The shooting(rehearsal) of Ravan Raj.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: The shooting(rehearsal) of Ravan Raj.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
. Yes, there is Ravan Maya in the PBK world, and the shooting of events in Ravan raj is still going on in the PBK world; Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Thanks...this is what i wanted to hear that Ravan raj is still going on in the pbk world....and if this is a accepted fact by all PBKs, then it is very obvious that there cannot be Ram in pbk family at present, because Murli says that Ram and Ravan cannot co-exist together.

shivsena.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Ram and Ravan cannot co-exist together.
Indeed; the Ravan community of the BK world, cannot abide Ram(Baba Dixit)!
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
because Murli says that Ram and Ravan cannot co-exist together.
SM. 12.2.1975 -- "Why do they utter the word 'Ram'? Because it is Ravan Rajya , is not it?"

Also in Ramayana, it is shown that Ram and Ravan are battling together, so it is illogical to say that Ram and Ravan cannot co-exist together. When there is Ram, then Ravan should co-exist too, when there is Krishna, then Kansa should co-exist too, when there is Shankar, then Bhasmasur should co-exist too. Just as it is said the churning between the deities and the demons took place.

indie.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:SM. 12.2.1975 -- "Why do they utter the word 'Ram'? Because it is Ravan Rajya , is not it?"Also in Ramayana, it is shown that Ram and Ravan are battling together, so it is illogical to say that Ram and Ravan cannot co-exist together. When there is Ram, then Ravan should co-exist too, when there is Krishna, then Kansa should co-exist too, when there is Shankar, then Bhasmasur should co-exist too. Just as it is said the churning between the deities and the demons took place.
Nice points Indie Bhai, i believe Shivsena Bhai has very much used this point in an over simplified, and inaccurate manner!

"Either there will be the Father, or there will be sin." [Av 9.1.83]

It is true, that if we are remembering the Father(ShivBaba) accurately, then there will no room for Maya/Ravan(5 vices) to do its work. But we fluctuate in our remembrance(a lot); so of course, Maya/Ravan(5 vices), will often be present and influencing us; thus there will be the shooting of Ravan raj taking place. Even when Ram(ShivBaba) is amongst us; He doesn't make efforts on our behalf; He simply instructs us, on how to conduct ourselves. However; ShivBaba(Ram) is no longer amongst the BK community, or even being remembered accurately; and this is why this is the Ravan community; where manmat is being taught, by body conscious gurus(imo).

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Sach_Khand wrote:IMO, shooting takes in reverse order. Because souls change slowly from their degraded stage to pure stage. 1976 is the end of one shooting. 1976 is the end of of Dwapur in the reverse order. Again Kaliyug begins from it's end in the reverse order towards beginning of Dwapuryug. This is half cycle. In jainism there is said about half cycles of Kalpa.
But those half cycles are different from what I thought. Sorry for misinformation.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: "Either there will be the Father, or there will be sin." [Av 9.1.83]
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Very good point.
Av. Vanis also say that :"where there is sin there is no Father and where there is Father there is no sin".("jahan paap hai wahan Bap nahin, aur jahan Bap hai wahan paap nahin.")

So please tell me whether or not there is sin incurring in the pbk family since 1989....if yes, then there should be no Father and if Father is there, then all those who come in front of the Father should be free of all sins.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Av. Vanis also say that :"where there is sin there is no Father and where there is Father there is no sin".("jahan paap hai wahan Bap nahin, aur jahan Bap hai wahan paap nahin.")So please tell me whether or not there is sin incurring in the pbk family since 1989....if yes, then there should be no Father and if Father is there, then all those who come in front of the Father should be free of all sins.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

Of course there is sin in the PBK family since 1989; there will be sin going on until at least 2018, before revelation takes place. I am sure even Baba Dixit commits sin(becomes body conscious at times), until he becomes karmateet(in 2018 imo).

Imo; this point is highlighting, the sin(Maya-5 vices) that occurs when there is not remembrance of Father Shiv. Within the soul's consciousness; there will either be the presence of God(Ram) or the presence of Ravan(Maya-5 vices); which is what i believe your original point was referring to(they cannot co-exist in one's consciousness, at the same time). But to use this point to say that Ram is not present amongst the PBKs is inaccurate; because it would also mean, God was never present amongst the BKs either; which is completely contrary, to the teachings of the Sakar Murli. This itself proves(if you believe in the teachings of the Murli), the distortion in your application of this point.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Av. Vanis also say that :"where there is sin there is no Father and where there is Father there is no sin".("jahan paap hai wahan Bap nahin, aur jahan Bap hai wahan paap nahin.")

So please tell me whether or not there is sin incurring in the PBK family since 1989....if yes, then there should be no Father and if Father is there, then all those who come in front of the Father should be free of all sins.
I agree with roy Bhai that the above Murli point means that as long as someone is soul conscious the Father is with him/her. This Murli point does not mean that ShivBaba is not with PBKs. As roy Bhai said, if it means as shivsena Bhai is interpreting, then ShivBaba has not come to this world at all because there have been sinful souls from the time of Om Mandali till now.

Does the above point mean that shivsena Bhai has become free from sins because he has come to know of the real form of ShivBaba (Om Radhey Mama according to him)?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

If there where is sin, there is no Father was interpretated about presence, how will God come in the sinful world?
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:Does the above point mean that shivsena Bhai has become free from sins because he has come to know of the real form of ShivBaba (Om Radhey Mama according to him)?
I think Shivsena believes that it will be Ravan raj, until Mama(no 1 shivshakti) and Shiv(combined as Ramshivbaba), enter Baba Dixit(Krishna); at which point the true Gita will be spoken, leading to Ram raj. Until this occurs, no-one will be totally pure(i believe).

I haven't put this as elegantly as Shivsena Bhai would; but i think this is the general gist of his beliefs!I await my marks out of ten! :D

Roy
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: I have gone through your post but i could not find any definitive statement about what is AIVV after 1989....you can surely tell me in one simple sentence(no elaboration needed)
.....how do you define Ravan Rajya and Ram rajya?

....in bk world after 1969 there is no shiv in corporeal form to handle the situation.....hence total control is not at all in hand of Ram hence it is Ravan Rajya....
....in PBK world after 1989 whatever the situation arose ,the control of Yagya is still in hand of SHIV in CORPOREAL FORM so although there are asur's in Yagya; still Yagya swami(raja) is Ram(ShivBaba) himself,hence Ram RAJYA
....so for few( or many whatever) asurs in AK you cannot blame Ram(ShivBaba) because those asurs also have right to be with ShivBaba(of course till SADGURU's part doesn't start in complete) but in bk's there is no corporeal Ram ....only.....asurs hence Ravan Rajya....
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Av. Vanis also say that :"where there is sin there is no Father and where there is Father there is no sin".("jahan paap hai wahan Bap nahin, aur jahan Bap hai wahan paap nahin.")

So please tell me whether or not there is sin incurring in the PBK family since 1989....if yes, then there should be no Father and if Father is there, then all those who come in front of the Father should be free of all sins.
for your kind information,dear shivsena Bhai,this is Sangamyug---Confluence Age.....it means the sangam of good and evil, sangam of nark and swarg("Nark ki duniya ke beech Swarg ka varsa deta hoon") and hence sangam of Ram and Ravan..
....also baba says in Murli "Mujhe is chi chi patit duniya mein aakar patiton ko pavan banana padta hai."...
so there are certain more issues that you are ignoring....
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Rudra Bhai

I am interested in what you have to say, but unfortunately as a non-Hindi speaking soul, i cannot understand the Murli points you quote, to back-up your arguments. I would therefore be very grateful, if you would kindly translate these points into English.

Many thanks!

Roy
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Roy Bhai and PBK Brothers,

Here is my attempt to translate.

// sangam of nark and swarg("Nark ki duniya ke beech Swarg ka varsa deta hoon") and hence sangam of Ram and Ravan..//
The Confluence of Heaven and Hell.."In the midst of hell I give you Inheritance of Heaven" and hence the confluence of Ram and Ravan.

//also Baba says in Murli "Mujhe is chi chi patit duniya mein aakar patiton ko pavan banana padta hai."...
so there are certain more issues that you are ignoring...//

Also Baba says in Murli "I have to come into this chi,chi (Impure or Dirty) world and transform the impure one to Pure"

Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

Many thanks Nivi Bhen, much appreciated. It's nice to hear from you!

Roy