AK crazy story about peacock

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: AK crazy story about peacock

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
I am not seeking justice from him/her. I simple reported that arjun created hostile atmopshere around me and accused me of lies, becasue he doesn't like uncomfortable facts about AIVV which I presented.
Just that the PBKs are not accepting your views, that doesn't imply that they are creating a hostile atmosphere. It is the prerogative of every member of this forum to refute or to disagree with the other members, as long as abusive terms are not used.
Where and when did administrator call someone 'idiot'?
aren't you following the views of the members without fail?

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
all souls of chandra-vanshi dynasty will never leave the attraction for Krishna(Baba dixit) and his Advanced Knowledge.
those who follow blind faith(Bhakti marg) will get attracted to AK first and get impressed with its author and then take the benefit ie. learn how to churn from Baba Dixit and then condemn Him to the utmost level.
The peacock flower has nothing to do with purity as is believed by BKs and PBKs.
the source of the peacock statements as a symbol of purity is from SM and according to you SM are narrated by your Mateeshwari and yet you belittle her by telling that the peacock's anecdote is untrue. What a mindset you have?

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

shivshakti wrote:Shivsena Bhai,

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I wanted to see if there can be any way to have a separate divison to non-BKs-non-PBKs, such that the views can be exchanged in a peaceful manner among the birds of the same feather instead of getting prone to the hostility of others who I see some level of intolerance towards your views. I have noticed that you state to the point and back it up with muralis. No beating around the bush. It will be a pure waste of time and energy for the ones who do not want to have an open ear to others views regardless of discriminating whether something said is right or wrong. Also, there are plenty of observers like me who would like to strike on the "bulls eye" instead of wasting time on "bull ****"(im sure there is a reason for using this word instead of cow ****).
Dear brother shivshakti.

A seperate ex-pbk section will not serve any purpose, beacuse BKs believe in waking the outside world and PBKs wish to wake up the BKs and ex-PBKs wish to wake up the bharatwasis kumbhakaran(PBKs)....so if a seperate ex-pbk section is created then no pbk would attend that section and discussion amongst only ex-PBKs (who agree that Ak is ambigious false knowledge) would not be very interesting.....i agree with you that there is more than required hostility in the pbk section, but you can just take the good points and forget the garbage....i am now openly opposing AK for last 4 years and i have got used to the hostilty from die-hard PBKs....i just keep on posting my views and Murli points without any fear (as it is said in Vanis: Tum nidar bankar dete jao, koi leve ya naa leve, tum dataa ke bacchon ka kaam hai dena")....so if you have anything to contribute then please do so unhesitatingly.... and if you wish to discuss something privately with any of the members regarding anything then you can also write to them privately.

shivsena.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

The peacock flower has nothing to do with purity as is believed by BKs and PBKs.
Again Shivsena Bhai, why are you wasting so much time worried about the animal peacock?? If anything we should be more concerned about our own fellow brothers i.e. human beings!! In case you haven't noticed there are people in the Yagya who are having kids right and left just like cats and dogs. Maybe you should help these people! When we give Basic or Advance knowledge to someone it is like giving birth and bringing a child in this world. Some of us give pure birth i.e. unadulterated knowledge(in comparison more like the peacock) while others give adulterated knowledge (mixed with manmath). It becomes our duty to sustain the child in the best way possible, so he/she grows up to be a productive citizen. It is the same way in lokik world when parents feel responsible for their children's well being. No one said it was easy being a parent, at least for those who do it right!!! :laugh:

Nivi
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote: ) while others give adulterated knowledge (mixed with manmath). Nivi
The whole Ak is adulterated(brashta-chari) knowledge giving rise to birth of children during the shooting of Dwapur and Kaliyug in the behad ka drama.....just as in broad drama children are born with physical brashtachar(5 vices) from Dwapur yug onwards.
Murlis says: "Dwapur se brashtachar shuru hua"...this refers to the shooting period of behad ka drama and not the period of 2500 years back.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

shivsena wrote: The whole Ak is adulterated(brashta-chari) knowledge giving rise to birth of children during the shooting of Dwapur and Kaliyug in the behad ka drama.....just as in broad drama children are born with physical brashtachar(5 vices) from Dwapur yug onwards.
Murlis says: "Dwapur se brashtachar shuru hua"...this refers to the shooting period of behad ka drama and not the period of 2500 years back.
When you yourself are giving adulterated Gyan by mixing your own manmath and introducing angles & fairy God mother and skipping out the main part of Shiv Baba then why blame others..? Just think of what kind of children are being born from your Gyan! Have you made any king like children? Anyone can just give Gyan to 10 or 50 people at one time and just walk away when doubts arise without giving any sustaince or helping that child grown intellectually. Baba has said it is better to produce a Lion like child( who has potential to become a King) than a Jackal like child. It takes a lot of time and effort to make a King (giving knowledge one person at a time; giving sustainance by answering all doubts and question; and having that child remain faithful and loyal to Godly family).

Nivi
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

nivi wrote:When you yourself are giving adulterated Gyan by mixing your own manmath and introducing angles & fairy God mother and skipping out the main part of Shiv Baba then why blame others..? Just think of what kind of children are being born from your Gyan! Have you made any king like children? Anyone can just give Gyan to 10 or 50 people at one time and just walk away when doubts arise without giving any sustaince or helping that child grown intellectually. Baba has said it is better to produce a Lion like child( who has potential to become a King) than a Jackal like child. It takes a lot of time and effort to make a King (giving knowledge one person at a time; giving sustainance by answering all doubts and question; and having that child remain faithful and loyal to Godly family).
Excellent points Nivi Bhen... you have gotten right to the heart of the matter with your comments!

Roy
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

shivsena wrote:The whole Ak is adulterated(brashta-chari) knowledge
Q:If the entire AK is adulterated then what does it make your versions which are intrinsically based on AK....?
A: Adulterated
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote: Q:If the entire AK is adulterated then what does it make your versions which are intrinsically based on AK....?
A: Adulterated
My churnings and versions are based only on Murli and Vani points and i have never claimed that my versions are the absolute truth.....i have always maintained that i know 100% about what is untruth (advance knowledge)...but no souls can know what is 100% truth...it is said in Murlis: "Bap hai akela satya" [meaning :The Father (combined with mother) is the only truth."]....and i never have said that PBKs have to believe whatever i have to say on the forum.....i just request the PBKs to give it a thought and come to their own conclusion.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
....i have always maintained that i know 100% about what is untruth (Advanced Knowledge)
then never use the corporeal body of the author of AK to reveal your mateeshwari. It is hypocritical of you to believe your mateeshwari will be revealed in the author of AK but you condemn Him and his knowledge.

indie.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

My churnings and versions are based only on Murli and Vani points and i have never claimed that my versions are the absolute truth....

Yes, and it is the AK that gave you the ability to think and churn in the 1st place. This is how you repay the Father who gave life to your intellect. You do not claim your versions are 100% truth but you condem any soul who doubts them as cowards. It is you who performed the despicable cowardly act of stabbing bro Andrey in the back and banished him from the forum a while ago for simply disagreeing with your versions. You wish to prove yourself right even if it takes a murderous act of violence. Obviously as forum administrator it is unfeasable to banish everyone else as you'd no longer have an audience. It is only by dint of your admin position that you are given any attention. You know full well that should you be moved to the splinter section where you'd will die a withering lonely death in the desert. No-one will come to visit you. So you should improve your behaviour here while you are at least still tolerated. You can begin to make amends by re-instating Andrey for example, at least then he has a choice to engage in discussions etc. Do you like the prospect of banishment yourself?
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

[quote="shivsena....and i never have said that PBKs have to believe whatever i have to say on the forum.....i just request the PBKs to give it a thought and come to their own conclusion.[/quote]
Yes, PBKs have given it a thought, plenty of thought, but you do not, will not, cannot accept the answer; no-one is interested in your churnings. No-one is co-operating with you or enjoying what you are presenting. You are being driven to further lengths to get attention by outlandish claims of ''The PBKs are running scared! AK is a 100% lie! I alone have the Great Mother who is inspiring me to Victory! '' ANd lets not forget about the 'RamshivBaba' episode, eh? It ended in disaster for you, and you alone.
So, in my estimation you've been given every chance and, exxxxxxtra chances by the generous minded souls here. Patience is wearing very thin. You now have the chance to return that generosity by relinquishing your admin status and relaxing a little. Enjoy the friendship here while you still can.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

button slammer wrote:Yes, and it is the AK that gave you the ability to think and churn in the 1st place.
Absolutely Button Bhai; it is as it says in the clarifcation Murlis, AK creates/stimulates the power to churn. It is clear to see how much Shivsena Bhai is influenced by his many years in AK; and it is the very powers gained in AK, he now uses to attack the very source of these God given powers.
button slammer wrote: It is you who performed the despicable cowardly act of stabbing bro Andrey in the back and banished him from the forum a while ago for simply disagreeing with your versions.
After having read quite a few of Andrey Bhai's posts, i cannot see how Shivsena Bhai can justify banning him from the PBK forum, when all he talks about is AK.
button slammer wrote:So you should improve your behaviour here while you are at least still tolerated. You can begin to make amends by re-instating Andrey for example,
I second your proposal!

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:so if a seperate ex-PBK section is created then no PBK would attend that section and discussion amongst only ex-PBKs (who agree that Ak is ambigious false knowledge) would not be very interesting
Doesn't the above statement prove your fear of losing the limelight if your topics are moved to the splinter groups Section?
buttonslammer wrote:ANd lets not forget about the 'RamshivBaba' episode, eh? It ended in disaster for you, and you alone.
So, in my estimation you've been given every chance and, exxxxxxtra chances by the generous minded souls here.
I agree.
buttonslammer wrote:You can begin to make amends by re-instating Andrey for example, at least then he has a choice to engage in discussions etc. Do you like the prospect of banishment yourself?
When we talk of moving shivsena's posts to the Splinter groups Section of this forum, he makes all kinds of accusations against PBKs, but he has no answer why he banned a PBK from this forum when he was just discussing AK and opposing his views? It clearly proves his double standards. It is time he introspected after making all false accusations against PBKs. If he cannot reinstate Andrey, he will surely have to live his remaining life with the charge that he banned Andrey because he could not face him.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

buttonslammer wrote:ANd lets not forget about the 'RamshivBaba' episode, eh? It ended in disaster for you, and you alone.

Ya bro Shivsena you must admit now - the Ramshivbaba saga created by you led to your downfall.
I agree with Button that your new philosophy on BK Mama is to go to X-PBK or splinter groups Section . Please kindly don't delay this any longer.
I continue to have good wishes and pure feeling for you as usual,
But your time now is up!
Please cooperate,

Aumshanti