AK teaching about the Moon

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: AK teaching about the Moon

Post by warrior »

Roy wrote:Scientists have really only begun to look at these things, since matter has been in its tamopradhan state...Without this most important knowledge, they can never get to the absolute truth of why things happen... Without this knowledge, you can never truly understand, the world we live in. ...
The extra baking of the moon, may be to do with the huge heat release

Roy
Bro, you said it all.

In wiki answers found this:
Why do scientists think the moon came from the Pacific ocean?
Scientist have a theory that the moon was created when the earth was side swiped and some of it's crust was blown away and formed the moon. The earth's gravity held it close to us.

A soul shared with me the asnwer he got from Baba Dixit:
I heard that the moon will enter inside Earth (or inside the Pacific Ocean ). If this is true will this phenomena happen as a connection of Brahma Baba entering Jagadamba?......... Yes, the moon will enter or get merged in the Pacific Ocean . This will happen when the sanskars of Brahma Baba, Jagadama and Jagatpita becomes one. For Baba.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: AK teaching about the Moon

Post by Roy »

warrior wrote:A soul shared with me the asnwer he got from Baba Dixit:I heard that the moon will enter inside Earth (or inside the Pacific Ocean ). If this is true will this phenomena happen as a connection of Brahma Baba entering Jagadamba?......... Yes, the moon will enter or get merged in the Pacific Ocean . This will happen when the sanskars of Brahma Baba, Jagadama and Jagatpita becomes one. For Baba.
What a great point! Thank you for sharing Warrior Bhai!

Roy