New rules and guidelines for posting

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: New rules and guidelines for posting

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote: Whether someone approves or not, this is a PBK AK forum. If someone wishes to avoid AK they should visit another forum.
OK AUM
If anyone does not like criticism of Ak, then he should stick his posts only in the pbk forum and not visit other forums.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Everybody has the right to freedom of speech but no right to abuse anyone and pass personal remarks.....I have never abused Baba dixit personally.....i am just high-lighting his part, as it is said in Murlis that "sabko Maya(ishwariya roop ) se savdhan karna hai."...so those who have identified the ishwariya roop of Maya, it is their duty to tell the other Brothers about the same.
Just as you want to reserve the right to criticize Baba Dixit, I think it is not wrong on our part if we point out the shortcomings in your theories as well as practice of the knowledge. In fact, one's practical behaviour is more important than the theoretical knowledge which even small children can mug-up and narrate. You accuse Baba Dixit of being jhoothkhand, but when the issue of Andrey's ban was raised you gave a wrong statement that it was bkinfo that banned Andrey and not you, whereas you yourself provided the proof that Andrey was banned by bkinfo, then unbanned and then rebanned by you. So, while you accuse Baba Dixit of being a liar on the basis of theoretical debates, you proved to be a suppressor of truth on the basis of your practical actions for which you have provided a proof yourself.

You say you never abused Baba Dixit, but all the time you call him Maya Ravan. Is it not criticism? And when you are criticizing someone as Maya Ravan, then it is natural for us to expect you to have a dharana greater than him. But here we see that the person who is challenging God is unable to withstand the criticism of one ordinary person.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

button slammer wrote: Whether someone approves or not, this is a PBK AK forum. If someone wishes to avoid AK they should visit another forum.
OK AUM
shivsena wrote:If anyone does not like criticism of Ak, then he should stick his posts only in the PBK forum and not visit other forums.
You answered incorrectly. I am not bothered if someone criticizes AK. PBKs should be free to answer with AK across the forum,as this is a PBK forum.
As a non-Brahmin I don't think you understand the subtle requirements needed to admin the forum. If you consider yourself to be a Brahmin then tell us. 'Where is your Brahma?'
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: New rules and guidelines for posting.

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote:When the regular PBKs have a viable option to administer the forum directly under srimat, why should we care for the above rules?
When the admin AKA shivsena has declared the basis of the forum ie, AK to be 100% false, then why is he wasting his time and our time in debating and attempting to admin the site?
Why not PBKs have their own forum? They can run it according to their version of Shrimat. No one is objecting them to do that.
But this is bk-pbk forum and is open to all parties or people who have faith in the Yagnya established in the name of Brahmakumaris. All it's splinter groups including PBKs can write here and share their views. This is my perception of this forum. And so no one should have any objection including button slammer about the present rules.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote:Whether someone approves or not, this is a PBK AK forum. If someone wishes to avoid AK they should visit another forum.
OK AUM
On what basis do you say so?
The name of the forum itself is bk-pbk.info and this forum has come from Brahmakumaris.info forum.

Write what is true. If brahmakumaris.info forum was actually created and run by incognito PBKs then they should not waste time here and cerate their own forum, pbk.info forum similar to the creation of this bk-pbk forum from the brhmakumaris.info forum. I waste your time and energy here?

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Just as you want to reserve the right to criticize Baba Dixit, I think it is not wrong on our part if we point out the shortcomings in your theories as well as practice of The Knowledge. In fact, one's practical behaviour is more important than the theoretical knowledge which even small children can mug-up and narrate. You accuse Baba Dixit of being jhoothkhand, but when the issue of Andrey's ban was raised you gave a wrong statement that it was bkinfo that banned Andrey and not you, whereas you yourself provided the proof that Andrey was banned by bkinfo, then unbanned and then rebanned by you. So, while you accuse Baba Dixit of being a liar on the basis of theoretical debates, you proved to be a suppressor of truth on the basis of your practical actions for which you have provided a proof yourself.

You say you never abused Baba Dixit, but all the time you call him Maya Ravan. Is it not criticism? And when you are criticizing someone as Maya Ravan, then it is natural for us to expect you to have a dharana greater than him. But here we see that the person who is challenging God is unable to withstand the criticism of one ordinary person.
What dharana do you have?
You people have been criticising BKs since more than three decades. What better dharana do you and Virendra Dev Dixit have? We have heard how Virendra Dev Dixit is to call Bk souls as Maya and some other parts. What better dharana does he have? He is practising controlling sex organs by getting practical. Atleast this is what he preaches. And those people are not said to be good persons who preach something and practise another things. I do not see any other difference. But can it be said to be better dharana?

You are hammering the issue of andrey all the time. But will the PBKs allow any ex-pbk to their centres if they behave similar to Andrey in this forum? I want to discuss the knowledge with PBKs officially. Will you people allow? With whom should I discuss? Just do not write the email address. I have written to that previously but no response. And now it is said that Virendra Dev Dixit himself is a member of this forum and writes here. Then let him tell you where and when can I meet him or any official person of PBKs to discuss my querries.

You have kept on repeating how improper is the behaviour of shivsena regarding Andrey's ban and his double standards. But just remember how you and your PBk brothers commented when I wrote my feeling as being Prajapita. And Virendra Dev Dixit has been spreading the word that he is Prajapita and ShivBaba since more than three decades now. And his followers like you have been supporting this. But Virendra Dev Dixit backs down to openly admit that he is Prajapita or ShivBaba. You should apply the same standard to Virendra Dev Dixit and ask him to accept what he preaches.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote: You answered incorrectly. I am not bothered if someone criticizes AK. PBKs should be free to answer with AK across the forum,as this is a PBK forum.
Telling a lie hundred times does not make it truth.
button slammer wrote: As a non-Brahmin I don't think you understand the subtle requirements needed to admin the forum. If you consider yourself to be a Brahmin then tell us. 'Where is your Brahma? '
So, will you tell me where is your Brahma? He has openly questioned in front of me that is there any proof that he has called himself to be Prajapita Brahma or ShivBaba. And your Brahma i.e., badi Maa (Kamala Devi) has left the yagnya and has given in written that she has no connection with AIVV.
So, where is yuor Prajapita or Brhama? Are you a Brahmin really? And the way in which some so called Brahmins are replying is a shame for Brahmins.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:He is practising controlling sex organs by getting practical. Atleast this is what he preaches.
Without proofs it is just hearsay.
You are hammering the issue of andrey all the time. But will the PBKs allow any ex-PBK to their centres if they behave similar to Andrey in this forum? I want to discuss The Knowledge with PBKs officially. Will you people allow? With whom should I discuss? Just do not write the email address. I have written to that previously but no response. And now it is said that Veerendra Dev Dixit himself is a member of this forum and writes here. Then let him tell you where and when can I meet him or any official person of PBKs to discuss my querries.
ex-PBKs are not banned from entering any mini-Madhubans or gitapathshala of AIVV. The only difference is that they cannot sit in the sangathan class. They are allowed to sit in the visitors' room and they can either discuss knowledge or undergo the Advance Course. When they develop faith they can attend Murli classes with other PBKs.
You have kept on repeating how improper is the behaviour of shivsena regarding Andrey's ban and his double standards. But just remember how you and your PBK Brothers commented when I wrote my feeling as being Prajapita. And Veerendra Dev Dixit has been spreading the word that he is Prajapita and ShivBaba since more than three decades now. And his followers like you have been supporting this. But Veerendra Dev Dixit backs down to openly admit that he is Prajapita or ShivBaba. You should apply the same standard to Veerendra Dev Dixit and ask him to accept what he preaches.
We have declared several times that Baba Dixit would never accept that he is Prajapita or ShivBaba's medium. It is upto others to accept or reject this.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
So, will you tell me where is your Brahma?
Definitely not you
He has openly questioned in front of me that is there any proof that he has called himself to be Prajapita Brahma or ShivBaba
Only those who don't understand knowledge will ask foolish questions to Baba Dixit as: are you Prajapita Brahma or Is Shiva in you or are you ShivBaba or can you make a dead fly be alive again etc.
. And your Brahma i.e., badi Maa (Kamala Devi) has left the yagnya and has given in written that she has no connection with AIVV.
She did that because Father(Baba Dixit) was not there and usually mothers, esp Indian mothers always feel insecure without the presence of the head of the family who is not around for some time. If you say that she has no connection with AIVV, then why is Jagadamba Maa is always asking her spys(sisters) to relate the happeneings in AIVV.
So, where is yuor Prajapita or Brhama?
Our Prajapita Brahma is none other than the beloved Baba Dixit.
Are you a Brahmin really?
We are on the process of becoming complete brahmins. So as the PBKs travel on the road of success of becoming complete brahmins, we encounter stones, pebbles, thorns, flowers etc. and we face those criticisms and also reciprocate.
And the way in which some so called Brahmins are replying is a shame for Brahmins.
This is applicable to you the most.
sachkhand wrote:
He is practising controlling sex organs by getting practical. Atleast this is what he preaches.
Don't blabber unnecessary without any documentation. Just shouting doesn't help, prove it.

indie.
shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti »

To admin.

Please change the topic of this thread to "Mama Saraswati(goddess of knowledge) narrating the Sakar Murlis", as it reflects more correctly the contents of the topic.

shivshakti.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

shivshakti wrote:To admin.

Please change the topic of this thread to "Mama Saraswati(goddess of knowledge) narrating the Sakar Murlis", as it reflects more correctly the contents of the topic.

shivshakti.
Which thread ??
admin.
shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti »

Sorry! The thread is " Obvious Truth "