False Trimurti of Adv. knowledge.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: False Trimurti of Adv. knowledge.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I have to agree with Arjun Bhai here Shivsena Bhai; i think you are starting to tie yourself in knots with this!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

It is too early to say who is tying the knots....whether baba Dixit is tying the PBKs into knots in the form of AK.....or potential 108 are trying to untie the knots created by Baba Dixit.
Let us wait for a few years and the whole mystery will unravel itself.(truth always reveals itself in the end...not in the beginning or in the middle of behad ka drama)

shivsena
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:It is too early to say who is tying the knots....whether baba Dixit is tying the PBKs into knots in the form of AK.....or potential 108 are trying to untie the knots created by Baba Dixit.Let us wait for a few years and the whole mystery will unravel itself.(truth always reveals itself in the end...not in the beginning or in the middle of behad ka drama)
I am not sure it is too early Bhai... you certainly have your opinions as you state very clearly here. You are not waiting for anything! :D

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I am not sure it is too early Bhai... you certainly have your opinions as you state very clearly here. You are not waiting for anything!
Roy
I am waiting for my pbk brothers to wake up to the fact that AK is jhooti Gita of Krishna.(VD)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers

Murli 18-11-02 says: "Bholanath, Shankar ko nahin kahenge, kyon ki Shankar adi-madhya-anth ka raaj nahin samjate...Bholanath varsa dete hain, Shankar varsa nahin dete...Shankar Sakar mein aate hi nahin."
["Shankar cannot be called bholanath because Shankar does not explain the secret of the beginning-middle-end of behad ka drama.....bholanath gives inheritance...Shankar does not give inheritance.....Shankar does not come in corporeal."]

The above point clearly says that Shankar does not give inheritance and Shankar does not come in corporeal form....but PBKs( who are hypnotised by AK ) keep on believing that Baba Dixit is Shankar (the corporeal form) and they will get inheritance through Shankar.

shivsena.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Murli 18-11-02 says: "Bholanath, Shankar ko nahin kahenge, kyon ki Shankar adi-madhya-anth ka raaj nahin samjate...Bholanath varsa dete hain, Shankar varsa nahin dete...Shankar Sakar mein aate hi nahin."["Shankar cannot be called bholanath because Shankar does not explain the secret of the beginning-middle-end of behad ka drama.....bholanath gives inheritance...Shankar does not give inheritance.....Shankar does not come in corporeal."]The above point clearly says that Shankar does not give inheritance and Shankar does not come in corporeal form....but PBKs( who are hypnotised by AK ) keep on believing that Baba Dixit is Shankar (the corporeal form) and they will get inheritance through Shankar.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

It has been made quite clear in AK, that Shiv and Shankar are two separate souls. Shankar is an effort maker Brahmin, who is said to be next to ShivBaba, because he is the no 1 Brahmin, who achieves the nirakar(incorporeal) stage whilst still in the body, and becomes bapsaman. This is why Shiv and Shankar have been associated together, where as no other human soul has. Thus the inheritance is of course not received from Shankar(Baba Dixit), because he is making effort to remain in an incorporeal stage of consciousness, in order to burn off his huge burden of sins. Only ShivBaba(Bholanath) Himself, can actually give us our inheritance; no human soul is capable of this... Shankar is a student, he is not God!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
I am waiting for my PBK Brothers to wake up to the fact that AK is jhooti Gita of Krishna.(VD)
It will never take place even in your dreams.
Murli 18-11-02 says: "Bholanath, Shankar ko nahin kahenge, kyon ki Shankar adi-madhya-anth ka raaj nahin samjate...Bholanath varsa dete hain, Shankar varsa nahin dete...Shankar Sakar mein aate hi nahin."
["Shankar cannot be called bholanath because Shankar does not explain the secret of the beginning-middle-end of behad ka drama.....bholanath gives inheritance...Shankar does not give inheritance.....Shankar does not come in corporeal."]

The above point clearly says that Shankar does not give inheritance and Shankar does not come in corporeal form....but PBKs( who are hypnotised by AK ) keep on believing that Baba Dixit is Shankar (the corporeal form) and they will get inheritance through Shankar.
The PBKs are aware that they will not get their inheritance through Shankar but they will get their inheritance through Prajapita. As the soul of Baba Dixit will play the role of Narayan, He plays the role of Shankar too but inheritance is received through Prajapita only. It is so obvious that you are fighting a losing battle when even the BKs cannot support your belief that Om Radhey's soul is part of ShivBaba.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Disc.CD No.448, dated 22.11.07 at Urai (Jalaun)
Extracts-Part-2

Time: 11.20-17.11

Baba: The group of Suryavanshis remained in the advance (party). And even among the Suryavanshis that group of Chandravanshis also remained who surrender themselves. In front of whom? In front of the Suryavanshis. Some will emerge from the rosary of victory (Vijaymala) as well, i.e. from among the BKs,won’t they ? When the queen bee emerges, then the entire tree (swarm) follows her. So, those souls, which will emerge, and here the Suryavanshis among the Advance Party, so, they are just handful when compared to the world, aren’t they ? These are few and those are numerous, in crores. So, a very big revolution will take place. God will be with these people and God will not be with those people. That is why they will go on losing and these people, the handful , the five Pandavas will go on winning. And even now they are winning. Arey, the Fatherwas revealed from the year 1976, the Advance Party was revealed; so, are they (the people of the Advance Party) continuously winning or losing? (Everyone said – they are winning) They are winning.

Now the revolution is small. It is limited to the world of Brahmins alone. Even in the world of Brahmins it is limited to those who have come to know what Brahmakumaris are and what Prajapita Brahmakumaris are. It is limited to them alone. In the future, when the entire world will know then there will be such a big opposition. These big religious gurus of the world, of the outside world, who sit in gatherings of lakhs (hundred thousand) of people and the political leaders of the big countries of the world, who hold such great powers. The President of America holds so much power. If he wishes he can destroy any country. It will not take even a second. He can destroy the entire country. They are such big religious leaders, political leaders. And if all of them join hands with the Brahmakumaris and start opposing (us), then what will be the condition? Will there be any way other than going to the Supreme Abode (Paramdham)? There will not be any (other) way
1) Who are they? Where are those who came in 1976 and recognised the Father? And why "THEY"? Are "THEY" not in AIVV now?

2) What does it mean NO OTHER WAY? Do these souls who recognise Father need to be forced by the inconvenient conditions of the world inorder to go to Paramdham? What does all this mean? Has anyone understood?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:1) Who are they? Where are those who came in 1976 and recognised the Father? And why "THEY"? Are "THEY" not in AIVV now?
They refers to the PBKs who recognized the Father from time to time from 1976 till date.
2) What does it mean NO OTHER WAY? Do these souls who recognise Father need to be forced by the inconvenient conditions of the world inorder to go to Paramdham? What does all this mean? Has anyone understood?
What Baba is trying to convey is that now souls do not understand the knowledge and make efforts when God is explaining affectionately. But when the political and religious leaders of the world join hands with the BKs (in opposing the PBKs) then nobody can stop the world destruction. The people of the world would have no other way other than going to the Supreme Abode (Paramdham) in a limited sense. In an unlimited sense, the PBKs (Suryavanshis and Chandravanshis) would reach the living Paramdham (that would be established in Mount Abu).
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
It will never take place even in your dreams.
That Ak is Krishna ki jhooti Gita is just going to unfold in the near future when you see many PBKs revolting against the teachings of Baba Dixit. ....it is just a question of time(when) and not if.
The PBKs are aware that they will not get their inheritance through Shankar but they will get their inheritance through Prajapita. indie.
One Murli says that inheritance will be got by prajapita (that will be for praja )...Murlis says: "prajapita will be amongst praja".(indirect inheritance)

Another Murli says that "prajapita brahma se varsa nahin milta ."...so 108 kings will get varsa(direct inheritance) from subtle brahma(Mama-combined shiv-shakti combined mother-Father.) as praja does not know who is subtle angelic brahma.
Unless the terms "direct inheritance" and "Indirect inheritance " are well defined and understood we all maybe just groping in ignorance.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:prajapita brahma se varsa nahin milta
Will you be kind enough to translate this fully Shivsena Bhai?

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
That Ak is Krishna ki jhooti Gita is just going to unfold in the near future when you see many PBKs revolting against the teachings of Baba Dixit. ....it is just a question of time(when) and not if.
Only the weak ones will leave becoz of Maya's attack; just as you have left due to Maya.Those who had left Rambap-Baba Dixit and condemn Him will crawl back with remorse feelings. ShivBaba (Baba Dixit) has already said that most PBKs will join hands with the BKs when they failed their exam and confront the remaining Advance Party group . Just like in the Mahabharata war, a handfull of PBKs (pandavas) will wage spiritual war with those kauravas( PBKs who had left Him and join hands with the BKs). The handfull will win as God is with them.
One Murli says that inheritance will be got by prajapita (that will be for praja )...Murlis says: "prajapita will be amongst praja".(indirect inheritance)
That is those who had left their bodies in sangam yug.
Another Murli says that "prajapita Brahma se varsa nahin milta ."..
Those brahmins who survive destruction will receive inheritance from ShivBaba through Prajapita.
.so 108 kings will get varsa(direct inheritance) from subtle Brahma(Mama-combined Shiv-shakti combined mother-Father.) as praja does not know who is subtle angelic Brahma.

not interested in your views when you are unable to provide any SM to support your beliefs that ShivBaba = Shiva + subtle Brahma Mama.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: prajapita Brahma se varsa nahin milta
Will you be kind enough to translate this fully Shivsena Bhai?
Roy
"prajapita Brahma se varsa nahin milta" [ "prajapita brahma does not give inheritance" ]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
. Just like in the Mahabharata war, a handfull of PBKs (pandavas) will wage spiritual war with those kauravas( PBKs who had left Him and join hands with the BKs). The handfull will win as God is with them.
Murlis say: "koi bhi deh-dhari ko bhagwan nahin kah sakte"(no bodily person can be called God")....so imo, the true pandava are only 108 souls who have recognised the yartharth roop of ShivBaba(shivshakti--Mama) and the rest are kauravs.....also in Murlis it is said :"Pandavs had no palaces like yadavs-kauravs (BKs-PBKs)"...only those who sit at home and remember Mama as shivshakti(ShivBaba) are true Pandavs (point: "garh baite bhagwan mila") and those who have palaces are yadav-kaurav.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:so imo, the true pandava are only 108 souls who have recognised the yartharth roop of ShivBaba(shivshakti--Mama) and the rest are kauravs
If 108 have already recognized, where are they? I don't see anyone except you.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:"prajapita Brahma se varsa nahin milta" [ "prajapita brahma does not give inheritance" ]
Thanks Bhai!