AK crazy story about peacock

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: AK crazy story about peacock

Post by Roy »

Phew!.. there's some food for thought here, Rudra Bhai! :D

Sorry to be a pain... but would you mind confirming what the following mean in English?

Ram NAAM SATYA HAI

ARDH NAARI NARESHWAR

Also you wrote....
RudraPutra wrote:"There are two Father's in unlimited sense so there should be two mothers(Badi Maa and Choti Maa) also"so BRAHMA has to be practical Mother in form of Practical Jagadamba to whom whole world will see and believe.....Badi Maa!....even Mama has to be practical Mother in form of no. 1 SHIV's(ShivBaba) SHAKTI in practical form....CHOTI Maa!!!
So how would you interpret the following point Bhai; in relation to what you have said above?

There is great praise of the Kumaris. Mama is the main one. That one is the Sun of Knowledge and this one is the incognito Mama (Brahma). Hardly anyone understands this secret. The temples created are also to that Mama. There is no temple to this incognito old Mama. They are the mother and Father in the combined form. [Mu 27.11.02]

Many thanks!

Roy
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Ram NAAM SATYA HAI...
Ram name is TRUE

ARDH NAARI NARESHWAR
HALF FEMALE HALF MALE diety...

Roy wrote: There is great praise of the Kumaris. Mama is the main one. That one is the Sun of Knowledge and this one is the incognito Mama (Brahma). Hardly anyone understands this secret. The temples created are also to that Mama. There is no temple to this incognito old Mama. They are the mother and Father in the combined form. [Mu 27.11.02]
FIRST OF ALL this Murli points require some more details.....and more over to be frank certain words in Hindi have their meanings according to words...so many times i feel difficult to translate those words in English because words change ahence meaning that goes along with the charcaters of words also changes....
i do not know how many of others feel so or it's only me being such a fool to get confused....but still i would try to answer you
considering those situations....

well ,in my opinion,
There is great praise of the Kumaris. Mama is the main one......there is great praise in kumaris (whether it is adhar kumari or just kumari,i consider the praise for both,hence i counted both the groups)...but still among both the groups the KUMARI Mama is main....but she should be practical to be praised....so it is for the practical CHOTI Maa....(Vaishnavidevi)...

That one is the Sun of Knowledge....it is not said that I am the Sun of Knowledge.....so it is the Practical part of Ram (alongwith SHIV)...

this one is incognito Mama....definitely this is said to BRAHMA....

Hardly anyone understands this secret.....secret about the Sun of Knowledge and INCOGNITO Mama that is the role of Ram's soul(with SHIV) and Krishna's soul respectively....

The temples created are also to that Mama.There is no temple to this incognito old Mama.....even the temple built is of that Mama(CHOTI Maa or you can even consider to BADI Maa but of course in practical form)....but there is no temple of BRAHMA as incognito mother....

They are the mother and Father in the combined form.....although there is no temple built for BRAHMA in form of INCOGNITO mother(eventhough Brahma's soul is actually the mother)....but the same BRAHMA(or rather should be said BRAHMA's soul) is worshipped in combined form of ARDH NAARI NARESHWAR....(Half Female Half Male Deity)....famously known as "ARDHNARISHWARA" ....alongwith the Ram....the Sun of Knowledge

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I JUSTIFIED THE POINT....but i have similar point somewhat...

"Yah Gyaan Surya hai.Yah Gupt Mama alag hai.Is raaz ko toh koi mushkil samajh aur samjhaa sake.Us Mama ka naam alag hai.Mandir unke hai.Is Gupt Booddhi Maa ka mandir thode hi hai. "
"This is Sun of Knowledge.This incognito Mama is different.This secret hardly anyone understands and make others understand.That Mama's name is different.Temples are of them.The temple is not of this incognito old mother"

....well,what might be the meaning of this according to you?
let me know...thanx!!!!!!!!!
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Rudra Bhai

Many thanks for your response to my last post, it is very much appreciated. I understand the difficulty with translation; but it has to be said, that you all do a great job on here with this. I am very grateful for everyones efforts, and cooperation in this matter.

I feel your interpretation of the Murli point i asked about, is excellent; and the Murli point you have quoted towards the end of your post, is put slightly differently; but i feel the two together, give even greater credibility or worth, to your interpretation.

I have a little difficulty with the mother aspect in Gyan, as i haven't gotten fully to the bottom of it yet... that is; my understanding is not yet complete! But your last couple of posts have been really interesting, and i believe, are showing me the way forward.

There is no doubt imo, that Brahma Baba has played the main role of mother in the Yagya; the fact he is known as Brahma(big mother) Baba, confirms this; even though he is not the only Brahma in the Yagya. The fact he was in a male costume though, meant that a kumari was also needed in the Yagya at this time, to back up this role; and this part was played by Om Radhe Mama of course.

"I, as a husband, am old. Therefore, my mistress should also be old. Saraswati is Brahma's oral progeny. She is not Brahma’s wife. She is Brahma’s daughter. Then why is she called Jagdamba (world mother)? Because she is wife, isn’t it. So in order to take care of mothers she has been given the job. Brahma’s oral progeny Saraswati is Brahma's daughter. Mama is young, Brahma is old. Young Saraswati doesn't suit as the wife of Brahma. She cannot be called a half partner." [Mu 4-11-78]

Also, you are saying; that the no 1 kumari is actually Sister Vedanti, who will become Sangamyugi Lakshmi, on becoming complete; and is memorialised in one of the two forms of Vishnu(the other being Mama(Om Radhe)and Brahma Baba i believe), along with Sangamyugi Narayan(Baba Dixit). I wasn't sure of this; because although i believe she becomes Sangamyugi Lakshmi; she is the head or queen bee of the moon dynasty; and I am not sure where she comes in the scheme of things, as regards to being a bead of the rosary? She is not one of the eight or 9 gems is she? So are there no kumaris in the eight from the sun dynasty(PBKs). Just as a follow on from this... is the dual bead(Vishnu) of the Viyaymala; Sister Vedanti and Baba Dixit?

"Actually, Brahma-Saraswati are not Mama-Baba." [Mu 21-7-77]

Although i have further questions, i will stop there for now, as otherwise the posts will get very long. I will give further thought to what you have been saying, before i venture further, with more questions. :D

Many thanks Bhai!

Roy
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Guys

I started the topic about AIVV lies about the peacock procreation, you turned the topic into ... never mind. cannot you stick to the topic and discuss the main story? AIVV teaches that the peacock procreates in a pure way throu tears! cannot you see, after watching the film, that it is bullsh** which rather uneducated people can believe - those Indian mothers who hardly can read and write?

The main power of the goverment comes from ruling the uneducated ones! The communis goverment is skillful in this. Indian goverment too - they have been mainteined for centuries uneducated people to use them as tools, as dead tools. AIVV teacher does exactly the same - do not read, do not have any contact with anything else apart for what Baba says, do not explore.... Bless you all.
T.K
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Understand the historical facts of the organization.

Post by T.K »

ANU wrote: I started the topic about AIVV lies about the peacock procreation, you turned the topic into ... never mind.
I heard this claim made recently by B.K.Usha on PMTV.
I agree, current scientific data belies the BK claim (sounds like PBKs make it, too).
I wonder if this an overzealous individual making a claim or is this part of the Murlis?
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

ANU wrote:I started the topic about AIVV lies about the peacock procreation, y
There are so many blatant lies by AIVV- why discuss only one?
T.K wrote:I agree, current scientific data belies the BK claim (sounds like PBKs make it, too).
AIVV science is different! For them Virendra Dev Dixit is the only scientist!
PBK keep making claims and only claims. One bigger and more hollow than the other. Why expect any proof from them? Go and view any one of the 2000 cds produced by them if you have excess time!
Satya.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I thought that everything had a metaphorical interpretation for the PBKs and so if there was some mention of a "peacock" or something it meant someone or some group within the movement.

OK, there is the old fashioned mythic version of the story, it is like a children's story to teach some kind of virtue of life lesson, but the metaphorical value must be something else.

I know that the BKs certainly used to teach it as "true" ... but even then I suspect it was just because Lekhraj Kirpalani was teaching a group of young girls and women and to mention 'sexual intercourse' was too difficult.

There were some mothers in the early Yugya. I wonder what they had to say about sex and if any of them enjoyed it. I wonder how sheltered the young girls growing up inside the cult were about the 'facts' of life ... I wonder if they got any sex education beyond being told "sex is equal or worse than murder ... all men are lusty dogs ... the sword of lust" and so on.

In my time, even BK Jagdish used to serve up ridiculous horror stories about sex pulled from 19th Century and older medical papers. If that is all they women can imagine ... they are deluded.
T.K
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Understand the historical facts of the organization.

Post by T.K »

fluffy bunny wrote: I know that the BKs certainly used to teach it as "true" ... but even then I suspect it was just because Lekhraj Kirpalani was teaching a group of young girls and women and to mention 'sexual intercourse' was too difficult.
Interesting. I am pretty sure BK Usha said something to the effect, "Baba has left this one animal in the iron age that procreates without sex, as an example of how it can happen by purity.."
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:I thought that everything had a metaphorical interpretation for the PBKs and so if there was some mention of a "peacock" or something it meant someone or some group within the movement.
It has been clarified many times that the example of peacock is a symbol of procreation through purity (if not in literal sense, it could be in metaphorical sense). The process of procreation by deities has not been mentioned clearly in the Murlis except the statements that children will be born through the power of Yoga.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

It also further mentions that it is going to be through the eyes contact. Isn´t it?
Yes.
Larena
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revealing and sharing personal experience.

Post by Larena »

Perhaps you are that person from East Europe with who we worked together to publish discoveries in Gyan. This peacock story sounds familiar to me... You disclosed a lot in this forum. Lost in contacts after years