Forum changes

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Forum changes

Post by shivsena »

Sach_Khand wrote:
3) Every point is new unless it is totally understood. Just repeating like a parrot does not make any point old. ShivBaba has said that you are soul and not body. It is the basic of all the points. So have you understood it and become soul and left body consciousness?
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.

A very fair and appropriate statement.

Many points in Murlis are repeated again and again but when we read it again and again then each time we progress in understanding a deeper meaning of the same.

So repeating is not a monotonous thing and should be taken in the right spirit.

shivsena.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

fluffy bunny wrote: I'd like to read more about the real history of events ... not the allegorical or metaphorical stories. I think it would be healthy for all concerned to find more solid information out.
Yes, and where is the library?
Adm promised!
I am waiting...

AUM
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

warrior wrote:Yes, and where is the library?Adm promised!I am waiting...
Yes; any news on this front Shivsena Bhai???
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Yes; any news on this front Shivsena Bhai???
I am trying to make a download section, but i am not an technical expert, so it is going to take some time....but first i would just like to know what purpose is it going to serve us.....there is always a download section in bkinfo which is open to all.
warrior
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

AUM,

We need a library to upload documents and research materials. As far as I know bki allows anyone to download but not to upload, almost everyone here got banned from that forum.

What purpose is it going to serve us?
Let’s have a library with the address of the Trimurti... so we can easily ‘sit’ in front of Trimurti Shivjayanti.

thank you,
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

shivsena wrote:I am trying to make a download section, but i am not an technical expert, so it is going to take some time....but first i would just like to know what purpose is it going to serve us.....there is always a download section in bkinfo which is open to all.
I am banned from that forum and cannot download from there. Even my IP address is deactivated.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
warrior

Post by warrior »

shivsena wrote:I am trying to make a download section, but i am not an technical expert, so it is going to take some time....but first i would just like to know what purpose is it going to serve us.....there is always a download section in bkinfo which is open to all.
Shivsena,
Thanks for trying, but where do I UPLOAD any documents?
Please clarify.

aum
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

warrior wrote:
Shivsena,
Thanks for trying, but where do I UPLOAD any documents?
Please clarify.
aum
Dear warrior.

You can go to the first thread(download) in the Yagya history(bk-pbk versions) and upload any attachment, song, picture, video or pdf document in that thread seperately.....i have already transferrred two of your pdf. documents there.

shivsena.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I am afraid, through his ideas and being admin, shivsena is giving a bad name to the PBKs. For example, if a newcomer, who has never heard of advanced knowledge, comes and sees posts like ..:prize: Mama, being the narrator of the Sakar Murlis! one may think that...:confused: what a wierd idea, and find it a place simply for wierd ideas and think about the advanced knowledge as wierd, :sad: withough cheking, but just dismissing it.

P.S. And why the maximum number of smilies allowed is 3 only?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear sita.

Do not be worried about what others will think.....Any newcomer to the forum will see how the souls who are proclaiming to establish world peace are fighting amongst themselves(BKs with PBKs) and (ex-PBKs with PBKs)....each soul has to fight his own battle and this is a behad ka mahabharat war and those who wish to go to heaven will have to fight this war with weapons of knowledge whether they like it or not....each soul will have to decide which side to take and no one can remain neutral....so you need not worry about others...just try to see yourself, whether you are on the side of truth or untruth.

(Murli point: "mahabhari mahabharat is gateway to heaven")

shivsena.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

It is true shivsena has not done lot of moderation, only recently. He does not support the forum, but sees it as instrumental to further his ideas and the participants are instrumental for this, as sparing partners, where in the debate he can present his views and prove his post. In my opinion the work of admin is to stay back and ensure the good atmosphere of the forum. Why is not the forum a Ramrajya, if the admin has recognized who is Ram.Why is there fighting and quarreling? It would be a challenge how far shivsena would be able to present his ideas as equal member, and how far the authority of admin is his argument. He has stated that irritation can be reason for a ban. Does it mean if there is irritation from his posts, he has to be banned?
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

sita wrote:It is true shivsena has not done lot of moderation, only recently. He does not support the forum, but sees it as instrumental to further his ideas and the participants are instrumental for this, as sparing partners, where in the debate he can present his views and prove his post. In my opinion the work of admin is to stay back and ensure the good atmosphere of the forum. Why is not the forum a Ramrajya, if the admin has recognized who is Ram.Why is there fighting and quarreling? It would be a challenge how far shivsena would be able to present his ideas as equal member, and how far the authority of admin is his argument. He has stated that irritation can be reason for a ban. Does it mean if there is irritation from his posts, he has to be banned?
You make some goint points here Sita Bhen, which i believe reflect the opinion of Button Bhai. Imo, it would be better and more accurate, if Shivsena Bhai, dropped one of his roles, as there is a conflict of interests here. In fairness to Shivsena Bhai though, it appears it was he who took on the responsibility(financially and practically) to have made it possible for this forum to exist; and he does not interfere in souls posting materials such as Murli clarifications etc., even though he believes they are corrupt and false Gita. So i believe a neutral admin appointment, would be a good idea; but who is truly up to playing this role? I have respect for someone like fluffy bunny, but even he has bias, and an agenda. I think Arjun Bhai would make a good admin appointment; but i believe he is too busy to take on the role, and also, would not be accepted by many(non-PBKs) as neutral enough. There is no easy answer to this, imo! Shivsena Bhai may not be perfect, but we need to come up with practical workable solutions, before we can change the regime here. All this is moot though, if Shivsena Bhai is not in agreement. He owns the show... so it may be a matter of like it, or lump it!

Roy
warrior

Post by warrior »

Roy wrote: You make some goint points here Sita Bhen, which i believe reflect the opinion of Button Bhai. Imo, it would be better and more accurate, if Shivsena Bhai, dropped one of his roles, as there is a conflict of interests here....... but who is truly up to playing this role?

Roy
yes... conflict of interests is huge and mainly done by shivsenabhai.
Buttonbhai hinted that he would share the administration role with 2-3 souls.
Also, I am not happy with the library. I have important material to share but I don’t feel good posting it just like that on that Library thread. Better if there is an uploading section. I am not criticizing just want the library to be a good place for us to share tangible proofs. And why cannot we make it better? I can contribute to whatever it takes.

thanks

warrior
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Om Shanti,

this is a good idea, we must be allowed to upload our research materials for the benefit of all members.
I request the admin to kindly look in to this matter & create a section where we can also upload the materials.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

ak1972 wrote:Om Shanti,

this is a good idea, we must be allowed to upload our research materials for the benefit of all members.
I request the admin to kindly look in to this matter & create a section where we can also upload the materials.
Dear warrior Bhai and ak1972.

I have suggested to the forum a workable alternative thread in the bk-pbk history section, where you can download and upload any material with a short commentary of the same, which in fact could be more useful than just a download library....so i personally do not think that a seperate download library is required.

shivsena.