ShivSena. Time to move on.

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: ShivSena. Time to move on.

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:i don't think we can demand anything of Shivsena Bhai; he has every right to state his beliefs on this forum. We are not spiritual police, we are spiritual students!
I agree brother. We have to set an example by allowing everyone the freedom that they want.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: REGIME CHANGE IN THE PBK

Post by Sach_Khand »

button slammer wrote:Yes now you touch on practical matters and the way foreward. In my view shivsena has allowed contraversial topics to be the forefront of the forum. Any new soul with an interest in AK is immiediately perplexed by the state of affairs here. He has performed little if any site maintenance, the overall impression is that of a war zone.
From the response of members so far, the general pulse is that shivsena (or whoever), should be allowed to continue with whatsover contoversial topics regarding AK. The format should be changed though, so that newcomers to the forum should be presented with a fair and reasonable representation of who and what PBKs are; what AIVV is; a general outline of the aims of the PBKs, how it relates to the BKs in particlar, and to the world at large; not to be based around the relio-political views of a single tyrannical individual who has controlling power of the forum format.
At present the PBK forum is based around mostly mature Brahmins who have completed at least the bhatti, have met Baba face to face, and or have a resonable amount of independant churning power. The genral feeling and experience is: SINK OR SWIM. This is just plain wrong. Any visitor to the site should be made to feel welcomed and well informed, neither of which shivsena has remotely succeded in. Newcomers and regular PBKs alike are simply put off by the barrage of offensive topic titles that continuously seek to undermine the efforts of AIVV, its founder, and students.
It's disheartening to say the least, to be made to feel a stranger in ones own home by an individual re: the administrator himself, who openly declares the founder a liar, the AIVV as false, and its followers as cowards. To have the right to organise ones own affairs in ones own home is not too much to ask for is it?

I am proposing a consensus of 'NO-CONFIDENCE' in the ability of shivsena to administrate this forum.

As and when he steps down I propose that a trio of PBKs take up the admin duties, who will sort out the day to day running of the forum, plan around anticipated future events, and incorporate newness into the forum.
To create a form of mission statement that can sum up in a nut shell what is AIVV etc.
A section on Yagya history, (as we understand it so far).
Each new admin to serve a minimum of say 4 months, to share and pass on admin skills.
Regular PBK contributors should take responsibility for the forum at least for a short time.
The first task of the new admin may well be to archive topics from the previous admin and begin again.
To review the case of any PBKs banished under the previous admin and consider reinstatement.
To accomodate the likes of shivsena and other PBK detractors a section entitled HOT TOPICS/CONTRAVERSIAL ISSUES: (enter at your own risk etc), rather than consign them to the splinter group, which would most probably be a fate worse than death for them.
As and when shivsena steps down there shold be no gloating.
He has and will continue to play his role as he sees it, and I know many members have affection for him, including myself.
Should shivsena be unwilling to step down his reasons must be looked into.
OK AUM
This forum is not PBK forum alone. So, just trio of PBKs cannot be accepted.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Yes, this forum does not belong to the PBKs solely and no one is stopping shivsena from posting his views. It is only his ridiculous speculation without any back up of SM and AV that is annoying and irritating. His repetitive questions and imaginary posts are extremely intolerable. If he can think like an adult and support his views with back up of SM and stop his ridiculous method of trying to awaken the PBKs when he himself is an orphan. Also if he has any sense, he should never try to reveal his Mateeshwari in Baba Dixit's body when he is condemning and defaming the very same Baba Dixit. No PBKs will keep quiet and tolerate this injustice when he condemns Baba Dixit to his utmost level but is trying to reveal his Mateeshwari in Baba Dixit.

Would you like or will you keep quiet when the PBKs condemn the personality whom you have strong beliefs that he is going to become the personified form of ShivBaba and yet the PBKs condemn and defame him to their utmost level?

Hope you understand that it is not that shivsena is intolerable but his ridiculous speculation without any back up of SM is intolerable.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

sachkhand wrote:
pbkindiana wrote:Yes, this forum does not belong to the PBKs solely and no one is stopping shivsena from posting his views. It is only his ridiculous speculation without any back up of SM and AV that is annoying and irritating. His repetitive questions and imaginary posts are extremely intolerable. If he can think like an adult and support his views with back up of SM and stop his ridiculous method of trying to awaken the PBKs when he himself is an orphan. Also if he has any sense, he should never try to reveal his Mateeshwari in Baba Dixit's body when he is condemning and defaming the very same Baba Dixit. No PBKs will keep quiet and tolerate this injustice when he condemns Baba Dixit to his utmost level but is trying to reveal his Mateeshwari in Baba Dixit.

Would you like or will you keep quiet when the PBKs condemn the personality whom you have strong beliefs that he is going to become the personified form of ShivBaba and yet the PBKs condemn and defame him to their utmost level?

Hope you understand that it is not that shivsena is intolerable but his ridiculous speculation without any back up of SM is intolerable.

indie.
The above long post was unnecessary.
I do not want to write in the PBK section, but as the issue was about the forum changes, I had no choice but to reply to what button slammer had advised.
What Shivena does or what he is, I do not want to go into it.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
What Shivena does or what he is, I do not want to go into it.
Yes do not interfere.

indie.