AK teaching about the Moon

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

AK teaching about the Moon

Post by ANU »

AK teaches that at the end of the Confluence Age the Moon will come back to the Earth and will become one part of it.

If the Moon is to become a part of the Earth it will have to hit it or fall down on it. What will happen if the Moon crash into the Earth?

1. When the Moon-Earth distance gets smaller, the Roche limit will be reached, and the Moon will break apart. Before that happens, the much greater tides would have probably made a normal land life on Earth already impossible. Relatively smaller parts could then fall onto the Earth and destroy most of its surface.As far as they both stay rigid, the Roche limit for the system Earth-Moon occurs for 9,496 km (1.49 Earth radius).

2. If the moon crashed into the earth, all live on the planet would be eventually, if not imediately, extinguished. The impact crater would be enormous causing huge shifts in the ecology and tossing up a dust cloud that would obliterate the suns effect on the planet for years. Everything would die. Read more: What would happen if the moon crashed into the Earth?

3. As the moon eventually moved closer, the tides would change greatly. There would be so many gigantic tidal waves. The crash would destroy the earth surfice and the entire life would extinct.

AK also teaches that the scientists confirm that the Moon is a part of the Earth.

Do scientists confirm that the Moon is a part of the Earth? No, they don't. Scientist only posit that a huge celestial body of size like Mars hit the Earth and it crashed into pieces. Those pieces gravitated and created the Moon.

AK teaches that the man traveled to the Moon and created its own theory around it (conquering Krishna). Two years ago AK started saying that the did not travel to the Moon and says that it has been confirmed by scientists.

More scientific controversies distributed by AK:
1. The universe has a fixed size.
2. The peaceful and happy life on the Earth continues right after huge atomic explosions which destroy all foreign land except for Bharat. (Here I recommend AK leaders should visit those places where small exploisions or lickeage happened and learn a bit about results of such accidents, then think and calculate how long will it to take regain balance and remove pollution after all atomic bombs have been exploded on the Earth)
3. Spiecies travel from Bharat to another lands swimming across oceans.
4. The Sun is a planet and it is eternal.
5. The Earth is in the center of the universe.
6. Matter is eternal.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: AK teaching about the Moon

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:AK teaches that at the end of the Confluence Age the Moon will come back to the Earth and will become one part of it.
Yes, this is true. But I do not know how it will happen.
AK also teaches that the scientists confirm that the Moon is a part of the Earth.
I have read this in an article published in the page dedicated to articles on science in the Times of India daily newspaper.
1. The universe has a fixed size.
2. The peaceful and happy life on the Earth continues right after huge atomic explosions which destroy all foreign land except for Bharat. (Here I recommend AK leaders should visit those places where small exploisions or lickeage happened and learn a bit about results of such accidents, then think and calculate how long will it to take regain balance and remove pollution after all atomic bombs have been exploded on the Earth)
3. Spiecies travel from Bharat to another lands swimming across oceans.
4. The Sun is a planet and it is eternal.
5. The Earth is in the center of the universe.
6. Matter is eternal.
I am not sure of the above points.
It is believed that matter changes form when atoms move from one place to another.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:AK teaches that at the end of the Confluence Age the Moon will come back to the Earth and will become one part of it. If the Moon is to become a part of the Earth it will have to hit it or fall down on it. What will happen if the Moon crash into the Earth? 1. When the Moon-Earth distance gets smaller, the Roche limit will be reached, and the Moon will break apart. Before that happens, the much greater tides would have probably made a normal land life on Earth already impossible. Relatively smaller parts could then fall onto the Earth and destroy most of its surface.As far as they both stay rigid, the Roche limit for the system Earth-Moon occurs for 9,496 km (1.49 Earth radius).2. If the moon crashed into the earth, all live on the planet would be eventually, if not imediately, extinguished. The impact crater would be enormous causing huge shifts in the ecology and tossing up a dust cloud that would obliterate the suns effect on the planet for years. Everything would die. Read more: What would happen if the moon crashed into the Earth? 3. As the moon eventually moved closer, the tides would change greatly. There would be so many gigantic tidal waves. The crash would destroy the earth surfice and the entire life would extinct.
Dear Anu Bhai

I have only recently come to learn of this teaching of Ak, and it did suprise me on first hearing about it. However, it is my belief, that if you think like a body conscious scientist, then of course, it seems impossible that the moon could once again become a part of the earth without catastrophic effect. Imo, if this is to occur, it will be after nuclear destruction, when the vast majority of souls have been removed from the face of the planet, and the earth and universe will go into a "healing mode", where everything will once more return to its proper place. I don't think the moon rejoining the earth, will be the catastrophic event you speak of, such as would occur, if it was to happen in the here and now. The world and universe will be a very different place once the impure vibrations of 7 billion body conscious souls has been removed, after their return to Paramdham; such that matter, will behave entirely differently, to how it does now. Matter will once more begin to serve the soul, and thus will automatically configure itself in a manner that will best do this. No scientific knowledge or theory, will ever be able to account for this, because body conscious scientists, have no belief in the eternal soul, which is master over matter, in its pure state.
ANU wrote:More scientific controversies distributed by AK:1. The universe has a fixed size. 2. The peaceful and happy life on the Earth continues right after huge atomic explosions which destroy all foreign land except for Bharat. (Here I recommend AK leaders should visit those places where small exploisions or lickeage happened and learn a bit about results of such accidents, then think and calculate how long will it to take regain balance and remove pollution after all atomic bombs have been exploded on the Earth)3. Spiecies travel from Bharat to another lands swimming across oceans. 4. The Sun is a planet and it is eternal. 5. The Earth is in the center of the universe.6. Matter is eternal.
With all due respect Anu Bhai; if you prefer to take the word of body conscious scientists as ultimate truth, over the teachings of ShivBaba, then you will always have difficulties with these concepts. I was taught that the universe has a fixed size, back in my BK days in 1985. Just because body conscious scientists need to believe the earth is expanding, to explain their big bang theory; and that the redshift phenomenom is proof of this, is absolute tosh imo. :D Of course, some stars will reveal a redshift quality, as all galaxies are revolving; but others will reveal a blueshift quality, because of the same phenomenon.

I give the same reply to the rest of your queries too. Yes, the sun is of course eternal imo. It will always revert back to its complete form after final destruction, for the very same reasons i gave above regarding the moon. Matter will always configure itself to best serve the soul once it is in its pure state. The Universe is a huge but finite closed system, that contains energy or matter that is eternal. Even body conscious scientists say that matter can neither be created or destroyed, i don't see what is so controversial about this at all.

So in conclusion Anu Bhai, if you prefer to believe everything that is being touted by egotistical scientists(who are very clever in their own way i might add), over the teachings of Shiv baba, then of course that is your prerogative; but i would say to any any souls in knowledge, who feel troubled by what Anu Bhai is saying, not to be; and have faith in the teachings of ShivBaba, who has complete Knowledge; and is not using best fit guesswork, to explain the universe, that they(scientists) have only partial knowledge of, in reality.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:4. The Sun is a planet and it is eternal.
Disc.CD No.554, dated 24.4.08 at Nilanga

Time: 07.40-08.27
Student: Is the part of Brihaspati (Jupiter) and Surya (Sun) one and the same?

Baba: No. Does Sun ever become dark? Sun never becomes dark. In case of all other planets, whichever part of the planet is in front of the Sun is in light. And the remaining part is in darkness. Sun is a fixed star (nakshatra). It is always luminous. It is always shining. Other planets are not stars. They are not self-luminous. Sun gives them light.
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Baba: No. Does Sun ever become dark? Sun never becomes dark. In case of all other planets, whichever part of the planet is in front of the Sun is in light. And the remaining part is in darkness. Sun is a fixed star (nakshatra). It is always luminous. It is always shining. Other planets are not stars. They are not self-luminous. Sun gives them light.
Go back to some other classes and you will easily find out that the same teacher teaches that the same Sun is a planet - grah - not nakshatr (star).
ANU

Post by ANU »

Dear Roy

All available sources provide evidence that energy is eternal. Energy doesn't equal matter. Matter can be a form of energy. Energy can assume various forms, for instance light or heat. Matter is one of those forms. So saying that matter is energy and it eternal, as you said, sounds wrong to me.

From what you said, I understood that you believe that physical laws change because the vibration of the soul change. I don't believe it. Physical laws remain the same, no matter it is Golden Age or Iron Age.

I quoted some scientifis theories, but it doesn't mean that I choose to folow them blindly. I check them, becasue I do not believe AK after discovering in it so many clear lies, controversies, double or triple versions of the same teaching created by the teacher becasue circumstances turned to demand some extra explanation. After discovering all this I cannot rely any more on what AK says. That is why I carefully check everything. I would not blame all scientists as you did. I met some who I found quite honest. Scientists usually don't say what they say is the ultimate truth; they rather say that they work on hypothesis, they try to find evidence, experiment and check everything. AK doesn't even bother to find the evidence for its fundamental doctrine like that of the Trimurti (see my other posts regarding the Trimurti in which I showed how many lies about the Trimurtu AK doctrine contains).

AK makes pure speculations the base of its teaching without hard facts. In stead of evidence, it quotes and clarifies statements in various, often mutually contradictory ways.
At the same time it states that contemporary wise man will never believe in anything without evidence.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Anu,

There is a big difference between the actual physical planet/star we see up in the sky , and the living, breathing humans who actually symbolizes these planets. Yes, it is the sun the physical star that gives us all the warmth (electromagnetic and other radiations it throws at us like a flaming 'dragon'!). But, it is the earth's gravity that saves us. Without gravity of the earth, the envelope of air (ozone symbolized by Jupiter? as the protective shield) would not be around us and that and a few other earthly things filter out or block the bad radiations coming from the SUN and the interaction makes life possible on the planet.. While SUN the physical star is essential for life and many physical attributes of sun can be applied to living, breathing Sun, but cannot always be taken so literally and directly..Venus the planet of love, is physically a cauldron of sulphuric acid fumes.. Not only our hearts but our bones would melt if we were to arrive on the planet of love..Moon (Symbolic of Mother), if we were to arrive on it physically it will make us all weigh only 1/6th of what we weigh here, but its hostile days and nights would freeze our blood and our bodies. Hardly the kind and loving mother the physical satellite moon is!

Nivi
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:All available sources provide evidence that energy is eternal. Energy doesn't equal matter. Matter can be a form of energy. Energy can assume various forms, for instance light or heat. Matter is one of those forms. So saying that matter is energy and it eternal, as you said, sounds wrong to me.
You are quite right Anu Bhai, i should have said, energy can neither be created or destroyed, and is eternal... matter is energy in a concentrated form, that is not constant and unchanging. I read a nice definition of this once; i think it said something like... physical matter, is a crystalised or concentrated form of light. Certain crystals like quartz, have piezoelectrical qualities; such that if you apply pressure to them, they give off of light, in the form of a spark. This is quite cool, because i think it reveals the truth behind the definition above. :D
ANU wrote:
From what you said, I understood that you believe that physical laws change because the vibration of the soul change. I don't believe it. Physical laws remain the same, no matter it is Golden Age or Iron Age.
What i do definately believe, it that the vibrational quality of energy changes, such that even the appearance of things will be quite different in the Golden Age. A bit like Monet's paintings, that became less vibrant as his sight worsened due to his cataracts. In the Golden Age, if you want a fruit from a tree, you will not have to climb the tree to get the fruit; the branch itself will bend to your desire, such is the subservience of matter to the soul in its pure state. If you look at this on a bigger scale; at the end of the Confluence Age, when everything is being transformed; the universe's forces, are not going to harm the costumes of pure beings; this simply is not karmically possible imo. Thus the transformations, will not occur in a way that would happen whilst the soul is impure, in the here and now. Nature is very often not our ally at this stage in the Drama; but will totally serve us in Heaven.
ANU wrote:I quoted some scientifis theories, but it doesn't mean that I choose to folow them blindly. I check them, becasue I do not believe AK after discovering in it so many clear lies, controversies, double or triple versions of the same teaching created by the teacher becasue circumstances turned to demand some extra explanation. After discovering all this I cannot rely any more on what AK says. That is why I carefully check everything. I would not blame all scientists as you did. I met some who I found quite honest. Scientists usually don't say what they say is the ultimate truth; they rather say that they work on hypothesis, they try to find evidence, experiment and check everything. AK doesn't even bother to find the evidence for its fundamental doctrine like that of the Trimurti (see my other posts regarding the Trimurti in which I showed how many lies about the Trimurtu AK doctrine contains).
I did not mean to say that all scientists are dishonest; but rather, that they are at a disadvantage from not having the spiritual aspect of life, factored into their understanding. My belief is that the universe is in existence, solely for the benefit of human beings i.e. the playground for the soul. They have started from scratch, and created models of the universe, based on the evidence they have gathered over the years. In the circumstances, they have done a remarkable job; and i have very much enjoyed the fruits of the labours. But after coming to the source of truth; i now look upon these discoveries and theories, with a very different perspective.
ANU wrote:AK makes pure speculations the base of its teaching without hard facts. In stead of evidence, it quotes and clarifies statements in various, often mutually contradictory ways.At the same time it states that contemporary wise man will never believe in anything without evidence.
Whilst i cannot argue with your logic here; my approach is, that i think 90% of the Knowledge is quite clear to me; the other 10% maybe not so. But I am not going to throw away all of this, because some aspects have yet to have been fully clarified(at least in my eyes); and this is where faith and patience come into it, imo. Such that, everything comes to him that waits.

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Disc.CD No.462, dated 11.12.07
Extracts-Part-3

Time: 40.40 - 43.10
Student: Baba, when the Moon merges in the Pacific Ocean, there will be just day.

Baba: Yes, the Moon should merge in the Pacific Ocean. What? The piece of Earth should go into the womb of the mother (Earth). It should merge (with Earth).
Student: Baba, it is not clear.
Baba: Why is it not clear? The moon of knowledge is a soul and the moon of knowledge is also a physical body. So, when will the soul of Krishna have a physical body? It will be in the Golden Age and when will the soul become complete? It will become (complete) in the Confluence Age. So, the soul of Krishna in the Confluence Age world of Brahmins will blend to become one with Vishnu or with the four arms of Vishnu. What? When it blends to become one, it means that the Earth and the Moon are not separate. It is a subject to be understood through the intellect. It will not happen in a physical form.
Student: Does it mean that the physical Moon will not come on Earth?
Baba: When the total destruction takes place in physical , the physical Moon will come on the Earth.
Student: Will the Pacific Ocean become a level land (samtal bhumi)?
Baba: Yes. It will not become a level land . It will become (merge in) an ocean.
Student: Now, it is already an ocean, isn’t it?
Baba: It is an ocean, but it is so deep that nobody can measure its depth. There are a lot of deep pits in that Moon as well.
Student: It means that the sea level will rise very high.
Baba: Yes. The level will rise, i.e. it will become shallow. But it is not true that it will change into land.
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:Disc.CD No.462, dated 11.12.07Extracts-Part-3Time: 40.40 - 43.10Student: Baba, when the Moon merges in the Pacific Ocean, there will be just day.Baba: Yes, the Moon should merge in the Pacific Ocean. What? The piece of Earth should go into the womb of the mother (Earth). It should merge (with Earth).Student: Baba, it is not clear.Baba: Why is it not clear? The moon of knowledge is a soul and the moon of knowledge is also a physical body. So, when will the soul of Krishna have a physical body? It will be in the Golden Age and when will the soul become complete? It will become (complete) in the Confluence Age. So, the soul of Krishna in the Confluence Age world of Brahmins will blend to become one with Vishnu or with the four arms of Vishnu. What? When it blends to become one, it means that the Earth and the Moon are not separate. It is a subject to be understood through the intellect. It will not happen in a physical form. Student: Does it mean that the physical Moon will not come on Earth?Baba: When the total destruction takes place in physical , the physical Moon will come on the Earth.Student: Will the Pacific Ocean become a level land (samtal bhumi)? Baba: Yes. It will not become a level land . It will become (merge in) an ocean.Student: Now, it is already an ocean, isn’t it?Baba: It is an ocean, but it is so deep that nobody can measure its depth. There are a lot of deep pits in that Moon as well.Student: It means that the sea level will rise very high.Baba: Yes. The level will rise, i.e. it will become shallow. But it is not true that it will change into land.
This is great, thanks Arjun Bhai!

The part of the moon entering the earth; is this perhaps the entering of Brahma Baba into mother earth, jagadamba(they will both be arms of the complete Vishnu) in 2018, after he has attained his complete stage; which is then emulated in the physical form, after final destruction; when the physical moon itself, merges with the earth? This is cool stuff! :D

Roy
ANU

Post by ANU »

Disc.CD No.462, dated 11.12.07
Extracts-Part-3

Time: 40.40 - 43.10
Student: Baba, when the Moon merges in the Pacific Ocean, there will be just day.
Baba: Yes, the Moon should merge in the Pacific Ocean. What? The piece of Earth should go into the womb of the mother (Earth). It should merge (with Earth).
Student: Baba, it is not clear.
Baba: Why is it not clear? The moon of knowledge is a soul and the moon of knowledge is also a physical body. So, when will the soul of Krishna have a physical body? It will be in the Golden Age and when will the soul become complete? It will become (complete) in the Confluence Age. So, the soul of Krishna in the Confluence Age world of Brahmins will blend to become one with Vishnu or with the four arms of Vishnu. What? When it blends to become one, it means that the Earth and the Moon are not separate. It is a subject to be understood through the intellect. It will not happen in a physical form.
Student: Does it mean that the physical Moon will not come on Earth?
Baba: When the total destruction takes place in physical , the physical Moon will come on the Earth.
Student: Will the Pacific Ocean become a level land (samtal bhumi)?
Baba: Yes. It will not become a level land . It will become (merge in) an ocean.
Student: Now, it is already an ocean, isn’t it?
Baba: It is an ocean, but it is so deep that nobody can measure its depth. There are a lot of deep pits in that Moon as well.
Student: It means that the sea level will rise very high.
Baba: Yes. The level will rise, i.e. it will become shallow. But it is not true that it will change into land.
It is not true that the Pacific Ocean is so deep that no one can measure it. Complete measurements were done and even maps of its bottom shapes have been prepared. The Pacific Ocean in its deepest part has over 11 km depth. http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/CuiMiuChin.shtml
pacphys_c.jpg
pacphys_c.jpg (100.2 KiB) Viewed 12878 times
The Moon - equatorial radius 1,738.14 km (0.273 Earths), so to count the diameter, you need to multiply it by 2.

I have checked with some scientific sources the answer to the question "how could the moon fall into the earth and what would happen if it happened. So far the scientist cannot confirm smooth return of the Moon to the earth. They often say that it would end up the life on earth and destroy the earth itself.
Roy

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:It is not true that the Pacific Ocean is so deep that no one can measure it. Complete measurements were done and even maps of its bottom shapes have been prepared. The Pacific Ocean in its deepest part has over 11 km depth. http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/CuiMiuChin.shtml
I think you may take things ShivBaba says, too literally at times Anu Bhai; He probably simply means, it's very very deep; which at 11 km, let's face it, it is!
ANU wrote:The Moon - equatorial radius 1,738.14 km (0.273 Earths), so to count the diameter, you need to multiply it by 2. I have checked with some scientific sources the answer to the question "how could the moon fall into the earth and what would happen if it happened. So far the scientist cannot confirm smooth return of the Moon to the earth. They often say that it would end up the life on earth and destroy the earth itself.
Okay some quick math; 3.14 x 1,738 squared = 9,484,822 sq km = area the moon would need not to collide with existing land mass.

According to wikipedia, the area the Pacific Ocean covers is 165,200,000 sq km, so there is plenty of room for a "safe" landing at least! :D

So now let's see, how well the Pacific Ocean can accomodate the voluminous mass of the moon...

The volume of the Moon in cubic km is... 4/3 x 3.14 x 1,738(cubed) = 21,979,493,000 cubic km

According to wikipedia again, the volume of the Pacific ocean is 622,000,000 cubic km, so as it stands, it only has the capacity in volume, to accomodate a 35th of the volume of moon, in its own water volume space. Also, as the pacific ocean is about a third of the surface area of the earth, this means the moon will have to be literally absorbed by the earth, it cannot just be a small layer of extra coating on its surface. The entry point of the moon may be the Pacific Ocean, as there is plenty of space there; but it will have to be absorbed right into the earth's crust; which interestingly, the moon's composition, is nearly identical to; so it looks like old friends will be re-uniting! :D

The volume of the Earth is 1.08 x 10(to the power 12) cubic km or 1,080,000,000,000 cubic km, so that means the earth's volume will increase by only 2%, as a result of the moon merging with it; which will have only a tiny impact on the surface area of the earth, and thus the depth of the ocean(s). I hardly think i need point out, the interesting numbers we are dealing with here. 108 x 10(to the power 10), and 2% added. Am i the only one thinking, 108 rudra mala souls, plus the dual bead, of Brahma and Saraswati(Ram and Sita?) re-uniting!

So, although the moon is one hell of a meteorite(satellite) to have colliding with the earth; we have to remember, that this will not be a collision as such; but a merging of the two(as in Brahma, into Jagadamba perhaps), which takes place, once 7 billion impure souls have been removed from the earth, and matter(energy) will at this point, behave in way, that does not threaten the pure souls(or at least their costumes) that remain. I believe the mergence, will be a pretty smooth affair; not the cataclysmic event, Anu Bhai seems to think it will; with his Iron Aged, scientific view point! :D

Roy
ANU

Post by ANU »

roy wrote:I think you may take things ShivBaba says, too literally at times Anu Bhai; He probably simply means, it's very very deep; which at 11 km, let's face it, it is! [....] I believe the mergence, will be a pretty smooth affair; not the cataclysmic event, Anu Bhai seems to think it will; with his Iron Aged, scientific view point! :D
I think that if someone says that "the Pacific Ocean cannot be measured" or "human cannot measure the Pacific Ocean" "the depth of the PO cannot be measured" (all quatation from classes), he means what he says. Otherwise, I would consider him as a person who says something and means something else, which is very dangerous. A simple, ordinary person can say "the Pacific Ocean is very very deep" in order to convey this meaning; he doesn't need to misinform people by saying that no one measured it.

I myself have too little knowledge of physics to be able to think that the falling Moon on the Earth may or may not cause cataclysm. I asked researchers and specialist and presented their views. Still, I do not say that their opinions must be ultimately correct and perfect. I simply don't believe blindly in what AK teacher says, because I have discovered many false information in his teachings.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

Roy wrote: scientific view point! :D
Roy
Yes Roy,
some more stuff here(for us children :D ):
Where did the Moon come from?

The present Pacific Ocean basin is the most popular site for the part of the Earth from which the Moon came. This theory was thought possible since the Moon's composition resembles that of the Earth's mantle and a rapidly spinning Earth could have cast off the Moon from its outer layers. However, the present-day Earth-Moon system should contain "fossil evidence" of this rapid spin and it does not. Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.

http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/Sta ... ion38.html

And have you heard that.... http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tothemoon/origins.html
Roy

Post by Roy »

warrior wrote:The present Pacific Ocean basin is the most popular site for the part of the Earth from which the Moon came. This theory was thought possible since the Moon's composition resembles that of the Earth's mantle and a rapidly spinning Earth could have cast off the Moon from its outer layers. However, the present-day Earth-Moon system should contain "fossil evidence" of this rapid spin and it does not. Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.
Dear Warrior Bhai

Before i continue, i must stress, that i do not consider myself in any way an authority on these matters; but i do have fairly strong opinions about them! :D

At the end of the Silver Age, there are some pretty powerful changes that take place. The axis shift is most obviously the precursor of the calamaties that follow. The massive changes in force this produces, causes the very fabric of the earth to be torn apart! Huge eathquakes ensue, the land mass begins to drift apart, and huge amounts of radiation must have been released; especially if a huge "chunk" of crust(not layers been stripped off imo), breaks away to form a satellite called the Moon. I must stress here, that the world at this point; is still a very different place to what it is now. Souls are still 8 or more celestial degrees pure, and this breaking away of the moon, has a very powerful symbolic basis, just as it coming back to earth does; and matter(energy) is also in a rajopradhan or semi-pure state. I believe matter behaves differently, under these conditions. Scientists have really only begun to look at these things, since matter has been in its tamopradhan state; i do not feel they have the authority to truly know at this point, what happened in the past, based on their very partial knowledge and understanding of the nature of the universe, and a lack of belief in the soul, that is served by matter in its pure state; and the Supreme Soul Shiva, who is the only being to have an objective view of all of this. The also have no real understanding or knowledge of karma; the very force that defines and shapes this thing, we call Drama, including the universe we exist in! Without this most important knowledge, they can never get to the absolute truth of why things happen, or have happened, in the way they have. They do not understand, that the way the world is now, is a reflection of the state of the soul at this time. Soul is the pivotal energy in this Drama; matter(energy) takes its cues of how to behave, based on the state of the soul and its actions. Without this knowledge, you can never truly understand, the world we live in.

The extra baking of the moon, may be to do with the huge heat release, that would probably take place, as it broke away from the main body of the earth. I also believe, the huge amounts of radiation that are released at this time; causes the mutations in certain reptiles, such that some(very few in reality) grow to an enormous size(dinosaurs); but being sterile, they soon die-out. Plus, the so called remains of early man etc., are also mutated human beings, from this time, imo.

Roy