Who is Sevakram or Piu?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Who is Sevakram or Piu?

Post by fluffy bunny »

Why not ask a question as to what the current state is rather than make a false or incomplete statement?

From memory, the previous discussion we had came to the conclusion that the only place the name Sevak Ram was mentioned was in a PBIVV comic book story of Lekhraj Kirpalani's life. Not exactly the most reliable sources (either the BKWSU/PBIVV or a comic book).

It's the BKs fault. Their history, like everything else, is all mixed up, cut up and re-edited so much. Even their teachers don't know the truth, they just repeat what they are told unquestioningly.

To question is good.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

rmn wrote: IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE SECRETARY OF ANTI OM MANDLI IS SEVAK Ram, AND WHEN PBKs ASKED Veerendra Dev Dixit HE CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS NOT A SEVAK Ram. THIS POINT WAS NOT BEING ACCEPTED/DIGESTED BY PBKs. BUT IT IS TRUE NOW ALL PBKs ARE WORRYING A LOT.
Why are the PBKs worrying? Or is it you who is seeking for answers?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:MY DEAR SOUL Brothers( Brothers AND Sisters), IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE SECRETARY OF ANTI OM MANDLI IS SEVAK Ram, AND WHEN PBKs ASKED Veerendra Dev Dixit HE CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS NOT A SEVAK Ram. THIS POINT WAS NOT BEING ACCEPTED/DIGESTED BY PBKs. BUT IT IS TRUE NOW ALL PBKs ARE WORRYING A LOT.
rmn, we PBKs are not at all worried. Rest assured.
rmn

Post by rmn »

by arjun » 22 Jun 2013

rmn wrote:
MY DEAR SOUL Brothers( Brothers AND Sisters), IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE SECRETARY OF ANTI OM MANDLI IS SEVAK Ram, AND WHEN PBKs ASKED Veerendra Dev Dixit HE CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS NOT A SEVAK Ram. THIS POINT WAS NOT BEING ACCEPTED/DIGESTED BY PBKs. BUT IT IS TRUE NOW ALL PBKs ARE WORRYING A LOT.

rmn, we PBKs are not at all worried. Rest assured.

Ohm shanti Mr. PBK Arjun bahiji,
I am very happy that u have agreed truth and the point, but not worried. Then the basis of AIVV is on sevakram if sevakram is secretary of anti ohm mandli the entire basic part/ history of AIVV is lies.
thank for agreeing the truth.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

You've had the answer but are ignoring the point.

It seems that the individual Virendra Dev Dixit is claimed to be existed but that his name was not Sevak Ram (... unless you accept "Sevak Ram" as a title, e.g. the servant of Ram). No one can prove that individual and Virendra Dev Dixit are the same person, it is a question of faith.

The BKs, in their typically inaccurate manner, put the wrong name on the most likely individual and have confused the story, but it is fairly clear who the individual might be now.

It is likely that they have covered up the truth for some reason or another.

It appears that Lekhraj Kirpalani had more than one partner, and much more of a history than the BKs know, believe or tell others about. Lekhraj Kirpalani was a mature and experienced man surrounded mostly by young, uneducated and inexperienced girls who thought he was god.

It's a shame he did not have a proper biographer and they chose to try and hide his weakness. Now, most BKs are just Bhagat souls and accept whatever they are told.

They live inside a bubble of falsehood.
rmn

Post by rmn »

Mr fluffy and bunny,
It is very glad that, u r strictly following Virendra Dev Dixit Gyan in high manner. And u have logically correcting that it was wrongly shown as sevak Ram =servant of Ram
I highly appreciate u r knowledge on Gyan like Virendra Dev Dixit.
thanx
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

It was wrongly shown by the BKs. It's probably still wrongly shown by the BKs. Their history is very confused.

What is your point? I don't follow Virendra Dev Dixit and it is difficult for me to understand your sarcasm.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:I am very happy that u have agreed truth and the point, but not worried. Then the basis of AIVV is on sevakram if sevakram is secretary of anti ohm mandli the entire basic part/ history of AIVV is lies.
thank for agreeing the truth.
rmn, you are acting like mbbhat by jumping to conclusions. I just said that I am not worried. It does not mean that I agree with your viewpoint about Sevakram. Don't behave childishly and please grow up if you want to have serious discussions.
rmn

Post by rmn »

MR Arjun and Fluffy Bunny u both are childish and always discussing and criticizing others which is not correct as per baba's srimat.
Being a senior brothers in yagn pl behave with some responsibilities and do not talk Maya words in this forum.
thanx
rmn
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

rmn wrote:MR Arjun and Fluffy Bunny u both are childish and always discussing and criticizing others which is not correct as per baba's srimat. Being a senior brothers in yagn pl behave with some responsibilities and do not talk Maya words in this forum.
Speaking the truth is not Maya brother... it's simply the truth. Spreading unsubstantiated propaganda based on hearsay, is Maya. You have spent too much time with the Dadis or studying their manmat by the sound of it. It is my belief or opinion, that the BK leadership thrives on misinformation, and encouraging their followers to indulge in hearsay, as long as it is not about them of course. You are a glaring example of this... they are probably most pleased with you.

“The Indians have undergone degradation only because of hearsay.” [Mu 30.01.71]
rmn

Post by rmn »

from the great mr. ROY nick named person,
Speaking the truth is not Maya Brother... it's simply the truth. Spreading unsubstantiated propaganda based on hearsay, is Maya. You have spent too much time with the Dadis or studying their manmat by the sound of it. It is my belief or opinion, that the BK leadership thrives on misinformation, and encouraging their followers to indulge in hearsay, as long as it is not about them of course. You are a glaring example of this... they are probably most pleased with you.

U r opinio anb and expection are surely wrong my dera nicked namded brother mr roy,
nop Didi no Dadi. I am believed the Shiva nirakar point of light. R u doing Yoga with baba at 4 am daily or not. If so, u cannot comment unnecessarily on other souls pl do Yoga with baba and follow baba's srimat not man mat.
thanx
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Almost impossible to understand.

What ever it is they are talking about, it does not appear to be related to Sevak Ram or Piyu of which they know nothing and are unwilling to invest anything into discover.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:MR Arjun and Fluffy Bunny u both are childish and always discussing and criticizing others which is not correct as per Baba's srimat.
rmn, according to you what we do (discuss about Murlis) is childish and not according to Shrimat, but you keep on making fun of others. Is it in accordance with Shrimat? Perhaps this is what has been taught to you by your elders.
nop Didi no Dadi. I am believed the Shiva nirakar point of light. R u doing Yoga with Baba at 4 am daily or not. If so, u cannot comment unnecessarily on other souls pl do Yoga with Baba and follow Baba's srimat not man mat.
You say you don't have any connection with Didi or Dadi but directly with incorporeal point of light Shiv. But this is what has been said in the Murlis for people like you:
"Maya ka vaar achchey-achchey bachchon par bhi ho jata hai. Koi toh aisey moorkh ban jaatey hain, kahtey hain ki hamara toh direct ShivBaba say connection hai. Parantu Brahma kay aagey toh jaroor aana padega na. Achcha ghar may bhi jaakar baith jaao fir Murli kaisey sunengey! Kya karengey? Kahtey yah Brahma bhi purushaarthi hai, ham bhi purushaarthi hain. Padhtey toh sab ShivBaba say hain, parantu Brahma paas aayengey tab toh sunengey na. Prernaa say sunkar dikhaao toh maaloom padey. Fir kabhi-kabhi Baba Murli band bhi kar detey hain. Brahma say janma liya aur mar gaya fir khatam. Varsa kaisey paayengey. Aisey bhi mand buddhi bahut sangdosh may kharaab ho jaatey hain. Fir bataao unki kya gati hogi? Satguru ka nindak baney toh oonch thaur pa nahee sakengey." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 28.09.07, pg 2)

“Maya attacks even the nice children. Some become such fools who say that their direct connection is with ShivBaba. But one will certainly have to come in front of Brahma, will he not? Alright, even if you go and sit at home; how will you listen to Murli? What will you do? They say – this Brahma is also an effort-maker. We are also effort-makers. Everyone does study from ShivBaba, but only when one comes to Brahma that one can listen (to Murli), isn’t it? Listen (to Murli) through inspiration and show, then we would come to know. Then sometimes Baba even stops the (supply of) Murlis (to such children). One takes birth from Brahma and then dies; then everything ends. How will they obtain the inheritance? There are many such dullheaded, who get spoilt under the influence of bad company. Then tell what will be their fate? If one causes defamation of the Satguru, then one will not be able to achieve the elevated destination.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 28.09.07, pg 2 published by BKs)

So, please read the above Murli and decide who is acting as per Shrimat and who is acting as per manmat.
rmn

Post by rmn »

MR Arjun,MR.Roy,Mr.Fluffy bunny and Sita and others.
Oh shanti,
U people are very expert souls in Gyan and submit the Murli points with date and year. And and any person ask any doubt u have ready made Murli points to correct and many muralis baba tells w.r.t based on childrens mood and circumstances. For same doubt one day, one soul tells one Murli point with date and year and another soul tell another point with another Murli point with date and year to correct doubt's person and at the same time u want to show u r intelligence.Baba tells Gyan in very simple manner and easy to understand where as u r Gyan and points are very difficulty to understand. Any how u r and shivasena are the real heroes on this forum and doint very very very good puraushartam and seva.
thanx
rmn
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Maybe what we do is wrong, but if you know a method that will liberate us from labour you have to tell us.