New rules and guidelines for posting

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

As per request of many pbk brothers, the admin. has made certain changes regarding the forums and is now presenting a new set of rules and guidelines for a better and healthy discussion of Godly knowledge.

The new forums are:

1. The original pbk forum is now called "Supporting Advance Knowledge " (meant only for PBKs who believe in the advance teachings of AIVV ). It is understood that no one else except PBKs should post their views in this forum.

2. A separate forum is created for ex-PBKs (Ex-pbk forum) who wish to narrate their experiences (sweet and sour both) about the ambiguities and incompleteness of advance knowledge, and also to post their views about their new beliefs.

3. Another forum (Questioning, Discussing and Debating) has been created, which is open to all bk-PBKs and ex-BKs, ex-PBKs to question, discuss, argue, debate, comment or criticise in a healthy and civilised manner for better understanding of this complex but most wonderful Godly knowledge.
  • As far as possible all replies and posts in this forum should be relevant, short and to the point.

Preferably, the person to whom the post has been addressed should answer the post and if hey cannot answer, then anyone else can answer.

Preferably, all views (posted or replied) should have backing from Murlis/Vanis (which everyone respects and agrees as benchmark for reference) or should have enough backing from Bhakti-marg scriptures and pictures.(to tally with the happenings in Sangamyug).

All PBKs should please avoid quoting from AK scriptures and cds / vcds in the answers posted by them, as the same are still not approved universally to be the reference text by all BKs and ex-PBKs.

If any pbk wishes to post a reply to any post of the ex-pbk forum, then they have just to copy the post and reply to the same in the discussion forum. PBKs not allowed to post replies in ex-pbk forum, just as ex-PBKs are not allowed to post in pbk forum.

It is not necessary for members to answer each and every post. If one has nothing important to say, then please do not say anything at all.
Members are requested to refrain from any personal comments and hostile attacks on individuals while opposing the views, and care should be exercised to comment/criticise only on substance of the post and not on the person. If any personal adverse comment or any nature of hostility is perceived by admin in any post, then those posts will be edited/deleted.

I hope that all members will try to abide by the rules to make this forum a better place (not a battleground) for true understanding of this amazing Godly knowledge. Any suggestions for improving and maintaining a better and healthy atmosphere for a fruitful discussion are most welcome.

Admin
button slammer
PBK

Re: New rules and guidelines for posting.

Post by button slammer »

When the regular PBKs have a viable option to administer the forum directly under srimat, why should we care for the above rules?
When the admin AKA shivsena has declared the basis of the forum ie, AK to be 100% false, then why is he wasting his time and our time in debating and attempting to admin the site?
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

button slammer wrote:When the regular PBKs have a viable option to administer the forum directly under srimat, why should we care for the above rules?
When the admin AKA shivsena has declared the basis of the forum ie, AK to be 100% false, then why is he wasting his time and our time in debating and attempting to admin the site?
Dear slammer Bhai.

If you cannot respect the admin and follow the set of rules laid for a peaceful discussion of Gyan, then it is time for you to say goodbye to the forum and have a long rest.

All PBKs have been given their own forum to propagate Ak, but if they wish to post replies to any post in the Discussion forum, then they will have to follow the rules, if not pay the penalty.

The forum has had more than its share of hostility and now the admin. is committed to a peaceful and meaningful discussion of Murlis/Vani points and exchange of views by following the above rules. If any member has the audacity to challenge the admin. and thwart the peaceful discussion of Godly knowledge, then he has no business to be here and if he spreads any hostility or any adverse remark against any member, then the admin will not hesitate to ban him permanently. This is the last and final warning for every member.

I hope the message is very clear to all the members.
admin.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

admin wrote:Members are requested to refrain from any personal comments and hostile attacks on individuals while opposing the views, and care should be exercised to comment/criticise only on substance of the post and not on the person.....if any personal adverse comment or any nature of hostility is perceived by admin in any post, then those posts will be edited/deleted.
But very recently shivsena Bhai has made the following personal comment against me. When I replied to the comment, my post was deleted but shivsena's post continues to remain in the thread:
Arjun Bhai has a knack of proving it again and again that he can make non-issues into big issues and he has done it again....he has failed to see that what i wrote previously was in gist (short) that andrey was first banned by bkinfo and not by me.... and subsequently i was instrumental in debanning him and he was banned again by me when he persisted with his ways....so please grow up arjun Bhai and try to see the essence in everything and not stick to the words.
So, I hope Admin will treat shivsena's post in the same unbiased manner as he has treated mine by deleting my post.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: But very recently shivsena Bhai has made the following personal comment against me. When I replied to the comment, my post was deleted but shivsena's post continues to remain in the thread:
So, I hope Admin will treat shivsena's post in the same unbiased manner as he has treated mine by deleting my post.
Arjun
The admin. had an very great intuition that you would would raise this technical point and you have exactly done that.....so kindly go back and see the timing of the two posts.....the post which had some comments about you was posted at 10-58 pm and the post regarding the rules was posted at 11-10 pm.....so technically speaking my comments about you were posted before the rules were posted.....so your argument does not hold any water.

Regarding your post being deleted, it was posted after the rules, and it was just to give you a hint, that the admin. have closed the topic for discussion about giving explanations about the banning andrey episode.

You do have a very sharp intellect and great power of observation and explanation, and if it was not used for finding faults of others, but to read/churn/understand the Murlis/Vanis, then it would have done wonders for you.

admin.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: New rules and guidelines for posting

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:You do have a very sharp intellect and great power of observation and explanation, and if it was not used for finding faults of others, but to read/churn/understand the Murlis/Vanis, then it would have done wonders for you.
Here once again you make a personal comment and I am sure Admin will find a way out to keep your comment on board. Very good. :D
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Here once again you make a personal comment and I am sure Admin will find a way out to keep your comment on board. Very good. :D
I gave you good compliments about your qualities and a piece of brotherly advice....good comments are not banned....it is only the adverse personal comments which are not prefered as they spread harmful vibrations and leave a bad after taste.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I gave you good compliments about your qualities
But you also said that I find fault with others. I do so only when those people start making personal comments against others and defame Baba Dixit without any basis. You say that Baba Dixit is Maya Ravan and a liar. Is this not a personal comment. If you have a right to call someone Maya Ravan, then you should also be ready to face personal comments. If you don't stop calling Baba Dixit as Maya Ravan then the rules that the Admin has framed has no meaning at all.

Will you give an assurance that you will not call Baba Dixit Maya Ravan, liar, etc. on this forum in future? Then I will stop finding fault with your posts.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
But you also said that I find fault with others. I do so only when those people start making personal comments against others and defame Baba Dixit without any basis. You say that Baba Dixit is Maya Ravan and a liar. Is this not a personal comment. If you have a right to call someone Maya Ravan, then you should also be ready to face personal comments. If you don't stop calling Baba Dixit as Maya Ravan then the rules that the Admin has framed has no meaning at all.
Will you give an assurance that you will not call Baba Dixit Maya Ravan, liar, etc. on this forum in future? Then I will stop finding fault with your posts.

All your queries can be answered if all PBKs just churn on the Murli point:
"Bharat hi jhoot-khand banta hai aur Bharat hi sach-khand banta hai".

I have never called Baba dixit a liar, but he is playing his part perfectly as per drama to make Bharat into jhoot khand by teaching jhooti Advance knowledge.....his part is to test the PBKs as to who accepts his teaching blindly and who challenges his teachings with Murli/Vani points.

If you feel that baba dixit is chaitanya Bharat, then please give your views about how Bharat becomes jhoot-khand.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:All your queries can be answered if all PBKs just churn on the Murli point:
"Bharat hi jhoot-khand banta hai aur Bharat hi sach-khand banta hai".

I have never called Baba dixit a liar, but he is playing his part perfectly as per drama to make Bharat into jhoot khand by teaching jhooti Advanced Knowledge.....his part is to test the PBKs as to who accepts his teaching blindly and who challenges his teachings with Murli/Vani points.

If you feel that Baba dixit is chaitanya Bharat, then please give your views about how Bharat becomes jhoot-khand.
Please do not divert the issue. I simply asked whether you will give an assurance that you will not call Baba Dixit as Maya Ravan or a liar. But you are asking me to provide Murli point to prove Baba Dixit as Chaitanya Bharat.

The issue being discussed here is whether you can make such derogatory remarks against Baba Dixit and still your posts will be allowed to remain on the forum. But if we make any comment proving your statements false, then our posts will be deleted. Is this justified? You want to prove Baba Dixit as Ravan, but are you establishing an abode of truth by deleting any adverse opinion about your own imaginary theory? Please think with a cool mind before answering or deleting this post in your capacity as Admin. :cool:

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Please do not divert the issue. I simply asked whether you will give an assurance that you will not call Baba Dixit as Maya Ravan or a liar. But you are asking me to provide Murli point to prove Baba Dixit as Chaitanya Bharat.
Arjun
I am not asking you to prove that baba Dixit is chaitanya Bharat...that fact has already been accepted by PBKs....i wish to know from PBKs how this chaitanya Bharat(baba dixit) becomes jhoot-kand and dukh-dham (according to Murlis)...there is no question of diverting the issue.....this is a simple straight query.....i have been asking this query to many PBKs in mumbai and no one wishes to answer that query and now you are also trying to evade it.....can any pbk please answer.

As regards an assurance that i will not call Baba Dixit as Maya-Ravan, can you or Baba dixit give me an explanation as to how he is calling bk org. a Ravan-rajya from 1976 and how PBKs are propagating that fact for last 20 years.....if you say that it is on basis of Murlis, then i can also call AIVV as Ravan-rajya on the basis of Murlis too.....please think and answer.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
please think and answer.
Actually you are the one who has to think very hard how your mateeshwari can see you in the first place when it is said in SM that the soul cannot see anyone when it leaves its body. You live in your own imaginary world of bodiless fairies and you question the PBKs' beliefs. To question someone's beliefs, your ideology should be sensible and logical.

indie.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:As regards an assurance that i will not call Baba Dixit as Maya-Ravan, can you or Baba dixit give me an explanation as to how he is calling BK org. a Ravan-rajya from 1976 and how PBKs are propagating that fact for last 20 years.....if you say that it is on basis of Murlis, then i can also call AIVV as Ravan-rajya on the basis of Murlis too.....please think and answer.
If you reserve the right to call Baba Dixit as Maya Ravan, then we PBKs too reserve the right to prove you and your theories wrong on the basis of your views posted on this forum and on the basis of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis. And if you still try to delete our posts then we can only think that this forum is also a part of Ravan Rajya. In Ram rajya everyone is given freedom of expression. But you are trying to curtail that right of freedom.
I am not asking you to prove that Baba Dixit is chaitanya Bharat...that fact has already been accepted by PBKs....i wish to know from PBKs how this chaitanya Bharat(Baba dixit) becomes jhoot-kand and dukh-dham (according to Murlis)...there is no question of diverting the issue.....this is a simple straight query.....i have been asking this query to many PBKs in mumbai and no one wishes to answer that query and now you are also trying to evade it.....can any PBK please answer.
This topic has already been discussed extensively on this forum. You are free to think of Baba Dixit as jhoothkhand or anything. We don't mind. But please do not curb the freedom of other members. Otherwise you will prove to be spreading Ravan Rajya and not Ram rajya. The choice is yours.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: In Ram rajya everyone is given freedom of expression. But you are trying to curtail that right of freedom.
Everybody has the right to freedom of speech but no right to abuse anyone and pass personal remarks.....I have never abused baba dixit personally.....i am just high-lighting his part, as it is said in Murlis that "sabko Maya(ishwariya roop ) se savdhan karna hai."...so those who have identified the ishwariya roop of Maya, it is their duty to tell the other brothers about the same.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

admin wrote: The original PBK forum is now called "Supporting Advanced Knowledge " (meant only for PBKs who believe in the advance teachings of AIVV ). It is understood that no one else except PBKs should post their views in this forum.
It is better just to say 'ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE' only. No need to say 'supporting'. If others agree/disagree say so.
admin wrote:A separate forum is created for ex-PBKs (Ex-PBK forum) who wish to narrate their experiences (sweet and sour both) about the ambiguities and incompleteness of Advanced Knowledge, and also to post their views about their new beliefs.
Please also create a space for 'ambiguities and incompleteness in the 'Basic Knowledge'- Sakar Murlis and Avyact Vanis.
admin wrote:All PBKs should please avoid quoting from AK scriptures and cds / VCD* in the answers posted by them, as the same are still not approved universally to be the reference text by all BKs and ex-PBKs.
Whether someone approves or not, this is a PBK AK forum. If someone wishes to avoid AK they should visit another forum.
OK AUM