Unsatisfactory Answers from Baba

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: Unsatisfactory Answers from Baba

Post by nivi »

Roy wrote: Great post Nivi Bhen; i for one will now be sending Yoga daan to Mama(at least in spirit, as i have no real idea of her coporeal form, apart from the Trimurti picture Shivsena Bhai uploaded), and some to our bruv Shivsena, as i think he needs some too, bless him! :D

Roy
Roy Bhai,

Mama has a a very big important role in the Yagaya. While Shiv Baba gives knowledge, the sustainance is given by mother. That is the role of a mother. If we want to go to paradise we need to untie the family together. Baba has already said that the gates of heaven will be opened by mothers only. Males don't have that power of purity to open the gates of heaven.

Nivi
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

nivi wrote:Mama has a a very big important role in the Yagaya. While Shiv Baba gives knowledge, the sustainance is given by mother. That is the role of a mother. If we want to go to paradise we need to untie the family together. Baba has already said that the gates of heaven will be opened by mothers only. Males don't have that power of purity to open the gates of heaven.
Nice point Nivi Bhen, you are making me think more proactively about this; thank you!

Roy
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

roy wrote:As more souls become aware of raj Yoga, the more quickly this knowledge is spread; and thus, the shooting periods take less time, as you move from the Golden Age to the Iron Age.
Can you present the ratio of growth in the Yagya which would reflect the general ration growth? Acc to AK BK do not spread Raja Yoga, and never had spread it. I think that the calculation you present, although interesting, need to be supported with hard facts.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote: . Shivsena Bhai, you also took alokik birth in Shiv Baba's home and also took sustainance in PBK family and recognized both mother and Father, but now you are not helping with the unity..Where is your loyalty?
Nivi
Dear nivi.

My loyalty is only for truth and and not to any person or family or org.

When i was a bk i fought against the outside world, as i thought that BKs stands for truth...but when i found out the commercial interests in BKs and knowledge taking a back seat, then i immediately left the BKs and joined the PBKs...but when i saw that PBKs are not any better(in fact worse than BKs), then i left the pbk fold and started opposing their teachings(untruth) which were taking everyone into girti kalaa.....so i have always been opposing untruth and not any org. or family or person.....in Hindi it is said: " doodh mein agar makhi hai, toh woh doodh nigalna bahut mushkil hai" ("if there is a fly in the milk, then it is very difficult to drink that milk")...that same thing has happened to many ex-PBKs (including myself)....i do not know how the die-hard PBKs can convieniently ignore that fly(more flies) in the milk(AK) and yet keep on drinking it and telling others to drink it too.... i could never do this.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:My loyalty is only for truth and and not to any person or family or org.
If that is the case why is your faith dependent on Mama leaving the Yagya or other PBKs leaving the Yagya, which you keep repeating all the time? It only proves that your loyalty was towards Mama and not towards AK. Anyway it is your choice.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Asur sanharini (destroyer of demons) is the memorial of the perfect form, not effort-making stage.
If in the effort making stage one cannot be asur-sangharni, then in the end stage too one cannot be called asur-sangharni.....the end stage is just a reflection of all your life-time efforts in purusharthi stage.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If in the effort making stage one cannot be asur-sangharni, then in the end stage too one cannot be called asur-sangharni.....the end stage is just a reflection of all your life-time efforts in purusharthi stage.
If someone fails in the unit test or monthly test it does not mean that he will fail in the final examination.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:Can you present the ratio of growth in the Yagya which would reflect the general ration growth? Acc to AK BK do not spread Raja Yoga, and never had spread it. I think that the calculation you present, although interesting, need to be supported with hard facts.
No i cannot Anu Bhai. My post was simply based on recent churning i have done on this subject. I will continue to churn on these matters, and present any further conclusions, that may present themselves.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: If someone fails in the unit test or monthly test it does not mean that he will fail in the final examination.
If one keeps on failing repeatedly in the shooting period, then one cannot be expected to pass in the final examination.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If one keeps on failing repeatedly in the shooting period, then one cannot be expected to pass in the final examination.
I think everyone should worry about his/her own result rather than keeping an eye on others, especially the private lives of individuals.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

If one keeps on failing repeatedly in the shooting period, then one cannot be expected to pass in the final examination.

If one can(those who are keep on failing) try his level best can make just pass (one think is he can get the number least which is comes under third class)

by
surya
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: I think everyone should worry about his/her own result rather than keeping an eye on others, especially the private lives of individuals.
The private lives of mother and Father do not remain private for long, especially when mother and Father are supposed to be an example to the children.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The private lives of mother and Father do not remain private for long, especially when mother and Father are supposed to be an example to the children.
Where is your mother Om Radhey Mama? Why don't you present her before the world when you are so much interested in dissecting someone's private life in public? Why this double standard?
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The private lives of mother and Father do not remain private for long, especially when mother and Father are supposed to be an example to the children.
They are still the role models for the PBKs and both mother and Father are the best actors as they are placed next to Shiva in the rosary of 108.. By defaming them, it shows how degraded your mentality has become.

indie.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

shivsena wrote:
It's about time people started examining at their own dirty laundry first (which I am sure there is plenty of..) and start cleaning up their own lives, which in turn will leave little room to point fingers at others.

Nivi