AK crazy story about peacock

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: AK crazy story about peacock

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:i found out that Ak is a misleading knowledge devised by Krishna(Baba dixit) solely to create obstacles in the path of 108 and to mislead the PBKs.
Why do you run away when faced with rational questions? The issue of peacock was raised in Sakar Murlis (which you believe to be narrated by Om Radhey Mama). So, how can you blame Baba Virendra Dev Dixit for misleading others on this issue when it was originally raised by Om Radhey Mama? And why don't you ask her directly when you say that neither God nor 108 need human bodies?
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
I am just trying to tell the PBKs that Murli says : "no deh-dhari can be bhagwan"....so how did the PBKs accept deh-dhari Baba dixit as bhagwan.
It is simple logic that there are only two stages of the body; ie. soul-consciousness and body-consciousness, so whoever achieves the 100% nirakari stage(Shiva's stage) whilst in a body, becomes bhagwan. If you assume that a body is not needed to accomplish something, then why did Om Radhey used Brahma Baba's body to narrate SM according to you. She can easily speaks in the air. If a body is needed to narrate knowledge, then it is needed too, to give inheritance.
....i also blindly accepted that Baba dixit was bhagwan for more than a decade, but after studying the Murlis/Vanis, i found out that Ak is a misleading knowledge devised by Krishna(Baba dixit) solely to create obstacles in the path of 108 and to mislead the PBKs
If you find Baba Dixit and AK is misleading, then it is your misfortune. It is clearly visible that your intention of reading SM and AV is to condemn AK and its author. You are blinded by Maya and you are unable to tally SM with AK.
....my sole aim is to make the PBKs aware of this fact.
Why not introduce your fairy godmother Om Radhey first then you can try to awaken the PBKs.

indie.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:Why are you so obsessed with the AK teacher? The story of peacock being a symbol of purity is not something that he has invented suddenly. This was propagated by BKs ever since it was mentioned in the Sakar Murlis. And even before the BKs, this has been the belief of millions of Hindus in India. So, why are you so particular about the AK teacher?
Please, be so kind and stop calling me "obsessed". I do not feel myself obsessed with the AK teacher, but disappointed with his dishonest and false teachings.

The story of peacock is a fable, a myth based on human halucination whithout any rational background. The one who teaches to give up myths and rites based on them builds himself theory on myths and explains people that nowadays peacock conceives through tears, explains the procedure and maintains that the peacock never mounts teh peahen because of its tail. He builds a theory of Krishna based on this myth and and I expose this, you call me obsessed with AK teacher.

Will you say the same in the case of his other lies exposed by me? And then you will justify everything like you have already done in many place by twisting, changing interpretation of what he did an so on? And maybe again you will call it "truth"

I have already told you, based on your behavior, that I do not wish to discuss things with you and I do not wish you direct to me any questions or remarks. I do mean it. Thanks in advance.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
I have already told you, based on your behavior, that I do not wish to discuss things with you and I do not wish you direct to me any questions or remarks. I do mean it. Thanks in advance.
It is the PBKs' prerogative to defend any defamation and condemnation statements to AK posted by anyone in this forum. If any member is unable to defend himself or challenge the PBKs' remarks, then he can quietly quit this forum.

indie.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:I have already told you, based on your behavior, that I do not wish to discuss things with you and I do not wish you direct to me any questions or remarks. I do mean it. Thanks in advance.
This is again a proof of your double standards. If you do not wish to exchange views with me, why did you interrupt to defend shivsena Bhai when I was writing to him directly?
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Why are you so obsessed with the AK teacher? The story of peacock being a symbol of purity is not something that he has invented suddenly. This was propagated by BKs ever since it was mentioned in the Sakar Murlis. And even before the BKs, this has been the belief of millions of Hindus in India. So, why are you so particular about the AK teacher?
I neither need the recommendations of Shivsena Bhai (who will anyway not accept any reply given by Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) nor the recommendations of members like you and sachkhand. If you wish you can directly write to Baba on his emailid [email protected]
1) I think that you should not ask such questions when you are propagating the information throughout the world that AK teacher is GodFather Himself playing the part of Supreme Teacher.

2) I would like to request once again not to drag my name unnecessarily. If you have any problem with my replies, write it directly to me.
And I am not recommending something. I am telling what you have been doing in this forum i.e., acting as a mediator to furnish official views of AIVV on this forum to the querries asked here. If you are fed up with this duty, just leave it. I have no problem. Afterall I had not asked you to be a mediator.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: It is the other way round. This is why shivsena keeps repeating his statements to the same PBKs on the forum hundreds of times despite knowing well that nobody is interested in his repeated statements.
I too agree that Shivsena should not all the time repeat the same thing.
arjun wrote: He is the only person in the Brahmin family so far who says that Om Radhey is no.1 soul combined with Shiv and believes that a human body is not required for 108. So, naturally he must be having a direct connection with Shivshakti.
I think you are wrong.
I too agree that Om Radhey is no. soul combined with Shiv. But I have some difference of opinion with Shivsena regarding ShivBaba.
Human body is needed to do purusharth. But you do not need Teacher directly in front of you always to teach. And 108 surely must have that capacity to get contact with ShivBaba (Wherever He be, in anyone's body) by understanding soul and being soul conscious.
It is said in Murlis, "Apne ko aatma samajh Baap ko Yaad karo." (With the understanding of yourself as soul remember Father) So, those who can actually experience oneself as aatma (soul) will also actually remember GodFather and get Knowledge.
arjun wrote: If I wish to know any answer I will directly write to Baba. I don't need shivsena's recommendations.
I think theses words are due to the words of Shivsena that pinched you. You have every right to react to that. But I have been seeing for couple of months how Shivsena too is being mocked at by such pinching words. But he has shown maturity by ignoring them.
arjun wrote: And when he believes every word of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit to be lies, what is the use of conveying his questions to Baba and then conveying Baba's answer on this forum where shivsena will make a further mockery of a sincere attempt?
Are you here just for Shivsena or for all present members and the coming ones who would read the posts. If you are writing just for Shivsena then I have nothing to say. If not, why give so much importance to Shivsena. Here are even followers of Virendra Dev Dixit who would be benefitted by those replies.
arjun wrote: I am not making fun of Om Radhey Mama. It is shivsena who is projecting Om Radhey has his intellectual property and may be he will apply for a patent soon just like the Brahmakumaris have done. While there is no Murli or Avyakt Vani to prove that Mama is no.1, he is bent upon proving her as No.1 and Shivshakti
It is said in Murlis about Om Radhey that she becomes Gnyaan Gnyaaneshwari and later Raj Rajeshwari.
Om Radhey has been the no.1 ShivShakti in the beginning of Yagnya at Karachi who even went to court to defend Dada Lekharaj and the sanghatan. She has been the caretaker of all the mothers and sisters in the yagnya till her last breath in tha body.
arjun wrote: who does not need a body to give knowledge, but at the same time needs the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit to be revealed to 16000. I think no one else in the Brahmin family has such views about Om Radhey Mama. This is why I am referring to her as 'your Om Radhey Mama' when writing to shivsena.
1) Even Virendra Dev Dixit has said in the early days i.e., in 1990s that the soul of Mama plays the part of Adi Devi by entering into a BK sister. Also it has been said (correct me if I am wrong) that soul of Om Radhey enters into nine BK sisters and plays the part of nine Devis. All this is without her own physical body according to Virendra Dev Dixit.
Shivsena is adding that it is Om Radhey that gives true knowledge (afterall she has been named as Sraswati).

2) I have already written that I too acknowledge the importance of Om Radhey and have written much earlier that it is actually Om Radhey that is controlling the great BK circus including AIVV and all other splinter groups.
arjun wrote: In fact it is shivsena Bhai who is making fun of Om Radhey because he knows that she cannot come in front of us to defend herself. So, he is taking liberty to write anything about her without any back up from Murlis or Avyakt Vanis. Only time will tell as to who is making fun of whom?
That is your assumption. When Shivsena gives so much importance to that soul, he will also have respect for her. But I agree that it is not good to repeat all the time the name of OM Radhey and stressing her importance at each and every opportunity especially when others do not like it.
And I too expect Murli or Vani points to back up the views of Shivsena.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:I think theses words are due to the words of Shivsena that pinched you. You have every right to react to that. But I have been seeing for couple of months how Shivsena too is being mocked at by such pinching words. But he has shown maturity by ignoring them.
Having observed his responses since last few years on these forums, I don't think he is displaying any maturity. He must be laughing at all of us in his mind thinking that his statements are leading to such heated discussions and while we discus he must be calculating his rising number/rank in the rosary of 108. He considers this forum more as a battlefield to determine the ranks in the rosary rather than to have fruitful discussions. And this is not my assumption but based on his statements made in the past. Anyway, he is free to react in any manner that he deems fit.

The above member sees only the silence of shivsena Bhai, but ignores the defamatory statements made by him against Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs. When shivsena Bhai remains silent to our responses the above member praises it as maturity and when we remain silent either to his statements or shivsena's statements, he condemns us saying that we don't have answers. Is this not a double standard?
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

="pbkindiana"It is the PBKs' prerogative to defend any defamation and condemnation statements to AK posted by anyone in this forum. If any member is unable to defend himself or challenge the PBKs' remarks, then he can quietly quit this forum.
Revealing facts about the peacock procreation and revealing facts that AIVV has been spreading stories built on false information that the peahen drinks the peacock's tears cannot be called defemation. Arjun repeatedly denies facts and even after showing the video of the peacock mounting the peahen, he is unable to accept the fact that AK teacher has been spreading lies in this topic for years.
ANU

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:This is again a proof of your double standards. If you do not wish to exchange views with me, why did you interrupt to defend shivsena Bhai when I was writing to him directly?
I thought, arjun, that we had already clarified our relationship. Since I said some time ago that I do not wish to discuss with you (and I explained clearly reasons why) I have not interrupted and do not directed to you any post. If I did by chance, I must have make a mistake, for which I am sorry.

Once again, I repeat, I do not wish to discuss with you anything. The main reason is that you proved yourself to be unable to accept facts, documented information, and you repeatedly twist issues to present AK falsehood in a good light. I do not wish to discuss anything with a person like this. And I direct it to YOU, arjuna. And I will say the same who toward me will behave like you.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Since I said some time ago that I do not wish to discuss with you (and I explained clearly reasons why) I have not interrupted and do not directed to you any post. If I did by chance, I must have make a mistake, for which I am sorry.
I respect the decision of the above member. I had stopped responding to his/her posts in the past, but when he/she started responding to my posts I started responding to his/her posts. Now if he/she does not want me to respond to his/her posts, I will not do so directly, but I do have the right to respond to his/her posts indirectly just as I am doing now, whenever she makes comments on AK/Baba Virendra Dev Dixit/PBKs.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:

Revealing facts about the peacock procreation and revealing facts that AIVV has been spreading stories built on false information that the peahen drinks the peacock's tears cannot be called defemation. Arjun repeatedly denies facts and even after showing the video of the peacock mounting the peahen, he is unable to accept the fact that AK teacher has been spreading lies in this topic for years.
You never realize that it is stated in the SM regarding the peacocok story and Baba Dixit just explained the meaning of it. Have you ever realize that if Baba DIxit is giving false explanations regarding the peacock and the peahen, then why is it in Bhakti, the peacock feathers are place on the forehead of Krishna. It is so obvious that there is truth in that peacock anecdote, it is only that we failed to understand the meaning.

If you assume that the peacock explanation is false in AK, then didnt you wonder that Bhakti-marg is based on what is happening in sangam yug, so the clarification of the peacock anecdote shouldnt be false.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Arjun wrote:
but I do have the right to respond to his/her posts indirectly just as I am doing now, whenever she makes comments on AK/Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit/PBKs.
Thats the spirit, Bhai.

indie.
ANU

Post by ANU »

indie wrote:You never realize that it is stated in the SM regarding the peacocok story and Baba Dixit just explained the meaning of it. Have you ever realize that if Baba DIxit is giving false explanations regarding the peacock and the peahen, then why is it in Bhakti, the peacock feathers are place on the forehead of Krishna.
Think well before you speak. Or study correctly.
I had a coversation with Baba in which we discussed this issue and I asked direct questions about the peacock procreation at this time from the physical point of view. He said that it is the only species in the Iron Age world.
The same explanation you may find in some classes - he said the same in many classes that the peacock in the Iron Age procreates through tears and never deposits sperm in the peahen.

Your arguments given above sound totally illogical. You assume that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit speaks truth that peacock in the Iron Aged conceives through tears. I showed you video proving that he tells lies. Yet you maintain that he speaks truth and this is the basis of Bhakti marg story. Double false assumption, sorry. Will you discuss with the photo or film showing you the process of procreation to maintain that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's words "the peacock is the only species in the Iron Age which conceives through tears, in a pure way; that is the reason of decorating Krishna with his feather." are true. I tell you that these words are not true, but lies, becasue the peacock in the Iron Age procreates by depositing sperm in the peahen and I present the hard evidence of it.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Disc.CD-426, dated 24.10.07 at Kalaymagal nagar
Extracts

Time: 8.05-10.45
Student: Peacock and dale (peahen).......

Baba: Peacock and….....?
Student: Peacock and dale.
Baba: Peacock and dale, peacock and peahen (morni). Yes.
Student:............ are beautiful; she (peahen) becomes pregnant with the tears (of peacock); that is why it is called the national bird (of India). So, in the Iron Age....
Baba: India is a nation and in comparison to it the foreign countries are also nations, but peacock is considered to be the national bird of India. Its main reason is, they [people] fly such a flight of the journey of remembrance in India that the body consciousness ends in that high flight. And when that body consciousness ends, purity comes. Only the bird peacock has such purity that it does not reproduce through unrighteous (bhrashta) organs. Offspring takes birth through righteous organs and today at the end of the Iron Age there are no other animals or birds or human beings left in the world, who haven’t become unrighteous, who have not become those who perform unrighteous actions. An example of peacock is given. Peacock feather is placed on the forehead of Krishna. It means that his intellect is pure. Impurity cannot enter him; that is why a peacock feather is depicted. It is an indication that at the beginning of the new world, reproduction will take place through vibrations. The intellect will become so pure that there will be contact and connection only through the intellect. There won’t be any contact of the organs of action at all. There will be no (physical) connection at all. We find such examples in today’s world to explain (the concept of purity)