Unsatisfactory Answers from Baba

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Titles: Confluence Aged Narayan & Golden Age Krishna

Post by new knowledge »

Dear PBK brothers & Sisters, generally BKs believe that a soul ends his Confluence Aged role when he goes to the Supreme Home. But according to the advance knowledge, the soul of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit goes to the Supreme Home for few seconds & returns here in this World Drama, then purifies his body & becomes worthy to be entitled as the Confluence Aged Narayan (as shown in the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan). But during the same time period, after returning from the Supreme Home, sole of Dada Lekhraj takes birth as the son of the Confluence Aged Narayan & he is entitled as the Golden Aged Krishna. Then what are those criteria according to which, after returning from the Supreme Home, a soul should be entitled as the Confluence Aged or the Golden Aged.
john
Reforming BK

Re: The Titles: the Confluence Aged Narayan & the Golden

Post by john »

new knowledge wrote:Then what are those criteria according to which, after returning from the Supreme Home, a soul should be entitled as the Confluence Aged or the Golden Aged.
Good question. It depends on whether the Confluence Age and Golden Age mix.

I would have thought confluence aged titles would be before all souls go to Paramdham and Golden Age title after they return, yet if it is still Confluence Age ... hmmmmm.

Maybe it is after 2036 any soul given the title after that date are Golden Aged Lakshmi and Narayan.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Re: Titles: Confluence Aged Narayan & Golden Age Krishna

Post by new knowledge »

Dear PBK brothers & sisters, according to you, out of 4 arms of four-armed Narayan (CharturBhuj Narayan), two arms (Bharatmata & Jagdamba) are Confluence Aged & two arms (Radha-Krishna) are Golden Aged. Then, what about ChaturBhuj Narayan? Is he Confluence Aged or Golden Aged?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

new knowledge wrote:But according to the Advanced Knowledge, the soul of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit goes to the Supreme Home for few seconds & returns here in this World Drama, then purifies his body & becomes worthy to be entitled as the Confluence Aged Narayan (as shown in the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan).
I never heard in the advanced knowledge that the soul of Ram (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) would be called Confluence-Aged Narayan after his soul returns from the Soul World after the destruction. As far as I know, he is a Confluence-Aged Narayan for me even now.
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

After returning from the Soul World, the souls of the Confluence Aged Seeta-Ram will purify their own bodies & then they will give birth to the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna & at the time of the birth of the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna, their mother & Father, i.e, the Confluence Aged Seeta-Ram cannot be called as the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan (as according to you). Then how do the advance knowledge state that the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna will be the children of the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan? Pray DO reply.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

Murli 23-8-2000 says " Radhe-Krishna hi swayamwar baad Lakshmi-Narayan bante hain."
[meaning : ''Radhe-Krishna become Lakshmi-Narayan after coronation'' ]

Can arjun Bhai please specify who is this ''radhe-Krishna'' who become ''Lakshmi-Narayan'' after swayamwar.(describing 2 souls). Advance knowledge teaches that ''radhe-Krishna are twin children of Lakshmi-Narayan''.(describing 4 souls). Is there any Murli which specifically says what the advance knowledge teaches.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Murli 23-8-2000 says " Radhe-Krishna hi swayamwar baad Lakshmi-Narayan bante hain."
[meaning : ''Radhe-Krishna become Lakshmi-Narayan after coronation'' ]
The translation for swayamwar is not coronation, but marriage (though not in literal sense).
shivsena wrote:who is this ''radhe-Krishna'' who become ''Lakshmi-Narayan'' after swayamwar.(describing 2 souls). Advanced Knowledge teaches that ''radhe-Krishna are twin children of Lakshmi-Narayan''.(describing 4 souls). Is there any Murli which specifically says what the Advanced Knowledge teaches.
It could be applied both to the Confluence-Aged Radhey-Krishna and the Golden Aged Radhey-Krishna. Although I have seen the above Murli point many times, but I have not seen a Murli point that says that Radha and Krishna are brother and sister or born from the same parents.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Although I have seen the above Murli point many times, but I have not seen a Murli point that says that Radha and Krishna are Brother and Sister or born from the same parents.
Dear arjun Bhai.

Since you agree that there is no mention of twins(Radha-Krishna) being born to parents Lakshmi-Narayan in any Murli, and you accept the fact that many teachings of advance knowledge are not consistent with Shiva's Murli(as proved many times on this forum), then advance knowledge cannot be aptly called as Shiva's clarifications. (it could well turn out to be Krishna ki jhooti Gita).

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:. As far as I know, he is a Confluence-Aged Narayan for me even now.
Dear Arjun Soul,
So is VDixit not Conflence Aged Krishna now?
Please put light more light on the dates and duration which all different parts are played by that soul with possible explanations.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: As far as I know, he is a Confluence-Aged Narayan for me even now.
Dear arjun Bhai.

If Baba Dixit is confluence aged Narayan even now, then where is confluence aged Lakshmi ?? ( both should be together ).
shivsena.
new knowledge
Academic

Unsatisfactory Answers from Baba

Post by new knowledge »

Dear Anu, Satyaprakash, Shivsena and PBK brothers and sisters, here I am going to present controversial and irrelevant answers (posted by arjunbhai in the thread 'Q & A with Baba') given by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit of the questions asked by me
Q.No.202: According to the Advanced Knowledge, the shooting of 4 ages takes place within the shooting of each age, e.g, shooting of Golden, Silver, Copper & Iron Age takes place with equal time durations of 4, 3, 2 & 1 years respectively for each of 4 ages, within the shooting period of the Golden Age, Silver Age, Copper Age & Iron Age of 16, 12, 8 & 4 years respectively, in the Confluence Age drama. Now if the shooting of the Golden, Silver, Copper & Iron Age takes place in the Confluence Age drama, with unequal time durations (16, 12, 8 & 4 years respectively); then why does the shooting of these 4 ages take place with equal time durations (of 4, 3, 2 & 1 years respectively) within the shooting of each of Golden, Silver, Copper & Iron Age respectively?
Ans: The four eras are divided into four parts. The four stages are divided according to ones age.
Does Baba mean to say that the shooting of 4 ages of broad drama (Golden, Silver, Copper & Iron) of time periods of unequal ratio within 44 years (from 1960-61 to 2004 ) represent 4 stages (Satopradhan, Sato, Rajo & Pamopradhan) & time period of the shooting of each of these ages is equally devided into 4 parts to represent 4 eras of broad drama? Why it should not also be considered that the shooting of 4 ages of broad drama is represented (with unequal ratio of time periods) within 44 years & 4 stages are represented by 4 equal parts of shooting period of each of these 4 ages? Again Baba's reply do not explain why does the shooting of 4 ages takes place with unequal ratio of time periods & why does the shooting of these 4 ages take place with equal ratio of time periods within the shooting period of each of the 4 ages??
Q.No.203: If a leap year is added to the shooting of each age, then why a leap year, or at least a leap month, not added to the shooting period of each of 4 ages within the shooting of each age? For example, a leap year (1977) is added in between the shooting period of the Golden Age (1960-61 to 1976) & that of the Silver Age (1978 to 1989); then why a leap year, or at least a leap month, not added in between the shooting periods of the Golden Age (1960-61 to 1964) & that of the Silver Age (1964 to 1968)?
Ans: A shopkeeper sells the products on discount or gives some petty things to an old costumer who comes on a regular basis. Similarly here also Father gives an additional year for doing effort to those children who take complete 84 births.
Here if the Father gives an additional year for doing effort after the end of shooting poriod of each of the 4 Ages within the Confluence Age, then is it not necessary to give additional period (one year or at least one month) for doing effort during the shooting period of these Ages within the shooting of each of 4 Ages? In the broad drama, if there is no any gap (like leap year) after the completion of each Age, then how Advanced Knowledge claims about the leap years within the shooting of these 4 Ages in the Confluence Age?
Q.No.204: If we talk of shooting within shooting, then why not to think about shooting within shooting within shooting; and even about shooting within shooting within shooting within shooting? For example, shooting of 4 ages takes place within the shooting period of the Golden Age (from 1960-61 to 1976); then why not to talk about again the shooting of these 4 ages within the shooting period of the Golden Age (from 1960-60 to 1964)?
Ans: The shooting period of an individual differs from the shooting of the whole group.
Irrelevant answer. When I talk about shooting within shooting within shooting or shooting within shooting within shooting within shooting, then Baba gives irrelevant answer that the shooting of an individual differs from the shooting of the whole group. Then why does not he apply the same reply when advance knowledge talks about shooting of 4 ages or shooting of these ages within the shooting of each of these 4 ages??
Q.No.205: If the shooting of 4 ages takes place in the direction from the Golden Age to the Iron Age in the form of Girtee Kalaa (descending degrees) or Utarti Sidi (descending ladder); then why not to think about the shooting of these 4 ages in the direction from the Iron Age to the Golden Age in the form of Chadti kalaa (ascending degrees) or Chadti Sidi (Ascending Ladder)? What is the time period of each of 4 ages within the Ascending Ladder?
Ans: It is only in the Confluence Age when our degree goes up (Chadti kalaa) because Father comes only in this Confluence Age. And our celestial degree falls down from Golden Age. It is because we don't have the company of the Father and come in the colour of company of other souls.
Then why celestial degrees of Brahmin community are decreasing during the shooting period of 44 years even under the influence of Baba's company? Baba's reply also goes against the advance knowledge. Again totally irrelevant answer.

I tried to get answers of these queries from many PBKs, but still today, I cannot get any satisfactory answer. I also asked (through private message) Rudraputra, a PBK menber of this forum, to comment on these answers from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. Our discussion is as follows:
new knowledge wrote:Thnks 4 ur replies in the thread "on the way 2 Paramdham". i will comment on ur replies as soon as possible. may i again request u 2 comment on my queries no. 202 to 205 in the thread "q & a with Baba"?
RudraPutra wrote:....sorry Brother but i go with what Baba had said that is what ARJUN Bhai had quoted.....i don't have answer better than Baba....sorry again....
It seems that no any PBK dares to think over the controversial and irrelevant answers from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
arjun
PBK

Re: Unsatisfactory Answers from Baba

Post by arjun »

Dear new knowledge,
Om Shanti. What appears irrelevant may be relevant to the PBKs. I think the answers given by ShivBaba (via Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) are self-contained. And discussion on those answers has also taken place in the past. So, I think it is better to leave the decision to every individual. However, you are free to discuss the above issues with the members whom you have addressed your post.
OGS,
Arjun
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Dear new knowledge
The examples you have posted are a drop in the ocean of inconsistencies. An ordinary person can recognise lack of logical link between the question and the answer. As if the teacher did not listen to the person who asked.

Can anybody explain how it comes that "Ans: The shooting period of an individual differs from the shooting of the whole group." If each individual has his own shooting which differs from the group shooting, how does it happen that the group shooting takes place ever? Who then creates the group shooting if not individuals and how does that group shooting pass? Either each individual has his own shooting or there is the group shooting. Or there is the third way - the person who said the quoted sentence cannot convey what he means.

I find the answers completely irrelevant to questions. If I discussed like this with mypatients and students, I would be fired quickly. But if it is the way of God, OKEY. I only need an evidence that this is the way of God and this is how the Supreme Father itroduces himself to his children. So far, I have experienced that after long years of studying these discussions and clarifications I have become a far greater idiot than I was before coming to this so called Godly Knowledge. Explanations in one discussion don't match with explanations in other discussion; one clarification doesn't match the other one. And when I ask a simple question why there are so many versions and contradictions, and things are getting more obstruct instead of getting clearer, I receive the answer that every single word ShivBaba says is true and this is the way of God.

I don't think we can find out answers to your question what Baba thinks by saying this and that. This is up to the author of those words to say what he means by saying what he says. The problem that remains is that when you manage to receive clarification of what he meant, it might be Krishna who will overtake God's soul and won't let him speak or that the time of cancelling the researched version will come and the issue will be cancelled.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

ANU wrote:Dear new knowledge
The examples you have posted are a drop in the ocean of inconsistencies. An ordinary person can recognise lack of logical link between the question and the answer. As if the teacher did not listen to the person who asked.
Dear anu and new knowledge Bhai.

Now it seems to me that there are no inconsistencies and no ambiguities in AK....but the whole Ak has become a 100% pot of poison by adding not one drop of poison but many many many drops of poison...that is why it is said in Murlis : "Kaliyug anth mein Bharat 100% insolvent aur 100% brashta-chari ban jaata hai." ("at the end of Kaliyugi shooting, Bharat(and his AK) becomes 100% insolvent and corrupted".)

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Now it seems to me that there are no inconsistencies and no ambiguities in AK....but the whole Ak has become a 100% pot of poison by adding not one drop of poison but many many many drops of poison...that is why it is said in Murlis : "Kaliyug anth mein Bharat 100% insolvent aur 100% brashta-chari ban jaata hai." ("at the end of Kaliyugi shooting, Bharat(and his AK) becomes 100% insolvent and corrupted"

It seems the biggest pot of poison is the one you are carrying inside your intellect which has now infiltrated you all the way inside( you are totally misinterpreting the Gyan), and the signs are showing with all your comments! Why do you want to pour your poison on others?

Nivi