Mama saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis & AV.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivshakti
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Mama saraswati--Omradhe: Narrator of Sakar Murlis & AV.

Post by shivshakti »

Sakar Muralis have been recited by DL right after Mama became Avyakt i.e in 1965. It is so obvious that right after Mama became Avyakt faristha, she was the source of Sakar Murlis through DL and she is narrating the avaykt Vanis through Gulzar Dadi as well after 1969.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Obvious truth

Post by arjun »

shivshakti wrote:Sakar Muralis have been recited by DL right after Mama became Avyakt i.e in 1965. It is so obvious that right after Mama became Avyakt faristha she was the source of SM through DL.
shivshakti, this is just an imaginary theory propagated by shivsena which is being accepted by many without any proper research. It has been said in the Murlis itself that Murlis were being narrated from the times of Karachi, i.e. before Om Mandali moved to Mount Abu. And BKs have also published some Murlis from 1950s which I have reproduced on this forum in the past. So, saying that Sakar Murlis have been narrated by Om Radhey Mama through Dada Lekhraj does not have any base. But members are free to follow shivsena Bhai.
shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti »

Dear Bhai, Thanks for your suggestion but I have my own brain and my own self conscience and my own churning. I don't have to lean to what Shivsena Bhai is " propagating ". I had the same opinion and churnings matching with Shivsena Bhai even prior to reading his posts and was surprised it see how our views are matching.Please mark my words that one bead leads to the other bead and it will be " Too late " if we do not do the " right " purusharth". Whoever is reading this post pay close attention to shivsena Bhai's churning without being biased and use your " own brains " instead of borrowing from others like Didi's and Dada's. Virendra Dev Dixit is also a Dada, just that he calls himself "baba".
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsshakti wrote:Dear Bhai, Thanks for your suggestion but I have my own brain and my own self conscience and my own churning. I don't have to lean to what Shivsena Bhai is " propagating ". I had the same opinion and churnings matching with Shivsena Bhai even prior to reading his posts and was surprised it see how our views are matching.Please mark my words that one bead leads to the other bead and it will be " Too late " if we do not do the " right " purusharth". Whoever is reading this post pay close attention to shivsena Bhai's churning without being biased and use your " own brains " instead of borrowing from others like Didi's and Dada's. Veerendra Dev Dixit is also a Dada, just that he calls himself "Baba".
I can just wish you good luck.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Sakar Muralis have been recited by DL right after Mama became Avyakt i.e in 1965. It is so obvious that right after Mama became Avyakt faristha she was the source of SM through DL.
Dear Shivshakti,

Please, provide the argumentation that has made you think like this!

About the time before 1965, who has narrated the Murlis through whom? Do you also have interpretation about what has happened back in the early periods arround 1936?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Following on from my comments about "finding out more factual history" this is another situation where we have our shoe laces tied together because of the lack of clear documentation, e.g. original "Murlis" from before Om Radhe's (OR) death and after her death.

I am sure some other know more than me OR does seem to have have had a far greater influence on the formalisation of "the Murli" than is perhaps made clear to BKs.

Just WHO was writing all the early "knowledge" (pre- the invention of "Shiva" around 1950) is completely unclear and apparently undocumented.

If one accepts the theory of spiritualism, channeling and mediumship ... it is entirely feasible that Om Radhe's spook was around to speak through Lekhraj Kirpalani. The BKs have never had any plausible explanation for the change in personality between the Sakar Murlis and the Avyakt Vanis. Om Radhe did seem to have the kind of "fire brand", we say in the West, personality we have come to know in the Sakar Murlis.

My problem is, I do not even how much of a "medium" Lekhraj Kirpalani actually was ... the truth is so covered, hidden and ignore by all parties involved.

We read that Lekhraj Kirpalani was meant to have written the letters, books and documents that were sent out in Om Radhe's name from the 30s and 40s ... but I don't even believe that ... at least not the English ones ... so who else was involved?

Sorry, I am not an ex-PBK so perhaps I should not post here ... but answers to the above are important missing information.

I do not think that this suggestion should be discarded easily. There are various aspects to it,

a) Lekhraj Kirpalani was a medium and the ghost of OR was speaking through him, and
b) Lekhraj Kirpalani believed OR was speaking though him but was making it all up
c) Lekhraj Kirpalani was a medium but some other spook/s were speaking through him (whatever we understand mediumship and spooks to be)

I would say Lekhraj Kirpalani and OR's close relationship needs to be looked at more ... sadly, I doubt we will ever get a true account from anyone within the BKWSU.
shivshakti

Post by shivshakti »

Dear friends,

Bhagwan ko paana maasi ka ghar jaana nahi nahi. If it is very obvious on who ShivBaba is and the Yagya history told very clearly without any missing information truly and clearly and then if ShivBaba gives his "yatharth"(as is) parichay right from the starting then all 6-7 billion souls will be no.1 souls. Therefore I personally feel that instead of breaking our heads and/or trying to break others heads to find out the Yagya history it is better to read the muralis. Focus on the muralis and Av Vanis without any biased mind. Truth about the Yagya history will come out by itself. The whole twist of this drama is that it is next to impossible to believe ShivBaba(fatherly figure) in a female figure(Mama) but it is possible if we take Gyan in " behad " ka sense. Im not here to trying to convince anyone or give lectures to make followers. I am here because I am in search for like minded people and I found some here already. Thanks to whoever started this forum.

Shivshakti
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivshakti wrote:Dear Bhai, Thanks for your suggestion but I have my own brain and my own self conscience and my own churning. I don't have to lean to what Shivsena Bhai is " propagating ". I had the same opinion and churnings matching with Shivsena Bhai even prior to reading his posts and was surprised it see how our views are matching.Please mark my words that one bead leads to the other bead and it will be " Too late " if we do not do the " right " purusharth". Whoever is reading this post pay close attention to shivsena Bhai's churning without being biased and use your " own brains " instead of borrowing from others like Didi's and Dada's. Veerendra Dev Dixit is also a Dada, just that he calls himself "Baba".
I too had the view many years back that Mama Saraswati is the soul that is God Father in practical for all human beings.
But I differ in the point that There is another soul Shiv Who is always combined with Mama Saraswati and That Shiv does not have His own body. In my opinion, Lekharaj plays the part of Shiv by being totally Nirakar and playing His role in Sangamyug. And so Shiv was not at all used in the early yagnya literature.
IMO, Shiv or Lekharaj is The Supreme Teacher or Baap and
Mama Saraswati is the number one student or Dada.

In Murlis it is said (not exact words) pehalaey stri ki rachna karta hoon, also it is said that main stri ko adopt kar uske dwara brhamanoonko rachta hoon. Based on this IMO,

Lekharaj first did the rachna of stri or banni Mama Saraswati and when the rachna is complete then Lekharaj takes her as wife (banni) and through her recreates or rejuvinates this world. And Murlis are nothing but teachings by Mama Saraswati to her children by rooh rihaan between Baap (Lekharaj) and Dada (Saraswati) in the gross body of Lekharaj and this converstaion is termed as Murli. But in that most of the part is of Mama Saraswati who is the mediator between Shiv Baap and children. And that is why it has been said in Murlis, "ShivBaba kehataey hain" all the times. For practical purpose Mama Saraswati is The GodFather. But it is actually Shiv that plays the part of Brahma through Mama's soul and Mama Saraswati plays the part of Dada (Big Brother) through the ghost body of Lekharaj. Mama Saraswati is both Wife and child of Shiv (Lekharaj). How, is very complex to understand and cannot be understood without understanding what is soul.

It is said in Murlis (not exact words) that ShivBaba ki laash he gum kar dee hai. (please give exact point with date if anyone has it) It is not good to hide Murli points and give only those which are in support of your views. Whether views are backed with proper Murli points or not, Truth remains Truth. If someone does not have Murli points does not mean that his /her views are wrong. Those Murli points too will come up sooner or later.
ShivBaba ki lash gum kar dee hai speaks for itself that Shiv Who in reality has His own body but is spoken of as just a point of Light.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Bhagwan ko paana maasi ka ghar jaana nahi nahi.
This is not from in the Murli. In the muri it is said about going to heaven and effort that it is not as easy as like going to your authie's home. It is not said about knowing God. About God it is said that very few know me and remember me as Iron Age am, because remembrance can be there only if there is soul-consiousness, if we consider ourselves first. About the Father's introduction It is said that it is very easy, he is just a point of light, but making effort for purity, for changing from human to diety, for conquering the vices takes time and requires effort. And the quiz is said to be for conqueror of attachment, it is not mentioned about some difficulty in the knowledge. It is said that knowledge is very easy. Recognizing the Father is not a problem, but maintaining relationship, in Yaad is where Maya comes. Maya does not come in the knowledge. It is said that people recognize, feel enthusiastic and then go away, Baba never leaves children, but children leave.

You say that Mama has narrated the Sakar Murlis, but in this Murlis it is said that "I never become a human." How do you comment this?
shivshakti

Post by shivshakti »

Ms.Sita

" I never become a human " because if all the human souls take bodies on this earth there should be someone who pulls us out of the body consciousness so there is a purpose for
" Supreme Soul" not to have his own body. However, a soul cannot perform anythign without the support of the body.He never said my counter-part will not have a body. We are revolving in this Gyan to find out who the " actual brahma " is? and where does Shiv Supreme Soul reside such that we can remember " Appropriate brahma " to perform the accurate purusharth.

point of light for me does not mean some radiant star up above the sky. It means to me that point = intellect controlling the mind(mann-buddi ka milan) and light = knowledge = muralis/av Vanis. It is only through churning ( not just reading) can we sttain to a stage of point of light= atma abhimani. BK's cannot go beyond that thought. Also I think that Swarg is the state of soul consciousness which the soul experiences ati-indreeya sukh (happiness beyond senses).

recognizing the "right " Father is the main problem. If we keep remembering the body which does not hold shiv Supreme Soul its waste of effort and time.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

shivshakti wrote: We are revolving in this Gyan to find out who the " actual Brahma " is?
Yes. Where is your Brahma?
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

shivshakti wrote:Sakar Muralis have been recited by DL right after Mama became Avyakt i.e in 1965. It is so obvious that right after Mama became Avyakt faristha she was the source of SM through DL.
Does not the Murli say 'Whoever I enter is named as Brahma''. Was Dada Lekraj known as Brahma Baba only after 1965 or prior to '65?
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

I believe the following Murli points strongly challenge, this so called obvious statement!

"Not that Mama and Baba have become complete. The complete stage will be achieved only in the end. Presently nobody can call himself complete". [Mu 14.11.78]

"Until there are diseases, it signifies that the karmateet stage is not achieved." [Mu 24.2.69]

"Angels mean those who are detached(not have left the body literally, through physical death) from the physical body, those who always have a body of light. Angels mean kings of the physical body(their own physical bodies)." [AV 5.2.09]

By knowing Baba(Shiva), one can know the path of pious actions. It takes 40-50 years to become pious. [Mu 11-9-73]

Even if as some speculate, the Yagya began in 1932, and the early years can constitute as knowing Baba(Shiva), even though He hadn't yet introduced Himself in His true form(point of light); then Mama only had about 33 years to become karmateet! This also, if you wish to ignore the point, that the complete pious(karmateet) stage, will only be achieved at the end; which as we all know, has yet to arrive.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sita wrote:
You say that Mama has narrated the Sakar Murlis, but in this Murlis it is said that "I never become a human." How do you comment this?
If God shiv does not become a human, why do PBKs remember shivbindi God in a human body(Baba Dixit) ???....can you please explain the reason for remembering God shiv in a human body.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If God shiv does not become a human, why do PBKs remember shivbindi in a human body(Baba Dixit) ???....can you please explain the reason for doing so.
"God Shiva is incorporeal; you can love Him only through a corporeal body." [MU 1.1.77]

To become human, means to pass through the physical cycle of birth and death, and to forget the truth. Only one soul remains free(detached) of this, so that He can come at the appropriate time in the cycle, to remind us of who we once were, and will become once again, through His advice(Shrimat).

"You the best souls receive Shrimat sitting infront of the Father, not by inspiration or by touching." [AV 24.5.77]

Roy