AK false teaching about Krishna

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

AK false teaching about Krishna

Post by ANU »

Here I present another false teaching spread by AK.

They teach that Krishna was mentioned in the Bible and that the Christians believe Lord Krishna ruled in paradise 5000 years ago. ---- I checked this with some Christian authorities and some Christian believers. AK teaches great lies in this subject. The name Krishna is not mentioned in the Bible; there is no name even similar to Krishna in the Bible. Christians do not believe in any Lord Krishna; they rather think about Hindus and Hindu gods as pogan.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: AK false teaching about Krishna

Post by nivi »

ANU wrote:Here I present another false teaching spread by AK.

They teach that Krishna was mentioned in the Bible and that the Christians believe Lord Krishna ruled in paradise 5000 years ago. ---- I checked this with some Christian authorities and some Christian believers. AK teaches great lies in this subject. The name Krishna is not mentioned in the Bible; there is no name even similar to Krishna in the Bible. Christians do not believe in any Lord Krishna; they rather think about Hindus and Hindu gods as pogan.
Dear Anu,
Which Bible did you confirm with since there are so many versions of Bible at the present day? Christianity has gone through so much reformation and presently divided into 2 main division--catholic and protestant. There is a big difference between the teachings of both of them.. Socio-political and historical revision has also brought many changes in many religious scriptures.. If our own scripture Gita has over 108 versions what can we expect of other religious scriptures? Every time someone else comes up with a new version some facts and information gets distorted from the original.

Nivi
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:They teach that Krishna was mentioned in the Bible and that the Christians believe Lord Krishna ruled in paradise 5000 years ago.
I cannot recollect the exact words, but something similar to this is mentioned in the Sakar Murlis as well. And what you are quoting as AK might be just a repetition of what is mentioned in the Sakar Murlis.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Dear Anu,
Which Bible did you confirm with since there are so many versions of Bible at the present day? Christianity has gone through so much reformation and presently divided into 2 main division--catholic and protestant. There is a big difference between the teachings of both of them.. Socio-political and historical revision has also brought many changes in many religious scriptures.. If our own scripture Gita has over 108 versions, what can we expect of other religious scriptures? Every time someone else comes up with a new version, some facts and information gets distorted from the original.

Nivi
These versions
http://www.readbibleonline.net/
http://www.biblegateway.com/

I have asked this question the Bible researchers and Christian authorities - no one from them has ever come across Krishna name in the Bible and none of them has heard that Christians believe in Lord Krishna.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

ANU wrote:
Dear anu.

Yes--you are right about Krishna not being mentioned in any Bible.

But it has been mentioned in Murlis that "Krishna aur christ ki raashi milti hai" ["the horoscopes of Krishna and christ match"]....i do not know in what way the horoscopes of Krishna and christ match.....or what is the secret behind the two horoscopes matching.....the only thing i can think of is that christians had the policy of "divide and rule " and that is what Krishna(VD) is doing by inventing false AK....he has divided and the Godly family into BKs and PBKs and made them fight each other, while he will get Vaikunth ki badshahi...(''do billi(two cats) ie bk-pbk ko apas mein ladva kar, khud swarg ka makhan khaa legaa")

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:the only thing i can think of is that christians had the policy of "divide and rule " and that is what Krishna(VD) is doing by inventing false AK....he has divided and the Godly family into BKs and PBKs and made them fight each other, while he will get Vaikunth ki badshahi
May I know what your Om Radhey Mama would become in the forthcoming heaven where Baba Virendra Dev Dixit would be emperor (according to your above statement)?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:May I know what your Om Radhey Mama would become in the forthcoming heaven where Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit would be emperor (according to your above statement)?
ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) is the brahmand ka malik.("bap sirf brahmand ka malik hai, woh sirf vishwa ka malik kahalata hai, par banta bahin hai.")

108 bacche are brahmand and vishwa ka malik as avaykt farishtas...they will rule over the earth -seas and sky.("bacche brahmand ke bhi malik aur vishwa ke bhi malik bante hain.")

Krishna will only be vaikunthnath (ruling over 16000).

The above are my views as per Murlis.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) is the brahmand ka malik.("bap sirf brahmand ka malik hai, woh sirf vishwa ka malik kahalata hai, par banta bahin hai.")

108 bacche are brahmand and vishwa ka malik as avaykt farishtas...they will rule over the earth -seas and sky.("bacche brahmand ke bhi malik aur vishwa ke bhi malik bante hain.")

Krishna will only be vaikunthnath (ruling over 16000).

The above are my views as per Murlis.
Please do not speak the language of Vishnu Party. We are laymen and we will be thankful if you could speak more clearly.
Does your Om Radhey Mama take birth as a human being after this Confluence Age or not?
Do the 108 children (including you) take birth as human beings after this Confluence Age or not? Or do they remain angels (without physical bodies) and for how long?
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Does your Om Radhey Mama take birth as a human being after this Confluence Age or not?
What kind of language is this?
Do you have no relation with OM Radhey Mama? How could you write such a thing just to write strongly to Shivsena. Why angry with Om Radhey Mama?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

What kind of language is this?
Do you have no relation with OM Radhey Mama? How could you write such a thing just to write strongly to Shivsena. Why angry with Om Radhey Mama?
I am not making fun of Om Radhey Mama. It is shivsena who is projecting Om Radhey has his intellectual property and may be he will apply for a patent soon just like the Brahmakumaris have done. While there is no Murli or Avyakt Vani to prove that Mama is no.1, he is bent upon proving her as No.1 and Shivshakti who does not need a body to give knowledge, but at the same time needs the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit to be revealed to 16000. I think no one else in the Brahmin family has such views about Om Radhey Mama. This is why I am referring to her as 'your Om Radhey Mama' when writing to shivsena.

In fact it is shivsena Bhai who is making fun of Om Radhey because he knows that she cannot come in front of us to defend herself. So, he is taking liberty to write anything about her without any back up from Murlis or Avyakt Vanis. Only time will tell as to who is making fun of whom?

For us Om Radhey Mama is going to become Radha in the Golden Age. She is represented as one of the arms of Vishnu symbolic of the chakra. She is believed to be the soul which churned the knowledge a lot during her lifetime. We have utmost respect for her. It is shivsena Bhai who is making fun of her by calling her fairy God mother as if she is the mother of only the Christians.
ANU

Post by ANU »

shivsena wrote:But it has been mentioned in Murlis that "Krishna aur christ ki raashi milti hai" ["the horoscopes of Krishna and christ match"]....i do not know in what way the horoscopes of Krishna and christ match.....or what is the secret behind the two horoscopes matching.....the only thing i can think of is that christians had the policy of "divide and rule " and that is what Krishna(VD) is doing by inventing false AK....he has divided and the Godly family into BKs and PBKs and made them fight each other, while he will get Vaikunth ki badshahi...(''do billi(two cats) ie BK-PBK ko apas mein ladva kar, khud swarg ka makhan khaa legaa")
Dear shivsena

When it comes to the point about the horoscope which your raised, I always think about the traditional Indian horoscope which involve the first letters of the name, so here "kr" and "chr" (pronounced 'kr') must have something in common. One of my friends from the west, who was brought up in Christian environment prepared a vast comparison of two personalities - Krishna and Christ - presented in stories, myths and so on. I went through that comparison and indeed, it showed me lots of similarities between these two, in the way they are depicted. If you like to know more, I could give you the direct e-mail address, so that you could discuss the issue. That person also mentioned the principle "divide and rule", but with a remark that this principle doesn't belong originally to Christians, but to ancient Romans. They invented it and used in politics. Ancient Romans were not Christians.

Unfortunatelly, AIVV uses the term Christians very carelessly as well as the other terms, e.g. atheist, communists and others.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

ANU wrote:
it showed me lots of similarities between these two, in the way they are depicted. If you like to know more, I could give you the direct e-mail address, so that you could discuss the issue. That person also mentioned the principle "divide and rule", but with a remark that this principle doesn't belong originally to Christians, but to ancient Romans. They invented it and used in politics.
Dear anu.
I would very much like to discuss this issue to know more about Krishna and christ, so please send me the email of the person.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
For us Om Radhey Mama is going to become Radha in the Golden Age. She is represented as one of the arms of Vishnu symbolic of the chakra. She is believed to be the soul which churned The Knowledge a lot during her lifetime.
The clarification of 4 arms of Vishnu is again a big lie propagated by AK....there is no support of Murli points to back the advance clarifications of 4 arms of Vishnu.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The clarification of 4 arms of Vishnu is again a big lie propagated by AK....there is no support of Murli points to back the advance clarifications of 4 arms of Vishnu.
It is not the clarification of the 4 arms of Vishnu which is a lie but your above statement is a big lie. There are Murli points to support the same. But there is no use arguing with you. You can have your own beliefs.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The clarification of 4 arms of Vishnu is again a big lie propagated by AK....there is no support of Murli points to back the advance clarifications of 4 arms of Vishnu.
Actually you are the one who told the biggest lie that Om Radhey's soul is a part of ShivBaba without any back-up of SM or AV and you started telling lies day 1 you left Baba Dixit by changing your theories of ShivBaba's part from beginning with Ram's soul in the body of Brahma Baba, etc.

indie.