Who is Sevakram or Piu?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Who is Sevakram or Piu?

Post by Sach_Khand »

In the Ak it has been told by Virendra Dev Dixit that Sevakram was the person in whom Shiv first entered. And Piu ki Vani is said to be the Murlis by Shiv through Sevakram.

My questions to Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers,
1) Do they have any proof for Shiv telling Murlis through Sevakram?
2) Do they have any proof for Piu's Vanis?
3) Do they have any proof for Who that Sevakram was? It is said in Ak is that the Sevakram was wife of Lekharaj's brother. Any proof for that?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
button slammer
PBK

Re: Who is Sevakram or Piu?

Post by button slammer »

Sach_Khand wrote:In the Ak it has been told by Veerendra Dev Dixit that Sevakram was the person in whom Shiv first entered. And Piu ki Vani is said to be the Murlis by Shiv through Sevakram.

My questions to Veerendra Dev Dixit and his followers,
1) Do they have any proof for Shiv telling Murlis through Sevakram?
2) Do they have any proof for Piu's Vanis?
3) Do they have any proof for Who that Sevakram was? It is said in Ak is that the Sevakram was wife of Lekharaj's Brother. Any proof for that?

Sanjeev.
If you have any interest in AK history then please present some research material. You have recently asked a wide range of questions to a wide range of topics. If we present proof of what interest will it be to you anyway? You are simply asking idle questions. Demonstrate some interest in the topic 1st. Answers will be given to genuine students only.
OK AUM
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote:If you have any interest in AK history then please present some research material. You have recently asked a wide range of questions to a wide range of topics. If we present proof of what interest will it be to you anyway? You are simply asking idle questions. Demonstrate some interest in the topic 1st. Answers will be given to genuine students only.
OK AUM
People like you who do not have answers have no way but to write such foolish replies. When you people do not have any proofs, you should not accuse others and create problem to them while they are presenting their views. This is common sense. But it seems you people do not even have this basic common sense.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The issues raised by sachkhand Bhai have been discussed umpteen number of times on this forum. Moreover as buttonslammer Bhai has said that being an experienced ex-PBK sachkhand Bhai should be aware of the answers to these simple questions. However, if a new member asks the same questions I would not mind repeating the answers.
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

Has anyone ever seen or read a piu Vani?
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

john wrote:Has anyone ever seen or read a piu Vani?
Welcome back John!

Here, special for you:

Ref. Murli of 09.04.11

Explanation by Brother Raju (who compiles the Murli in Madhuban), about the source of this version: This is a very special Murli. After, original-senior jewels Dada Vishwa Ratan and Latchu Dadi left the body, these versions were taken from their dairies (prepared four months before) which were written by them, when the versions were shared by Baba (the Father) through the trance messengers and was known as Piyu ka padramani. This print is an essence of about 10-12 days trance messages - Murli. Remaining Murli will also be sent to you time to time.
English Piyu ka padramani 09-04-2011.pdf
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 645 times
[/i]
aum
sreevani
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am interested to get information,truth and good knowledge from forum

Post by sreevani »

Om Shanti warriror Bhai!

Can u send remaining piu Vani??
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

Aumshanti,

I am still waiting... as soon I get any Piyu I will share here.
Meantime can any one check if the Hindi version matches with the English translation already posted before...
Hindi Piyu ka padramani 09-04-2011.pdf
(1.65 MiB) Downloaded 713 times
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

warrior wrote:Meantime can any one check if the Hindi version matches with the English translation already posted before...
Yes, it does. But neither the English nor the Hindi version has any mention about this Vani being Piu ki Vani. It is only the name of the file that suggests so. The name of the file is 'Piu ki padaramani' (arrival of Piu) in Hindi.
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Arjun Bhai is right...there is no mention of the word "Piyu" in the entire Murli...but there is a striking difference....i have read the Murli many times and it is different from other Murlis, in the sense that each sentence is in connection with the preceding and succeeding sentence and there is complete order in the explanation...in contrast with other Murlis, where most times, the sentences are in random order.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Interesting observation. Thank you.

Should we presume all Murli once made more sense and it is the BKs' cut and paste that is the fault?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote:Interesting observation. Thank you.

Should we presume all Murli once made more sense and it is the BKs' cut and paste that is the fault?
If you collect the Murlis before 1965 and after 1965(after Mama's demise), you will find a distinct change in the pattern of Murlis.... imo, when Mama became complete Farishta in 1965, she had no bondage of this body and the whole behad ka drama (subtle Sangamyugi drama) became very clear to her and she was the first soul to become Trikaldarshi (knower of past-present-future) and it is she who is narrating Murlis through-Lekhraj Kirpalani from 1965-69, which describes the whole Sangamyugi drama going to materialise in future.....that is why the whole Murlis after 1965 are in a complex riddle form(exam paper) which has been set by goddess of intellect Maa jagdamba Saraswati...and only those vishaal buddhi children who solve this complex riddle of Maa adi-shakti will then be a part of 108 rosary beads(numberwise shivshaktis)...(MU: "the whole emphasis is on study")
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Shivsena wrote:Arjun Bhai is right...there is no mention of the word "Piyu" in the entire Murli...but there is a striking difference....i have read the Murli many times and it is different from other Murlis, in the sense that each sentence is in connection with the preceding and succeeding sentence and there is complete order in the explanation...in contrast with other Murlis, where most times, the sentences are in random order.
I've just been reading this and it is a very coherent whole, that reads like an older Avyakt Vani imo.
fluffy bunny wrote:Should we presume all Murli once made more sense and it is the BKs' cut and paste that is the fault?
I think the answer to your question may be yes and no. Yes, because the editing that the BKs have done has definately reduced the clarity of the Murlis, and no because the Sakar Murlis as Shivsena Bhai talked about in the past, are in coded form... and until the part of Father started in 1969/70, made little sense to anyone.

"The diamonds, pearls and rubies (contained within the Murlis) are not reaching My children at all (after 1969/70). They are being cut away in places, from within (the BK Yagya). Why? How can they(the Brahhmin children) become Kings if they do not read... Addition and deletion are not done either in the Gita or in the scriptures, which are published... the same version is read out. Here (in the BK Yagya), both addition and deletion are being done." [Mu 03.07.77]

It has been so long since i read an unedited Sakar Murli, that i cannot rememeber what they were like. I remember their length, and a lot of narration about the tall stories of the scriptures. It would be great to read some unedited Murlis from the 70s again, to see what they were like. If anyone has a few kicking around, and would like to share one or two of them on the forum, it would be great to have a look.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote:Interesting observation. Thank you.

However much the BKs may cut and edit the Murlis, they cannot change the pattern of Murlis....for this one needs to study the original Murlis from 1965 to 1969, and compare it with the pre-1965 Murlis.
rmn

Post by rmn »

MY DEAR SOUL Brothers( Brothers AND Sisters), IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE SECRETARY OF ANTI OM MANDLI IS SEVAK Ram, AND WHEN PBKs ASKED Veerendra Dev Dixit HE CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS NOT A SEVAK Ram. THIS POINT WAS NOT BEING ACCEPTED/DIGESTED BY PBKs. BUT IT IS TRUE NOW ALL PBKs ARE WORRYING A LOT.