8 critical q's which will change everything in this Rudra Gy

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
kand_72
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

8 critical q's which will change everything in this Rudra Gy

Post by kand_72 »

8 critical q's which will change everything in this Rudra Gyaan Yagya....
1. If the Supreme Soul is not omnipresent, then where is the omnipotent soul present?

2. If Shiva & Shankar are 2 separate souls, how come are they addressed as one? Please give us reasons?

3. If soul (atma) is not equal to the Supreme Soul (paramatma), then for who do we sing that atma & paramatma are on & the same?

4. If Gita sermonizer is not lord Krishna, then how can we claim Shiv as the sermonizer?

5. If the purifier of sins is not Ganges, then why is Ganges shown on the forehead of Shankar?

6. Different religious leaders & spiritual gurus have provided more than 108 versions of Gita, and then according to BK knowledge why is it not possible to explain the Gita?

7. If all the scriptures are wrong, then why did Brahma Baba keep saying that even if Brahma comes down to earth, we will not drop the scriptures.

8. If Shankar & Vishnu were not present actually, then why is it that there are so many temples & idols dedicated to both?

Please provide logical answers & no unwanted fights & ego clashes.

Provide Murli dates as much as possible to substantiate your explanation.

These q's are open to all groups.. let the best prevail!!

The world is waiting for the right answers that needs to be known to all.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: 8 critical q's which will change everything in this Rudra Gy

Post by nivi »

kand_72 wrote:8 critical q's which will change everything in this Rudra Gyaan Yagya....||

1. If the Supreme Soul is not omnipresent, then where is the omnipotent soul present?

2. If Shiva & Shankar are 2 separate souls, how come are they addressed as one? Please give us reasons?

3. If soul (atma) is not equal to the Supreme Soul (paramatma), then for who do we sing that atma & paramatma are on & the same?

4. If Gita sermonizer is not lord Krishna, then how can we claim Shiv as the sermonizer?

5. If the purifier of sins is not Ganges, then why is Ganges shown on the forehead of Shankar?

6. Different religious leaders & spiritual gurus have provided more than 108 versions of Gita, and then according to BK knowledge why is it not possible to explain the Gita?

7. If all the scriptures are wrong, then why did Brahma Baba keep saying that even if Brahma comes down to earth, we will not drop the scriptures.

8. If Shankar & Vishnu were not present actually, then why is it that there are so many temples & idols dedicated to both?

Please provide logical answers & no unwanted fights & ego clashes.

Provide Murli dates as much as possible to substantiate your explanation.

These q's are open to all groups.. let the best prevail!!

The world is waiting for the right answers that needs to be known to all.
Dear Brother,

All your questions can be answered when you take the advance knowledge and do your Bhatti( 7 day Advance Course plus add 2 more days to get to the destination)! After completion you will also get to meet the Supereme Teacher, Father, Sat Guru aka Shiv Baba in practical, and earn your inheritance as a child of Supreme Father. This knowledge is so comprehensive and deep that it is best explained on a face to face interactive course to better help you digest all the information. Depending on where you live, there may be a Gita Patshala or a Pbk family to get you started on your journey. Good luck and best wishes on your journey!

Nivi
kand_72
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Post by kand_72 »

Thank you Nivi.
I will decide on this , soon .
Meantime please try & post your answers, so that people who are in BK or any other group can all get to understand the thoughts.
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Here are some answers to the questions as per some mails that I received in my inbox

Jaise Farukhabadi ke reh wasi mallik ko manthe hein,wah hue rachaitha,hum hue rachna (22/1/72) ... People residing in Farukhabad believe in 1 owner, he is the creator & we are the creation.

Shankar purusharth karthe karthe sampan stage prapth karthe hein,isi liye shiv Shankar ekh keh diya ( Clarification point) ... Shankar while doing his purusharth, reaches the stage of oneness with the supreme i.e. shiv. Hence Shiv & Shankar are addressed as one.

3.If Shankar & Vishnu were not present actually, then why is it that there are so many temples & idols dedicated to both?

Vishnu aur Shankar ko pathith nahin kahenge, brahma hein pathith(shareer hogha tabh toh pathith /pawan ki baath athi hein). ( Murli dated 7/5/77) .... Vishnu & Shankar cannot be called as sinners, Brahma is a sinner ( Only if you have body can you be addressed as a purifier or sinner)

Shankar na hotha ,toh humko (shiv) Shankar ke saath milathe bhi nahin ( 26/6/70)... If there was no Shankar than my name would not be mixed with Shankar to be called as Shiv Shankar.

Further answers will be shared as & when more such inputs come in.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

ak1972 wrote:Here are some answers to the questions as per some mails that I received in my inbox

Jaise Farukhabadi ke reh wasi mallik ko manthe hein,wah hue rachaitha,hum hue rachna (22/1/72) ... People residing in Farukhabad believe in 1 owner, he is the creator & we are the creation.
That does not in any way answer the question. Some things are said about Bhakti marg people in Murlis. That is not any knowledge point. We can see such things in Avyakt Vanis too. While talking to groups of different states something relating to that place is said. Just for example, talking about Indore it is said that you children are In door ( I think that means you are safe). so, such thing is very common and not specific thing so as to use as a proof.

ak1972 wrote: 2. If Shiva & Shankar are 2 separate souls, how come are they addressed as one? Please give us reasons?

Shankar purusharth karthe karthe sampan stage prapth karthe hein,isi liye Shiv Shankar ekh keh diya ( Clarification point) ... Shankar while doing his purusharth, reaches the stage of oneness with the supreme i.e. Shiv. Hence Shiv & Shankar are addressed as one.

3.If Shankar & Vishnu were not present actually, then why is it that there are so many temples & idols dedicated to both?

Vishnu aur Shankar ko pathith nahin kahenge, Brahma hein pathith(shareer hogha tabh toh pathith /pawan ki baath athi hein). ( Murli dated 7/5/77) ... Vishnu & Shankar cannot be called as sinners, Brahma is a sinner ( Only if you have body can you be addressed as a purifier or sinner)
Just compare the two clarifications.
Shankar while doing his purusharth, reaches the stage of oneness with the supreme i.e. Shiv. Hence Shiv & Shankar are addressed as one.

Vishnu & Shankar cannot be called as sinners, Brahma is a sinner ( Only if you have body can you be addressed as a purifier or sinner)
:confused: Why does Shankar who cannot be called as a sinner need to do purusharth. Because someone who falls down needs to get up and reach the original stage.

Dear ak1972, how is it that you blindly accept such clarifications?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Hope you understand that it is not that shivsena is intolerable but his ridiculous speculation without any back up of SM is intolerable.
I have quoted above a PBK who has written about Shivsena and his explanations.

My question in general:
Is Virendra Dev Dixit really different from Shivsena with his ridiculous explanations?

Even the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit are still not understanding his explanations and keep speculating about the explanations given by their supreme teacher Virendra Dev Dixit. Their explaation still keep refining and changing.

So, why target Shivsena or anyone for that matter who want to share his/her views regarding Murli and Avyakt Vani points and the spiritual knowledge in general.

Now that PBK section has ben split, let those who are hard core followers of Virendra Dev Dixit propagate their theories in their group (supporting Advance knowledge) and let people like Shivsena or anyone who want to analyse and point out the mistakes in Advance knowledge do it in the other group (questioning Advance knowledge). And let us do it without any hostility. Because we are not opposing anyone persoanlly, but the knowledge is being scrutinised. So, let such people do their work peacefully. Thank you.

Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
My question in general:
Is Veerendra Dev Dixit really different from Shivsena with his ridiculous explanations?

Even the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit are still not understanding his explanations and keep speculating about the explanations given by their supreme teacher Veerendra Dev Dixit. Their explaation still keep refining and changing.

So, why target Shivsena or anyone for that matter who want to share his/her views regarding Murli and Avyakt Vani points and the spiritual knowledge in general.

Now that PBK section has ben split, let those who are hard core followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit propagate their theories in their group (supporting Advanced Knowledge) and let people like Shivsena or anyone who want to analyse and point out the mistakes in Advanced Knowledge do it in the other group (questioning Advanced Knowledge). And let us do it without any hostility. Because we are not opposing anyone persoanlly, but The Knowledge is being scrutinised. So, let such people do their work peacefully. Thank you.
It was shivsena only who had imposed the law that all postings should be supported by SM quotes, so it is only fair that he should follow his own rules that he had imposed as none is interested in baseless speculation.

indie.
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

This topic is specifically relating to those 8 q's.

please do not post anything other than that.
ak1972

Post by ak1972 »

Dear sanjeev,

Answers to what you have shared...

just compare the two clarifications.

Shankar while doing his purusharth, reaches the stage of oneness with the supreme i.e. Shiv. Hence Shiv & Shankar are addressed as one.

Vishnu & Shankar cannot be called as sinners, Brahma is a sinner ( Only if you have body can you be addressed as a purifier or sinner)
.. These are Murli words.. please check the Murli date which has already been mentioned.

There is no Murli point which says remember Shankar.. what I have put in very clear terms is that Shankar reaches the stage of oneness through his purusharth .. which also means that Shanakr at this current stage is not a pure soul.When he reaches the stage of complete purity thats when he & Shiva are combined & addressed as Shiv Shankar.

To answer the 2nd part of what you have quoted.. Vishnu & Shankar through their purusharath wipe off all their sins. Sangam yug which is 100 years( I hope you do know this) .. both these souls are there from the start, take rebirth & finish off all their karmic accounts.Brahma who left his body in 1968 falls short by a huge margin, so he has to do his purusharth through his sukshma body, which is not the actual way of wiping of all the sins.. so thats is why Brahma is a sinner where as Vishnu & Shankar are not.

So given the benefit of Doubt that Brahma is not a sinner, please tell us how many BK's have been reformed.. are there no disputes or fights amongst Dadis & brothers... are there no murder & rape cases against BK brothers.. then how can Brahma be called a purifier & even if you still say the he is a purifier.. why is it that he is not worshiped nor are there as many temples for him like Vishnu & Shankar..

What shooting happens in Gyaan is reflected in Bhakthi.. hope to see logical answers...
kand_72

Post by kand_72 »

Sanjeev & indiana, Please restrict your posts only to those 8 questions.

You can take all other debates to else where in the forum.

I had made it very clear when I posted the q's that all answers need to be logical & focussed to these 8 q's only.

We are not interested in what individual members fell about Mr.Dixit or any body else.

Kindly, refrain from posting anything apart from what is being questioned.
kand_72

Post by kand_72 »

That does not in any way answer the question. Some things are said about Bhakti marg people in Murlis. That is not any knowledge point. We can see such things in Avyakt Vanis too. While talking to groups of different states something relating to that place is said. Just for example, talking about Indore it is said that you children are In door ( I think that means you are safe). so, such thing is very common and not specific thing so as to use as a proof.

Dear Sachkand,

To answer your above post.. you should know that when baba says Indore.. he does not mean the place.But in the Behad, that is nothing but the mind which is closed. As for the Farukhabad reference those are the words of Murli ..you can check if you get an uncut version from whichever party you represent --which is very clear about some one from that place to whom it is pinpointed as the creator & others are to be addressed as creation.. if you can shed some light on what, who then it will be good for all of us.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Dear kand_72 and ak1972,
I am sorry for that irrelavant post in this. I will take care further not to repeat this mistake.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

ak1972 wrote:Dear sanjeev,

There is no Murli point which says remember Shankar.. what I have put in very clear terms is that Shankar reaches the stage of oneness through his purusharth .. which also means that Shanakr at this current stage is not a pure soul.When he reaches the stage of complete purity thats when he & Shiva are combined & addressed as Shiv Shankar.

To answer the 2nd part of what you have quoted.. Vishnu & Shankar through their purusharath wipe off all their sins. Sangam yug which is 100 years( I hope you do know this) .. both these souls are there from the start, take rebirth & finish off all their karmic accounts.Brahma who left his body in 1968 falls short by a huge margin, so he has to do his purusharth through his sukshma body, which is not the actual way of wiping of all the sins.. so thats is why Brahma is a sinner where as Vishnu & Shankar are not.

So given the benefit of Doubt that Brahma is not a sinner, please tell us how many BK's have been reformed.. are there no disputes or fights amongst Dadis & Brothers... are there no murder & rape cases against BK Brothers.. then how can Brahma be called a purifier & even if you still say the he is a purifier.. why is it that he is not worshiped nor are there as many temples for him like Vishnu & Shankar..

What shooting happens in Gyaan is reflected in Bhakthi.. hope to see logical answers...
I am not speaking on behalf of BKs.
When it is clearly said in Murlis that Brahma is sinner, it means he is sinner. So, no need to give benefit of doubt.

My question has been ignored (purposely?).
What I questioned seeing your reply was,

While answering in the point 2, you have written, "Shankar while doing his purusharth, reaches the stage of oneness with the supreme i.e. Shiv. Hence Shiv & Shankar are addressed as one."
And while answering in the point 3 you have given a Murli point which says Shankar is not sinner.

My question is, if Shankar is not a sinner, why does he need to do purusharth. Either Shankar is not a sinner or is a sinner like Brahma and becomes pure by doing purusharth. Both cannot be true.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

kand_72 wrote:Dear Sachkand,

To answer your above post.. you should know that when Baba says Indore.. he does not mean the place.But in the Behad, that is nothing but the mind which is closed. As for the Farukhabad reference those are the words of Murli ..you can check if you get an uncut version from whichever party you represent --which is very clear about some one from that place to whom it is pinpointed as the creator & others are to be addressed as creation.. if you can shed some light on what, who then it will be good for all of us.
Is using the name of the city Farrukhabad in Murlis specific? I do not know, but can you assure that name of any other city is not at all used in Murlis.

Sanjeev.
kand_72

Post by kand_72 »

I don't think there is any other place where specific reference to people are pointed, although there are names of places like Indore, Kashi, Delhi, Tamil nadu.. but now where is this linked so specifically with a person.