Is Shiv a separate soul?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Is Shiv a separate soul?

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Shankh (conch shell) = Head of vijaymala (Confluence Age Lakshmi)
Chakra (discus) = Saraswati
Gadaa (mace) = Brahma Baba
Padma (lotus) = Jagdamba
The head/body = The soul of Confluence Age Ram/Narayan.
To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Avaykt Vani :15-12-2002 says: "Pandav and shaktis both combined is Vishnu-chaturbhuj".

Adv-Gyan teaches that Vishnu is combination of 5 souls, while Vani teaches that Vishnu is combination of pandav and shaktis...so which teaching is to be believed ??

The above point clearly points out that supposed avaykt brahma(Lekhraj Kirpalani) does not teach what he learns through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit and also raises a question whether Lekhraj Kirpalani is avaykt Brahma or not ?? (avaykt message :16-1-2002: "avaykt part ko koto mein koi, aur koi mein bhi koi hi jaan-pehchan sakta hai."..."avaykt-part can be recognised by only one in 10 million.")

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Avaykt Vani :15-12-2002 says: "Pandav and shaktis both combined is Vishnu-chaturbhuj".

Adv-Gyan teaches that Vishnu is combination of 5 souls, while Vani teaches that Vishnu is combination of pandav and shaktis...so which teaching is to be believed ??
I have already mentioned which five souls represent Vishnu. And that includes Pandavs as well as Shaktis. If shivsena doesn't understand the difference between male and female names among the five, I will point out the gender of each name that I have mentioned as being representative of Vishnu.

The souls of Ram and Krishna are/were in male bodies (Pandavs). The souls of Confluence Age Lakshmi, Jagdamba and Om Radhey Mama are/were in female bodies (Shaktis).
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: The souls of Ram and Krishna are/were in male bodies (Pandavs). The souls of Confluence Age Lakshmi, Jagdamba and Om Radhey Mama are/were in female bodies (Shaktis).
Pandavs and shakti do not mean 2 Pandavs and 3 shaktis...it means 108 shivshaktipandavsena when they become combined they will be revealed as Vishnu-clan with no. 1 shivshakti being the viraat roop of Vishnu (Brahma so Vishnu)...Murlis also say that the alankars of Vishnu are for the complete stage of brahmins.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena Bhai

I concur with Arjun Bhai, that Vishnu is a symbol of 5 hero actor souls in harmony and union, that are the sustainers and protectors of Vishnupuri in the Confluence Age, between Revelation and final destruction. However, although i can see your argument for including the 108 in a wider context of harmony and union of sanskars, that play an important role at this time... but why then is Vishnu not shown with 108 arms, particularly in Bhakti marg?

With relation to your point about the Avyakt part... this is imo is related to the part of Shankar who became Avyakt in 1976, but whilst remaining in the body... the practical example of this stage for us to follow. However, in 1976, this is a stage of complete renunciation based on realisation and faith through study of Gyan, rather than a stage of complete soul consciousness, that he finally attains in 2018.

So it is the 450,000 souls of the combined Sun and Moon dynasties who make up the 1 in 10 million souls who recognise the Avyakt role he plays for 60 years, between 1976 and 2036. It is Brahma Baba who is in subtle Avyakt form for 50 years between 1969 and 2018, after which he finally becomes Vishnu and sheds his subtle body. This is the meaning of the 50-60 years mentioned in the Murlis.

"Do you think that we should also leave the body and become Avyakt (like Brahma Baba Krishna did, in 1968/69)? Do not follow in this matter. Father Brahma(Prajapita-Shankar, after intensely studying the Murli for 5-6 years, from 1969/70) became Avyakt (whilst still in the body, in 1976) so that you could see the example of the (practical) Avyakt form, and follow easily." [Av 13.03.81]

"Now the Sun of Knowledge (Shankar aka Prajapita-Ram) has left the corporeal world (i.e. he begins churning the knowledge in the Murlis from 1969/70, a process that goes on until 1976) and is standing in the subtle avaykt world (as a result of this process making his intellect subtle)." [Av 16.07.69]

"Shankar (aka Prajapita-Ram) does not come in(to) corporeal (consciousness - he remain in the subtle-Avyakt and nirakari-incorporeal stages)." [Mu 18.11.02]

"Subtle Region is created for 50 years (commencing in 1969/70, when Prajapita-Ram starts churning Gyan)." [Av 15.03.70]

“The Subtle Region has to be created here (on earth, via our churning of knowledge).” [Mu 22.11.72]

"Two years remain out of 10 years (since ShivBaba spoke of the destruction of the old world)... soon (in 1976) it is the end of the Iron Age (within the mind and intellect of Shankar aka Prajapita-Ram)." [Av 04.02.74]

“The old world has to be certainly destroyed. The preparations are being made. Ten years are remaining.” [Mu 10.10.66]

"The final destruction of the whole world will take place (in the mind and intellect of Shankar aka Prajapita-Ram i.e. complete renunciation) within 6 years." [Av 25.10.69]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:It is Brahma Baba who is in subtle Avyakt form for 50 years between 1969 and 2018, after which he finally becomes Vishnu and sheds his subtle body.
Roy
Does Krishna-brahma become Vishnu or does Ram become Vishnu, as arjun Bhai says that the body of Vishnu is Ram-Virendra Dev Dixit..and Brahma is just one of the arms.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Does Krishna-brahma become Vishnu or does Ram become Vishnu, as arjun Bhai says that the body of Vishnu is Ram-Virendra Dev Dixit..and Brahma is just one of the arms.
I believe that Ram is no 1 Vishnu, and the other 4 are numberwise Vishnus... although i wouldn't say that Brahma Baba is just one of the arms, as that appears dismissive of his important role in the Confluence Age.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Does Krishna-brahma become Vishnu or does Ram become Vishnu, as arjun Bhai says that the body of Vishnu is Ram-Virendra Dev Dixit..and Brahma is just one of the arms.
Shivsena Bhai, you repeatedly forget that the soul of Ram is also a Brahma, the Prajapita Brahma.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
The souls of Ram and Krishna are/were in male bodies (Pandavs). The souls of Confluence Age Lakshmi, Jagdamba and Om Radhey Mama are/were in female bodies (Shaktis).
According to adv-Gyan Ram becomes ShivBaba and according to Murlis ShivBaba is pandav-pati.
So what is the status of Ram's soul...is he pandav or is he pandav-pati?
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So what is the status of Ram's soul...is he pandav or is he pandav-pati?
Both; because is he not a Brahmin and the Father of Brahmins; and for that matter, the whole world.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Both; because is he not a Brahmin and the Father of Brahmins; and for that matter, the whole world.
But Murli says that Bap na brahmin banta na devta banta?
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:But Murli says that Bap na brahmin banta na devta banta?
My Hindi is still rather poor to say the least... could i have a translation of this please?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

But Murli says that Bap na Brahmin banta na devta banta?
What you have said above (the Father neither becomes a Brahmin nor a deity) is applicable to incorporeal Father Shiv not to the Father of the humanity (Prajapita). Murlis say that Prajapita becomes a Brahmin, too.
Roy

Post by Roy »

I totally agree Arjun Bhai... what else could it mean!