AK crazy story about peacock

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: AK crazy story about peacock

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Has anyone ever wondered why the peacock feather is shown only on the forehead of Lord Krishna and not on the forehead of other devtas and devis.
The sign of purity in Godly knowledge is lotus flower and many devtas and devis are shown on lotus flower.
Also it is always been said in Murlis that be a like lotus flower and not like a peacock...why ???

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Also it is always been said in Murlis that be a like lotus flower and not like a peacock...why ???
I have hear Baba telling us to become like a lotus but have never heard Baba telling children not to become like a peacock.
Has anyone ever wondered why the peacock feather is shown only on the forehead of Lord Krishna and not on the forehead of other devtas and devis.
I guess your answer would be that the devi of purity resides in the body of impure Krishna (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit); what else could be your answer? ;-)
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
Think well before you speak. Or study correctly.
It is so obvious that your intention is to demean Baba Dixit, not understanding that it is Shiva who spoke of the peacock issue and Baba Dixit just gave clarifications regarding this issue. If you think that you want to expose the peacock anecdote, then it is only logical to expose Shiva as He is the one who spoke of it. It is just like that you caught the thief only in a robbery but the mastermind behind the robbery was never caught.
I had a coversation with Baba in which we discussed this issue and I asked direct questions about the peacock procreation at this time from the physical point of view. He said that it is the only species in the Iron Age world.
The same explanation you may find in some classes - he said the same in many classes that the peacock in the Iron Age procreates through tears and never deposits sperm in the peahen.

Your arguments given above sound totally illogical. You assume that Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit speaks truth that peacock in the Iron Aged conceives through tears. I showed you video proving that he tells lies. Yet you maintain that he speaks truth and this is the basis of Bhakti marg story. Double false assumption, sorry. Will you discuss with the photo or film showing you the process of procreation to maintain that Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit's words "the peacock is the only species in the Iron Age which conceives through tears, in a pure way; that is the reason of decorating Krishna with his feather." are true. I tell you that these words are not true, but lies, becasue the peacock in the Iron Age procreates by depositing sperm in the peahen and I present the hard evidence of it.
I stil refute that your views or hard evidences is inconvincing. AK is all about the explanations of the cryptic sermons of Shiva. Baba Dixit never fabricate the peacock anecdote; He just explained the reason why Shiva said that peacocks' procreation is a symbol of purity in which the same procreation method will be used by the deities of the pure kingdom.

Instead of arguing illogically, why not find out why the peacock's feathers are shown on Krishna's forehead in Bhakti-marg, as it is said "Bhakti is based on whatever is happening in sangam yug." If you are unable to tally your hard evidences of Bhakti-marg with SM which is mentioned by Shiva, then whatever homework you are doing is futile.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
It is because only Sangamyugi Krishna who has conquered lust 100% and no other devis-devtas are able to conquer lust in 100%.
The sign of purity in Godly knowledge is lotus flower and many devtas and devis are shown on lotus flower.
Many devis-devtas are shown on lotus flower is an indication of whilst living in murky waters of the household path, they managed to connect their intellect to one ShivBaba.
Also it is always been said in Murlis that be a like lotus flower and not like a peacock...why ???
It is because not everyone can become a peacock and conquer sex-lust 100%.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

cal wrote:When I was a BK, I have personally read a Sakar Murli talking about the tear version for producing an off-spring. (Do not ask me the date etc. of the Murli, because I just read Murlis and do not keep track of dates). So if this is wrong, SM is wrong. This is a big blow then, since the basis of our info is SM.
Dear cal Bhai.

Be prepared for many such blows as the whole Godly knowledge (which is being wrongly interpreted by BKs-PBKs) is going to change drastically and dramatically in the near future.
It has been said in first year Vanis: "final paper mein aise prashna samne aayenge jo sankalp aur sapne mein bhi kissi(bk-pbk) ne nahin sooche hogein." [ "in the final paper many such questions, which has never been thought, will arise."]

shivsena.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

pbkidiana wrote:It is so obvious that your intention is to demean Baba Dixit, not understanding that it is Shiva who spoke of the peacock issue and Baba Dixit just gave clarifications regarding this issue. If you think that you want to expose the peacock anecdote, then it is only logical to expose Shiva as He is the one who spoke of it. It is just like that you caught the thief only in a robbery but the mastermind behind the robbery was never caught. [...] I stil refute that your views or hard evidences is inconvincing. AK is all about the explanations of the cryptic sermons of Shiva. Baba Dixit never fabricate the peacock anecdote; He just explained the reason why Shiva said that peacocks' procreation is a symbol of purity in which the same procreation method will be used by the deities of the pure kingdom.
Apart from dozens classes and vartalaps in which Baba Virendra Dev Dixit directly say that the peacock-peahen is the only spiecies in Iron Age which conceives through drinking tears, there are also letter. Here is a quotation: "A students wrote [all trasnlation]: Baba, how should I understand that the peacock doesn't mate like the other birds and the peahen drinks its tears to conceive? How can I explain it to those who asked me recently about this kind of conceiving? The answer: Tell them that nobody saw peacock conceiving in an ordinary way. Tell them, how would it mount the peahen?! It has such a long tail! The peacock is so pure that eve in the Iron Age he cries and the peahen drinks its tears. (signed: For Baba]

Who, if not Baba Virendra Dev Dixit created this story?

I do not mean to demean Baba Dixit. I think that it is impossible to demean anyone. I think that everyone can demean himself. The only this I mean is to present evidence that in this topic he taught me untruth. If at the end of the age the one who taught me this will turn to be God, I will accept the fact that God taught me untruth.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Who, if not Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit created this story?
The above member is so obsessed with Baba Virendra Dev Dixit who is at least giving written replies and discussing things which have been recorded in audio and video form. But has the above member ever contacted BKWSU who has also been propagating this theory since many decades? It is very easy to attack a small group but needs courage to shake a powerful organization like BKWSU. If the above member is really concerned he/she should also try to obtain the official reply from BKWSU on the basis of whose Murlis this theory was propagated by AIVV. Even BKWSU claims that God is with them in practical. So, let them clarify first.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: The above member is so obsessed with Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit who is at least giving written replies and discussing things which have been recorded in audio and video form. But has the above member ever contacted BKWSU who has also been propagating this theory since many decades? It is very easy to attack a small group but needs courage to shake a powerful organization like BKWSU. If the above member is really concerned he/she should also try to obtain the official reply from BKWSU on the basis of whose Murlis this theory was propagated by AIVV. Even BKWSU claims that God is with them in practical. So, let them clarify first.
This just shows that AIVV and it's knowledge has nothing of it's own and always needs sheild of BKWSU to protect them.
POWERFUL?
What does powerful mean to Arjun? Does it keep changing? Just big buildings and large amounts of bank balance and thousands of followers make someone powerful? That too in the field of spirituality?
and are we here to shake someone or some organisation or to share, discuss and learn from it. Just forget those BKs, as are many followers of AIVV also who are doing foolish things like publishing banners and photos with Virendra Dev Dixit in it. Such people will be there in all organisation. And I think that we should not be obsessed with BKs or AIVV. It is about the knowledge. And since AIVV is claiming Virendra Dev Dixit to be the part of GodFather it has to be carefully analysed and understood. If the members of AIVV cannot or do not want to give explanation, no problem. We can still continue by sharing our churning.

But for that I request Admin. to start a new group for such people who want to share Murli and AV. points in an open and unbiased manner. NO BKs or PBKs or any splinter groups. Just our personal views based on Murli and AV. points and our experience taking full responsibilty for what we write.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
Apart from dozens classes and vartalaps in which Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit directly say that the peacock-peahen is the only spiecies in Iron Age which conceives through drinking tears, there are also letter. Here is a quotation: "A students wrote [all trasnlation]: Baba, how should I understand that the peacock doesn't mate like the other birds and the peahen drinks its tears to conceive? How can I explain it to those who asked me recently about this kind of conceiving? The answer: Tell them that nobody saw peacock conceiving in an ordinary way. Tell them, how would it mount the peahen?! It has such a long tail! The peacock is so pure that eve in the Iron Age he cries and the peahen drinks its tears. (signed: For Baba]
I feel that Baba Dixit has His own reasons for clarifying the peacocks' conception issue. This peacock's anecdote is actually for the rudrabeads and the vijaymala souls. When it is said in SM that "the lions and goats will drink water together", it doesnt mean that the animals will drink water together but it is important to know the hidden meanings in the sentences. And also it is noticeable that when two PBKs ask the same question at different timing, He gives two different replies according to their maturity and understanding. If you think that you want to expose Him, then you are mistaken as you will definitely lose. Even it is said in AV that the whole world will stand on one side and He will confront them single-handedly, so no matter what you say of Him, He will never lose.
Who, if not Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit created this story?
Even when i was a bk, i was told the same story but none of us todate understand the exact meaning. Do you expect Baba to spoon feed us in every aspect; otherwise there will not be any intoxication to continue this Godly study.
I do not mean to demean Baba Dixit. I think that it is impossible to demean anyone.
It is so obvious that you are attacking Him with all the articles that you have gathered and even there are sayings that do not believe everything that the scientist say. Looks that you believe the scientist more than Godfather.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Be prepared for many such blows as the whole Godly knowledge (which is being wrongly interpreted by BKs-PBKs)
Don't forget that you are in the same boat too.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
But for that I request Admin. to start a new group for such people who want to share Murli and AV. points in an open and unbiased manner. NO BKs or PBKs or any splinter groups. Just our personal views based on Murli and AV. points and our experience taking full responsibilty for what we write
I do not think that the admin will agree as He will feel dull and not entertaining without the PBKs getting involved in his discussions. It is just like "all day work and no play(debating with the PBKs), make Jack the admin, a dull boy.

indie.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

pbkindiana wrote:It is so obvious that you are attacking Him with all the articles that you have gathered and even there are sayings that do not believe everything that the scientist say. Looks that you believe the scientist more than Godfather.
I cannot attack him as he is not present here. Even if he were, I would not attack him, but I would raise the same arguments, which means I would discuss with him about what he teaches, not about what he is.

So far, I have found his teachings not more reliable than those of scientists, not less contradictory and not less ambiguous than human knowledge. The way he teaches and deals with information shows to me that his teachings has the same characteristic as other human teachings - contains false information and divides people; and I have presented lots of evidence of this.

Your ideas of his teachings seem to be different. I respect them and accept the fact that you think that this is how God imparts knowledge. However so far you have not presented any clear and unquestionable evidence that he is God the Father as you said.
I use to think that he was; nowadays I doubt whether this is God's gyaan. However, I am open to accept that this is God, if only I come across evidence that this is the God's way.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:And since AIVV is claiming Veerendra Dev Dixit to be the part of GodFather it has to be carefully analysed and understood.
This is what I am stressing on. Why is Baba Virendra Dev Dixit alone being subjected to minute dissection when he has never claimed that he is playing the part of ShivBaba?
Why aren't the BKWSU being subjected to the same questioning when they openly claim that God is coming in Gulzar Dadi? Why is not shivsena Bhai being subjected to the same questioning when he claims to have a knowledge higher than Baba Virendra Dev Dixit? Just because he speaks of a fairy Godmother who cannot be made accountable, he is being let scot-free by the die-hard critics of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit? Neither the God of BKWSU (incorporeal Shiv through subtle Brahma) can be made answerable nor the God of shivsena Bhai (incorporeal Shiv+subtle Om Radhey) can be made answerable because they do not have any appointed Chariot at all. So, their respective followers (BKs and members like shivsena and sachkhand) can get away with making any accusation or for making any false claim while Baba Virendra Dev Dixit who is in his physical body and is answerable to the entire world is being subjected to defamation. Is this justified?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:So far, I have found his teachings not more reliable than those of scientists, not less contradictory and not less ambiguous than human knowledge. The way he teaches and deals with information shows to me that his teachings has the same characteristic as other human teachings - contains false information and divides people; and I have presented lots of evidence of this.
This is not just the opinion of anu but also of many PBKs and this issue was also brought up in one of the discussions (held at Visakhapatnam). The reason for the advance knowledge appearing contradictory to some is the interference of the soul of Krishna and also the fact that the answers differ depending upon the intention of the person raising the question. Some raise questions to satisfy their doubts, some raise the questions to debate and some raise questions to demean Baba in the eyes of the world and to prove themselves better in the field of churning.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
So far, I have found his teachings not more reliable than those of scientists, not less contradictory and not less ambiguous than human knowledge. The way he teaches and deals with information shows to me that his teachings has the same characteristic as other human teachings - contains false information and divides people; and I have presented lots of evidence of this.
If you find that His teachings are not to your understanding, it is because you never tally His work with SM. You just gather any info and when it contradicts to AK, then you make a fuss without realizing that whatever the outside people say is based on their mind and whatever AK says is based on the author's intellect, with child Krishna interfering.
Your ideas of his teachings seem to be different. I respect them and accept the fact that you think that this is how God imparts knowledge. However so far you have not presented any clear and unquestionable evidence that he is God the Father as you said.
I always tally SM to AK and find that they are correlated to each other. If i find any ambiguity in AK, then I am aware that it is child Krishna's work and I am aware too that Ram will never confuse His children. You never realize that Baba DIxit-Rambap is making efforts to emulate Shiva and on the process of becoming Shiv-Shankar-bhagwan, He has to face so many hurdles. So it is most fundamantal to understand Him as it is said "know Ram, then you will know Ravan."
Shiva said in SM "I teach to householders only" -- so when Rambap forms His household path, then everything will be revealed. Instead of reading more of SM to tally AK, you are more interested in finding ways to expose Him which is non-beneficial and no one will win as all of us are dealing with the personified form of ShivBaba.
I am open to accept that this is God, if only I come across evidence that this is the God's way.
So in the meantime, be my guest trying to expose Baba DIxit to which it is not worth a penny.

indie.