False Trimurti of Adv. knowledge.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: False Trimurti of Adv. knowledge.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:also in Murlis it is said :"Pandavs had no palaces like yadavs-kauravs (BKs-PBKs)"...only those who sit at home and remember Mama as shivshakti(ShivBaba) are true Pandavs (point: "garh baite bhagwan mila") and those who have palaces are yadav-kaurav.
You cannot have a face to face meeting at home though can you! There is supposed to be the chance of meeting God in person in the Confluence Age.

“You children have come here to study face to face with the Father. You listen to the direct versions of the Father. The Father does not give indirect knowledge. Knowledge is received directly. The Father is required to come." [Mu 23.12.05]

Seeing both the fathers, eating, drinking, walking, talking, hearing, experiencing every character, seeing the invisible in the visible through the corporeal eyes in the corporeal world, is a great luck of the Brahmin life. [Av 3.5.84]

Also, when Baba Dixit finally gets around to having a helicopter pad built in Kampil(to keep up with the Joneses-BKs), i may be more sympathetic to your comment above... otherwise, i feel your interpretation of the point regarding palaces is quite impractical... a certain amount of buildings will be needed, even for small gatherings!

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

In Murli 11-10-03 ShivBaba says: "Vishnu aur Shankar ko Baba nahin kahenge."
["Vishnu and Shankar cannot be called Baba."]

The above point clearly says that Shankar cannot be called Baba, but PBKs still insist that Baba Dixit is playing the role of Shankar and they keep on calling him baba.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Also, when Baba Dixit finally gets around to having a helicopter pad built in Kampil(to keep up with the Joneses-BKs), ... a certain amount of buildings will be needed, even for small gatherings!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Is the building of helipad in Kampil is just your vision or has that been predicted in Murlis or AK ??

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: If 108 have already recognized, where are they? I don't see anyone except you.
When the mala of 108 is complete, then the whole world will see them.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Is the building of helipad in Kampil is just your vision or has that been predicted in Murlis or AK ??
I was just making the contrast with the financially rich BK world, where "palaces" are actually being purchased or built!

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:In Murli 11-10-03 ShivBaba says: "Vishnu aur Shankar ko Baba nahin kahenge."[vishnau and Shankar cannot be called Baba."]The above point clearly says that Shankar cannot be called Baba, but PBKs still insist that Baba Dixit is playing the role of Shankar and they keep on calling him baba.
This is an interesting point, which i need to think about some more; but i haven't heard of anyone calling Baba Dixit, Shankar Baba!

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

When the mala of 108 is complete, then the whole world will see them.
But you said 108 have already recognized Shivshakti. I don't see anyone except you singing this song.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:In Murli 11-10-03 ShivBaba says: "Vishnu aur Shankar ko Baba nahin kahenge."
[vishnau and Shankar cannot be called Baba."]

The above point clearly says that Shankar cannot be called Baba, but PBKs still insist that Baba Dixit is playing the role of Shankar and they keep on calling him Baba.
He is not just Shankar, but one of the Brahmas or Prajapita Brahma, too.
Now, please do not start the old arguements again. You are free to have your own beliefs.
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:He is not just Shankar, but one of the Brahmas or Prajapita Brahma, too.
This is an important point by Arjun Bhai; especially if you recognise Baba Dixit as one of the Brahmas; and also, the only one who becomes 100% complete!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
only those who sit at home and remember Mama as shivshakti(ShivBaba) are true Pandavs
By remembering her in Baba Dixit's body or does she come in front of you as a fairy with a wand -- hasn't she touch you with the wand yet?

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
In Murli 11-10-03 ShivBaba says: "Vishnu aur Shankar ko Baba nahin kahenge."
[vishnau and Shankar cannot be called Baba."]

The above point clearly says that Shankar cannot be called Baba, but PBKs still insist that Baba Dixit is playing the role of Shankar and they keep on calling him Baba.
Vishnu cannot be called Baba because 'Vishnu' means the combination of Lakshmi-Narayan.

Shankar cannot be called Baba because till the soul of Brahma DL (mother) is in Baba Dixit, then the term 'Baba" ie. Father's role only is not prevalent yet.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:Vishnu cannot be called Baba because 'Vishnu' means the combination of Lakshmi-Narayan.Shankar cannot be called Baba because till the soul of Brahma DL (mother) is in Baba Dixit, then the term 'Baba" ie. Father's role only is not prevalent yet.
This is why i love this forum, when interesting points like this are made!

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

It has been said by AIVV that Shankar is not said about a soul but is the name of that body given to indicate the mixed role being played through that body.
I think the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit here accept this.
If it is so, my question is,
(1) It has been said in Murlis that " I " (Shiv) am also not the souls of Brahma Vishnu Shankar. It has benn categorically said that these subtle BVS are different souls and are subtle deities. And Prajapita Brahma is not a subtle deity but a Human being, Father of Mankind.
So, how does Virendra Dev Dixit explain this?

(2) Also there is a point where it is said that suppose you ask, cannot be asked but just suppose you ask Shankar, whose body is this? Then he (Shankar) would say it is mine.
That just shows that Shankar is talked about a soul who is a subtle deity with whom we cannot chat or communicate at least verbally. And that he has his own subtle body and not physical body.

(3) Also it is said in Murlis that GodFather first creates subtle BVS. (Pahalaey sukshma BVS ko rachataey hain.)

Therefore on the basis of above three points, how is explanation of Virendra Dev Dixit about Trimurti correct. It is so much contradictory to what is said in Murlis about BVS i.e., subtle BVS.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Sanjeev Bhai

Here are a few Murli points, that clearly point to Shankar being present in Sakar!

Vishnu and Shankar may also become body-conscious [Mu 17-12-72]

His soul's name is Shiva. The whole world knows this. All these remaining names are given to the bodies. ShivBaba is called just Shiva. Only His body is not visible. Shankar's name is also based upon his body. Soul is just a soul. There is a soul in him also. But names are given to the bodies, like Vishnu and Shankar. Nobody tells, "O soul! Come here". [Mu 23.3.76]

Shankar's part is to be played practically. [Av 1-10-71]

Shankar is also a deity. They have then combined Shiva and Shankar. Now Father says, “I have entered into this body.” Therefore, you say Baap-Dada, but they say Shiv-Shankar. They don't say Shankar-Shiv. They say Shiv-Shankar. [11-2-75]

It is taught in AK, that everything first happens on the subtle level, before it is realised practically; and i believe this is where the confusion occurs. What can possibly can be achieved by deities, stuck in the Subtle Regions, without a corporeal body to act through. Who as these souls in any case???? As it has been said countless times in the Murli; ShivBaba needs a coporeal Chariot to get His task(s) done... so how can subtle beings in a Subtle Region, be of any use to Him; it simply is not logical. We live and interact in a corporeal world; and so, everything is eventually going to be played out in practical form, by corporeal beings, who are in a subtle stage of consciousness, not in subtle bodies, that no-one can see or relate to. If you are in a subtle body at the end of the Confluence Age; you get your inheritance via a deity, who provides you with a body, for you to come into the Golden Aged world(heaven)... not directly from ShivBaba, as in Nar to Narayan in this very birth! As ShivBaba says; who ever heard of study, whereby you get the rewards for this study in your next birth; not the birth you actually study in!

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:(1) It has been said in Murlis that " I " (Shiv) am also not the souls of Brahma Vishnu Shankar. It has benn categorically said that these subtle BVS are different souls and are subtle deities. And Prajapita Brahma is not a subtle deity but a Human being, Father of Mankind.
So, how does Veerendra Dev Dixit explain this?
It is not about being in the Subtle Region with subtle bodies but being in a subtle stage of thinking and churning while being in physical bodies.
(2) Also there is a point where it is said that suppose you ask, cannot be asked but just suppose you ask Shankar, whose body is this? Then he (Shankar) would say it is mine.
That just shows that Shankar is talked about a soul who is a subtle deity with whom we cannot chat or communicate at least verbally. And that he has his own subtle body and not physical body.
It is believed that the soul of Shankar (i.e Confluence-Aged Ram) always tries to remain in remembrance, i.e. a subtle stage of thinking and churning.
Therefore on the basis of above three points, how is explanation of Veerendra Dev Dixit about Trimurti correct. It is so much contradictory to what is said in Murlis about BVS i.e., subtle BVS.
Nothing is contradictory.