Truth is everywhere.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Truth is everywhere.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Have you experienced the truth within yourselves?

It flashed to me few days back that truth is in everyone and also has to be everywhere. It is said, "jhoothi kaya, jhoothi Maya, jhootha sab sansaar hai". [false is the body, false is the attraction, false is the whole world]

But even all this jhooth (false) has to be based on truth. There is truth spread everywhere. But since we are wearing the glasses of jhooth (false), we are seeing just that everywhere.

Just to make my point clear,
suppose I am lying to you. And think that you have accepted it as truth. Why did you get cheated? If you had been in your Sakshi bhaav (observer stage) then you could have seen the lies. Because I do also have within me that truth which says that I actually lied to you. And thus even my lie is based on a truth.
If I do not have that truth within me then my existence itself becomes difficult. I will get mad.

Without truth a system cannot exist, it will collapse in no time.

But to know the truth that is spread everywhere, we need to first reach our own truth within us. Because that is also covered or hidden by many false ideas of my own which are very dear to me. But do I have that courage to destroy my own dear ones? Nashta moha smruti labdha.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Truth is everywhere.

Post by shivsena »

Dear sanjeev.

According to Murlis, whatever we see with these two eyes is Maya(untruth)....so whatever we see in the 3 worlds: BKWSU and AIVV and the outside world has to be Maya (untruth)....truth will reveal itself only when Vishnu reveals himself and brahma ka din starts.....during brahma ki raat there is untruth all around.

shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote:Dear sanjeev.

According to Murlis, whatever we see with these two eyes is Maya(untruth)....so whatever we see in the 3 worlds: BKWSU and AIVV and the outside world has to be Maya (untruth)....truth will reveal itself only when Vishnu reveals himself and Brahma ka din starts.....during Brahma ki raat there is untruth all around.

shivsena.
It is said that knowledge does not totally vanish, but almost get vanished. That means truth is present but is hidden as false is covering truth from all sides.
What I have written is about practical things that we can experience in our daily life. The same thing if we apply to spiritual knowledge then we can even understand that.

When it is said that what we see with these eyes is Maya, that means we need to try to see through the things that we see. And not just try at their surface. Even in our daily life when people say something, we should not take it as it is, but try to see through those words which will reveal the truth of those words.

What are the following statements, true or false
1) "The statement of xyz is a lie"
2) "The statement of xyz is true".

Both the above statement are not the actual problems, but recognising them as they are is the actual problem. If we recognise the statement which is a lie as a lie then we are safe. Similalry, if we recognise the statement which is true as a truth then we are safe. And if we do it the other way then we are at great risk.

Just check how much you can recognise truth in your daily life. That faculty of mind itself will develop in recognising the truth of spirituality also. This is what I mean.
And this faculty of mind develops with increasing purity. It is said in Bhakti marg, "Man changa to Kathauti mein Ganga".

Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote: It is said that knowledge does not totally vanish, but almost get vanished. That means truth is present but is hidden as false is covering truth from all sides.
Sanjeev.
I agree with you that knowledge(truth) does not vanish completely and is covered by a sheath of illusion(Maya) and only when this veil of Maya is lifted, then only the absolute truth is revealed.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

"Truth never plays false roles of any kind, which is why people get so confused. Everyone must decide whether he wants the uncompromising truth or a counterfeit version of truth. Real wisdom consists of identifying and recommending the truth to yourself and others at every opportunity."

Vernon Howard.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote:"Truth never plays false roles of any kind, which is why people get so confused. Everyone must decide whether he wants the uncompromising truth or a counterfeit version of truth. Real wisdom consists of identifying and recommending the truth to yourself and others at every opportunity."

Vernon Howard.
Why do people get confused with something that never plays any kind of false roles? Strange, is it not?

Probably we people are used and accustomed to playing false roles in the name of truth, so much so that when we confront straight forward actual Truth we seem to get confused.

Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

"Do not fear to repeat what has already been said.
Men need the truth dinned into their ears many times and from all sides.
The first rumour makes them pick their ears, the second registers and the third enters".

Leannec.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

" It is only those who are in constant revolt that discover what is true, not the man who conforms, who follows some tradition. It is only when you are constantly inquiring, constantly observing, constantly learning, that you find truth or God."

JIDDU KRISHNAMURTI, Think on These Things
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

"Pure truth, like pure gold, has been found unfit for circulation, because men have discovered that it is far more convenient to adulterate the truth, than to refine themselves".

CHARLES CALEB COLTON, Lacon
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

" If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way. ''

EMILE ZOLA
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

"Treat kindly every information that knocks at your door, otherwise you will some day fail to recognize Truth Himself when He comes."

AUSTIN O'MALLEY, Keystones of Thought
cal
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by cal »

You have to be a light unto yourself and not seek light from another human being.
Krushnamurti
cal
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by cal »

Intellectual understanding is not real understanding
Krishnamurti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

"Truth can hardly be expected to adapt herself to the crooked policy of worldly affairs; for truth, like light, travels only in straight lines."

CHARLES CALEB COLTON, Lacon
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

In truth, there is no deceit.
That which is simulated is untruth.

Sri Swami Sivananda