AK false teaching about Krishna

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: AK false teaching about Krishna

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:It is not the clarification of the 4 arms of Vishnu which is a lie but your above statement is a big lie. There are Murli points to support the same. But there is no use arguing with you. You can have your own beliefs.
The biggest lie about the 4 arms of Vishnu:
The lotus flower(kamal ka phool) is supposed to be representing kamla devi(mother) who has now left the Yagya and is leading a married lokik life ....so how can the lotus (a sign of purity)in the 4 arms of Vishnu, be represented by kamla mata(mother of PBKs) ????
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The lotus flower(kamal ka phool) is supposed to be representing kamla devi(mother) who has now left the Yagya and is leading a married lokik life ....so how can the lotus (a sign of purity)in the 4 arms of Vishnu, be represented by kamla mata(mother of PBKs) ????
Do you mean to say that all those who are unmarried are pure? Is it necessary that the mind of every householder is adulterous, corrupt, lustful and unrigteous? cannot a householder have pure thoughts? Just because someone has got married or has given birth to a child does not mean that he/she is impure. This only shows the level of your thoughts and not the impurity of Kamala Devi.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The biggest lie about the 4 arms of Vishnu:
The lotus flower(kamal ka phool) is supposed to be representing kamla devi(mother) who has now left the Yagya and is leading a married lokik life ....so how can the lotus (a sign of purity)in the 4 arms of Vishnu, be represented by kamla mata(mother of PBKs) ????
In Bhakti, Jagadamba Maa(kamla mata) is referred as Meera. Eventhough Meera is married, her thoughts were always connected to Krishna, so similarly even Kamla Mata is married, her thoughts are always connected to ShivBaba-Baba Dixit. Just like the lotus which grows in the murky waters, yet it is not stained by the mud, similarly, Jagadamba Maa is married but her mind is always connected to the One who taught her to practise soul-consciousness practically. One has to observe the purity of the mind and not the body. Salvation takes place in the mind-intellect first.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:For us Om Radhey Mama is going to become Radha in the Golden Age. She is represented as one of the arms of Vishnu symbolic of the chakra. She is believed to be the soul which churned The Knowledge a lot during her lifetime. We have utmost respect for her.
May I know which hand does she represent among the four hands that hold the four things in those four arms (Shankh, Chakra, Gadha, Padma)?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

arjun wrote:For us Om Radhey Mama is going to become Radha in the Golden Age. She is represented as one of the arms of Vishnu symbolic of the chakra. She is believed to be the soul which churned The Knowledge a lot during her lifetime. We have utmost respect for her.
sachkhand wrote:May I know which hand does she represent among the four hands that hold the four things in those four arms (Shankh, Chakra, Gadha, Padma)?
I have already given the answer (chakra)
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: I have already given the answer (chakra)
Yes, I read that , but due to not being very good in English, I just needed specific answer. Thank you for repeating the answer for me.

Now, if Chakra is the symbol for Mama Saraswati according to AIVV then it means She is Swa-Darshan Chakra, The One Who knows self.
Then She surely has the knowledge of Soul and Supreme Soul. She is Gnyaan-Gnyaaneshwari. And will surely then be Raj-Rajeshwari.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Do you mean to say that all those who are unmarried are pure? Is it necessary that the mind of every householder is adulterous, corrupt, lustful and unrigteous? cannot a householder have pure thoughts? Just because someone has got married or has given birth to a child does not mean that he/she is impure. This only shows the level of your thoughts and not the impurity of Kamala Devi.
The same can be applied to any other person too.
I too am thinking to get married. ;-) . And many others too who have got married should not be considered to be wrong by the AIVV members or Virendra Dev Dixit.
I hope no one will raise their eyebrows.

Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

ANU wrote:Here I present another false teaching spread by AK.

They teach that Krishna was mentioned in the Bible and that the Christians believe Lord Krishna ruled in paradise 5000 years ago. ---- I checked this with some Christian authorities and some Christian believers. AK teaches great lies in this subject. The name Krishna is not mentioned in the Bible; there is no name even similar to Krishna in the Bible. Christians do not believe in any Lord Krishna; they rather think about Hindus and Hindu gods as pogan.
Check the following
http://gosai.com/writings/vedic-archeology

Sanjeev.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Sach_Khand wrote:Check the following
http://gosai.com/writings/vedic-archeology
Thanks. I have come through similar research done by eastern and western scholars. They find similarities. When I started to compare the Bhagawad Gita and selected parts of the Bible, I have found similarities too.
Yet, similarities in believes remain something different from the evidence that Christians believe in Krishna or that Krishna is mentioned in the Bible. And what seems to me also important is that the ancient Greeks and ancient Romans (mentioned also in the articles whose link you posted) were not Christians, and that the western scientist does not mean "a Christian".

By the way, the site to wich the link you gave contains other interesting articles on Vedic cosmology and contemporary science. Have you gone through them?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Now, if Chakra is the symbol for Mama Saraswati according to AIVV then it means She is Swa-Darshan Chakra, The One Who knows self.
Then She surely has The Knowledge of Soul and Supreme Soul. She is Gnyaan-Gnyaaneshwari. And will surely then be Raj-Rajeshwari.
Chakra does mean that she was good at churning the knowledge, but only among the souls which existed as long as she was alive. It does not necessarily mean that her churning capability was best among all human souls. Had she been number one she would have known that the aim that ShivBaba sets for us Brahmin children is to transform from Nar (man) to Narayan and from Naari (woman) to Lakshmi and not from nar to Krishna and naari to Radha which Brahma Baba and she unfortunately had set for themselves.

Baba did say that Mama is Gyan-Gyaneshwari and will become Raj-Rajeshwari, but BKs applied it wrongly to Om Radhey Mama. In reality it is applicable to the head of vijaymala who changes from Gyan-Gyaneshwari to Raj-Rajeshwari in this very birth. Still she would be called Lakshmi and not Narayan. It is Confluence-Aged Narayan alone who is praised as Satya Narayan. Lakshmi is never praised as Satya Lakshmi.

However, the above Member (who used to consider Dada Lekhraj as no.1 soul and himself to be his incarnation in the past) is free to believe Om Radhey to be No.1 soul.
The same can be applied to any other person too.
I too am thinking to get married. ;-) . And many others too who have got married should not be considered to be wrong by the AIVV members or Veerendra Dev Dixit. I hope no one will raise their eyebrows.
I think no one should have any objection to the above Member getting married. Everyone is free to decide the course of his/her future. But if he wishes to know my personal opinion through private mail I can give him my personal opinion based on Baba's versions.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

shivsena wrote:The lotus flower(kamal ka phool) is supposed to be representing kamla devi(mother) who has now left the Yagya and is leading a married lokik life ....so how can the lotus (a sign of purity)in the 4 arms of Vishnu, be represented by kamla mata(mother of PBKs) ????
What are proofs that she got married?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

ANU wrote: What are proofs that she got married?
Dear anu.

All i can say that i have met her personally a couple of times after she got married and i saw her leading a happy family life....if you want any more proof than that, you will have to meet her personally and ask her.

shivsena.
ANU

Post by ANU »

shivsena wrote: All i can say that i have met her personally a couple of times after she got married and i saw her leading a happy family life....if you want any more proof than that, you will have to meet her personally and ask her.
My godness.... I got a bit shocked. I have never hear that she got married. I had chance to talk to few of those who keep in touch with her; the issue of her getting married never arose. So, Kamla Devi Dixit not only left the surrendered life in the Yagya, but also got married. I feel I need to check this.

Was it mentioned or discussed or explained in any class or varta?
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

ANU wrote: My godness.... I got a bit shocked. I have never hear that she got married. I had chance to talk to few of those who keep in touch with her; the issue of her getting married never arose. So, Kamla Devi Dixit not only left the surrendered life in the Yagya, but also got married. I feel I need to check this.

Was it mentioned or discussed or explained in any class or varta?
Do not believe everything you hear! All I have to say is that people like to make up stories which are not true..How do you know that Shivsena Bhai is not simply spreading false rumors. Although I am not in direct contact with any PBKs, I have also never heard this from any Pbk's mouth!!! It could just be a big fat lie.

Nivi
ANU

Post by ANU »

nivi wrote:Do not believe everything you hear! All I have to say is that people like to make up stories which are not true..How do you know that Shivsena Bhai is not simply spreading false rumors. Although I am not in direct contact with any PBKs, I have also never heard this from any PBK's mouth!!! It could just be a big fat lie.
That's why I wrote that I would have to check it myself. And you even quoted what I wrote.