AK crazy story about peacock

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
kand_72
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Re: AK crazy story about peacock

Post by kand_72 »

I did see the You tube link & the Peacocks that are shown are in captivity, i think ANU has forgotten that Vibrations play a vital role in the nature of animals too. There is a distinct change in the behavior of animals that are bred in house, in zoos & in the wild.

May be Peacocks in wild still have the same purity left in them.

Also do remember those are the words from Sakar Murli & SHIV cannot be a liar.

All of us should note that Time , place, people, thoughts have all changed.. if it can affect human mind, why not the animal kingdom & especially those in captivity.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

khand_72 wrote:I did see the You tube link & the Peacocks that are shown are in captivity, i think ANU has forgotten that Vibrations play a vital role in the nature of animals too. There is a distinct change in the behavior of animals that are bred in house, in zoos & in the wild.

Also do remember those are the words from Sakar Murli & Shiv cannot be a liar.

All of us should note that Time , place, people, thoughts have all changed.. if it can affect human mind, why not the animal kingdom & especially those in captivity.
This sounds to me really funny. For me it is a trial to manipulate and justify obvious contradictions, so that "our guru's" version is proved to be true. In sects and manipulated cults blind folowers usually discuss and question facts in favour of the guru.

If you assume that Shiv cannot be a liar, maybe this is not Shiv who you believe in, but a human guru. Maybe this is not God who speaks

Good luck on your path.
kand_72
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

Post by kand_72 »

Good luck on your path too...
button slammer
PBK

crazy story about a flying worm!!

Post by button slammer »

The Sick Rose

O Rose thou art sick.
The invisible worm,
That flies in the night
In the howling storm:

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.

Has anyone ever seen an invisible flying worm in a howling storm? Why would an invisible worm fly by night, how would you know it is flying if it is invisible? It is a lie. To defend the poet means cult indoctrination, and blind obedience to the author. Any literary follower of this nonsense is being brainwashed, and just mindlessly regurgitates any illogical statement to defend literature, (which is misleading the world to hell). To think this poem by William Blake has been studied for hundreds of years in all places of academic learning. The poet is obviously deceiving his readers. A worm cannot fly! The fact a worm cannot fly means any meaning related to this poem over the ages negates any so called understanding by any so called student of literature. Another false teaching.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

button slammer wrote:Has anyone ever seen an invisible flying worm in a howling storm? Why would an invisible worm fly by night, how would you know it is flying if it is invisible? It is a lie. To defend the poet means cult indoctrination, and blind obedience to the author. Any literary follower of this nonsense is being brainwashed, and just mindlessly regurgitates any illogical statement to defend literature, (which is misleading the world to hell). To think this poem by William Blake has been studied for hundreds of years in all places of academic learning. The poet is obviously deceiving his readers. A worm cannot fly! The fact a worm cannot fly means any meaning related to this poem over the ages negates any so called understanding by any so called student of literature. Another false teaching.
Button Bhai, are you saying here, that if you take this poem literally, you will be deceived?.. the truth lies in the underlying meaning of the poem?

Roy
button slammer
PBK

Re: AK crazy story about peacock+a flying worm

Post by button slammer »

Roy wrote:Button Bhai, are you saying here, that if you take this poem literally, you will be deceived?.. the truth lies in the underlying meaning of the poem?

Roy
Dear Roy, please don't get confused in this matter. An invisible flying worm will never reveal truth, no matter how hard the wind howls. Unless the worm is Maya, in which case, don't grow roses, or feed the invisible worms to the Peacock?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

The simple logic goes like this. ShivBaba is the truth. If there is a lie found, it is not ShivBaba speaking. There are few mistakes in such sequence. First we are not sure about the truthfullness of the first statement that ShivBaba is truth, we re not sure about its precise definition. What is ShivBaba, what is truth? Then will it mean that if there is truth it is ShivBaba speaking? If we take a statement from the Murli - Shvbaba is truth and from the same Murli to find a statement where ther is lie, it puts a question to the truthfulness of the statemet - ShivBaba is truth. If ShivBaba is truth is not a true statement, then what is the true statement about ShivBaba. ShivBaba lies? It is like cutting the branch we sit on. We cannot selectively take some point from the Murli as truth and prove others as false. One should find the internal completeness of the whole theory where everything falls on its place. Of course we can take support of the idea that Krishna interferes etc, but we should always start with solid statement and not build questionable logical sequences, or else it becomes clear that it is not the truth in the logic or the quest for knowledge, but some other agenda that is pursued that makes use of superficially logical statements.
shivshakti
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: exchange of views of knowledge

Post by shivshakti »

Also Signifies that the peacock(worldly pleasures) are always available at her dispense which she never uses.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: If someone is not God and is impersonating himself and calling himself as God, then i can understand that it is definitely an insult of GOD....but if someone(Baba dixit) is really personified God (as per PBKs) then why does Baba dixit not say clearly that he is personified God (as it is also said in Murlis : "Bhagwan aakar khud apna parichay bacchon ko dete hain" ("Godfather himself comes and gives his introduction to his children.")...so according to the above SM point If Baba dixit is really GOd then he should say it very clearly as it will prevent a lot of hostility between BKs--PBKs--and ex-PBKs....unless there is a hidden agenda to the present part of Baba Dixit in this behad ka drama.
shivsena.
....in Murli baba had said
"Baap bhi gupt bachche bhi gupt"
"Father is also covert children are also covert"

even in Avyakt Vani it has been said
"Jo apan ko siddha karte hai,vah kabhi prasiddha nahi hote."
"One who proves self,never becomes famous"

...According to the Murli point quoted by SHIVSENA Bhai,
that's true Baba had said evertything in Murli and children,of course ShivBaba's first class children definitely understands the truth.....but he had kept the condition...."Father shows Son" and "Son shows Father"....now it will be definitely we pbk's who will manifest the ShivBaba and ShivBaba will never manifest himself....
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:
....in Murli Baba had said
"Baap bhi gupt bachche bhi gupt"
"Father is also covert children are also covert"
So who are the gupt Bap and gupt children ??
Are 16000 PBKs and Baba dixit gupt in bk-pbk family ????
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: So who are the gupt Bap and gupt children ??
Are 16000 PBKs and Baba dixit gupt in BK-PBK family ????
....yes of course their role's are gupt.....their purusharth's are gupt and in near future how they are gonna come in front of the whole world is also gupt....
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

kand_72 wrote:I did see the You tube link & the Peacocks that are shown are in captivity, i think ANU has forgotten that Vibrations play a vital role in the nature of animals too. There is a distinct change in the behavior of animals that are bred in house, in zoos & in the wild.

Also do remember those are the words from Sakar Murli & Shiv cannot be a liar.

That might be possible. I remember reading in newspaper which had written about the difference between the captive ducks and ducks that live freely in lakes. A man who used to raise ducks at home had said that the mating habits of ducks differ depending on their enviornment. He had said that free ducks living in natural enviornment used to mate with a single partner. But those in homes in the human vibrations for long used to mate with many partners. I was astonished to read it. Because modern sceintists say that basically human being has animal instincts of sex. And since animals mate with many partners even human being also has that instinct within. But bird in natural enviornment showing such a decency! :confused: Better than humans, and gets spoilt when stays with humans!

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: My churnings and versions are based only on Murli and Vani points and i have never claimed that my versions are the absolute truth.....i have always maintained that i know 100% about what is untruth (Advanced Knowledge)...but no souls can know what is 100% truth...it is said in Murlis:
"Bap hai akela satya" [meaning :The Father (combined with mother) is the only truth."]....and i never have said that PBKs have to believe whatever i have to say on the forum.....i just request the PBKs to give it a thought and come to their own conclusion.
....how come you say Father is the only truth?....of course when he reveals his truthness in the world of lie....which is obvious in corporeal world...hence Father has to be corporeal or else no one will believe the truthness of so called Father who never comes in corporeal form....
and when in Murli baba says "No upliftment without making mother as teacher"....why it had not been said
"MOTHER is the only truth"...?????
WHY??????
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

RudraPutra wrote: and when in Murli Baba says "No upliftment without making mother as teacher"....why it had not been said
"MOTHER is the only truth"...?????
WHY??????
Mother cannot be called as Truth because She is Mother.
And Mother has to take care of babies and not just grown ups. Present grown ups too were babies once. So, Mother cannot be said as truth.

Babies need to be told fairy tales and some things which can keep them going in the right direction and stops them from taking wrong direction. Mother's duty is different from Father.
If Father reveals Himself directly then children cannot bear That Power of Truth and would get perished. Hence Mata Guru is needed.

In our language there is a saying, which in English means that if Hara (Shiv) gets angry Guru protects, but if Guru gets angry then Hara (Shiv) does not protect.
Also it is said for Guru as Maauli (Mother).

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

Sach_Khand wrote: Mother cannot be called as Truth because She is Mother.
And Mother has to take care of babies and not just grown ups. Present grown ups too were babies once. So, Mother cannot be said as truth.
....how do you relate this thing here...in behad...sense...
Babies need to be told fairy tales and some things which can keep them going in the right direction and stops them from taking wrong direction. Mother's duty is different from Father.
If Father reveals Himself directly then children cannot bear That Power of Truth and would get perished. Hence Mata Guru is needed.
...exactly mothers duty is different from Father,but motive? is it different too....in Murli it has been said that
"Baap hai nirakar"(Father is incorporeal)... so definitely Maa is Sakar(Mother is corporeal)...
now if we go in sense like EK ShivBaba DOOSRA NA KOI.....it is incorporeal SHIV + corporeal BABA(Ram's soul)
and we are children(including Dada Lekhraj's soul) when Father and MOTHER UNITES....hence
"tvamev maata cha pita tvamev"(you are the mother and Father you are)
...now question arise....why maata first....because it is through that corporeal body SHIV is able to manifest himself as Father.....so in Avyakt Vani it has been said that "nimit ki mahima mahaan hai"(the glory of the instrument is great)....without corporeal we are not able to feel the incorporeal kalyankari stage of SHIV....
in second sense,when corporeal so called mother attains the incorporeal stage,he is the Father(alongwith SHIV)...hence it has been said that
" BEHAD KE DO BAAP HAI"(There are two fathers in unlimited sense)....hence here
one is incorporeal Father- SHIV and other is corporeal but with incorporeal stage- Ram....
hence in Murli it has been said
Main gyaan saagar baap hoon.Tum ho master gyaan sagar.
("I am Father ocean of knowledge.You(told to Ram's soul) are master of ocean of knowledge")....since he is practical....
and it is through Ram, SHIV will get manifest as the BAAP Father in front of the world....so it is said
Ram NAAM SATYA HAI and not SHIV NAAM SATYA HAI.....because truth should be practical and not a mere saying....
and for the practical form SATYAM-SHIVAM-SUNDARAM.....titles are given only to practical....and for practical form only...
that is SHIV+Shankar=SHIV+BABA=SHIV+SHAKTI=SHIV+Ram=Father+MOTHER=PRAVRUTTI....
NOW FOR BRAHMA it has been clearly stated that BRAHMA is the actual mother.....so BRAHMA when enters in the body of Ram,he is the same banni as well as child of ShivBaba.....as per what Murli's quoted by you says hence
ARDH NAARI NARESHWAR swaroop is hence famous in form of Shankar....
"Samjhaaya jaata hai Brahma(PRAJAPITA) tan se Parampita(+) Paramatma aakar in BRAHMA(Dada Lekhraj) ko bhi adopt karte hai"....MU 11.12.83
"It is explained as through Brahma's(prajapita's) body Supreme Father (+)Supreme Soul comes (and) adopts Brahma(Dada Lekhraj) "

"Creator Brahma ko nahi kahaa jaata."--------MU 13.2.75
"Creator is not called to Brahma"

"Prajapita Brahma ko bhi creator kehte hai.".....MU 26.7.77
"Prajapita Brahma is also called creator"

but mother should be in practical form as well.....as you have told that the Father cannot reveal his true form directly...there should be mother for that....
for this saying there requires mother,who is worshipped alongwith SHIV+BABA's yaadgaar SHIV+LING in form of jaldhaari....
....if Father is "oonch te oonch"("highest of highest") then of course mother will be also of same status....but till(the one) she reaches the stage,SHIV+BABA has to make someone as instrumental mother for the children....in Murli it has been said "mile na phool toh kaaton se dosti kar li"(made friendship with thorns as did not get flowers)...
....truth is flower and lie is thorn.....so till true mother that is the same highest of highest status mother is not coming, next to highest has to be made mother.....but that doesn't mean the other one's are not mother but there value is according to the status itself....highest of highest has highest value in terms of mother while next to it has lesser comparatively....
but all are mother.....coz in Murli it has been said that
"Behad ke do baap hai toh do Maa bhi honi chahiye"...
"There are two Father's in unlimited sense so there should be two mothers(Badi Maa and Choti Maa) also"
so BRAHMA has to be practical Mother in form of Practical Jagadamba to whom whole world will see and believe.....Badi Maa!
....even Mama has to be practical Mother in form of no. 1 SHIV's(ShivBaba) SHAKTI in practical form....CHOTI Maa!!!