Controversy - let's live what we preach

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Controversy - let's live what we preach

Post by Sach_Khand »

ANU wrote: Exploitation has two sides - the one who exploits and the one who let's to exploit him. Don't fall in the trap which AIVV teacher created.
I have already made it clear that I am not a follower of AIVV or Virendra Dev Dixit now. And I have written about equality in general and not specifically about what AIVV or Virendra Dev Dixit preaches. I have answered ANU not on behalf of Virendra Dev Dixit or AIVV but what I think about such issues. Gender discrimination is seen in every religion and in also every class of our present society. Even in the so called modern societies.
ANU has stressed the word INDEPENDENT. I think such an idea is not correct. Can any male or a female be independent of the other sex? This idea itself is wrong.
And equality comes only with similarity. If not that equality is charity or just a show business. Nothing in practical. And in such societies the weaker one is even more exploited. Becuase it is done wearing the mask of modernity and of a gentleman and is done in a more sophisticated way. And so this cannot even be opposed.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

ANU wrote: 7. People who travelled with Veerendra Dev Dixit say that they had never seen him waking up for the Amrit Vela, but sleeping till 5-6 o'clock, while at the same time he himself terrifies students with harsh words about falling asleep telling them that they should sleep 4 hours. ]
ShivBaba never sleeps.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

ShivBaba never sleeps.
I think it was said in a wrong way. Acc to what I have ever studied in AIVV, Shiva never sleeps, but ShivBaba does; in the same way ShivBaba eats etc.
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

ANU wrote: I think it was said in a wrong way. Acc to what I have ever studied in AIVV, Shiva never sleeps, but ShivBaba does; in the same way ShivBaba eats etc.
If ShivBaba sleeps how will you become pure? The Living Truth never sleeps.

ShivBaba never eats.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

button slammer wrote:If ShivBaba sleeps how will you become pure? The Living Truth never sleeps.

ShivBaba never eats.
This is an interesting point, and i agree with Button Bhai. ShivBaba does not eat or sleep, it is Baba Dixit(his ageing body and brain) that needs rest. It is the same costume that needs food. This is not Shiva's costume; He simply takes it on loan, to have a corporeal or practical relationship with us, in the form of ShivBaba(Shiva in Sakar).

Roy
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Many times in classes AIVV teacher himself said that ShivBaba performs ordinary acts like eating, going to toilet and things like this. From this point of view the opinion that ShivBaba doesn't eat remains wrong. Of course, I accept the possibility that some will tell me that it was Krishna who said so :laugh: but I should always think that it is ShivBaba who speaks.

If AIVV teacher who is perceived as ShivBaba says that ShivBaba eats and performs other physiological acts, why do you say that ShivBaba doesn't eat or sleep?

Anyway, even if we leave this issue and say "Verendra Dev Dixit sleeps" why does Virendra Dev Dixit asked why he sleeps in the morning answer "Does ShivBaba need to make purushart?" He (Virendra Dev Dixit) assures all around that he never says that he is ShivBaba. ;-)
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

ANU wrote: "Does ShivBaba need to make purushart?"
Previously ShivBaba would ask '' child, to whose lap have you come?'' History repeats in the predestined drama.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

ANU wrote:Many times in classes AIVV teacher himself said that ShivBaba performs ordinary acts like eating, going to toilet and things like this. From this point of view the opinion that ShivBaba doesn't eat remains wrong. Of course, I accept the possibility that some will tell me that it was Krishna who said so :laugh: but I should always think that it is ShivBaba who speaks.

If AIVV teacher who is perceived as ShivBaba says that ShivBaba eats and performs other physiological acts, why do you say that ShivBaba doesn't eat or sleep?

Anyway, even if we leave this issue and say "Verendra Dev Dixit sleeps" why does Veerendra Dev Dixit asked why he sleeps in the morning answer "Does ShivBaba need to make purushart?" He (Veerendra Dev Dixit) assures all around that he never says that he is ShivBaba. ;-)
Dear ANU,
Why do you like to waste your time and energy? I think this debate will lead nowhere. I too have wasted my energy and time and money here.
And now, out of my experience I am requesting you. Afterall experience gives you some authority. As in A.V. it is said, become Anubhavimurt. Experienced person. Even of this Maya of futile debating. And I have done this foolishness.
I think we need to share our views, and only this will help us.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
ANU

Post by ANU »

Sanjeev

I find your remark right. It helped me to stop and reflect over the past in this forum.

Waste of time, waste of money, waste of energy, waste of words.

I greet all participants and fly away.

Thanks and good luck.

Anu