Who is Shankar? What is his part? How is Shankar special?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is Shankar? What is his part? How is Shankar special

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: So God Father Shiv will be known to everyone, by being revealed through Shankar, who can actually be physically seen by the world. Thus two are revealed as Shiv Shankar Bholenath, not just one
Roy
If PBKs believe that God Shiva is going to be revealed through Shankar (shivshankar bholenath), then why this is never said by avaykt brahma in any of the Vanis ....on the contrary, the very first avaykt Vani clearly says that the end slogan of Sangamyug is "Bharatmata shivshakti avataar"... it is never said in any Murli/Vani that end slogan is "shivshankar bholenath".
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If PBKs believe that God Shiva is going to be revealed through Shankar (shivshankar bholenath), then why this is never said by avaykt brahma in any of the Vanis ....on the contrary, the very first avaykt Vani clearly says that the end slogan of Sangamyug is "Bharatmata shivshakti avataar"... it is never said in any Murli/Vani that end slogan is "shivshankar bholenath".
Dear Shivsena Bhai

This imo, relates to the part of Sister Vedanti Saraswati Bharatmata, who becomes Goddess of Knowledge at the end... not Jagadamba world mother. This will be the catalyst that re-unites the BK and PBK kingdoms at this time.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
This imo, relates to the part of Sister Vedanti Saraswati Bharatmata, who becomes Goddess of Knowledge at the end... not Jagadamba world mother. This will be the catalyst that re-unites the BK and PBK kingdoms at this time.
Roy
Let us wait and see whether sister Vedanti comes at the end as Bharatmata and mummy(kamla devi) comes back to the Yagya to set things straight (as per PBKs)....if both of them do come(as predicted by AK), then my views will be proved completely wrong and that will put an end to all discussion/debate....but if they do not come, then PBKs will have to wake up from their sleep and then find out who is the real gupt ShivBaba.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Let us wait and see whether sister Vedanti comes at the end as Bharatmata and mummy(kamla devi) comes back to the Yagya to set things straight (as per PBKs)....if both of them do come(as predicted by AK), then my views will be proved completely wrong and that will put an end to all discussion/debate....but if they do not come, then PBKs will have to wake up from their sleep and then find out who is the real gupt ShivBaba.
Indeed, there will come a point in the not too distant future, when the truth will be clearly visible for all to see.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear roy Bhai.

Murlis many times say: "Shankara-charya teaches hatyoga and Shivacharya teaches RajYoga."

Can you please share your views about who is Shankara-charya and who is Shivacharya.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Murlis many times say: "Shankara-charya teaches hatyoga and Shivacharya teaches RajYoga." Can you please share your views about who is Shankara-charya and who is Shivacharya.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

The point could possibly be about distinguishing Shankar(Baba Dixit) from ShivBaba, as only ShivBaba Himself teaches RajYoga, no human being can do this...

"Only one God's directions can be called as Shrimat." [ Mu 08.06.73]

"All those, except the Father (ShivBaba), who teach Yoga, also experience degradation themselves." [Mu 22.04.72]

It is easy to forget that the knowledge given through Shankar is not coming from Shankar directly. However, even when Shankar does speak himself, it should be considered as ShivBaba...

"Baba (Shiv) always says - consider it as if we receive ShivBaba’s directions... then you shall always remember ShivBaba." [Mu 22.02.68]

"Always think that it is ShivBaba who speaks." [Mu 27.04.72]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: The point could possibly be about distinguishing Shankar(Baba Dixit) from ShivBaba, as only ShivBaba Himself teaches RajYoga, no human being can do this...
Roy
Are you trying to imply that through the same body, Shankara-charya(Baba Dixit) is teaching hatyoga and Shivacharya(ShivBaba) is teaching RajYoga !!!
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Are you trying to imply that through the same body, Shankara-charya(Baba Dixit) is teaching hatyoga and Shivacharya(ShivBaba) is teaching RajYoga !!!
No... but if ShivBaba was not teaching through Shankar, and it was Shankar alone as the BKs and you believe, that was teaching advance knowledge, that to me would be hatha Yoga. But as the knowledge coming through Shankars(Baba Dixit's) mouth is imo, obviously the teachings of God... then everything said through Shankar's mouth is to be considered as if ShivBaba has said it.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: No... but if ShivBaba was not teaching through Shankar, and it was Shankar alone as the BKs and you believe, that was teaching Advanced Knowledge, that to me would be hatha Yoga. But as The Knowledge coming through Shankars(Baba Dixit's) mouth is imo, obviously the teachings of God... then everything said through Shankar's mouth is to be considered as if ShivBaba has said it.
Thanks for your views.. roy Bhai,
So we will have to wait till revelation to see whether it is really shiv speaking through Baba Dixit, or is AK, the teachings of Baba Dixit himself....personally i don't think shiv is narrating AK, as AK completely contradicts what is spoken in Murlis.

IMO, shankaracharya is the role played by Baba Dixit, who is teaching hatyoga to PBKs....while shivacharya (one who has all the qualities of Shiva ie. avaykt Mama) is teaching RajYoga (through avaykt Vanis) which will be understood by only those 108 shivshaktis, who accept Mama as combined mat-pita no. 1 shivshakti--personified ShivBaba.

shivsena.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

No... but if ShivBaba was not teaching through Shankar, and it was Shankar alone as the BKs and you believe, that was teaching Advanced Knowledge, that to me would be hatha Yoga.
It is said that this is easy Raja Yoga and hatha Yoga is opposed to this. In the Murlis it is spoken a lot about what are the benefits of this practice, but what are the benefits of hatha Yoga and what is hatha Yoga. It is difficult, foreceful, but is it also raja, is kingdom also result of it. Because there are many who have claimed kingdom through force and violence and not through Yoga power. Is this what is hatha Yoga about? It is said that we take kingdom of Golden and Silver Age from the Supreme Soul through Yoga power and we receive kingdom after Copper Age through corporeal Father.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
This imo, relates to the part of Sister Vedanti Saraswati Bharatmata, who becomes Goddess of Knowledge at the end...
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

On what basis do you call sister Vedanti, goddess of knowledge ????

A soul who did the 7 days basic course from another soul to become a bk... a soul who was not present from the beginning of the Yagya.... a soul(supposed to be Lakshmi) who has not recognised her supposed Sangamyugi partner Narayan(Baba Dixit) inspite of repeated messages given to her by PBKs... a soul who is believed to be head of chandra-vanshi( moon dynasty) by PBKs....and finally a soul who is silently hostile to anyone who wishes to give advance knowledge to her....how can such a soul be called Goddess of knowledge in the end.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:On what basis do you call sister Vedanti, goddess of knowledge ???? A soul who did the 7 days basic course from another soul to become a bk... a soul who was not present from the beginning of the Yagya.... a soul(supposed to be Lakshmi) who has not recognised her supposed Sangamyugi partner Narayan(Baba Dixit) inspite of repeated messages given to her by PBKs... a soul who is believed to be head of chandra-vanshi( moon dynasty) by PBKs....and finally a soul who is silently hostile to anyone who wishes to give advance knowledge to her....how can such a soul be called Goddess of knowledge in the end.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I call her this on the basis of knowledge... i feel there are enough Murli points that indicate that this soul is Adhe Radhe-Sita-Parvati-Lakshmi, the one who will become the Goddess of Knowledge at the end, and will be instrumental in taking us across to the New World along with Ram, which i believe the name Parvati indicates.

For me it is no coincidence, that this soul enabled Baba Dixit to get access to Murlis, even when this was not sanctioned by the BK heads at this time... her purity of spirit was evident in this act. Even if she did not fully recognise the significance of what was happening, she(Parvati) was instrumental for being the one to give Baba Dixit access to Gyan, that enabled him to begin the process of thinking and churning for several years (so that his boat could go across), to eventually become Shankar, in 1976, the Sun of Knowledge... the Ganges of knowledge stored in his locks(intellect).

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
I call her this on the basis of knowledge... i feel there are enough Murli points that indicate that this soul is Adhe Radhe-Sita-Parvati-Lakshmi, the one who will become the Goddess of Knowledge at the end,
Roy
In Bhakti-marg, the Saraswati river is gupt(incognito)...one cannot see the Saraswati river with these two eyes at Allahabad, where the kumbh mela is celebrated every twelve years....similarly Maa Saraswati(Goddess of knowledge and intellect) will remain gupt(incognito) till the very end and will be revealed only in front of 108 shivshaktis... the praja souls, who like to see everything with their two physical eyes, will never be able to see the real Maa Saraswati.....this is my belief....so let us wait and see who turns out to be the real Maa Saraswati in the end.("The knowledge is gupt, children are gupt and inheritance is also gupt")
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear roy Bhai.

Sharing a Murli point which clearly says that shiv and Shankar are not the same.

Murli 2-4-01 says: "भारतवासी तो यह भी नहीं जानते की शिव निराकार अलग और शंकर आकरी अलग . शंकर देवता और शिव परमात्मा कहा जाता है . शिव शंकर इक्कटा हो ना सके . इतनी भी बुधि नहीं है ."

"Bharatwasi toh yeh bhi nahin jaante ki shiv nirakar alag aur Shankar aakari alag. Shankar devta aur shiv paramatma kahaa jaata hai. Shiv Shankar ikkataa ho na sake. Itni bhi budhi nahin hai."

[" Bharatwasi(PBKs) do not know that nirakar shiv is different and subtle Shankar is different. Shankar is subtle devta and shiv is paramatma. Shiv Shankar cannot be together. Their (pbk) intellect cannot understand this."]

The above Murli point is self-explanatory....shiv and Shankar can never be together either during the shooting period nor they can be revealed together as single entity.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbk banner.jpg
Dear roy Bhai.

In the picture above, a group of PBKs (who believe that shiv-Shankar are same) seem to be asking the BKs (who believe shiv and Shankar are different) as to how shivshankar became one in Bhakti-marg(2nd question in picture)....while in this forum there is another group of PBKs who emphasise that it is the BKs who are doing the shooting of believing shiv-Shankar are same.....how come there are two beliefs in pbk family about shivshankar !!

shivsena.