ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Father Shiva cannot speak lies under any circumstances as this would leave a bad taste in the minds of the children and raise doubts(queries) in their minds, as to why Father of truth Shiv does not speak the truth
The predication of destruction in 1976 as well as 2000 was in an unlimited sense and not in a limited sense.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: The predication of destruction in 1976 as well as 2000 was in an unlimited sense and not in a limited sense.
And may i know what is this unlimited sense in which these predictions were made.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:And may i know what is this unlimited sense in which these predictions were made.
I think we can agree that in 1976, ShivBaba was talking about destruction within the Sangamyugi world, not the Broad Drama. Of course, this wasn't so obvious to the Brahmin souls in the Yagya at this time. However, this doesn't make it untruth, but it does serve to test the faith of souls, and also reveals that what ShivBaba says, should firstly be applied in the context of the Confluence Age world, in a subtle(unlimited) sense; not the outside world, in a gross(limited) sense(these things occur later). This was one of the main lessons being taught here, imo!

Am i right in thinking, that the shooting of the Iron Age finished in 2000?

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:And may i know what is this unlimited sense in which these predictions were made.
The 1976 prediction referred to destruction within the BK world and the 2000 prediction referred to the destruction within the PBK world (following the events related to arrest of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in 1998).
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: Am i right in thinking, that the shooting of the Iron Age finished in 2000?

Roy
Can any other PBK answer this.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:The 1976 prediction referred to destruction within the BK world and the 2000 prediction referred to the destruction within the PBK world (following the events related to arrest of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in 1998).
Thank you Arjun Bhai, this is very interesting!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Arjun wrote:
The 1976 prediction referred to destruction within the BK world and the 2000 prediction referred to the destruction within the PBK world (following the events related to arrest of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit in 1998).
Very true. When Baba speaks of destruction, He speaks of the unlimited destruction. Baba is not interested of the physical destruction. Baba is more keen of his children becoming perfect and when one attains the perfect sage, the intellect feeds the exact date of the physical destruction too. Once the intellect receive the power of truth, then the knowledge of the unlimited and limited will be on the fingertips.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: The 1976 prediction referred to destruction within the BK world and the 2000 prediction referred to the destruction within the PBK world (following the events related to arrest of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit in 1998).
And both the worlds inspite of being destructed as per your beliefs are progressing with their beliefs and still going strong and expanding....is that what you call destruction.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:And both the worlds inspite of being destructed as per your beliefs are progressing with their beliefs and still going strong and expanding....is that what you call destruction.
It was the unrighteous elements among BKs/PBKs who were destroyed (i.e. left the BK/PBK fold). Rest are progressing.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear roy Bhai.

In Murlis it is often said: "Krishna ko shyam-sunder kahete hain....parantu woh kaise hai yeh kissi ko nahin maloom".[meaning: "Krishna is called shyam-sunder..but how is he shyam-sunder nobody knows"]

Can you please share your views about who is this Krishna who is shyam-sunder and how does he become shyam(kalaa) and how does he become sunder.(gora)

shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: It was the unrighteous elements among BKs/PBKs who were destroyed (i.e. left the BK/PBK fold). Rest are progressing.
Kamala Devi left yajnya. Do you mean she was unrighteous and was destroyed?

And even after 2000 and even after 2008, there are some followers of Virendra Dev Dixit who are leaving AIVV (correct me if I am wrong). Some, who came after 2000 might also be leaving AIVV after staying for few years with AIVV.
Does it mean that in 2000, the actual 16000 and 108 were decided. That is those 16000 and 108 passed in the 2000 exam and others failed. Is it that way?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Sanjeev Bhai,

Do you believe that Drama is accurate in its own way and we are all simply playing our part..? Jagadamba Ma is still with Baba through her mind and intellect. She left yagaya because she got 'prayarnaa'( inspiration) from some children, and she is just playing her role assigned at the moment..Jagdamba Ma has a wonderful part in the drama that most of us don't understand. Let drama unfold naturally while we continue with our prusharth. Baba has said no one can understand Ma's role, especially not children.

Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:In Murlis it is often said: "Krishna ko shyam-sunder kahete hain....parantu woh kaise hai yeh kissi ko nahin maloom".[meaning: "Krishna is called shyam-sunder..but how is he shyam-sunder nobody knows"]Can you please share your views about who is this Krishna who is shyam-sunder and how does he become shyam(kalaa) and how does he become sunder.(gora)
You know me Shivsena Bhai, never reticent about giving my views! :D However, I am not sure what the Hindi terms mean, so if you would kindly enlighten this heathen :D ... i shall try to give a response to your question!

Roy

P.S. Please translate the following... shyam-sunder, shyam(kalaa) and sunder(gora). Thank you!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Kamala Devi left yajnya. Do you mean she was unrighteous and was destroyed?
Baba says that souls like Kamala Devi and Dada Lekhraj are not to be blamed for the part that they play or their shortcomings because they were misled by some wicked souls within the Yagya.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:In Murlis it is often said: "Krishna ko shyam-sunder kahete hain....parantu woh kaise hai yeh kissi ko nahin maloom".[meaning: "Krishna is called shyam-sunder..but how is he shyam-sunder nobody knows"]Can you please share your views about who is this Krishna who is shyam-sunder and how does he become shyam(kalaa) and how does he become sunder.(gora)
P.S. Please translate the following... shyam-sunder, shyam(kalaa) and sunder(gora). Thank you!
"Krishna ko shyam-sunder kahete hain....parantu woh kaise hai yeh kissi ko nahin maloom". Kirshma is called shyam(black part) and sunder(gora-means white part)...but how he plays such a part is not known.....so this riddle of who is Krishna and how does he play the black-white part is to be known, if the whole knowledge is to be understood.