Who is Dada or Big brother in Murlis?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Who is Dada or Big brother in Murlis?

Post by Sach_Khand »

Dada has been used in Murlis along with Baap. Together combined it is said Baap-Dada.

My question to Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers,

1) What is the meaning of Dada?
2) Who is it?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
button slammer
PBK

Re: Who is Dada or Big Brother in Murlis?

Post by button slammer »

Sach_Khand wrote:Dada has been used in Murlis along with Baap. Together combined it is said Baap-Dada.

My question to Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers,

2) Who is it?

Sanjeev.
This topic has been discussed many times here. I suggest you do a litte research of your own first. When you have some research material we'll discuss it from there. You have many years experience allready in BK AK etc. Your recent questions I feel are of time wastage only. If you are genuinely interested post your doubts etc, and say how the answer to these points are relevant to your effort making. As you are EX-PBK say haw these questions are relevant to you now.
OK AUM
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote:This topic has been discussed many times here. I suggest you do a litte research of your own first. When you have some research material we'll discuss it from there. You have many years experience allready in BK AK etc. Your recent questions I feel are of time wastage only. If you are genuinely interested post your doubts etc, and say how the answer to these points are relevant to your effort making. As you are EX-PBK say haw these questions are relevant to you now.
OK AUM
Where is your Arjun? Or Indie? Do they not have any understanding about this. Or are all of you just fake PBKs? Just interested in running the forum rather than genuine discussion of knowledge.

You people cannot allow others to present their views in forum. You people claim many things. And now when I want to let go my views and want to understand your perspectives you are running away.

I have no hesitation in telling that I did not understand the explanations of Virendra Dev Dixit and so I started my own churning. And when I want to present my views, you people are creating scenes unnecessarily in those posts.
So why not give proofs to your claims? Answer them if you can. If not just keep your mouth shut while others are presenting their views. You should show such basic maturiy if you are a member of a forum.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The issues raised by sachkhand Bhai have been discussed umpteen number of times on this forum. Moreover as buttonslammer Bhai has said that being an experienced ex-PBK sachkhand Bhai should be aware of the answers to these simple questions. However, if a new member asks the same questions I would not mind repeating the answers.
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote:Dada has been used in Murlis along with Baap. Together combined it is said Baap-Dada.
2) Who is it?
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

IMO. the word Dada has 2 meanings:

One Dada is refered to bada Bhai--elder brother (first creation--Krishna ki soul--Virendra Dev Dixit) who was born from the womb of knowledge of Sakar Murlis of Mama-jagdamba(no. 1 shivshakti).

Dada is also used in Murlis for great-great grand Father.

shivsena.