AK false teaching about Krishna

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: AK false teaching about Krishna

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
AK teaches freedom, they should let Jagadamba do what she wants to do without their desiring her to be with them. Let her be free and live her life. Why to be a burden on someone's neck? If she doesn't want to be a mother, do AIVV have to force her to be this? For what reason?
Jagadamba Maa does not need to be forced in doing whatever she wants and eventhough she is living apart from the Yagya, she is always keen to know the happenings of the Yagya. She can be miles away but her heart and mind is focus in the Yagya.

indie.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

nivi wrote:The greatest aim Shiv Baba has given us in this Confluence Age is to become direct man to Narayan and women to Lakshmi. They alone represent the perfect man and women i.e. Vishnu roop, as world sovereign! The whole world will recognize them as masters of this world as they become world Emperor and world Empress of this Sangam Yuga Golden Age..The scriptures also speak so highly of them. Baba has never said our aim should be to follow or become Jagadama even though she gets all pomps and pageantry in this Sangam Yuga... If someone is on this Godly path based on Jagadamba or breaks away from this Godly path because of her it is a big loss for them. I guess this is the process of how all the insects and bugs get weeded out, in other words the process of house cleaning. Only those who have unshakable firm,faith in Baba would remain till the end. So, if Shivsena wants to follow in devi mothers footstep or become world mothers helper that is really his choice. Baba has already said mothers take so much burden to care for family, but get little in return... Mother's don't get inheritance.
pbkindiana wrote:Jagadamba Maa does not need to be forced in doing whatever she wants and eventhough she is living apart from the Yagya, she is always keen to know the happenings of the Yagya. She can be miles away but her heart and mind is focus in the Yagya.
Good points!
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

indie wrote:Jagadamba Maa does not need to be forced in doing whatever she wants and eventhough she is living apart from the Yagya, she is always keen to know the happenings of the Yagya. She can be miles away but her heart and mind is focus in the Yagya.
I understand that you met her and spoke to her and speak based on your own experience.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Anu wrote:
I understand that you met her and spoke to her and speak based on your own experience.
Yes I have met her and have spoken to her. She told me to always remember ShivBaba.

Also she represents Meera of Bhakti marg where Meera is shown to be always thinking of Krishna eventhough she is married to someone else. Ultimately Meera is united back to Krishna, so similarly Jagadamba Maa will be back in the Yagya when she completely recognizes the personified form of ShivBaba. It is a matter of time only.

indie.