Forum changes

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Forum changes

Post by admin »

To satisfy all members, there will be some changes in the format and layout of these forums in the very near future.

Please allow a few days to do so.

Anyone wishing to make their suggestion as to the layout and descriptions of the forums, please do so here.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Forum changes

Post by Roy »

I wish to congratulate admin, for this positive action.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

All is well that ends well. I am happy that the majority view has prevailed. I thank the Admin for accepting the suggestions of Members.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

admin wrote: we will be making some changes
Thank you admin,

Can we know who is/are 'we'?
Will the admin board remain the same?

aumshanti
warrior
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

Dear Adm,
A member sent me this message:

Brahma kumaris history was there yesterday but today it's gone...do you know what happened to the History section?

Kindly can you keep the history in a separated section as it was before? And can we have a library section?

Thank you.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Admin,
May I know the reason for changing and the reasons for the changes that will occur.
Just writing , " To satisfy all members, we will be making some changes ..." does not give us any clarity. I do not know how these forums work and who all are the decision makers. I hope that the satisfaction of all members will not be a pretext to make changes that favours the administrative body of this forum.
I hope the administrative body is unbiased regarding the different groups that follow the spiritual knowledge given through the Rudra Gnyaan Yagnya (BK knowledge). And does not make decisions favouring any particular group.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

warrior wrote: Thank you admin,

Can we know who is/are 'we'?Will the admin board remain the same?
aumshanti
We means 'admin'.
Admin. board is same as before.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

shivsena wrote: We means 'admin'.
Admin. board is same as before.
Yes, is just the same. No change. Perhaps a token effort only. In fact the forum is now more muddled than ever before. From making a 'dogs dinner' of the forum, you have now with your usual indifference mismanaged topics into a complete 'pigs ear'. At least before all the negative topics were just on plain view. Now the majority of abusive topics are under the title of 'Supporting Advance Knowledge''. It is a stupid error beyond belief.
You have just proved yourself completely incompetent. After having had a golden chance to at least bring some clarity to the forum it is now worse than ever.
Please just resign as soon as possible. Let someone with at least an ounce of enthusiasm take over.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Let me ask and make clear one thing -

The forum "Questioning AK" is for those who question advanced knowledge. Those who support advance knowledge have their own section. Is this the case? In case this is not the case, what is the case?

Is the rule "those who question AK post here, those who support AK post there, in their section". Please confirm. Otherwise, I do not see benefits of participation in this forum now. Why do AK supporters post here their views? AK supporters, please kindly go to your section. Administrator, clarify this issue please.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote: Yes, is just the same. No change. Perhaps a token effort only. In fact the forum is now more muddled than ever before. From making a 'dogs dinner' of the forum, you have now with your usual indifference mismanaged topics into a complete 'pigs ear'. At least before all the negative topics were just on plain view. Now the majority of abusive topics are under the title of 'Supporting Advanced Knowledge''. It is a stupid error beyond belief.
You have just proved yourself completely incompetent. After having had a golden chance to at least bring some clarity to the forum it is now worse than ever.
Please just resign as soon as possible. Let someone with at least an ounce of enthusiasm take over.
Dear slammer Bhai.

It is very difficult to please you.....first you requested me to quit the pbk forum and i complied with your request and split the forum into two parts : one for PBKs(supporters) and one for ''questioning non-PBKs''.....those who are supporters should stick to their forum and those who wish to question AK should post their queries in the "Questioning AK" forum....so i do not see any problem now.....i have shifted all posts by non-PBKs to the "questioning" forum by their consent.....those who have not consented, their posts are still in the pbk section.....so please be more specific as to what you want from me.....if you want me to quit as an admin. then please give me concrete reasons as to why i should step down.....just because i am opposing the pbk's interests and my posts go against AK, does not seem enough ground for me to resign as an admin.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

ANU wrote:Let me ask and make clear one thing -

The forum "Questioning AK" is for those who question advanced knowledge. Those who support Advanced Knowledge have their own section. Is this the case? In case this is not the case, what is the case?

Is the rule "those who question AK post here, those who support AK post there, in their section". Please confirm. Otherwise, I do not see benefits of participation in this forum now. Why do AK supporters post here their views? AK supporters, please kindly go to your section. Administrator, clarify this issue please.
Dear anu.

I see no reason why slammer Bhai is cribbing about the split of the pbk forum into two groups....each group has its own section and each member is free to post his views in his own section....if any query is posted to PBKs in the questioning forum, then PBKs are free to respond in a relevant healthy way to the queries (first preference to the person to whom the post is addressed to)....if the post is not specifically addressed to any particular pbk, then any pbk can respond.....if any non-pbk feels that his post should be moved to the questioning forum, then he can just write to me personally and i will transfer all his posts to the questioning forum.....i think i have simplified the matter by splitting the pbk forum into two groups and made way for the healthy discussion of Godly knowledge...but PBKs do not seem to like this idea.

shivsena.
warrior

Post by warrior »

warrior wrote:Dear Adm,
A member sent me this message:

Brahma Kumaris history was there yesterday but today it's gone...do you know what happened to the History section?

Kindly can you keep the history in a separated section as it was before? And can we have a library section?

Thank you.
Shivsena,
Have you got any open space for the above request?

And yes the forum looks even worst now with your new confusing partitions. At least if you left it as it was before!
It is a complete mess now.

thanks
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

warrior wrote: Shivsena,
Have you got any open space for the above request?
thanks
I will make a seperate forum on bk-pbk history in a few days.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

After reading all what was written above, my opinion is that the section for those who question AK should be only for those who question it. If PBK supporters and PBK students want to express their opinions, let them express it in their section. Otherwise, I do not see any sense in this split. I saw few posts in AK section expressing the opinion that those who are againts AK should be separate. So, let it be like this. Because a separate section was created for those who question AK, I think that only they should post here their views. AK supporters and fans and students should remian in their section. If this division is not obeyed by both parties, let remove this separate section. It will have no sense in my opinion. In the current situation I do not see any sense and benefit to participate in the forum.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

I personally commend the division you have made in the AK section. However; i was thinking that this would work, by leaving the supporting section, simply for PBKs to discuss AK amongst themselves, as everyone appears to be suggesting... and that the questioning section, would be a "free for all" zone, where we can continue to do battle! :D

Have i got this right?

Roy