False Trimurti of Adv. knowledge.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: False Trimurti of Adv. knowledge.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
So base on you propagating your fairy godmother, it indicates Christianity as fairies are worshipped only in Christianity and not in hinduism. Moreover Shiva is establishing the ancient deity religion and not the farishta religion.indie.
All 40 years avaykt Vanis emphasise on becoming farishtas and not devtas.
If we are to become devtas, then why it is said in Vanis to follow avaykt farishta brahma bap and not follow Krishna(who is no.1 devta.)
Farishtas have no religion....they have bodies of light and might and they are khudayee-kidmatgaar(messengers of God ShivBaba)...devtas never become messengers of God ShivBaba.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
All 40 years avaykt Vanis emphasise on becoming farishtas and not devtas.
Never, it always emphasize us to follow Father Brahma.
If we are to become devtas, then why it is said in Vanis to follow avaykt farishta Brahma bap and not follow Krishna(who is no.1 devta.)
I havent come across the term 'Avyakt farishta Brahma bap' but if it is mentioned, then it means that we have to become farishtas with bodies as the feet of the fairies do not touch the ground. It means our intellect is always focus on ShivBaba and knowledge and the old world is forgottten.
Farishtas have no religion....they have bodies of light and might and they are khudayee-kidmatgaar(messengers of God ShivBaba)...devtas never become messengers of God ShivBaba.

I agree that farishtas with bodies are messengers of God but that is not the ultimate stage as it is said "Nar to Narayan and never "Nar to farishta."

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Never, it always emphasize us to follow Father Brahma.
indie.
So who and where is Father brahma ??
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:we have to become farishtas with bodies
I have kept a cutting from one of the BK magazines(Purity i think) from the 80s, which i have had on my wall for many years. It says...

Thus Spake Supreme Father God ShivBaba, through Brahma.

Sweet children. Blessed is one who is raj yogi, for he has lasting peace that is born of purity, and has bliss by virtue of his link with Me. He has wisdom that saves him form sin, and does lasting service to the world at large. Such a one who is pure and peaceful, and is a lamp and light unto others, he is an angel on earth, and is dear to Me. May you therefore be holy and raj yogi, and thus help in the noble cause of re-establishing the New Golden Aged World Order.

Roy
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So who and where is Father brahma ??
"You know, inheritance is received from two fathers. There is no third one. Brahma doesn’t give any inheritance. He's a broker (Dalaal). Inheritance is received from two. lokik (corporeal) and aloukik (incorporeal). That Father teaches and gives inheritance through this (Father)." [Mu 1.2.63]

This next point is a little less clear imo; but does rule out that we should shed our corporeal bodies, as Brahma Baba did!

You know how to follow the Father, isn’t it? Don’t you think that we could have become subtle by leaving this body. Do not follow (Father) in this aspect. Father Brahma becomes subtle so that one could follow easily by observing the example of subtle form. In spite of the absence of corporeal form, he causes divine visions through the angelic form just as in the corporeal form, isn’t it. .... Just as subtle Father Brahma is sustaining (the divine family) as if he is in corporeal form. He’s making everyone experience the sustenance of corporeal form. Similarly, while living in the corporeal form, you experience the subtle form. You have to study (learn) from only one Father. Whatever Father teaches, or gives training orally you have to study. [Av 17.3.(??)]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers (who believe that kamla devi will come back one day, as mother jagdamba.)
Narrating a conversation which i had with baba dixit (along with few others) in the year 1999.

We were sitting in a small room in Delhi ashram and were discussing about the breakaway group (dashrath Bhai's Vishnu Party) and then the topic of jagdamba came up ....One mata, who had teamed up with dashrath Bhai, had started calling herself as jagdamba and it was then baba dixit said that how can a married woman with children be jagdamba ....he also said the jagdamba had to be a kumari kanya and not married woman with children.....so how can kamla devi (married and leading a lokik life) and supposed jagdamba by PBKs, come back as mother jagdamba back into the Yagya.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:so how can kamla devi (married and leading a lokik life) and supposed jagdamba by PBKs, come back as mother jagdamba back into the Yagya.
Can you produce any proof that she has got married and has children? An affidavit from her stating that she has got married and has borne children? Or any photograph showing her lokik family?

Moreover, you believe the Avyakt Vanis to be true. In that case you should also believe his words that he chages kanya into mata and mata into kanya in the Confluence Age. So, first let her come back to the Yagya or give proof of her marriage and children. Then we can discuss this issue. Otherwise, we are just making speculations. Now don't give a reply that you met her. We all know that you met her. But has she authorized you to speak on behalf of her?
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
To all PBK Brothers (who believe that kamla devi will come back one day, as mother jagdamba.)
Narrating a conversation which i had with Baba dixit (along with few others) in the year 1999.

We were sitting in a small room in Delhi ashram and were discussing about the breakaway group (dashrath Bhai's Vishnu Party) and then the topic of jagdamba came up ....One mata, who had teamed up with dashrath Bhai, had started calling herself as jagdamba and it was then Baba dixit said that how can a married woman with children be jagdamba ....he also said the jagdamba had to be a Kumari kanya and not married woman with children.....so how can kamla devi (married and leading a lokik life) and supposed jagdamba by PBKs, come back as mother jagdamba back into the Yagya.
Actually the concept of this Godly knowledge is to focus our mind to ShivBaba irrespective whether one is married or not. To speculate Jagadamba Maa's personal life has nothing to do with Gyan; otherwise how can she be placed next to Shiva in the rosary of 108. It just implies that Jagadamba Maa's purusharth is marvellous as she is the bead next to Shiva in the rosary of 108 and the rosary of 108 is formed based on their purusharth in sangam yug and not whether one is a kanya or not.

The speciality of Jagadamba Maa is that eventhough she is married(that have to be proved by shivsena), she behaves like a kanya ie. she focus her thoughts on her beloved only ie. ShivBaba and kanyas always remember their beloved only, unlike mothers who divert their attention from husband to children. So when it is said that a kanya is needed to become Jagadhamba, it denotes that someone who can focus her thoughts only to ShivBaba and to no one else. Even Baba has said in AK that if we see the old Bhakti marg pictures of Mahakali(Jagadamba), Shankar's picture is shown on her forehead. So Jagadamba Maa's role is never to be taken literally to the marital status of a woman.

In AK Jagadamba Maa is referred as Meera and in Bhakti, Meera is shown to be always thinking of her Krishna, eventhough she is married to someone else, so similarly the Confluence Age Jagadamba Maa always focus her thoughts on ShivBaba like a kanya who remembers her beloved only and no one else. When she has put in so much of purusharth, then she is entitled to become Jagadamba irrespective of her marital status.

So shivsena, you type of demoniac souls will never understand the unlimited sayings of Baba Dixit as you are extremely busy in the hands of Maya.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Can you produce any proof that she has got married and has children? An affidavit from her stating that she has got married and has borne children? Or any photograph showing her lokik family?
Is there any need for any proof of her getting married and leading a lokik life with her children, when almost all PBKs know that she is married and has children.... the question is why PBKs like you need proof and wish to hide facts which are well-known in the pbk world.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Is there any need for any proof of her getting married and leading a lokik life with her children, when almost all PBKs know that she is married and has children.... the question is why PBKs like you need proof and wish to hide facts which are well-known in the PBK world.
Proof is required because you say you have met her and write about her on this forum as if she has authorized you to do the same.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Proof is required because you say you have met her and write about her on this forum as if she has authorized you to do the same.
Whether she has authorised me or not, a fact remains a fact ... can you deny that.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

I AM SORRY TO QUOTE VERY LATE.....APOLOGY !!!
ANU wrote: I my opinion, in so called Gyan marg, the true Gita has not been narrated yet. If I assume that the teaching about the Confluence Age and the drama recording is correct, it seems to me that the true Gita has not been spoken yet. The Vedas were narrated in the form of Sakar Murlis; they (Vedas) were then falsified and with many mistakes put in a written form; then based on the written form lots of disputes arose and lots of clarifications which create the record of Brahmanas, Aranyakas, Puranas and Upanishadas etc. But the true Gita, the essence of the whole knowledge has not been narrated yet. In my opinion, the true knowledge cannot contain ambiguities, controversions and cause so many confusion and divisions as it has happened so far.
....first of all in Gita it has been clearly seen that ARJUN seems to be very confused till the 18 adhyay or chapter.....sometimes he accepts the Gita statements and many times he questioned.....but that doesn't mean that Gita was wrong....no....it was Arjun's weakness that he was not able to understand the concept....
similarly ShivBaba(SHIV+Ram) is narrating the Gita accurately but due to our weakness we are not completely grasping the points and moreover very little is implemented in our life....
Hence in Murli it has always said that
"Ruhani baap ruhaani bachon ko baith padathe hai"
"Spiritual Father sits and teaches spiritual children"
....but if we are not in spiritual sense then how could we understand the Murli what baba says....

The actual meaning of Gyaan(knowledge) is Samajh(understanding)....it is not what we understand from the Murli verses....it is something that ShivBaba wants to make us understand through the Murli verses....
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote:
ShivBaba says in Murli 20-3-09 : "manushya toh kuch bhi jaante nahin, aise hi radiya marte aur samay waste karte rahete hain...Bap ko jaante hi nahin,naudha Bhakti karte hain...milta kuch bhi nahin...Maya fansa deti hai...woh samajte hain Shiv-Shankar ek hai..yeh bhi agyan hai."
[" humans (PBKs) do not know anything...they(PBKs) just keep on gossiping and wasting time...They (PBKs) do not know the Father (combined mother-Father ie shivshakti)....they just keep on doing various kinds of Bhakti...they(PBKs) do not get anything...Maya (ishwariya roop) traps them...they(PBKs) think that Shiv-Shankar are one...this is also agyan(ignorance)]

The above Murli point also clearly describes the state of the behad ka PBK family(not outside humans) where various kinds of Bhakti is going on and Shiv-Shankar are supposed to be one....this is nothing but agyan(ignorance)
SHIV and Shankar are two different entities with different roles to be played at different time.....but that doesn't mean
SHIV doesn't enters Shankar....
OK fine.....you just answer us why in the world SHIV has been named alongwith Shankar and not so called any deites....
in fact, SHIV is incorporeal and Shankar is corporeal(stage might be subtle) and when SHIV takes the support of prakrutti(corporeal form) that prakrutti is called SHAKTI which is none other than Shankar(first shakti of only SHIV)...
hence it is said even in Murli
"Shankar aur parvati ko yugal nahi kahenge"
"Shankar and parvati cannot be called couple"
....the only reason is that Shankar's pravrutti is with SHIV.....hence "EK ShivBaba DOOSRA NA KOI"

So you can call SHIV-Shankar or number one SHIV-SHAKTI.....it's one and the same!!!

this is GYAAN because no one in PBK's consider SHIV and Shankar as one and the same soul.....they are different but it is similar to that famous Muslim poem....

"Aadam ko khuda mat kaho,
Aadam khuda nahi hai!
Lekin khuda ke noor se
Aadam juda nahi hai."

(trying to translate in English)

"do not tell Adam as khuda( or allah),
(coz)Adam is not Khuda!
But from the light of Khuda,
Adam is never juda(or seperated)"
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: IMO, The two beliefs and rememberence: BK remembering Shiv in jad Paramdham above and and PBK belief of Shiv being present in the corporeal body (jad 5 tatwa) make both of them as nivritti-marg sanyasis as they will never understand the yartharth roop of ShivBaba...it is only 108 shivshakti-pandavsena(pravritti-marg bacche) who will always see as Shiv combined with no. 1 shakti(Mama)....it has been said in Murlis: "sanyasis ko anth mein jagna hai"("sanyasis will wake up in the end")...so BK-PBK nivritti-marg sanyasis will wake up only in the end of the behad ka drama.
say,who is saying this!!!...
dear Shivsena Bhai,
i don't want to comment for BK's.....but how could you say this for PBK's that they are the sanyasis?
in fact it's you who is sanyasi or arya samaji's....because they used to say that GOD doesn't exist in corporeal form(similar to yours concept)...
your imaginational remembrance that is remembering Mama in her extinct corporeal last birth of OM RADHE Mama is something very ridiculous statement ever heard....
in Murli it has been said
"In Mama brahma ko bhi Yaad nahi karna hai.Bahut hai jo in mein fas padte hai."
"These Mama brahma should also be not remembered.Many are there who gets trapped in them"
....now i don't know why baba said so in Murli's......might be you can answer this....!!!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The above Murli point also clearly describes the state of the behad ka PBK family(not outside humans) where various kinds of Bhakti is going on and Shiv-Shankar are supposed to be one....this is nothing but agyan(ignorance)
But what are you doing now? You are uploading all kinds of Bhakti pictures and Bhakti songs in praise of Mama. Is this not Bhakti? And that too Bhakti in a gross form not just subtle? Then are you not spreading ignorance by practicing and preaching such gross Bhakti?