The shooting(rehearsal) of Ravan Raj.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

The shooting(rehearsal) of Ravan Raj.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:... i can also call AIVV as Ravan-rajya on the basis of Murlis.... http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... 260#p38260
Dear Shivsena Bhai

Would you be kind enough to present a few "key" examples(backed up by Murli points of course), of how the practises and beliefs of AK, are responsible for the shooting of Ravan raj, by acting contrary(in an opposite manner) to Shrimat? Not that some PBKs can be termed as Ravan; but that AK as a whole, is performing the shooting of Ravan raj, and not the BKs, and their "opposing" practises(of Shrimat, which ShivBaba has clearly highlighted in the Murli), since 1969; after Brahma Baba left the body, and ShivBaba was no longer present in Sakar(or so it was believed by most at this point).

Many thanks!

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: The shooting(rehearsal) of Ravan Raj.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: , and not the BKs, and their "opposing" practises(of Shrimat, which ShivBaba has clearly highlighted in the Murli), since 1969; after Brahma Baba left the body, and ShivBaba was no longer present in Sakar(or so it was believed by most at this point)
Roy

Dear roy Bhai.

If you call BKs as Ravan-rajya after 1969 because of violations of Shrimat, then what would you call Aivv after 1989....Is it Ram-rajya ??

shivsena.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:what would you call Aivv after 1989....Is it Ram-rajya
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I believe Ram raj(Golden and Siver Age), is shot between 1976 and 1982/3, according to my understanding of the Ladder lesson, in AK. The shooting of Ravan raj imo, is between 1969 and 1976, before AK came into being. The shooting of Ram and Ravan raj, between 1969 and 1982/3, does not include the complete shooting of each ones part in the drama; but rather, the overall main structure, and practices, of these periods. For example; the 3 main co-operative souls of Baba Dixit, go in an opposite direction, towards the end of the Silver Age shooting, in 1982; and this corresponds to these souls being Kings(Ram), in the last three Silver Age Kingdoms, who lead us out of heaven(Ram raj).

I've just realised(I am a bit slow at times) why you have referred to 1989... this is the beginning of the shooting of Dwapur yug i believe; so you are inferring, that from this point, up to around 2000, is the shooting of Ravan raj. It is my belief, that this is incorrect. Imo, the shooting periods of 16 years sat yug, 12 years treta yug, 8 years Dwapur yug, and 4 years kali yug, are about which souls come where in the Drama. You will note the shooting of Golden Age souls, takes a lot longer(16 years), than the shooting of the positions, of Kaliyug souls(4 years). So that between, 1960/1 and 1976, 20 million Golden Age souls, would have been introduced to the knowledge, by very few Yagya members at this time. Of course, over time, as more souls come to know of Gyan, the message spreads much more quickly; and thus very many souls get to hear about raj Yoga, between 1996 and 2000; but the quality of these souls, is of course, not that of deity status; especially when you consider the Murli points, that say it takes 40 to 50 years, to become satopradhan.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:I've just realised(I am a bit slow at times) why you have referred to 1989... this is the beginning of the shooting of Dwapur yug i believe; so you are inferring, that from this point, up to around 2000, is the shooting of Ravan raj.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.
yes--According to AK, the shooting of Dwapur yug starts from 1989-90 and continues for 8 years.....so if we compare the happenings of the shooting period and the broad drama, then it explains perfectly that whatever happens in broad drama should also happen in a subtle way during the shooting period.

From Copper Age onwards there are two opinions(dwait)...so in the shooting period there are two schools of thought (beginning of dwait ie. BKs and PBKs).
From Copper Age there is body-consciousness, as 5 vices enter the soul and souls starts to think that body is everything.....so similarly the the world of knowledge, AK teaches the souls to be body-conscious(in a subtle way) by teaching that souls should remember God Shiva in a human body.

There is a point in Murlis which says: "Dwapur se brashta-chaar shuru hota hai". (meaning: "corruption starts from Dwapur yug")....these words of Shiva do not describe the state of the world 2500 years ago...but clearly describe the state of the future pbk family from 1989-90 onwards who will be accepting the corrupted Adv. knowledge as truth and will be propagating it as truth to increase their population (just as humans in broad drama feel after Copper Age that only by using the corrupted organs they can increase their population.)

Last but not the least, all humans go into girti-kalaa from Dwapur yug onwards in the broad drama and the practical girti-kalaa of all PBKs during the shooting period is the final proof that whatever happens in the broad drama should also happen in the Sangamyugi drama in a subtle way.

So the comparison can go on and on only if we keep the two dramas(hadh and behad) in mind and start comparing grossly and subtly the happenings after Copper Age in both dramas.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:There is a point in Murlis which says: "Dwapur se brashta-chaar shuru hota hai". (meaning: "corruption starts from Dwapur yug")....these words of Shiva do not describe the state of the world 2500 years ago...but clearly describe the state of the future pbk family from 1989-90 onwards who will be accepting the corrupted Adv. knowledge as truth
Dear Shivsena Bhai

What is interesting here, is that you are using the teachings of AK i.e. the shooting periods; to prove that AK is responsible for the shooting of Ravan raj. This seems somewhat hypocritical, if i may be so bold... because you are using what you consider corrupted knowledge, as truth; in order to prove your theory, that AK is falsity! :D Look at this carefully Bhai, and you will recognise the absurdity, of the stance you are taking!

Roy

P.S. Just to clarify... imo, the Dwapur yug period Baba(Shiva) is referring to in the Murli; is the Dwapur Yug period of the Golden Age shooting; which begins in 1969, following Brahma Baba's death, when the BK family began to really fall into corruption and leftist behaviour; finally resulting in the subtle destruction(shooting for final destruction?)in 1976; which interestingly, is the very end of the Iron Age(Kali yug) period, of the Golden Age shooting!
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: P.S. Just to clarify... imo, the Dwapur yug period Baba(Shiva) is referring to in the Murli; is the Dwapur Yug period of the Golden Age shooting; which begins in 1969, following Brahma Baba's death, when the BK family began to really fall into corruption and leftist behaviour; finally resulting in the subtle destruction(shooting for final destruction?)in 1976; which interestingly, is the very end of the Iron Age(Kali yug) period, of the Golden Age shooting!
Dear roy Bhai.

You have left my first query unanswered.
If BKWSU is Ravan-rajya from 1969, then what is Aivv from 1989.
Please answer specifically....the answer to this query will automatically answer everything.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
What is interesting here, is that you are using the teachings of AK i.e. the shooting periods; to prove that AK is responsible for the shooting of Ravan raj. This seems somewhat hypocritical, if i may be so bold... because you are using what you consider corrupted knowledge, as truth; in order to prove your theory, that AK is falsity! :D Look at this carefully Bhai, and you will recognise the absurdity, of the stance you are taking!
Dear roy Bhai.

The question here is not of my stance that i am taking the knowledge of Ak shooting period to falsify AK itself.....the question is what stance should logical-minded PBKs take to the teachings of AK....when PBKs are taught that shooting of Dwapur takes place from 1989-90 the same year in which supposed advance knowledge(clarification of Murlis by God Shiva) came into force.....then PBKs should be asking two questions to Baba Dixit: first is, how can any clarification of Sangamyugi scriptures(Murlis) by God himself could come at the beginning of Dwapur yugi shooting, when Murlis say that "Bap Kaliyug(shooting) ke anth mein aakar shastron(Murli) ka saar samjate hain".[ Father comes at the end of Kaliyugi shooting to explain the scriptures(Murlis).]....and secondly, when God is giving clarification of Murlis himself from 1989, why is there girti-kalaa of the pbk family....and if there is God and true Godly knowledge present during the shooting period(as per PBKs), then why there is no God or true Godly knowledge present in the broad drama during the same period.....so first the meaning of shooting(rehearsal) has to be understood by every pbk and the above queries have to be put to the teacher himself.....in 1993 when i took the Advance Course i was too naive and elated to see the mayavi illusion created by AK and i could not counter-question.....but if i take the Advance Course again, then i would definitely ask the above two queries.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Father comes at the end of Kaliyugi shooting to explain the scriptures(Murlis)
Dear Shivsena Bhai

Although i don't agree with your views, you do ask some great questions, that often help clarify my own understanding of Gyan. If you look at the point you have quoted, and compare it with the teachings of AK; you will see that they compliment one another. There is the subtle revelation of two Fathers in 1976(i.e. Father comes, incognito)... Ram(Baba Dixit) and Father Shiv, now working through His permanent Chariot. Now, as i said above in my previous post; 1976, represents the end of the Ravan raj shooting, which corresponds to the end of the Kali yug period, of the Golden Age shooting. From 1976/7 to 1983, the shooting of Ram raj takes place; beginning in the Sat yug period, of the Silver Age shooting! ShivBaba is revealed to a few souls at the end of the shooting of Ravan raj in 1976, and this is when He(Shiva) begins to teach AK(i.e. to explain the scriptures/Murli). If you put the bold parts of my post together; they marry very nicely with your Murli point.

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:what is Aivv from 1989.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

Other than this being the start of the Copper Age shooting(rehearsal for souls entering the Drama from 2500 years ago in the Broad Drama, by coming into contact with Gyan, for the very first time during this period), I am not aware at this point, of any other significance in AK; although i believe Shankar's 18 year practical part, is being played out(1983 to 2000) at this time. And seeing as Father Shiv was in Sakar(in Shankar/Baba Dixit) in Kampil (in 1989), and Shrimat was, and is being taught by the Sadguru(ShivBaba - and not manmat, by many human gurus(Dadis) as in the Ravan community of the BK world); then imo; it cannot be the shooting of Ravan raj, as you believe. Each soul may well be shooting his own part in Ravan raj at this time, due to fluctuations in faith and wrong actions from time to time; but the "broad" or "foundation" shooting of Ravan raj itself, takes place between, 1969 and 1976. That is; between Brahma Baba's death(and thus the subsequent loss of the ShivBaba in BK community, leading to the proliferation of leftist, or Ravan raj practises), and the subtle destruction(rehearsal or shooting of final destruction?) that occurs in the Ravan raj, BK community; when many souls leave the Yagya, that was first foretold of in the Murli(by ShivBaba), in 1966.

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

IMO, shooting takes in reverse order. Because souls change slowly from their degraded stage to pure stage. 1976 is the end of one shooting. 1976 is the end of of Dwapur in the reverse order. Again Kaliyug begins from it's end in the reverse order towards beginning of Dwapuryug. This is half cycle. In jainism there is said about half cycles of Kalpa.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: That is; between Brahma Baba's death(and thus the subsequent loss of the ShivBaba in BK community, leading to the proliferation of leftist, or Ravan raj practises), and the subtle destruction(rehearsal or shooting of final destruction?) that occurs in the Ravan raj, BK community; when many souls leave the Yagya, that was first foretold of in the Murli(by ShivBaba), in 1966.Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Narrating a small experience and dialogue with Baba dixit in calcutta in the year 2000 when all PBKs from different zones had a gathering for one month....when it was the western zone turn, about 30 souls went from mumbai and i was one of them.
In one of our conversations with Baba, one of the students asked Baba: "The same thing(mela-gatherings) which happened in bk family in Kaliyugi shooting, is happening in the pbk family at present...so how pbk is different from bk ??

So Baba answered: "when the Bhakti-marg Kaliyugi shooting can happen in the base(adharmurt) world of BKs, the same shooting has to happen in the seed world of PBKs."....at that time i could not understand the words, as my churning process had still not stirred up....but now when i churn, i find that Ravan-rajya(Bhakti-marg) has to have three roop: one is the physical Ravan-rajya of the outside world (with many many gurus giving their own manmat and proclaiming themselves to be instrument of God)... and then the subtle Ravan-rajya of the bk world(with many Dadis and Didis giving their own manmat and considering themselves to be nimit souls)... and the subtlest Ravan-rajya in the pbk world with one dehdhari guru(giving his manmat AK), without the shooting of which it is not possible to have Ravan-rajya(Bhakti-marg) in the other two worlds (as everyone seems to follow the leader of the seed world.)

So if you feel, that Ravan-rajya(Bhakti-marg) exists only in the outside world and the bk world, then please think again and specify what rajya is going on in AIVV.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:So if you feel, that Ravan-rajya(Bhakti-marg) exists only in the outside world and the BK world, then please think again and specify what rajya is going on in AIVV.
It is not something to be accepted by roy Bhai. ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has accepted in various discussions (with PBKs) that there is a rule of Maya Ravan in Advance Party as well as long as PBKs are violating Shrimat to any extent. There will be kingdom of Ram in true sense only when all the PBKs start following the Shrimat of Ram completely. But this fact does not, in any manner prove that Ram is not with the PBKs. He is very much present and guiding the PBKs towards perfection.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So if you feel, that Ravan-rajya(Bhakti-marg) exists only in the outside world and the bk world, then please think again and specify what rajya is going on in AIVV.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I have given my understanding as far as it goes, in response to another post of yours made today... so rather than repeat myself, i have enclosed a link.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1521&p=38474#p38474

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:Dear Shivsena Bhai

I have given my understanding as far as it goes, in response to another post of yours made today... so rather than repeat myself, i have enclosed a link.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1521&p=38474#p38474
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

I have gone through your post but i could not find any definitive statement about what is AIVV after 1989....you can surely tell me in one simple sentence(no elaboration needed)

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:I have gone through your post but i could not find any definitive statement about what is AIVV after 1989....you can surely tell me in one simple sentence(no elaboration needed)
Me elaborate! :D

Dear Bhai, i thought i had made my position(understanding up to this point) clear on this, in my post above...

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 485#p38423

Imo, the 18 year(1982/3 to 2000) practical part of Shankar is being played out at this time... the 1989 date, simply signifies the beginning of the shooting of Dwapur yug, in terms of souls coming into contact with raj Yoga at this time(Copper Age souls to be).There may be more to this date, but i am not aware of this at this time. I don't believe it has significance for Ravan raj, the way 1969 does; with Brahma Baba's death, and the loss of ShivBaba from the BK world; mainly because as Arjun Bhai has pointed out; ShivBaba was at this time(1989), and still is, leading the PBKs to Ram raj. Yes, there is Ravan Maya in the PBK world, and the shooting of events in Ravan raj is still going on in the PBK world; but the year 1989, has little significance in this, imo. The main structure or foundations for Ram and Ravan raj, were shot between 1969 and 1982/3... the rest is filling in the details for these periods, with our own ongoing efforts, in the Confluence Age. This is as succinct as i can be, in expressing my views on this topic! :D

Roy