ShivSena. Time to move on.

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
button slammer
PBK

ShivSena. Time to move on.

Post by button slammer »

As Shivsena has been consistantly publishing his own variation of Gyan/AK for several years in the PBK forum, I say it is time he moved to the splinter group. The forum can be tidied up and the majority of his postings can move with him. Any newcomer to the forum can only be perplexed by the state of affairs here.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: ShivSena. Time to move on.

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote:As Shivsena has been consistantly publishing his own variation of Gyan/AK for several years in the PBK forum, I say it is time he moved to the splinter group. The forum can be tidied up and the majority of his postings can move with him. Any newcomer to the forum can only be perplexed by the state of affairs here.
Dear slammer Bhai.

It is high time that PBKs (bharatwasi-kumbhakaran) wake up from their deep sleep and realise the following facts:

---That Baba dixit is not Ram's soul but he is Krishna's soul who is first rachna and who has identified his part only after reading and churning the Murlis and hence he cannot be paramatma part ( Gyan-surya - Ram's soul )....Baba Dixit cannot be called as Father Ram because he is rachna Krishna (elder brother) and elder brother cannot give inheritance.

---That Baba dixit has recognised his part as Krishna-rachna and has understood his role as ishwariya Maya-Ravan(kalaa part) to complete the shooting of Dwapur-Kaliyug and take the bharatwasi--PBKs into girti kalaa, just as the in the broad drama, Maya-Ravan (5 vices) takes the whole world into girti kalaa for 2500 years.

---That Baba dixit has also realised that he is chaitanya Bharat and according to Murlis "Bharat only becomes vaishyalaya and Bharat only becomes shivalaya"...so he has invented the vicious advance knowledge(as per drama plan) to make himself into vaishyalaya and when in the end of Kaliyugi shooting Bharat becomes 100% vaishyalaya, then combined mother-Father(rachieta no. 1 shivshakti) will change Bharat into shivalaya. ("Bharat is responsible for his own downfall and downfall of others")

---That the whole advance knowledge is the "story of the rise and fall of Bharat" and at present(during the shooting period of Dwapur and Kaliyug) there is downfall of Bharat(baba dixit) and bharatwasis, and the rise of Bharat and bharatwasis will come only when the Kaliyugi shooting ends and personified ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) takes control of Bharat.

---Tha baba dixit has no entry of ShivBaba in him at present for the simple reason that anyone who has shiv in him will never teach ambigiuos knowledge and cause friction amongst the children.

So slammer Bhai...time to wake up.

shivsena.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Yes, of course you are entitled to your views and opinions. The place to air your views, which have now evolved to a complete alternate take on AK is the splinter group section. Also, you should relinquish your admin status to either myself or some other PBK who may wish to take responsibility of the PBK forum.
Just as you have made a complete 'dogs dinner' of the AK, so too, this forum is in a ruinous state due to your mismanagement. I strongly urge all PBKs to no longer debate with you in the PBK forum itself, and to apply a full stop. You may say what you like in the splinter group. As you are ex-PBK Body, mind, and soul ,you should feel at home there, and you may sustain any souls you have 'awakened ?' to your hearts content. Too much time, money, effort ect has been expended in sustaining your views here.
OK AUM
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote:
Just as you have made a complete 'dogs dinner' of the AK, so too, this forum is in a ruinous state due to your mismanagement. I strongly urge all PBKs to no longer debate with you in the PBK forum itself, and to apply a full stop. You may say what you like in the splinter group. As you are ex-PBK Body, mind, and soul ,you should feel at home there, and you may sustain any souls you have 'awakened ?' to your hearts content. Too much time, money, effort ect has been expended in sustaining your views here.
OK AUM
Ak and PBKs have made a complete dog's dinner of Godly knowledge by teaching to the world that shiv nirakar is going to be revealed by 3 physical murtis (of flesh and blood)...while the Murlis repeatedly say that "no dehdhari can be bhagwan."

The BKs have been saying exactly the same thing about the PBKs for decades (what you have mentioned about ex-PBKs.)
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

buttonslammer wrote:Yes, of course you are entitled to your views and opinions. The place to air your views, which have now evolved to a complete alternate take on AK is the splinter group section. Also, you should relinquish your admin status to either myself or some other PBK who may wish to take responsibility of the PBK forum.
I don't think we can expect justice from shivsena Bhai on this issue. He aims to earn his bread and butter (i.e. highest rank in the rosary of 108 :D ) and followers (i.e. the remaining 107 beads of the rosary) from this PBK Section. So, it is not worthwhile to hope such a large-hearted move from shivsena Bhai. :cool:
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Ak and PBKs have made a complete dog's dinner of Godly knowledge by teaching to the world that Shiv nirakar is going to be revealed by 3 physical murtis (of flesh and blood)...while the Murlis repeatedly say that "no dehdhari can be bhagwan."

The BKs have been saying exactly the same thing about the PBKs for decades (what you have mentioned about ex-PBKs.)
I think it is time for you to realize that no PBKs want to buy your ridiculous speculation to which no hard facts are provided. You can always propagate your ridiculous speculation to those who are in the same boat with you and try to win a seat in the rosary of 108.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
I think it is time for you to realize that no PBKs want to buy your ridiculous speculation to which no hard facts are provided. You can always propagate your ridiculous speculation to those who are in the same boat with you and try to win a seat in the rosary of 108.
indie.
It is time for PBKs to realise that they are preaching a false philosophy in the name of truth and it is high time that did some deep serious introspection about the same.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

button slammer wrote:
I wish to inform the administrators that Shivsena is continuing to make every post 'off-topic'. He is continuing to present views which are in complete opposition to that of the PBK worldview. Granted some differences of opinion may arise here and there on various topics and a healthy margin has allways existed to accomodate even extreme differences of opinion. In the case of Shivsena however, he has digressed so far from PBK/AK as to be deemed as an alien, or foreign religion, or culture which is completely incompatable with the AK that PBKs are studying, and as such his works can only now be described as a new 'splinter group'. His presence on the forum only continues to serve his own self interest. It is now time he took his new direction of Gyan over to the splinter section where he may post undisturbed and debate with the souls who find his views to be of interest. PBKs may then feel a bit relieved in that they won't feel the need to defend AK from the extreme views of Shivsena, which is taking up valuble time and resources for no good return, and who has in my view been given ample time and freedom to express himself in the PBK forum till now. So I am requesting shivsena to be both relieved from his duty as administrator of the PBK section, and to place his posts in the 'splinter group' from now on.
Dear Button Bhai

This is a tricky one for me. I see your point, and i believe you are right; Shivsena Bhai's beliefs could well be described as a one man splinter group. But in his defence; all he does is post his opinions on Murli points, which are direct and straight to the point. He is not abusive or rude imo; and never uses particularly provocative language. He is not posting that much just lately; just coming up with points he feels back up his splinter group beliefs. I am not sure it would do us justice, to demand his removal from this section of the forum. Although he is defaming ShivBaba, he doesn't see it that way; as due to Maya, he has lost all faith in the role, we very much believe, is being played out in Kampil. But if we ban him; might we be seen to be doing a "Dadi Prakashmani", and belittle ourselves?

So i personally cannot vote for this action, as it could appear we are running scared; or haven't the faith or perseverance, to see this battle out, to the bitter end. Shivsena Bhai is one soul amongst the few of us; we should just stick together imo, and deal with him to the best of our individual capacities. Each one has to decide whether to engage in his games, or not!

Failing that, i think as PBKs; ShivBaba's advice should be sought, before making any changes to the status quo.

Roy
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

roy wrote:
So i personally cannot vote for this action, as it could appear we are running scared; or haven't the faith or perseverance, to see this battle out, to the bitter end. Shivsena Bhai is one soul amongst the few of us; we should just stick together imo, and deal with him to the best of our individual capacities. Each one has to decide whether to engage in his games, or not!
ARJUN WROTE:I agree. It is upto shivsena Bhai to decide whether he wishes to stay in the PBK Section or start a new Section for himself or to post in the Splinter groups Section. I am not for banning anyone from any Section of the forum, either. Shivsena Bhai may be writing all bad things about AK or PBKs, but one wrong step from our side would show PBKs in a bad light.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Roy wrote: Shivsena Bhai's beliefs could well be described as a one man splinter group. But in his defence; all he does is post his opinions on Murli points, which are direct and straight to the point. He is not abusive or rude imo; and never uses particularly provocative language. He is not posting that much just lately; just coming up with points he feels back up his splinter group beliefs.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.
I am not a one-man splinter group and nor i am interested in forming any breakaway group like AK and PBKs did from 1990(when they formed the so-called Advance Party)....when PBKs seperated from BKs, the BKs gave them the title of Shankar party(which PBKs did not accept) and now many PBKs are doing the same by giving the group(who believes in jagdamba as personified ShivBaba) the name of "jagdamba party".

I am just a simple seeker of truth who feels that he has been taken for a ride by Ak philosophy(in the name of truth) since 1993 and i wish to make the other PBKs aware of this fact.

shivsena.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

I am not advocating a complete ban on shivsena (which he himself imposed on bro Andrey), but wish merely to bring a a least a hint of reasonable order to this Ram-shackle forum.
Any moderator on any other forum would've taken action against any member who constantly and consistantly breaks the number one rule of ''off topic''. Shivsena is consistantly off topic in that he brings to the forum topics that do not exist in the PBK world view, and he is simply using this platform for his own unfathomable reasons. Why the PBK members are so keen to give attention to non-existant topics is apparant for several reaons. The primary one being is that just as Brahma Baba sustained the scorpion and insect like souls they too are by dint of their policy of appeasement are also sustaining and encouraging these scorpion like souls.
Roy says '' to see this battle out, to the bitter end''. Roy, the bitter end is now. Or do you enjoy the taste of poison? There is no question of belittling ourselves by taking positive action that will serve to remove this forum from the gutter. Shivsena has you running at his command anyway. You will never prove him wrong as he has a pathological disinterest to anything which conflicts with his inner world views. The egoistic souls that worship the feminine forces and negate the values of ShivBaba are only ever cracked by the extreme forces of the elements. At that time they will be forced to cry OH GOD! PLEASE HELP!!.''
In the meantime this forum should be brought to order in serve the souls that are deparate to locate ShivBaba and understand the knowledge of the creator and His creation etc.
So it is not ''up to Shivsena to to decide whether he wishes to stay in this section or not'' as Arjun says. We do not have to tolerate improper behaviour. To tolerate rule breaking means you do not understand the function of rules in the 1st place.
Once again I am saying the admin status of shivsena be relinquished to some PBK who at least upholds some central values of AK. It is ridiculous to be under the control of an extremist. Also the forum be completely overhauled. The 8 questionsas recently released by ShivBaba can form the basis of Q+A from now on. This 'anything goes' attitude is just a joke.
OK AUM
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

buttonslammer wrote:So it is not ''up to Shivsena to to decide whether he wishes to stay in this section or not'' as Arjun says. We do not have to tolerate improper behaviour. To tolerate rule breaking means you do not understand the function of rules in the 1st place.
buttonslammer Bhai, Om Shanti. I have been raising since many months/years the issues that you have raised now. But when shivsena Bhai himself is the admin of this forum, we cannot do anything except for expressing our views. If the Admin is breaking the rules himself, then who else can correct him? We can at the most choose not to give a reply to his posts. And that is what I am doing. I ignore many of his repetitive posts.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have observed that many posts in this thread are jumbled up. The posts of shivsena Bhai and roy Bhai are being shown as being posted by buttonslammer Bhai. Is it a technical fault or has the account of buttonslammer Bhai been hacked? I hope the Admin has noted this fault and would take corrective steps.
OGS,
Arjun
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I have observed that many posts in this thread are jumbled up. The posts of shivsena Bhai and roy Bhai are being shown as being posted by buttonslammer Bhai. Is it a technical fault or has the account of buttonslammer Bhai been hacked? I hope the Admin has noted this fault and would take corrective steps.
OGS,
Arjun
No, it was my activity as this thread had spread onto some other post.
All have been quoted correctly.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear slammer Bhai.

I see the whole scenerio on the forum this way:

If PBKs have ShivBaba and truth on their side (as per their claim), then they have absolutely nothing to worry about anything or any person on the forum...as it is said in Murlis :"sach toh bito nacch" (those who have truth they will always dance)..and they should also be ''befikar badshah'' (as per Vanis)....but i see the PBKs going exactly the same bk-way...when i became a pbk in 1993 and challenged the bk knowledge, then i saw that BKs were scared of advance knowledge and that is when i understood that bk knowledge was incomplete...when i saw their(BKs) behavior towards the PBKs about banning all PBKs and telling other BKs not to even hear or entertain the PBKs, then i realised that they are aware that advance knowledge was exposing their philosophy as incomplete and this will be exposed to new students and their followings could decrease over the years...so in order to prevent the PBKs communicating with new bk students, they made a strict ban of all PBKs attending the centers and increased the security of all bk centers.....now i see the same thing happening in the pbk org ....all PBKs whom i meet personally and tell them that advance knowledge is jhooti Gita, then i see the colours of their face changing and they immediately say that i am under the influence of Maya (just as bk sisters told me in 1993, when i told them about the incompleteness of bk knowledge) ... bk sisters used to ban any student if they came to know that he had been to Kampil to do Advance Course and i find that the same thing is happening in pbk org....if any student comes to my residence to discuss about mother jagdamba and he does not go to the monthly sangatan of PBKs, then he is also banned from attending all future sangatans and told to do bhatti again....and on this forum also i have met nothing but resistance from almost all PBKs(except a few)....i do not understand this stand of PBKs who claim to have the truth, yet they have hostility towards someone who challenges them.....it is also said that "truth knows no fear" (''satyata hai toh nidarta hai hi''.)...then why are PBKs scared of someone challenging what they claim to be truth.....it only means that they know in their inner heart that their preachings are not the truth and they do not have the face to accept it openly.

shivsena.