Some Open talk with Virendra Dev Dixit

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Some Open talk with Virendra Dev Dixit

Post by Sach_Khand »

Dear Virendra Dev Dixit,
Welcome to this forum. As I did not know till now that you are also a member of this forum and you keep eye on the activities in the forum.

Sorry, if you are hurt by any of my posts. But I cannot help it. I have to write what I feel about you based on my churnings and experiences. As you had openly said about Dadi Prakashmani for many years that she is Maa Mis Jidh. Jiddhi Maa without husband, etc .,

And also many other things about many other followers of BK knowledge. You said it based on your churnings and experiences.

I too based on my churnings feel that actually your part is the part of Ab-Ram (Abraham/ Ibrahim) or Anti Ram. (You must be remembering how that boy from the Andhra party shouting in Kampil. And when he was tied because of his mischeifs that were getting worse, he started to shout NT Rama Rao.) The prefix ab means away. Based on this, Ab-Ram means taking away from Ram. So, dear Virendra Dev Dixit you are the one who take souls away from Ram, The GodFather. But anyway, it is your part. And you have played it nicely.

One more thing, you have nicely misguided people by saying that Ram becomes Ravan and Krishna becomes kansa. I think that it is impossible. You have just fooled people.
Best of luck for the coming days. You too will have to change at the end. :cool:
Nothing personal. It is all based on the churnings of Knowledge and my experience.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Some Open talk with Veerendra Dev Dixit

Post by arjun »

I wish the above member happy dreams. :D
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Sach_Khand wrote:Dear Veerendra Dev Dixit,
Welcome to this forum. As I did not know till now that you are also a member of this forum and you keep eye on the activities in the forum.
arjun wrote:I wish the above member happy dreams.
Yes,Sach_Khand is not only 'sleep talking', but has also wondered into the wrong section to place his post by 'sleep walking'. Baba has only been active in the the 'supporting advance knowledge' for approx 5 years. Perhaps you'll experience
Some Open talk with Veerendra Dev Dixit
when you yourself open your eyes and see where you are....
Also it should be noted the entire post of Sach_Khand is in the wrong section. This post should be in the 'Questioning Advance Knowledge'. The common room is for neutral topics only. His post is inflammatory, sarcastic, derisive, and just plain inane random comments. The admin should caution the above member for violation of forum protocol, and remove the post to the correct location, however; this is something the admin cares little about, if at all. He has done nothing to maintain the forum integrity for the last few years, why should he start doing so now?
Shivsena has completely neglected to moderate any topic in any way shape or form since he began as admin. From day one he has done nothing except let any party run the AK down in any way they like. His time is up. The fact he has entirely neglected to moderate any topic in any way for several years is also concrete evidence why he must resign immiediately.
OK AUM
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Some Open talk with Virendra Dev Dixit

Post by Roy »

button slammer wrote:Also it should be noted the entire post of Sach_Khand is in the wrong section.
I totally agree Button Bhai, this post is anti AK, and in the spirit of the forum, it should be placed in the questioning or deriding of AK section; so that souls who no longer wish to have to put up with others anti-stance positions, and the conflict and debate this brings, do not need to. If you wish to attack AK in the future Sanjeev Bhai, please keep it to the anti-AK section; just as you requested the PBKs, to stay out of your future posts. If you wish to be respected, try showing a little more respect yourself! If you don't want the PBKs to respond to your posts, stay away from discussing AK, on this forum... otherwise, kindly do it in the allocated section, that Shivsena Bhai, created for this purpose.

Thank you!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

button slammer wrote:
Yes,Sach_Khand is not only 'sleep talking', but has also wondered into the wrong section to place his post by 'sleep walking'.
Do you know the antidote for those who sleep talk and sleep walk? Well obviously it is to ban them but shivsena does not have the heart to ban his good friend as his good friend(sachkhand) blindly supports shivsena and join him to defame Baba Dixit to his utmost level.
this is something the admin cares little about, if at all. He has done nothing to maintain the forum integrity for the last few years, why should he start doing so now?
Yes, shivsena doesn't care how will the PBKs feel when abusive terms are used on them as his only motive is to condemn AK and propagate that his views are true. Moreover he himself has breached the protocol of this forum by calling the PBKs idiots.
From day one he has done nothing except let any party run the AK down in any way they like. His time is up.
Very true.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

To Arjun, button slammer, Roy and pbkindiana,

I hope you must have read the home page of this forum. And just see what is written for commonroom group of this bk-pbk.info forum.
Commonroom
a neutral forum for Prajapita Brahma Kumari related discussion between all parties.
All you people get your eyes tested.
And for you all I would like to say that this post is writen to Virendra Dev Dixit, and if he wants to answer he can answer. And you people do not try to be his P.A.s, and if you want to speak on his behalf you should take responsibility for what you write. Not just spit and run.
One of you says that Virendra Dev Dixit is a member then another says no he is not while another confirms it and all of you come together to write in this post that is addressed to Virendra Dev Dixit in particular. You too can come but where is Virendra Dev Dixit?
If Virendra Dev Dixit cannot come in this "commonroom" group then that means you all too should not come in this group, afterall you are his staunch followers.
Or, it may be that he has come here but wants to be incognito as all other members are. No problem. But then why this Virendra Dev Dixit wants identity of anyone who puts questions here. And what a game all of you have been playing here. On one side Arjun writes on behalf of Virendra Dev Dixit by acting as a postman and asks for the identities of all those who write questions. But Virendra Dev Dixit himself is writing here since five years and is keeping mum.
Now that it is said by you all that Virendra Dev Dixit is writing here in this forum, I want to communicate with him directly and not his followers.

But his followers are free to post their inflammatory, sarcastic, derisive, and just plain inane random comments. Because I cannot stop them from doing so.

I hope Virendra Dev Dixit shows guts to communicate directly. If he is GodFather, then he is That although I (or anyone) does not agree. And if Virendra Dev Dixit is an imposter then too he will remain an imposter although many so called Arjuns or button slammers or Roys and pbkindianas stand by him.

PBKs, just read your own posts and count how many times you have made inflammatory, sarcastic, derisive, and just plain inane random comments. And stop using the words "idiot" and "liar" as an excuse to further continue with your habit and remove Shivsena as an admin. Possibly the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit must have planned to take over the forum to promote Virendra Dev Dixit and make him admin of this form.

Anyway, I once again call upon Virendra Dev Dixit to answer to my post and my questions.

Sanjeev.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Commonroom
a neutral forum for Prajapita Brahma Kumari related discussion between all parties.
It is a forum for all parties, and as it states neutral topics should be that. Your topic is inflammatory.
Get your brain tested and come back when you understand the meaning of neutral.
Also as a reminder, ShivBaba has been answering questions posted in the supporting AK for several years. So as a contributor to the form He should not be referred to as LIAR, FALSE etc. The admin should do his duty and remind participants to be respectfull. Shivsena has completely neglected to do this and allowed the forum to run down to the lowest denominator.
Sach_Khand wrote:Possibly the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit must have planned to take over the forum to promote Veerendra Dev Dixit and make him admin of this form.
Of course, once shivsena is removed the forum can operate correctly on the basis of srimat.
Sach_Khand wrote:But his followers are free to post their inflammatory, sarcastic, derisive, and just plain inane random comments.
Now you are just copying my comments. Please be at least original.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

button slammer wrote:It is a forum for all parties, and as it states neutral topics should be that. Your topic is inflammatory.
Totally agree once again Button Bhai. Sanjeev Bhai seems to relish stirring things up, then demands that PBKs do not respond or interfere in his posts. His post clearly fits best in the new questioning section of the forum; but he'd rather cause controversy, and then turn it around on the PBKs.

Grow up Sanjeev Bhai!

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

There has to be a balance between giving and taking. Between destroying and creating.

There is no point keeping a guest in your house if all they want to do is criticise or destroy things. They have to be demanded to give, create or offer a better option ... to give something.

PBK-ism seems to attract some very angry people.

I am highly critical of the BKWSU. There is no doubt about that. But I think I earn that right by doing the work, the research, and supporting others to do what I think best (which is defend oneself and community against them, leave and focus on practical manners in real life).

I just never saw what a lot of these people, like the whacko Vishnu Party etc, offered ... what they ever gave. It was all take, take, take, destroy. It is easy to attack the BKs and Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKism. One has to go further than that though .. to try to understand why it is like it is and what is going on.

Just documenting reality is the first best step. Arguing about theoretical issues is a waste of life. Better to go out and enjoy looking at beautiful things, having simple pleasures, helping other living beings.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
I hope Veerendra Dev Dixit shows guts to communicate directly.
You are the one who chicken out when you met Baba Dixit personally and start defaming Him at a far distance. If you have guts, meet Him personally and oppose AK, rather than running away like a coward and posting derogatory remarks in this forum.
If he is GodFather,
Yes to the PBKs and we do not give a damn whether others believe Him or not.
And stop using the words "idiot" and "liar" as an excuse to further continue with your habit and remove Shivsena as an admin.
action should be taken on anyone who has breached the protocal of this forum and shivsena should have the power of discrimination. If he doesn't have, then it is better for him to quit.
Anyway, I once again call upon Veerendra Dev Dixit to answer to my post and my questions.
What a egoistic mind. Now i understand when Shiva said that you can find all the best and the worst souls in sangam yug.

indie.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote: It is a forum for all parties, and as it states neutral topics should be that. Your topic is inflammatory.
Yes, the meaning of the term inflammatory changes according to your needs.
button slammer wrote: Get your brain tested and come back when you understand the meaning of neutral.
I think you should get it tested first.
Neutral about what?
Are you here to chat about your lokik life and say hai bye?
It has been clearly stated that the discussion is about Prajapita Brahmakumari related. So, is Virendra Dev Dixit not related to this? And do not waste my time with your foolish answers. Where were you when topics about murder are written in commonroom? And your Arjun also replies there.
( Did 2 BK centerwasis kill another? ; by Pari » 21 Apr 2010 )
button slammer wrote: Also as a reminder, ShivBaba has been answering questions posted in the supporting AK for several years. So as a contributor to the form He should not be referred to as LIAR, FALSE etc.
You are writing as if you and other PBKs are giving respect to others questioning AK in this forum. Learn to give respect too.
button slammer wrote: The admin should do his duty and remind participants to be respectfull. Shivsena has completely neglected to do this and allowed the forum to run down to the lowest denominator.
If forum members are sensitive enough that would be done. But the way some of the PBKs are purposely trying to change track of the topic and using harsh and abusive language and attacking in group has made Admin helpless I suppose. Many active members must be banned if strict actions is recommended. Including you.
Sach_Khand wrote:Possibly the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit must have planned to take over the forum to promote Veerendra Dev Dixit and make him admin of this form.
button slammer wrote: Of course, once shivsena is removed the forum can operate correctly on the basis of srimat.
As if you are the contractor of Shrimat. Just Bulls***. First learn to behave according to Shrimat in forum.
Sach_Khand wrote:But his followers are free to post their inflammatory, sarcastic, derisive, and just plain inane random comments.
button slammer wrote: Now you are just copying my comments. Please be at least original.
Stop such foolish taunting. You are not Mr. right. Correct your allegations.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: Grow up Sanjeev Bhai!

Roy
I hope you grow up dear Roy and stop just wagging tail to all that PBKs write in their replies.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

fluffy bunny wrote: There has to be a balance between giving and taking. Between destroying and creating.

There is no point keeping a guest in your house if all they want to do is criticise or destroy things. They have to be demanded to give, create or offer a better option ... to give something.
Yes, I agree.
fluffy bunny wrote: Just documenting reality is the first best step. Arguing about theoretical issues is a waste of life. Better to go out and enjoy looking at beautiful things, having simple pleasures, helping other living beings.
I think you have got it totally wrong.
Just documenting things is just the first step. But you have to use your heart and brain to churn the knowledge and get something from it. If you cannot do that, no problem. Your documenting too is a good service and has to be appreciated. But isms are so strong that they cannot digest anything new and logical from others. These people of isms are just destroying the basic concept of forums. I think such ismic people should have their websites rather participate in forum so that they can put what all they want to and nobody is allowed to share their views.
Dear fluffy, of what use is your documenting if no one here is interested in reading and churning the documents you put here. Their ismic qualities stop them to be open minded and make them hostile to anyone differing from their views.
If you cannot churn the knowledge, please do not stop others who want to and want to share their views.
If you want have your enjoyable pleasures of your life.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: You are the one who chicken out when you met Baba Dixit personally and start defaming Him at a far distance. If you have guts, meet Him personally and oppose AK, rather than running away like a coward and posting derogatory remarks in this forum.
Thank you for that. Will you please let me know where and when can I meet Virendra Dev Dixit I will be very glad to meet him personally. Just write pm to Virendra Dev Dixit on this forum and let me know that. And please do not chicken out.
pbkindiana wrote: Yes to the PBKs and we do not give a damn whether others believe Him or not.
As if I am giving. (Is that correct, actually I did not understand that phrase - give a damn !)
pbkindiana wrote: action should be taken on anyone who has breached the protocal of this forum and shivsena should have the power of discrimination. If he doesn't have, then it is better for him to quit.
Just read your posts of the previous few months. There is more than enough for you to be banned.
sach_khand wrote: Anyway, I once again call upon Veerendra Dev Dixit to answer to my post and my questions.
pbkindiana wrote: What a egoistic mind. Now i understand when Shiva said that you can find all the best and the worst souls in sangam yug.
Just repaying my words back ! Atleast you should have some reason to write such comments. That word egotistic was troubling your belly I suppose :laugh: and you were just waiting to vomit it. But you should have waited until you got proper place for that.

Sanjeev.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:I hope you grow up dear Roy and stop just wagging tail to all that PBKs write in their replies.
To be fair, we all have a lot of growing up to do(imo)! :D

The point is though Sanjeev Bhai; that the conflict in the here and now, is once more spilling out into the greater forum. The point Button Bhai has made, is that the forum is like a war zone and could do with re-organizing, so that souls not interested in the conflict, could still come here to learn something. Shivsena Bhai imo, did a wise thing in response to Button Bhai's comments, and created the questioning AK section. This i believe, is the best place to post anything that is likely to cause conflict between parties, as your post has obviously done. This will then keep the conflict to a specific area, so that it can be easily avoided by souls not wishing to get involved in it. I think you have shown wanton disregard for this sensible approach; because you simply wish to act, as you wish to act, regardless of the greater good of the forum. This is why i called upon you, to grow up. You seem to enjoy causing upset, but then play the innocent victim, when you are confronted by the responses to your comments. This is when you start crying wolf, and demand that others stay away from your posts; but you still cannot manage to keep away from posting provocative comments, that are bound to incite such responses. One minute you don't want anything to do with the PBKs, the next minute you cannot resist taunting them. You cannot have it both ways Bhai!

Roy