Forum changes

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Forum changes

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:I will try to see if this is possible.
Thank you Mr. Admin! Are you aware that you were uncloaked, when responding to my query?! :D

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Arjun Bhai has a knack of proving it again and again that he can make non-issues into big issues and he has done it again....he has failed to see that what i wrote previously was in gist (short) that andrey was first banned by bkinfo and not by me.... and subsequently i was instrumental in debanning him and he was banned again by me when he persisted with his ways....so please grow up arjun Bhai and try to see the essence in everything and not stick to the words.
I had posted my reply to the above comment of shivsena Bhai a few hours ago. But the same is not visible now. Has it been deleted by the Admin or shivsena Bhai?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The Admin of this forum has created a new section named 'ex-PBK Forum only' and advised sita (perhaps a PBK) not to post in that section. So, does it mean that no PBK can reply in that Section?

It can be seen by anyone that most of the topics transferred to that Section are the ones where the PBKs actively participated. So, I don't think it is nice on the part of Admin to ban all the PBKs from posting in that Section. He can ban a PBK from that Section if he writes anything objectionable, but imposing a blanket ban on all PBKs is not good for the future of this forum. I would rather prefer to quit this forum altogether than continue posting like an outcaste. I have never supported banning anyone either on this forum or any other forum. So, if a group of members are banned from posting in a particular section, then I feel that this is no longer a free and unbiased forum.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Thank you Mr. Admin! Are you aware that you were uncloaked, when responding to my query?!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

When everybody on the forum knows that shivsena and admin. are the same, then where is the question of being uncloaked.....it is said in Murlis : if you wish to go home, then you have to get rid of this body(dress)...so if i have become uncloaked(undressed), then it is better...as it is, i have never liked the idea to post views incognito on any forum....i believe that whatever one has to say, it must be done openly and fearlessly.

shivsena.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:When everybody on the forum knows that shivsena and admin are the same, then where is the question of being uncloaked.....it is said in Murlis : if you wish to go home, then you have to get rid of this body(dress)...so if i have become uncloaked(undressed), then it is better...as it is, i have never liked the idea to post views incognito on any forum....i believe that whatever one has to say, it must be done openly and fearlessly.
Fair comment Bhai; and i hope you realise i was only being playful with my comment. :D
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:It can be seen by anyone that most of the topics transferred to that Section are the ones where the PBKs actively participated. So, I don't think it is nice on the part of Admin to ban all the PBKs from posting in that Section. He can ban a PBK from that Section if he writes anything objectionable, but imposing a blanket ban on all PBKs is not good for the future of this forum. I would rather prefer to quit this forum altogether than continue posting like an outcaste. I have never supported banning anyone either on this forum or any other forum. So, if a group of members are banned from posting in a particular section, then I feel that this is no longer a free and unbiased forum.
There are problems with the new arrangements, as it will remove the continuity from the threads that exist, or will exist, in the future. I personally have no problem with not being able to post in the ex-pbk section, but for a while at least, the forum will feel somewhat disjointed, as you have to pick up threads, and either continue them in the AK section, or the new debating section. A way to help bridge this problem, is to include a link from the post you are referring to, in your quote from this post. It obviously is not a perfect solution, as this procedure could get quite complicated, with a busy topic; but Shivsena Bhai appears to have given every party what they wanted, and the "new look" forum, is the result of this.

I feel we should at least give this new system a chance, and see how it goes. Perhaps in a few weeks time, we can get together, and give our feedback on this subject; and then admin can make an informed decision, as to whether this new system is serving its members, or not!

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Fair comment Bhai; and i hope you realise i was only being playful with my comment.
Dear roy Bhai.

I always wait for your comments and what i appreciate most about your posts is that you give encouraging comments and also healthy criticism and frank views about the matter being discussed....all members of this forum (including myself) have a lot to learn from you and your balanced views and the restraint that you have shown in your posts, even when you do not agree with any member's views, is just exemplary.

shivsena.
shivshakti
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti »

little feedback: Gyan, churnings and some self realizations are not an overnight process, we do not realise things in one second. One churning/experience leads to the other. No one has 100% churning completed(then we wont be even here) Therefore kindly do not get into a defensive mode if someone wants to represent their opinions as some points might not make sense to you but might touch other's intellect. I think everone should start at the baseline and go from there.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:I always wait for your comments and what i appreciate most about your posts is that you give encouraging comments and also healthy criticism and frank views about the matter being discussed....all members of this forum (including myself) have a lot to learn from you and your balanced views and the restraint that you have shown in your posts, even when you do not agree with any member's views, is just exemplary.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated; and i will try to maintain as much balance as i can, in my future comments!

We all bring something to the table, and it's about picking out the specialities of each one, and trying to inculcate those into our own lives, is not it. I continue to learn from you all, by being a member of this forum. I hope therefore, we can all continue to come together, and share whatever specialities we have(especially in the debating section!). :D

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivshakti wrote:little feedback: Gyan, churnings and some self realizations are not an overnight process, we do not realise things in one second. One churning/experience leads to the other. No one has 100% churning completed(then we wont be even here) Therefore kindly do not get into a defensive mode if someone wants to represent their opinions as some points might not make sense to you but might touch other's intellect. I think everone should start at the baseline and go from there.
Nice comment shivshakti Bhen; we could all do with working on our power of tolerance, and not react too quickly, to others opinions.

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

I've just come across this little poem, which i thought i'd share....

I was shocked, confused, bewildered
As I entered Heaven's door,
Not by the beauty of it all,
Nor the lights or its decor.

But it was the folks in Heaven
Who made me sputter and gasp -
The thieves, the liars, the sinners,
The alcoholics and the trash.

There stood the kid from seventh grade
Who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbour
Who never said anything nice.

Bob, who I always thought
Was rotting away in hell,
Was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
Looking incredibly well.

I nudged Jesus, 'What's the deal?
I would love to hear Your take.
How'd all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake...

'And why is everyone so quiet,
So sombre - give me a clue.'

'Hush, child,' He said,
'They're all in shock.
No one thought they'd be seeing you.'
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. The Admin of this forum has created a new section named 'ex-PBK Forum only' and advised sita (perhaps a PBK) not to post in that section. So, does it mean that no PBK can reply in that Section?
If any pbk genuinely wishes to have further clarification about anything then he may post his queries in the ex-pbk forum, but if he wishes to debate with Murli points in the healthy manner, then he should preferably post in the debating section.
It can be seen by anyone that most of the topics transferred to that Section are the ones where the PBKs actively participated. So, I don't think it is nice on the part of Admin to ban all the PBKs from posting in that Section. He can ban a PBK from that Section if he writes anything objectionable, but imposing a blanket ban on all PBKs is not good for the future of this forum.
There is no blanket ban...genuine queries can be posted in ex-pbk forum also.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If any pbk genuinely wishes to have further clarification about anything then he may post his queries in the ex-pbk forum, but if he wishes to debate with Murli points in the healthy manner, then he should post in the debating section.
shivsena wrote:There is no blanket ban...genuine queries can be posted in ex-pbk forum also.
That seems like a fair balance to me. So i assume that non-PBKs, can seek clarification, in the PBK section.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: That seems like a fair balance to me. So i assume that non-PBKs, can seek clarification, in the PBK section.Roy
Yes------if they wish to do so in a amicable manner.....genuine queries are not banned in any forum.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
all members of this forum (including myself) have a lot to learn from you and your balanced views and the restraint that you have shown in your posts, even when you do not agree with any member's views, is just exemplary.
Hope you will learn to have the power of discrimination too and take actions on members who uses abusive terms despite their support for you or not.

indie.