AK false teaching about Krishna

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: AK false teaching about Krishna

Post by nivi »

Shivsena Bhai,

Why are you spreading lies about Jagadamba Ma? Do you realize you are maligning pbk's name from all this..? It is going to backfire on you some day..So, please stop all your weired thoughts.

Nivi
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Was it mentioned or discussed or explained in any class or varta?
It has been discussed in discussion classes. This issue was raised long ago on this forum and put to Baba as well. And I had repeated it very recently in response to Shivsena's queries.

Question: A discussion has been started on in the PBK Section of BKInfo forum that why are the PBKs made to write the lokik name of Mama and why are they made to suffix Dikshit to that name when she has left the Yagya and many people believe that she has remarried.
Ans: Does Baba say that Mama has left the Yagya? Although Mama left, Baba certainly did not leave her. Indeed, Baba has complete faith that Mama alone is Jagdamba. She will certainly come back. Even in the outside (lokik) world, divorce is accepted only when both parties agree to it. But here Baba still considers her as Jagdamba.

(PBKs) are asked to write Mama’s name because she is Jagdamba. She is the mother of demons as well as the deities. She supports the deities as well as the demons. And Jagdamba becomes Mahakali and destroys the entire world. Destroying the demons, destroying the old world is also beneficial, isn’t it?
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Question: A discussion has been started on in the PBK Section of BKInfo forum that why are the PBKs made to write the lokik name of Mama and why are they made to suffix Dikshit to that name when she has left the Yagya and many people believe that she has remarried.
Ans: Does Baba say that Mama has left the Yagya? Although Mama left, Baba certainly did not leave her. Indeed, Baba has complete faith that Mama alone is Jagdamba. She will certainly come back. Even in the outside (lokik) world, divorce is accepted only when both parties agree to it. But here Baba still considers her as Jagdamba.

(PBKs) are asked to write Mama’s name because she is Jagdamba. She is the mother of demons as well as the deities. She supports the deities as well as the demons. And Jagdamba becomes Mahakali and destroys the entire world. Destroying the demons, destroying the old world is also beneficial, isn’t it?
Where is it said here that she got married in th eoutside world?

The divorce can be done even against one party's will; depending on circumstances.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Where is it said here that she got married in th eoutside world?

The divorce can be done even against one party's will; depending on circumstances.
The issue of her remarriage was raised in the question. Why will Baba accept or deny whether Mama has got married or not. It is for Mama to declare herself. Baba does not believe in defaming anyone just like you and shivsena Bhai are doing.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

arjun wrote:Baba does not believe in defaming anyone just like you and shivsena Bhai are doing.
I think that in his classes Baba did utter many words which contain defamation, words which contain false information, words which contain ambiguities and inconsistencies and finallly even words which contain violent message.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Anu,

In the Ocean you will find all types of things..In the shallow water you may find some trash or pollution, but go deeper you will find all types of Ratan's( Jewels) like Pearls, Diamonds, Ruby's, Emerald etc..It is really up to each individual what they seek and what they get.

Nivi
ANU

Post by ANU »

Dear Nivi
Thank you. For me it is only a repeated slogan. I don't want these slogans.
nivi

Post by nivi »

ANU wrote:Dear Nivi
Thank you. For me it is only a repeated slogan. I don't want these slogans.
And the Ocean also gets polluted only because of us human beings who dump all our garbage in it..Just think of all the thousands of Pota mail ( all our garbage thoughts, deeds and actions) Baba has to read from all of us..The Ocean has the power to accept all of us and never complain or even throw it in on to others..!

Nivi
ANU

Post by ANU »

Baba has to read from all of us.
He doesn't read all pota mails. Only selected ones.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:
Do not believe everything you hear! All I have to say is that people like to make up stories which are not true..How do you know that Shivsena Bhai is not simply spreading false rumors. Although I am not in direct contact with any PBKs, I have also never heard this from any PBK's mouth!!! It could just be a big fat lie.
Nivi
Dear nivi and anu.

I also could not believe it ( when i heard this a few years ago), that kamla devi is married.....so i personally went to her house and confirmed it...i stayed with her for few days and i shared my manthan with her.....she just listened to what i had to say and said that at present she is not interested in any knowledge and i asked her whether she planned to return to the Yagya in future...she told me frankly, that if she wanted to return then she would not have left the Yagya in the first place.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:she told me frankly, that if she wanted to return then she would not have left the Yagya in the first place.
If that was the case why would she be in close and regular contact with many PBKs? I know from sources that she meets many PBKs by either calling them to her place or by visiting their places.
ANU

Post by ANU »

I have to admit that I am shocked with this information about Kamla. I feel almost as shocked as at the time I received the information from some PBKs about Dada's sister not being married to Sevakaram.

According to AK teachings in 2006-2007 Kamla Devi was expected to return to the Yagya before the Vishnu part starts. The beginning of the Vishnu part was announced for 2007-2008.
nivi

Post by nivi »

Dear nivi and anu.
I also could not believe it ( when i heard this a few years ago), that kamla devi is married.....so i personally went to her house and confirmed it...i stayed with her for few days and i shared my manthan with her.....she just listened to what i had to say and said that at present she is not interested in any knowledge and i asked her whether she planned to return to the Yagya in future...she told me frankly, that if she wanted to return then she would not have left the Yagya in the first place.

shivsena.
How dare you malign Jagdamba's name! If your own lokik mother who gave birth to you, raised you, fed you, educated you and than you turn around and say mean things about her, does that not make you look like a big fool?? You are not a Bharatwasi if you don't show respect for both Mother and Father. Baba has already said Jagdamba's part is fixed in this Sangamyug and she is also playing her part. The shooting is done through our minds and thoughts. You are not a mind reader so don't go around assuming things that are not true..She is world mother she has her big task in this world drama, so lets not forget that..

Nivi
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
i asked her whether she planned to return to the Yagya in future...she told me frankly, that if she wanted to return then she would not have left the Yagya in the first place.
I was told that Jagadamba Maa receives information of what is happening in the Yagya as she is interested in the happenings in the Yagya and her spys are giving her the info as the image of Mahakali has hands(ie. helpers) around her waist.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:If that was the case why would she be in close and regular contact with many PBKs? I know from sources that she meets many PBKs by either calling them to her place or by visiting their places.
Meeting old pals and acquaintances does not mean that she secretly plans to come back to the Yagya.....she has said many times to me that inspite of whatever happened in past, we can meet from lokik point as friends who shared some good times together.....so Mama meeting old PBKs does not mean a thing to me....yes--for some PBKs it may mean a lot, as they still have hopes that she will come back to the Yagya as jagdamba.....but i have no hope whatsoever.....she herself was never convinced that she is jagdamba in the first place ... so there is no question of her returning back and i hope that the earlier the PBKs accept this fact, it will be better for them.