AK crazy story about peacock

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: AK crazy story about peacock

Post by Sach_Khand »

Sach_Khand wrote:Again I question to all the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit, how did they understood that Veerendra Dev Dixit is the personified form of ShivBaba?
Roy wrote: Through the teachings of AK; how else?
Roy
Who gave the teachings of AK?
Virendra Dev Dixit or someone else?
If it is Virendra Dev Dixit (or through Virendra Dev Dixit) giving AK, then how can that personality not take responsibility of what is said by/through him?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: No. He is not, especially by the above member and anu.
Just do not give statements in your emotional fits.
REad my previous older posts where we have questioned each other. Now, that I know what his opinion is, I do not want to debate with him. Because I agree with him on the point that Ak is wrong. But still I have difference of opinion with him which I have openly stated. Do you people i.e., the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit question each other as spontaneously you do question others?
And I have personal contact with Shivsena and I exchange my ideas with him and even question him. And also he questions my opinion.
arjun wrote: If he is not accountable, he would not have recorded every word spoken by him on video and uploaded it on the official website. There is no other religious leader on this Earth who has such guts.
Just see the Aastha tv channel and you will see many people there. Ther is Shivanand Avadhoot and he even has his website, google search "shivyog.com".
He openly states that he is Shiv AND ALSO STATES THAT EVEN YOU ALL ARE sHIV WHO HAVE FORGOT YOURSELF. Swami Nityanand is said to be the most viewed Swami of India in youtube all over the world.
arjun wrote: Those PBKs who have faith in ShivBaba's practical part do claim openly that God's part is being played through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. What else does the above member want? If he wants Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit to claim that he is God, then his wish will never be fulfilled. He better use his time, money and energy for better purposes.
I have my right not to believe or have faith in someone mentioned by some people.
I do not believe untill Shiv introduces Himself through someone and gives the introduction of Prajapita. You can believe hearsays. I have no objection.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: I have quoted the following Murli point in the past on this forum in response to sachkhand's views on the above issue. However, I am repeating the same.
I too must have answered there to your quote, but I am repeating once again.
arjun wrote: “Nobody has The Knowledge of the Father. If you ask them where is God, they will say He is omnipresent. It means that nobody has The Knowledge of God. That is why they do Bhakti to meet God. But nobody knows how and when they will meet (God). The Father says – A few among crores (millions) recognize me. Human beings are numerous like mustard seeds. Among them only those who are seekiladhey (long lost and now found) will come and recognize me and obtain their inheritance from the Father. You can explain that at this time everyone is a devotee (bhakt). They want that they should obtain the fruit of Bhakti from God. If you all are Gods, then nobody can be a devotee. If you are God, then what else do you want? The devotees would want to meet God.

Calling oneself God is an insult (of God). There cannot be a bigger insult than this. We want to obtain the inheritance of heaven from Allah. [And] you say – we are Allah. Well, you yourself judge. If anyone tells you that he is Allah, how can it be possible? Allah is the greatest one. These are things that have to be understood deeply. Nobody can ever call himself Allah or God. Everybody’s Father will be one. Many say that the Supreme Soul is omnipresent. Arey, you are God, we don’t believe it. We are devotees. We are lovers of that beloved one. Only one Supreme Soul is called the purifier of the sinful ones."
(Revised Sakar Murli dated 07.06.08, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK)

Despite having quoted this point in the past the above member keeps repeating his question. It only shows how he does not accept ShivBaba's words to be true and in a way he is proving himself to be greater than God by challenging God's words again and again.
Again, just stop trying to put words in my mouth.
I have neverf asked Virendra Dev Dixit to declare himself as Shiv or call himself GodFather.
It is said that Shiv introduces Himself. So, Shiv must introduce Himself through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit. And for your information, the above point is meant for those people who call themselves as Shiv. It is not for Shiv Himself. So, stop fooling others by twisting the Murli point.

And nowhere in Murlis it is said that Prajapita should not introduce himself as Prajapita Brahma or not call his children as children but just call them as brothers and sisters. So, why cannot Virendra Dev Dixit introduce himself directly as Prajapita. Already he has taken more than three decades. I have no hurry. I can wait still many more years. But do not try to impose your views or Virendra Dev Dixit's indirect knowledge on me.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:It is creating a kind of sadness in me to write the following. And please do not comment about my feelings. I have to write reply to you.
Veerendra Dev Dixit has diabetes and takes medicines for that. It was written even in this forum that Veerendra Dev Dixit takes onion and garlic sometimes as medicine. Normally BKs do not take it if they are healthy and staunch BKs do not take it even if they are ill. Actually garlic is recommended for heart disease by doctors.
Baba has said that your bodies may rot but your soul would go on becoming powerful.
There is a Murli point that says ShivBaba introduces Himself. Also there is a point which says that ShivBaba tells who is Prajapita.
Leave ShivBaba. But Prajapita can tell the truth about his part and accept it.
ShivBaba introduces himself but not directly. He gives such knowledge which no human being can give and on the basis of that knowledge some human beings recognize Him in his true form. But ShivBaba will never accept that He is ShivBaba openly.
There are crores in this world who do not tell that they are God. That does not make them God.
If the above Member thinks that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is an ordinary person, one among crores, then why is he wasting so much of his precious time, money and energy on proving that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is not the appointed Chariot?
Do you people i.e., the followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit question each other as spontaneously you do question others?
There is no need. God teaches us to let everyone be free to choose his own path.
Just see the Aastha tv channel and you will see many people there. Ther is Shivanand Avadhoot and he even has his website, google search "shivyog.com".
He openly states that he is Shiv AND ALSO STATES THAT EVEN YOU ALL ARE Shiv WHO HAVE FORGOT YOURSELF. Swami Nityanand is said to be the most viewed Swami of India in youtube all over the world.
I have not seen any religious head whose discourses and discussions are recorded and made available to everyone as meticulously as it is being done in AIVV.
I have my right not to believe or have faith in someone mentioned by some people.
Nobody questioned that right.
And nowhere in Murlis it is said that Prajapita should not introduce himself as Prajapita Brahma or not call his children as children but just call them as Brothers and Sisters. So, why cannot Veerendra Dev Dixit introduce himself directly as Prajapita. Already he has taken more than three decades. I have no hurry. I can wait still many more years. But do not try to impose your views or Veerendra Dev Dixit's indirect knowledge on me.
Sorry, I don't have time to argue with the above member on the same issue again and again. I have already expressed my views.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Why don't you request Om Radhey Mama to accept through a human body that she is playing the part of Shivshakti (God).
If Om Radhey does not accept that, it does not make Virendra Dev Dixit truthful. Virendra Dev Dixit still remains a liar.
In my opinion, GodFather will reveal Himself and also accept Himself whenever He gets revealed.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: Baba Dixit will never come out and say what part he is playing; only revelation, in 2018, will put an end to all the speculation; and reveal who was right, and who, unfortunately, was wrong about this matter.

Roy
Is this official view or just view of Roy or some followers of Virendra Dev Dixit?

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Is this official view or just view of Roy or some followers of Veerendra Dev Dixit?
It is believed by the PBKs that the Confluence-Aged Krishna will be revealed initially in the Brahmin family and later to the entire world beginning from 2018. And this is again based on the Murli point which says that the Father teaches for 40-50 years.
Veerendra Dev Dixit still remains a liar.
The above member is free to defame anyone in any manner.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:ShivBaba introduces himself but not directly. He gives such knowledge which no human being can give and on the basis of that knowledge some human beings recognize Him in his true form. But ShivBaba will never accept that He is ShivBaba openly.
Yes, like for instance that the peacock in 2011 conceives through tear and never mounts its peahen. And some other stories based on imagination (I have already posted them in many places, so I will skip it now) which humans haven't produced yet. This is greatly unique.

All right, I could list many points from the basic and advanced doctrines which seem to be nothing more, but the compilation of old believes or topics which were already presented by other schools in India and abroad. I could also list some really unique points, which I haven't come across in any other system.

I have never come across a point saying "ShivBaba introduces himself but not directly". Could anybody post such a point from SM? It might really convince me.
I have heard dozens if not more explanations from Virendra Dev Dixit mouth that the Father comes in front of the children and has to introduce himself, that he has to tell them that he is their Father; otherwise they will not know.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:So, was your faith in knowledge dependent not on ShivBaba but on the faith of fellow PBKs when you were following the AK?
My faith on the self-proclaimed ShivBaba dwindled( ie. my eyes got opened) only when i started reading and churning the Murlis and Vanis and it got re-inforced when i saw the decline of the pbk family over the years which corroborrated well with points mentioned several times in Murlis ( "Bharat hi duhkdham and Bharat hi sukhdham" etc. etc. etc. etc.)....there are endless Murli and Vani points, which all point to Baba Dixit's part as ishwariya roop of Maya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:I have never come across a point saying "ShivBaba introduces himself but not directly". Could anybody post such a point from SM? It might really convince me.
You repeatedly say that you don't want to talk to me, but don't miss an opportunity to defame Baba even if it means commenting on my reply to some other member. When you face tough questions or truth you become escapist by saying that you don't want to talk to me. Anyway, I don't have any objection to your comments on my replies to sachkhand. You are welcome to make any comment. :D

The entire language of Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Vanis itself is in an indirect speech form. There are thousands of sentences which say 'BapDada speaks' 'the Father says' 'Baba says' 'ShivBaba says', which prove that ShivBaba speaks indirectly and not directly. It is surprising that Anu claims to be a research scholar but missed this very simple fact that ShivBaba speaks in indirect language. :-?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:when i saw the decline of the PBK family over the years
So, you admit that your faith was based on how others were making efforts!!!!
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:So, you admit that your faith was based on how others were making efforts!!!!
I have always said that you make issues out of non-issues and you never fail to give me the confirmations of the same again and again.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:It is surprising that Anu claims to be a research scholar but missed this very simple fact that ShivBaba speaks in indirect language
Please show me where I claimed that I am a research scholar? You twist facts repeatedly and use ad hominem arguments repeatedly.
arjun wrote:There are thousands of sentences which say 'BapDada speaks' 'the Father says' 'Baba says' 'ShivBaba says', which prove that ShivBaba speaks indirectly and not directly.
It cannot be the argument supporting the fact that ShivBaba speaks indirectly, not directly. Indirectly means through the mean of someone, for exapmle, t a Father speaks to his child sending to him a messanger. Directly means - right to his child. In both cases he can use expressions like you quoted to support your idea. For example "Your Father tells you to follow this rule" may be said directly by the Father to his child. It will not be a indirect language but rather a high, elevated style used often in educated and noble families.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Shivsena wrote:
You are so obssessed with the physical body that you want an avaykt farishta Mama also to adorn a physical body and reveal herself in front of the children....you are really going in the opposite direction....Vanis tell us to become avaykt farishta to have avaykt milan with BapDada and you want avaykt farishta Mama to assume a human form.....i just do not understand your obssession with the physical body.
And yet you are implying that Om Radhey's soul narrated SM through Brahma DL's body and is currently narrating AV in Gulzar Dadi's body. Look how you twist your words and deceive others.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
there are endless Murli and Vani points, which all point to Baba Dixit's part as ishwariya roop of Maya.
You keep singing this old song and yet you are unable to provide one concrete point that says Mateeshwari is included in ShivBaba.

indie.