Some Open talk with Virendra Dev Dixit

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Some Open talk with Veerendra Dev Dixit

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Thank you for that. Will you please let me know where and when can I meet Veerendra Dev Dixit I will be very glad to meet him personally. Just write pm to Veerendra Dev Dixit on this forum and let me know that. And please do not chicken out.
Whoever is interested to question Baba Dixit, then write to Him personally. Arjun Bhai has posted umpteen times the website of PBKs where one can write personally to Baba Dixit. Don't pretend to be naive.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Mr. Roy,

when you know that PBKs need to grow up then why not give your advice to them first. Or else stop wagging your tail to their tune. I am not interested in giving or receiving advice to you or from you.
And to all PBKs, do not meddle in my posts to Virendra Dev Dixit hereafter.
Virendra Dev Dixit is a member of this forum and I have written to him. If he wants to answer, he will or else let it be as it is. I will keep posting my questions for Virendra Dev Dixit.

And dear Virendra Dev Dixit, I really feel that your part is of Ab-Ram (abraham/ ibrahim).

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Some Open talk with Virendra Dev Dixit

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:I will keep posting my questions for Virendra Dev Dixit.
It would be nice if you could do that, in the allocated part of the forum, recently set up by admin, especially for this purpose.

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: It would be nice if you could do that, in the allocated part of the forum, recently set up by admin, especially for this purpose.

Roy
I have answered to all your ojection in the post in the splinter group. Once again I would like to ask you, can you guarantee that these PBKs will alow me to share my views peacefully in that allocated part of the forum? I will happily start posting there. I just want a place to share my views. I am not trying to disprove anything or prove myself right. I want to post my views which I think is correct. And anyone is welcome to counter my views, but in a peaceful manner without hostility towards me or anyone's replies there.
Regarding all the mistakes (using harsh words) that have been done already. I request admin
to delete those posts. I have no objection deleting my such posts.

Sanjeev.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Some Open talk with Virendra Dev Dixit

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:I have answered to all your ojection in the post in the splinter group. Once again I would like to ask you, can you guarantee that these PBKs will alow me to share my views peacefully in that allocated part of the forum? I will happily start posting there. I just want a place to share my views. I am not trying to disprove anything or prove myself right. I want to post my views which I think is correct. And anyone is welcome to counter my views, but in a peaceful manner without hostility towards me or anyone's replies there.Regarding all the mistakes (using harsh words) that have been done already. I request adminto delete those posts. I have no objection deleting my such posts.
Bhai, if you are looking for peace, you have come to the wrong place; :D peace can only come from within anyway. It doesn't matter where you share your views, if they are anti-Ak, the PBKs will respond, and often strongly. Therefore, you may as well share them in the questioning AK section; then at least you cannot be accused, of being uncooperative.

Roy
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: Bhai, if you are looking for peace, you have come to the wrong place; :D peace can only come from within anyway. It doesn't matter where you share your views, if they are anti-Ak, the PBKs will respond, and often strongly. Therefore, you may as well share them in the questioning AK section; then at least you cannot be accused, of being uncooperative.

Roy
Everyone has their own views. I had talked about the new forum with Shivsena. My point is the forum Questioning Ak means that my purpose is to question the explanation given by Virendra Dev Dixit and that I do not have my personal views to present. The two new groups created namely,
(1) Supporting AK and (2) Questioning AK groups, give the idea of confrontation between two stands. On is for AK and another against AK. But where should the people who do not want to get caught in this fight post? Such people also have their own views to present.
But as we can see, most active members here are either PBKs or like Shivsena who want to question the correctness of AK. But I do not want to get in this fight. I have my own view regarding different points and so I do not fit in either of the two.As I see some truth in the explanations of AK but not all.
And so I posted in commonroom which was according to me meant for discussion between all parties regarding Spiritual knowledge of the yagnya. But I was objected for that. And so I requested to transfer my post to splinter group rather than Questioning AK group, hoping that it is open for all parties and others (for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others) to present their views. But you people just want to accuse me about something and so are making this simple thing into a big issue. Actually you are the people who do not want to cooperate. But now a new forum group "Discussion & Debate forum has been created" for all BKs-PBKs and all ex-BKs and ex-PBKs to post their queries to any member of any group. And I will be writing there. Whether it is digestible to BKs/ PBKs or anyone I do not worry. How they would like to respond is their responsibility. I do not expect any replies from PBKs though.

Sanjeev.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Sach_Khand wrote: And dear Veerendra Dev Dixit, I really feel that your part is of Ab-Ram (abraham/ ibrahim).
....well there goes one Murli point "Baap ko thikkar bhittar mein thok dete hai"....so i am not at all surprised by your such immature comment...there are many such people who go on doing such things and to be frank "SACHKHAND" you have mastered in this....
about your statement,dear sachkhand.....you tried to project yourself as PRAJAPITA once and still your churning moves in dead-end direction.....so might be you are using your own title to someone else....
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Sach_Khand wrote: And dear Veerendra Dev Dixit, I really feel that your part is of Ab-Ram (abraham/ ibrahim).
RudraPutra wrote:....well there goes one Murli point "Baap ko thikkar bhittar mein thok dete hai"....so i am not at all surprised by your such immature comment...there are many such people who go on doing such things and to be frank "SACHKHAND" you have mastered in this....
about your statement,dear sachkhand.....you tried to project yourself as PRAJAPITA once and still your churning moves in dead-end direction....so might be you are using your own title to someone else...
As I am free to have my opinions so are you free to have your opinions. You can have any opinion about me. No problem.
Regarding myself projecting as Prajapita, I had not projected but given a clear statement. Again, you are free to have your opinions.

Sanjeev.