Who is Shankar? What is his part? How is Shankar special?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Who is Shankar? What is his part? How is Shankar special?

Post by Sach_Khand »

When Virendra Dev Dixit started telling his churnings to small groups of BKs there was diiference of opinion between BKs and Virendra Dev Dixit and he was not allowed to their gatherings. Virendra Dev Dixit 's group was later given the name of Shankar party by Brahmakumaris followers. And in the teachings of Virendra Dev Dixit Shankar is given more importance.
So my questionsto Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers,

1) Who is Shankar?
2) Where is Shankar?
3) What is Shankar's part?
4) What is special about Shankar's part and why should others not follow Shankar?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
button slammer
PBK

Re: Who is Shankar? What is his part? How is Shankar special?

Post by button slammer »

Sach_Khand wrote:When Veerendra Dev Dixit started telling his churnings to small groups of BKs there was diiference of opinion between BKs and Veerendra Dev Dixit and he was not allowed to their gatherings. Veerendra Dev Dixit 's group was later given the name of Shankar party by Brahmakumaris followers. And in the teachings of Veerendra Dev Dixit Shankar is given more importance.
So my questionsto Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers,

1) Who is Shankar?
2) Where is Shankar?
4) What is special about Shankar's part and why should others not follow Shankar?

Sanjeev.
So you are asking a few questions. In what way will you benefit from the answers? In what way are you interested in AIVV? Regarding your previous history you allready know the answer to these questions. I feel you are a time waster only.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote:So you are asking a few questions. In what way will you benefit from the answers? In what way are you interested in AIVV? Regarding your previous history you allready know the answer to these questions. I feel you are a time waster only.
The history is repeating itself.
Where is your Arjun and Indie and Roy?
Do they and you just know to waste other people's time and money and energy? Why did you people created fuss in the other post where I was presenting my views? Shameless behaviour of you people. Just disgusting. Why do you people chicken out now? in what way were you people benefitted by creating scenes in that post? Are you people real students? Impossible. Real students have decency of listening when others are presenting their views, however foolish those views may be. Becuase sometimes some good point come out even from such foolish querries. But you people are not at all students but a group of fanatics. And you people are unfit to be part of such a forum.
And I mean it.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The issues raised by sachkhand Bhai have been discussed umpteen number of times on this forum. Moreover as buttonslammer Bhai has said that being an experienced ex-PBK sachkhand Bhai should be aware of the answers to these simple questions. However, if a new member asks the same questions I would not mind repeating the answers.
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is Shankar? What is his part? How is Shankar special

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote: So my questionsto Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers,
1) Who is Shankar?
2) Where is Shankar?
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev Bhai.

Quoting a original Murli point (5-3-68) which clarifies about Shankar.

Murli 5-3-68 says:
"असुरी सम्प्रदाय ना समजने के कारण कितने विग्न डालते हैं ....कह देते हैं की शिव-शंकर एक है . अरे शिव-शंकर अलग हैं . दोनों की एक्टिविटी बिलकुल अलग है ...prime-minister और president को एक थोड़े ही कहेंगे . दोनों का मर्तबा बिलकुल अलग है , तो शिव-शंकर को तुम एक कैसे कहेते हो . राम सम्प्रदाय में आना ही ना है , तो जैसे समजते ही नहीं ."
"Asuri sampradaya na samajne ke karan kitne vigna dalte hain....kah dete hain ki shiv-Shankar ek hai. Arey shiv-Shankar alag hain. dono ki activity bilkul alag hai...prime minister aur president ko Ek thode hi kahenge. dono ka martaba bilkul alag hai, to shiv-Shankar ko tum ek kaise kahete ho. Ram sampradaya mein aana hi na hai to jaise samajte hi nahin."

[" The demons(PBKs) who do not understand put obstacles(manushya-mat in the form of AK)...they(PBKs) say that shiv-Shankar are one. Arey shiv-Shankar are different..the activity of both is different...prime minister and president cannot be called one and the same...both have different positions, then how can you say that shiv-Shankar are one and the same. They(PBKs) do not want to come in Ram's clan (108 shivshaktis), so they do not understand." (that Shiv and no. 1 shakti are same)."]

The above point is clearly describing the future demonic clan (PBKs) of Sangamyugi drama who will believe and preach that shiv-Shankar are one and the same(deh-dhari).
Inspite of many Murlis repeatedly saying that shiv-Shankar are different, PBKs continue to dis-regard the Sakar Murlis and believe in the teachings of their deh-dhari guru....Murli also says that since they(PBKs) have no part in coming in Ram's clan(ie 108 shivshaktis), so they will never understand that Shiv and Shankar are different.( and Shiva and his no. 1 shakti are one and same.)

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear roy Bhai.

In the picture of Shankar below, PBKs believe that the half moon crescent is the symbolic representation of moon of knowledge (DL) entering the Shankar partdhari in Sangamyug.....can you please share your views about what is the symbolic meaning of the female face shown on the top of Shankar's hair-locks, from whose mouth the water-jet (Gyan) is emerging from.

Shankar.jpg
Shankar.jpg (173.59 KiB) Viewed 13442 times
===========================================================================
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:In the picture of Shankar below, PBKs believe that the half moon crescent is the symbolic representation of moon of knowledge (DL) entering the Shankar partdhari in Sangamyug.....can you please share your views about what is the symbolic meaning of the female face shown on the top of Shankar's hair-locks, from whose mouth the water-jet (Gyan) is emerging from.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I am not really sure, but it may have something to do with Mama's role in subtle form, of playing a role of distributing knowledge.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
I am not really sure, but it may have something to do with Mama's role in subtle form, of playing a role of distributing knowledge.
Roy
If it is assumed that it is Mama's role, then does it mean that both Mama and DL enter Baba Dixit(Shankar part-dhari)....it would be good to know other PBKs' views regarding the same and also Baba Dixit's opinion. (as Mama entering Shankar has never been mentioned anytime in advance teachings. )
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I am not really sure, but it may have something to do with Mama's role in subtle form, of playing a role of distributing knowledge.
Roy
Which is this knowledge which Mama is distributing ???....can you please elaborate.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote: Which is this knowledge which Mama is distributing ???....can you please elaborate.
I am afraid i cannot be more specific at this time... but if i do gain more insight into this matter, i shall surely share it on this forum.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
I am afraid i cannot be more specific at this time... but if i do gain more insight into this matter, i shall surely share it on this forum.
I really appreciate your frankness in this matter...roy Bhai.
I wish that other PBKs express their views about the same and forward this query to Baba Dixit for his opinion too.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear roy Bhai.

Sharing an interesting point for all pbk brothers to churn.(who think that shiv enters Shankar).

Murli 8-12-2001 says : "Bhakti-marg mein Gyan ki ratti bhi nahin ho sakti....manushya Bhakti-marg mein fanse hue hone ke karan, mujhe mushkil hi pechante hain....issliye tum shiv-Shankar ke chitra par samjaate ho....woh dono ko Ek kar dete hain....woh(Shankar) sukhma-vatanwasi aur woh(shiv) Paramdham wasi....dono ke sthan alag alag hain, phir ek naam kaise rakh sakte...woh nirakari, woh aakari....aise thode hi kahenge, Shankar mein shiv ka pravesh hai, jo tum shiv-Shankar kah dete ho...tumko yeh kisne bataya ki shiv-Shankar Ek hain...Shankar ko kabhi koi Godfather nahin kahete...Shankar ko bhagwan toh bilkul hi nahin manenge...Shankar ka toh koi part hi nahin hai...kitne patthar-buddhi ban gaye hain....Bhakti-marg mein manushya jo kuch bhi karte , samajte nahin hain."

[ "There is not a grain of knowledge in Bhakti-marg ( behad ka pbk world)...It is very difficult for Humans (PBKs) beings trapped in Bhakti-marg, to recognise me(yartharth roop of shiv)....That is why you (108) explain on the picture of shiv-Shankar...they(PBKs) combine the two(shiv and Shankar) to make them one.....that(Shankar) is Subtle Region dweller and that(shiv) is dweller of Paramdham...both have different names, so how can you combine the two names...that(shiv) is nirakari and that (Shankar) is aakari....it cannot be said that shiv enters Shankar, like you say shiv-Shankar...who told you(PBKs) that shiv-Shankar are one...Shankar cannot be called Godfather...Shankar cannot be accepted as bhagwan...Shankar has no part at all (in corporeal world)....how stony-intellect you(PBKs) have become....whatever humans(PBKs) do in Bhakti-marg, they do not understand."]

The above point is self-explanatory and ShivBaba clearly says shiv and Shankar cannot be combined, but PBKs persist in believing that shiv enters Shankar.

If shiv has said in Murlis before 1969, that shiv does not enter Shankar and shiv-Shankar cannot be combined, then there is no way that shiv could enter VD after 1969 (playing the role of Shankar as per PBKs) ....and if the above point is to be believed, then the whole advance knowledge (which rests on the assumption that shiv enters Shankar-VD ) falls flat and AK is nothing but a bunch of lies(untruth) built on a false foundation and it is to be strongly opposed by true seekers of truth.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:The above point is self-explanatory and ShivBaba clearly says shiv and Shankar cannot be combined, but PBKs persist in believing that shiv enters Shankar.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

Here is my interpretation of this point...

"There is not a grain of knowledge in Bhakti-marg (Ravanraj of the Confluence Age). It is very difficult for human beings(BKs) trapped in Bhakti-marg (practises in the Confluence Age), to recognise Me(Shiv in my personified form, playing the role of Father since 1976). That is why you (PBKs) explain on the picture of Shiv-Shankar. They(the BKs) combine the two to make them one (by calling the Advance Party the Shankar Party). That (Shankar) is Subtle Region dweller(an effort maker soul who churns Gyan) and that (Shiv) is dweller of Paramdham(is constantly incorporeal even when entering a physical body)... Both have different names, so how can you combine the two names. That (Shiv) is incorporeal and that (Shankar) is subtle(churns Gyan)... It cannot be said that Shiv enters Shankar, like you(BKs) say Shiv-Shankar (by thinking Baba Dixit is saying that he is Bhagwan or ShivBaba, rather than understanding, that it is Shiv who is playing the role of Father, and narrating truth through Shankar). Who told you (BKs) that Shiv-Shankar are one. Shankar cannot be called Godfather... Shankar cannot be accepted as Bhagwan... Shankar has no part at all (he only makes efforts in knowledge and remembrance - he is the Godly Chariot)... how stony-intellect you have become (by calling the Godly University or Advance Party, the Shankar Party)... Whatever humans(BKs) do in Bhakti-marg (ravanraj shooting of Confluence Age), they do not understand." [Mu 08.12.01]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Who told you (BKs) that Shiv-Shankar are one. Shankar cannot be called Godfather... Shankar cannot be accepted as Bhagwan...
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

BKs do not preach that shiv-Shankar are one...in fact on all shiv-jayanti celebrations, they distribute pamplets to the outside world souls trying to prove that shiv and Shankar are two different entities....you can come to India and see the proof....it is the PBKs who believe that shiv enters Shankar and preach that shiv-Shankar are same and it is this belief which is carried forward in the outside world Bhakti-marg.....imo, both worlds(bk-pbk) are doing subtle Bhakti-marg shooting....BKs are doing the shooting of sarvavyapi ka Gyan(omnipresence of GOD) by preaching that shiv is a point of light and PBKs are doing the shooting of shiv-Shankar are same....both are ignorant about the yatharth shakti-roop of shiv (ie adi-shakti Maa jagdamba).

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:BKs do not preach that shiv-Shankar are one....in fact on all shiv-jayanti celebrations, they distribute pamplets to the outside world souls trying to prove that shiv and Shankar are two different entities....you can come to India and see the proof....it is the PBKs who believe that shiv enters Shankar and preach that shiv-Shankar are same and it is this belief which is carried forward in the outside world Bhakti-marg.....imo, both worlds(bk-pbk) are doing subtle Bhakti-marg shooting....BKs are doing the shooting of sarvavyapi ka Gyan(omnipresence of GOD) by preaching that shiv is a point of light and PBKs are doing the shooting of shiv-Shankar are same.....both are ignorant about the yatharth shakti-roop of shiv (ie adi-shakti Maa jagdamba).
Dear Shivsena Bhai

The BKs do not even know who Shankar is, so how can they prove Shiv and Shankar are separate? But by calling the Advance Party the Shankar Party, they have unknowingly given credit to Baba Dixit(Shankar) alone for being ShivBaba(Shiv-Shankar), when it is of course Father Shiv via Shankar who is running the Advance Party. They have made two become one through their ignorance!

Roy