AK crazy story about peacock

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

AK crazy story about peacock

Post by ANU »

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw2SztN0sSI

you will find a film showing the peacock mating.

Here: http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4565678_peacocks-mate.html

you will find a professional description how the peacock mate

It should finish those crazy stories that AK distributes that the peacock cries and the peahen drinks tears and conceives. The teacher who distributes such stories and who tells that the peacock cannot mount the peahen because of its tail and who maintains that no one saw the peacock's act of conception should see these materials and study them. And answer the question: what drives YOU to distribute those silly stories and deceive naive people?

The doctrine of AK conception through tears falls down. Now - how about Golden Age conception? So called pure conception through tears of the peacock was suppossed to be the proof that human conceive in the same way in Golden Age.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: AK crazy story about peacock

Post by nivi »

Dear Anu,

I cannot really comment on the Peacock story, but if you are trying to make a point about purity than AK has a very deep definition which goes much beyond celibacy. We are taught that whatever actions we perform will not accumulate any sins if the action is performed while in 100% Nirakari (soul-conscious) stage because our "mind"/"Soul' is not attached to that action. It is not experiencing any pleasure in that stage..But, the catch is obviously to be completely 100% soul-conscious; otherwise sins will accumulate and we will have to pay the price. It is after all 'mind' over 'matter'. This is the Raj behind Raja Yoga..

Nivi
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

The difference between the pure kingdom and the impure kingdom is that in the pure kingdom, all actions are done in soul-consciousness. In the impure kingdom, all actions are done in body-consciousness. All actions performed in soul-consciousness are not regarded sinful whereas any actions performed in body-consciousness are regarded as sinful. The result of any action is based on the stage of soul-consciousness or body-consciousness.

If there is no truth in the conception of peacocks involving purity, then why is it peacock feathers are shown on Krishna'a head in Bhakti.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear anu.

Thanks for presenting the video link about the "procreation of peacock"....i had asked many bird experts(about 10 years back) about how peacock procreates and they all said that the Indian mythological theory that peacock procreates through tears is all non-sense, but i could not find the video proof about the same....now you have presented a video recording which should put an end to all debate about the process of procreation of peacocks.

It would also be worthwhile to know the views of Baba Dixit about the video.

So now the question arises as to why Shri Krishna is adorned with the peacock feather on his forehead, as the feather now (as per the video evidence) does not signify purity (as is commonly thought by BKs-PBKs)

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:It would also be worthwhile to know the views of Baba Dixit about the video.
It would also be worthwhile to know the views of Om Radhey Mama, who, according to you is the narrator of the Sakar Murlis, which speaks about peacock as a symbol of purity. Since you have a direct connection with Om Radhey (Shivshakti), I think it would be nice to know Shivshakti's views on this issue. Even if Baba Virendra Dev Dixit gives his views you are bound to dismiss it as a lie. So, I don't think it is worthwhile to seek his views for you.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: It would also be worthwhile to know the views of Om Radhey Mama, who, according to you is the narrator of the Sakar Murlis, which speaks about peacock as a symbol of purity. Since you have a direct connection with Om Radhey (Shivshakti), I think it would be nice to know Shivshakti's views on this issue. Even if Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit gives his views you are bound to dismiss it as a lie. So, I don't think it is worthwhile to seek his views for you.
Is AIVV so obsessed with Shivsena?
Is the sole duty of AIVV to make Shivsena understand what Virendra Dev Dixit says? Are there no followers of AIVV who would like to know the answer?
Regarding Shivsena and Om Radhey direct connection, has ever Shivsena written in this forum about this? On what basis does Arjun give such statement?
Is it so silly to give one's opinion which is different from the official view of AIVV? Such demand can be made from Arjun also. When he has got the supremem teacher as preceptor he should know answers to all this.
But many times Arjun has asked for time to answer. And we understand that. It takes time to get replies from Virendra Dev Dixit through emails. But making fun of Om Radhey is not a good thing. I think Virendra Dev Dixit too will object to such behaviour.
If someone wants to score points with Shivsena do it directly without bringing Om Radhey inbetween.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Is AIVV so obsessed with Shivsena?Is the sole duty of AIVV to make Shivsena understand what Veerendra Dev Dixit says?
It is the other way round. This is why shivsena keeps repeating his statements to the same PBKs on the forum hundreds of times despite knowing well that nobody is interested in his repeated statements.
Are there no followers of AIVV who would like to know the answer?
If any PBK wishes to know he/she can write/speak to Baba directly.
Regarding Shivsena and Om Radhey direct connection, has ever Shivsena written in this forum about this? On what basis does Arjun give such statement?

He is the only person in the Brahmin family so far who says that Om Radhey is no.1 soul combined with Shiv and believes that a human body is not required for 108. So, naturally he must be having a direct connection with Shivshakti.
Is it so silly to give one's opinion which is different from the official view of AIVV? Such demand can be made from Arjun also. When he has got the supremem teacher as preceptor he should know answers to all this.
If I wish to know any answer I will directly write to Baba. I don't need shivsena's recommendations. And when he believes every word of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit to be lies, what is the use of conveying his questions to Baba and then conveying Baba's answer on this forum where shivsena will make a further mockery of a sincere attempt?
But many times Arjun has asked for time to answer. And we understand that. It takes time to get replies from Veerendra Dev Dixit through emails. But making fun of Om Radhey is not a good thing. I think Veerendra Dev Dixit too will object to such behaviour.
I am not making fun of Om Radhey Mama. It is shivsena who is projecting Om Radhey has his intellectual property and may be he will apply for a patent soon just like the Brahmakumaris have done. While there is no Murli or Avyakt Vani to prove that Mama is no.1, he is bent upon proving her as No.1 and Shivshakti who does not need a body to give knowledge, but at the same time needs the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit to be revealed to 16000. I think no one else in the brahmin family has such views about Om Radhey Mama. This is why I am referring to her as 'your Om Radhey Mama' when writing to shivsena.
In fact it is shivsena Bhai who is making fun of Om Radhey because he knows that she cannot come in front of us to defend herself. So, he is taking liberty to write anything about her without any back up from Murlis or Avyakt Vanis. Only time will tell as to who is making fun of whom?
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:It would also be worthwhile to know the views of Om Radhey Mama, who, according to you is the narrator of the Sakar Murlis, which speaks about peacock as a symbol of purity. Since you have a direct connection with Om Radhey (Shivshakti), I think it would be nice to know Shivshakti's views on this issue. Even if Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit gives his views you are bound to dismiss it as a lie. So, I don't think it is worthwhile to seek his views for you
Okey, what I can understand from this respond is that someone avoids direct and simple statement that the AIVV teacher lied about the procreation of the peacock and that the theory of Krishna's pure conception built by him can be called halucination or illusion. Arjun makes a trick of redirecting attention from the subject I brought and excuse or justify the AK teacher from responsibility for spreading lies and taking advantage of many people who believed blindly and followed blindly his AK fables about procreation and some other things connected to it.

I will redirect attention once again: Let AK teacher watch the film attentively and let he reads biologic explanations based on observation and then reply the question: What drives YOU to lie, build fables and spread false information and then build fairy stories of Krishna and purity on them, and eventually what makes you hurt intellectually so many people.

The AK teacher's story about the peacock conception is an unquestionable lie being spread for years.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Anu,

Do you think that when Baba talks about the birth of Radha Krishna he is talking about the actual physical birth through organs i.e. by a mother's wombs ?? The unlimited Father talks to unlimited children in a unlimited language.. The language of Murli is similar to that of a poet. They often use metaphors to explain their point of view or tell a story. Where do you think all those Bk's and Pbk's go after they leave their bodies( although this is not the aim of a Gyani soul)?

Those Bk's/Pbk's after leaving their bodies are playing their part( in this Confluence Age) with a subtle body by entering in us Brahmin children numberwise, until 4.5 laks have entered the 4.5 lakhs survivoring parents. We( the parents) are giving space (in the womb of our Soul) to those Radha_Krishna like children so they can play their part and also experience heaven and bliss, even though they do not have their own body..We are their surrogate mothers who carry these children with us in our soul until heaven is established on earth..!

Nivi
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:The AK teacher's story about the peacock conception is an unquestionable lie being spread for years.
Why are you so obsessed with the AK teacher? The story of peacock being a symbol of purity is not something that he has invented suddenly. This was propagated by BKs ever since it was mentioned in the Sakar Murlis. And even before the BKs, this has been the belief of millions of Hindus in India. So, why are you so particular about the AK teacher?
I will redirect attention once again: Let AK teacher watch the film attentively and let he reads biologic explanations based on observation and then reply the question: What drives YOU to lie, build fables and spread false information and then build fairy stories of Krishna and purity on them, and eventually what makes you hurt intellectually so many people.
The story of peacock is only used to inspire people to follow purity or celibacy and not to hurt anyone intellectually. If you feel that purity or celibacy is bad, you can simply leave the path of purity. Why blame the AK teacher alone for preaching purity?

By the way I would like to inform that peacock feathers are kept in most houses in India to ward off lizards and I have seen the effectiveness of this method.
Okey, what I can understand from this respond is that someone avoids direct and simple statement that the AIVV teacher lied about the procreation of the peacock and that the theory of Krishna's pure conception built by him can be called halucination or illusion. Arjun makes a trick of redirecting attention from the subject I brought and excuse or justify the AK teacher from responsibility for spreading lies and taking advantage of many people who believed blindly and followed blindly his AK fables about procreation and some other things connected to it.
I am not avoiding any response. I was responding to shivsena Bhai. When I mention about someone else in my post you get angry immediately. Then why are you so worried about shivsena Bhai when I asked him to present the views of OmRadhey Mama? He believes Om Radhey Mama to be personified form of God. He believes that all the Sakar Murlis and AVs were narrated by Om Radhey Mama. It is in those Sakar Murlis that the example of peacock was given and quoted in the clarification Murlis by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. Shivsena believes that all the words spoken by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit are lies and all the words spoken by Om Radhey Mama are true. And he alone knows where she is at present. So, what is wrong if I ask him to present the views of Om Radhey Mama on the words spoken by her in Sakar Murlis?

And if I wish I will directly ask Baba on his views on this topic in the light of the evidence provided by you. I neither need the recommendations of Shivsena Bhai (who will anyway not accept any reply given by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) nor the recommendations of members like you and sachkhand. If you wish you can directly write to Baba on his emailid [email protected]
nivi

Post by nivi »

Dear Anu,

Baba's Murli can never be wrong. However, our interpretation and understanding can be wrong because we are body conscious now. The key here is to practice as much soul-consciousness to get the heart of it..If we cannot tally the Murli points it means we have not done enough churning. New points will automatically emerge after we have gone into the depth of Gyan.

Nivi
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Is AIVV so obsessed with Shivsena?
No, it is the other way round. Shivsena is trying very hard to make PBKs leave Baba Dixit by propagating his views that Baba Dixit is Ravan and Om radhey is actually ShivBaba.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
The AK teacher's story about the peacock conception is an unquestionable lie being spread for years.
Anyone who reads SM or ex-BKs will understand that AK author takes the story of peacocks' conception from Sakar Murlis. AK author did not fabricate the peacocks' conception but He is just explaining Shiva's versions of procreation in the pure kingdom by using the peacocks as the symbol of purity.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
No, it is the other way round. Shivsena is trying very hard to make PBKs leave Baba Dixit by propagating his views that Baba Dixit is Ravan and Om radhey is actually ShivBaba.
indie.
I am just trying to tell the PBKs that Murli says : "no deh-dhari can be bhagwan"....so how did the PBKs accept deh-dhari Baba dixit as bhagwan.....i also blindly accepted that baba dixit was bhagwan for more than a decade, but after studying the Murlis/Vanis, i found out that Ak is a misleading knowledge devised by Krishna(baba dixit) solely to create obstacles in the path of 108 and to mislead the PBKs....my sole aim is to make the PBKs aware of this fact.
cal
PBK

Post by cal »

When I was a BK, I have personally read a Sakar Murli talking about the tear version for producing an off-spring. (Do not ask me the date etc. of the Murli, because I just read Murlis and do not keep track of dates). So if this is wrong, SM is wrong. This is a big blow then, since the basis of our info is SM.