PBK World Tree

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Pari
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

PBK World Tree

Post by Pari »

Hai PBKs,

I was wondering if the PBKs have their own World Tree?

Let me explain the astrological aspects before I give my suggestions.

I came back to participate in the internet around September 2009 through setting up the Global BK forum. Then, I wanted to see if I can get evidences which will support the 5000 year cycle of time. So, I started doing searches in the internet and that was how I came across the Mayan calender for 5000 years. Then, I got to know that there were ancient Red Indian prophesies which predicted unity by 2012. Then, I noticed that there were also modern day astrologers who were predicting that there would be some form of unity in 2012 and they were saying that it may begin in 2010 or 2011. I realised that people were waiting for world unity or some form of unity to take place because of the ancient prophesies and modern-day astrological predictions.

I am a Malaysian Ceylonese. I am not sure as to how it is in Sri Lanka; but previously the Malaysian Ceylonese were very dependent on astrology. Actually, my relatives were mainly landlords because we belong to the landlord caste. However, sometimes we did get involved with business because the Malaysian Chinese were basically involved with business. If the astrologers predicted that the time was suitable for some kind of business etc, and you started a business of that kind at that time, the chances that you will succeed is high. If the astrologers predicted that you should not get involved in a certain kind of business during a specific time, then you should not get involved with that kind of business at that specific time. The business might fail, if you did. Thus, I was taught to keep a look out for astrologically good times to do that which would succeed (based on astrological predictions). Since I was introduced to the Brahma Kumaris, I stopped going to the astrologers. However, when I got to know that people were expecting unity to take place by 2012 based on ancient prophesies and modern-day astrological predictions, I decided to take advantage of it and flowed along the line for unity. I would say that there are some signs that I am successful (even if only for a small extent). Someone, who liked my videos, told me to make sure that my videos get on the homepage of Youtube so that people can see it. He said people would surely like it if they saw it. I did an analysis on how to get on the home page of Youtube. I noticed that sometimes my videos are being placed there and at other times, it is not. I think if we uploaded something on a daily basis, the chances that our videos would often be on the front page is greater. I am not sure about this. However, I do not have the time to record and up-load everyday. I hardly upload anything now and I have not checked to see if this has affected the chances of my videos coming on Youtube's home page.

After having begun up-loading the vidoes, I was seeing visions and getting information explaining the 'alien' issues and I decided to try to bring that into the 'unity' issue as well to make my moves more successful. Then, I got involved in the alien forums and realised that a lot of people come there to see what people are saying about the aliens (though they just come to read and do not participate there).

I would say that I was right in thinking that something related to unity would bring success because the astrological signs favour unity.

Just now, I was thinking about how the PBKs say that their Chariot is Prajapita Brahma now. I was thinking that if they created a world tree which had Brahma Baba on the right and the PBK Chariot on the left with God as the seed being right under the trunk, and placing all the other religious sects into the tree as a form of unity, then the 'unity' aspect might help your Chariot to play the role of Prajapita Brahma. It should be noted that there may be a lot of people who are interested in walking into a new world, but they may not be interested in changing their believes. Further, defamatory things are being said about the Brahma Kumaris (in the internet) and people are asking me about that but I just say that big organizations are bound to have problems and inform them that I am not a representative of the Brahma Kumaris. Because of these defamatory statements, many people may be afraid to join the Brahma Kumaris or the PBK movement. So, if we want success in this plan for unity, we cannot expect others to completely accept BK or PBK knowledge. But we can help them to know that they can also get involved with world transformation through whatever way they can.

The right side of the World Tree relates to sustenance. The Brahma Kumaris' role involves sustenance and so you should place them on the right. Since it is the Brahma Kumaris who play the role of making sure that the 900,000 are ready for world transformation, they should be placed on the right next to God. The PBK Chariot should be placed on the left because he involves those walking into the new world. Since many might be interested in the 'walking-into heaven aspect', many might become interested in the left side. The walking-in process relates to that which is happening in the corporeal sense. This is why I am saying the the PBK Chariot should be on the left. The left relates to the corporeal whereas the right relates to sustenance etc.

Since the unity aspect can turn this tree into a success, you should also put all the other religions into it somewhere so that people are happy to see their religious organization in the Tree. The ET believers should also be given a place there and so should the 'evolution believers'. There are a lot of people who are interested in the ET (alien) issues and the 'evolution issues'. They might wonder, debate upon and question something or the other relating to these positions in the tree. That debating will actually help them understand what you are saying about world transformation. They may not be interested in making the PBK Chariot their leader. I know because I have been mixing with them. But they might get interested in the walking-in process. And so, in an indirect way, your Chariot might be playing the role of Prajapita Brahma.

You should place a circle next to the Brahma Kumaris with the words “others who use BK knowledge but who are not under the control of the Brahma Kumaris”. Next to the PBK Chariot you should place the other Confluence Aged groups who have branched off from the PBK movement. Then, below God there should be another circle with the words “non-BKs, non-PBKs who are involved with world transformation through self transformation”. The people in this circle (below God) need not use BK-knowledge or PBK knowledge but they must have included the aim of “world transformation through self transformation” into their spiritual aims. There are many out there who believe in world transformation and the New World but they may not be involved with self transformation. How can they be placed among the roots. However, there may be others who are involved with perfecting themselves (spiritually) and who do believe in world transformation. Maybe, without realising that they are involved with Confluence Aged kind of effort-making, they may be involved with world transformation through self transformation. If a person is just trying to attain the enlightened state so that they can become a guide to others, they are not involved with world transformation through self transformation. However, if they also have the aims of guiding others towards self transformation (which will lead to world transformation), what does it matter if they were using a different kind of knowledge or 'belief system' for going beyond. Through a World Tree that tries to unite all those involved with the New World, their attention might be turned towards you and the unity aspects which you are putting forward. The unity aspects might bring success into what you are doing.

Well, think about it? I think it is a good idea but I do not have the time for it. But you can improve your own service through the unity concept since the astrological stars/planets are in favour of unity by 2012.

You might question as to why you should promote the Brahma Kumaris through this World Tree when they are not accepting or promoting you guys. Well, if you can forgive them and just accept their institution as God's (even though they treat you guys badly), then you are very great indeed.

It is not that I do not want to promote the PBKs. It is my view that, at the moment, I should be promoting the Brahma Kumaris because the Brahma Kumaris are involved with making sure that the 900,000 are ready for World Transformation. And I want to make sure that the Confluence Aged gathering becomes powerful and becomes ready. It is the role of the Brahma Kumaris to train and make sure that the 900,000 are ready. So, I feel, I should allow them to do their job. When it is time for the PBK Chariot to play the role of Prajapita Brahma, that would happen as per the World Drama. If it is there in the Drama to happen, it will happen when it is time for it to happen. But if you tell people to accept it, they may run away because many people want to play a great role as the leader. We can achieve success by allowing them to play a great role (through whatever way they want) but we can play a guiding role which will help them to achieve success in what they are doing. Their success is success for world transformation.

Baba has said in the BK Murlis that you should not ask Him about the future. He has said that if you want to know the future, then you should ask the astrologers. So, I don't think there is anything wrong in taking advantage of the ancient prophesies and modern-day astrological predictions which provide for some form of unity by 2012.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: PBK World Tree

Post by arjun »

bkpari wrote:I was wondering if the PBKs have their own World Tree?
Sister pari,
Om Shanti. PBKs don't have any separate World Tree. The same picture of World Tree which was prepared during Brahma Baba's lifetime on the basis of visions (saakshaatkaar) is used by the PBKs, but its explanation is given in detail and it is believed that the persons (BKs, Brahma Baba and Mama) depicted at the base of the Tree are not actually the persons picturized, but they represent some other persons. For example, Brahma Baba represents Prajapita Brahma (the soul of Confluence-Aged Ram or Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) and Om Radhey Mama represents Jagdamba (PBK Kamala Devi). Similarly, the 8 BKs sitting around Brahma and Saraswati represent the 8 base-like souls among BKs who are roots of 8 major religions depicted in the world tree. Similarly, the 8 seeds at the base of 8 roots represent the root-souls among the PBKs pertaining to 8 religions.
You might question as to why you should promote the Brahma Kumaris through this World Tree when they are not accepting or promoting you guys. Well, if you can forgive them and just accept their institution as God's (even though they treat you guys badly), then you are very great indeed.
Brahmakumaris (the senior Dadis, Dadas and senior BKs) are already promoting themselves at the cost of ShivBaba. I don't think there is any need to promote them. The only One needed to be revealed to the world is the practical part of ShivBaba, the living seed of the World Tree. When the seed is recognized, the stem, the branches and the leaves will automatically be revealed and promoted.

However, you are free to send your suggestions to AIVV on their official emailid - [email protected]

OGS,
Arjun
Pari
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Post by Pari »

Nice to know that the PBKs have their own interpretation of the World Tree.

I am not going to send my suggestion through the link which you have given. I think people should be allowed to do whatever they want to.
Pari

Post by Pari »

arjun wrote:Similarly, the 8 BKs sitting around Brahma and Saraswati represent the 8 base-like souls among BKs who are roots of 8 major religions depicted in the world tree. Similarly, the 8 seeds at the base of 8 roots represent the root-souls among the PBKs pertaining to 8 religions.
What do you mean by this?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

pari wrote:What do you mean by this?
There are seed-like (beejroop) and root-like (aadhaarmoort) souls among PBKs and BKs respectively with characteristics of 8-10 religions who have been depicted as seeds and BKs sitting at the base of the Kalpa tree.
Pari

Post by Pari »

arjun wrote: There are seed-like (beejroop) and root-like (aadhaarmoort) souls among PBKs and BKs respectively with characteristics of 8-10 religions who have been depicted as seeds and BKs sitting at the base of the Kalpa tree.
What is the difference between the seed-like and the root-like? What are they supposed to be doing to play this play?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

pari wrote:What is the difference between the seed-like and the root-like? What are they supposed to be doing to play this play?
Root-like soul of a particular religion is a BK soul (with sanskars of that religion) in whose body a religious Father enters from the Supreme Abode and the seed-like soul of that religion is the PBK soul (with sanskars of that religion) who gives birth to the body of that root-like soul. For example, the soul of Christ enters in Jesus to establish Christianity.The soul of Jesus had been a BK in the Confluence Age whereas the physical Father of Jesus had been a PBK in the Confluence Age.
Pari

Post by Pari »

Thanks for the info Arjun. Maybe you had been one of the fathers of one of my past births. :D
Pari

Post by Pari »

Pari wrote:Thanks for the info Arjun. Maybe you had been one of the fathers of one of my past births. :D
In fact, you must surely have been a Father in a previous birth because, I remember, when we were participating in the ex-BK Forum around 2003 (or sometime around then), when the XBKs were being harsh to me, you would always come to defend me. And then, you advised me that I should not let others bully me. Only a Father of a child would do such a thing. Maybe, the sanskars of your past birth, where you had been my Father, had made you do all those things. :D
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

pari wrote:Thanks for the info Arjun. Maybe you had been one of the fathers of one of my past births.
I don't know whether I had been your Father in any of the previous births or not, but I am definitely your brother in this birth both as a soul (child of Supreme Soul) and as a child of Prajapita Brahma. :D
Pari

Post by Pari »

arjun wrote:I don't know whether I had been your Father in any of the previous births or not, but I am definitely your Brother in this birth both as a soul (child of Supreme Soul) and as a child of Prajapita Brahma. :D
:D