ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Ak teaches that Sangamyugi Narayan and Sangamyugi Lakshmi will be revealed in 2018....now what i wish to know is that how many years will they require to transform their bodies(as Krishna-Radha cannot be born from impure bodies) and when will children Radha-Krishna will be born as twins and how does the conception takes place in the womb of mother Sangamyugi Lakshmi.....will the twin children Radha-Krishna be born in the impure world when impure souls are still existing ??
Dear Shivsena Bhai
arjun wrote:Baba has said in the Murlis that all the questions related to time, like when will this happen, when will that happen clearly indicate that children are no more interested in ShivBaba and want him to leave this world.
I think this is a really good point Arjun Bhai is making... we can be in too much of a hurry to know everything, instead of enjoying the journey or process, and having the faith that it will all unfold at the right time. Having said that, i think we all want the answers to the questions you are asking Shivsena Bhai! However, i can wait for these(a whole five minutes if necessary!) :D

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
By the way, I think the Confluence-Aged Radha-Krishna take revelation-like birth amidst impure world whereas the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna take physical birth only after the impure world has been destroyed.
What i wish to know is in how many years will the body be transformed and how will the first twins be conceived and when will they take birth and when will they be called satyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.

I do not expect baba Dixit to give answers to all queries. I am just asking for some logical churnings from PBKs who could share their churnings with others.....it is said in Murlis: "Puraa Gyan samajne wale hi puri rajai karenge". ["those who have the full knowledge will enjoy the kingdom fully.]
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:I think this is a really good point Arjun Bhai is making... we can be in too much of a hurry to know everything, instead of enjoying the journey or process, and having the faith that it will all unfold at the right time. Having said that, i think we all want the answers to the questions you are asking Shivsena Bhai! However, i can wait for these(a whole five minutes if necessary!)
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

More than 70 years have passed and we claim to be world-transformers and we ourselves do not know how the bodies are going to be transformed.....It is said in Vanis many times that you children should not wait for time and now is the time to become "tivra purusharthis"(fast purusharthis) and how can we do fast effort unless we are first full knowledgeable....in Vanis it is said: "Kissi bhi baat ka agyan ho toh usse Gyani nahin kahenge"....half-knowledgeable cannot become full rulers of the world.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:What i wish to know is in how many years will the body be transformed and how will the first twins be conceived and when will they take birth and when will they be called satyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.
Please wait and watch.
More than 70 years have passed and we claim to be world-transformers and we ourselves do not know how the bodies are going to be transformed.....It is said in Vanis many times that you children should not wait for time and now is the time to become "tivra purusharthis"(fast purusharthis) and how can we do fast effort unless we are first full knowledgeable....in Vanis it is said: "Kissi bhi baat ka agyan ho toh usse Gyani nahin kahenge"....half-knowledgeable cannot become full rulers of the world.
But you are using all your time in simply arguing and repeating imaginary things. I don't know how that is going to transform your mind and body. The bodies will be transformed only when you have become perfectly soul conscious.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
What i wish to know is in how many years will the body be transformed and how will the first twins be conceived and when will they take birth and when will they be called satyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.
The bodies will only get transformed when you go to your Father-in -law's house as it is said in SM that "from your Father's home, you will go to your Father-in-law's house." Deities only will give birth to deities. The first twins will be conceived when the first couple steps into paradise first.
I do not expect Baba Dixit to give answers to all queries. I am just asking for some logical churnings from PBKs who could share their churnings with others.....it is said in Murlis: "Puraa Gyan samajne wale hi puri rajai karenge". ["those who have the full knowledge will enjoy the kingdom fully.
You are interested to know the PBKs' churnings where you can backlash at them and insult their Father and his teachings but without shame using their Father's corporeal body to remember your Mateeshwari.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: You are interested to know the PBKs' churnings where you can backlash at them and insult their Father and his teachings but without shame using their Father's corporeal body to remember your Mateeshwari.
indie.
Shivsena,
Are you really inculcating virtues (Sahansheelta) or just storing the pressure to burst at some later time?
Good, if you are inculcating the virtues in reality. But is dangerous to pile up the stones thrown at you.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Shivsena,
Are you really inculcating virtues (Sahansheelta) or just storing the pressure to burst at some later time?
Good, if you are inculcating the virtues in reality. But is dangerous to pile up the stones thrown at you.
Speaking of inculcating virtues, is it by condemning someone and yet use his corporeal form to have Yaad. Stones should be thrown at someone who kicks his Father but use his Father's identity to benefit himself.

indie.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:What i wish to know is in how many years will the body be transformed and how will the first twins be conceived and when will they take birth and when will they be called satyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.I do not expect baba Dixit to give answers to all queries. I am just asking for some logical churnings from PBKs who could share their churnings with others.....it is said in Murlis: "Puraa Gyan samajne wale hi puri rajai karenge". ["those who have the full knowledge will enjoy the kingdom fully.]
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I have already presented my "opinions" on some of your questions above; just check my posts for the last couple of days if you are interested. :D

The two questions i haven't addressed, are the transformation process, and the method of conception. My responses to these will of course be my own thoughts on the matter, not official teachings of AK.

I am sure you are aware that the transformation will be a result of changes in the very dna of the body's cells, as a result of the purified state of the soul. Of course, this won't take place over night, as the soul has to continue to able to live in the body while this process proceeds. How long this will actually take, I am not sure. I believe it takes something like 7 years for every cell in the body to be replaced, under normal circumstances, but this doesn't include brain cells, as these are not replaced during ones lifetime. This 7 year time frame may be something to work with, but of course I am only speculating here.

In case of snakes, there is no question of rebirth. It sheds the old skin and gets a new skin. Similarly, you too have to change over. [Mu 27-7-77]

The snake sheds its skin and gets another. It is not called death….... (You too) leave one body and take up another. This practice should be done here itself. [Mu 12-2-75]

Your body is rejuvenated.[Mu 28-1-73]

As for conception; we are taught that this is achieved as a result of yogbal(Yoga power). However, I've read your very interesting ideas on this matter Shivsena Bhai, that propose that there will need to be a "physical union" for this to occur, not yogbal, as the two gametes have to meet practically, in order to fuse, and commence development of the egg. However, what if in the Golden Age, the ovum actually contains all the chromosomal dna, necessary for life; and all that is necessary, for the process of dividing and development of the cells, is a "kickstart", that is provided by yogbal. I understand that cell division, can be started via a very small electric current; but that recently there has been further developments, where by it is understood, that the development of the egg commences, after a calcium surge within it, following fertilisation. Imo, this process could easily be induced by Yoga power. Of course, the sex of the eggs would have to be be pre-set; one male and one female egg; and these would be activated at the same time, through Yoga power, to be born 9 months later(if this remains the same in Heaven)), as twin brother and sister.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:

In case of snakes, there is no question of rebirth. It sheds the old skin and gets a new skin. Similarly, you too have to change over. [Mu 27-7-77]

The snake sheds its skin and gets another. It is not called death…... (You too) leave one body and take up another. This practice should be done here itself. [Mu 12-2-75]

Your body is rejuvenated.[Mu 28-1-73]

Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

That is exactly what i wish to know...how many years will it take for the body to rejuvenate.... because the teaching in the beginning (when i took the A. course in 1993 ) was about 18 years (from 2000 to 2018)....originally the destruction was predicted in 2000 and after that the nuclear winter would set in and all the 4 1/2 lac bodies would be buried in ice and then each soul would do tapasya and start his body transformation....this is what we were taught in the beginning....so what i wish to know is that, since nothing like that happened after 2000, has any new theory has come up in AK to tell how transformation would actually occur.

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

That is exactly what i wish to know...how many years will it take for the body to rejuvenate.... because the teaching in the beginning (when i took the A. course in 1993 ) was about 18 years (from 2000 to 2018)....originally the destruction was predicted in 2000 and after that the nuclear winter would set in and all the 4 1/2 lac bodies would be buried in ice and then each soul would do tapasya and start his body transformation....this is what we were taught in the beginning....so what i wish to know is that, since nothing like that happened after 2000, has any new theory has come up in AK to tell how transformation would actually occur.

shivsena
Did Shiv Baba ever give exact dates of destruction, and was he even talking about the actual physical destruction?? How can a world of 6 or 7 billion be destroyed so fast, just trying to figure out your thought process Shivsena Bhai..?

Nivi
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:As for conception; we are taught that this is achieved as a result of yogbal(Yoga power). However, I've read your very interesting ideas on this matter Shivsena Bhai, that propose that there will need to be a "physical union" for this to occur, not yogbal, as the two gametes have to meet practically, in order to fuse, and commence development of the egg. However, what if in the Golden Age, the ovum actually contains all the chromosomal dna, necessary for life; and all that is necessary, for the process of dividing and development of the cells, is a "kickstart", that is provided by yogbal. I understand that cell division, can be started via a very small electric current; but that recently there has been further developments, where by it is understood, that the development of the egg commences, after a calcium surge within it, following fertilisation. Imo, this process could easily be induced by Yoga power. Of course, the sex of the eggs would have to be be pre-set; one male and one female egg; and these would be activated at the same time, through Yoga power, to be born 9 months later(if this remains the same in Heaven)), as twin Brother and Sister.
Being a student of science during my college days I was also thinking along these lines when I initially started following the path of advance knowledge many years ago. And I suppose there are some species in the animal kingdom which reproduce this way. But this process has not been revealed in detail either in basic or advance knowledge.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:
Did Shiv Baba ever give exact dates of destruction, and was he even talking about the actual physical destruction?? How can a world of 6 or 7 billion be destroyed so fast, just trying to figure out your thought process Shivsena Bhai..?
Nivi
Yes--AK 7 days course did give the year 2000 as the year of destruction and the setting in of nuclear winter after that ... If you do not believe it, then you can hear the early cassettes of 7 days AK course or ask senior sisters between 1990 and 1995 who taught the course.....many teachings and predictions have continously changed in past, so be not surprised if the knowledge of 3 Sakar murtis-Trimurti(Baba dixit--kamla devi--Vedanti) also undergoes a radical change.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:That is exactly what i wish to know...how many years will it take for the body to rejuvenate.... because the teaching in the beginning (when i took the A. course in 1993 ) was about 18 years (from 2000 to 2018)....originally the destruction was predicted in 2000 and after that the nuclear winter would set in and all the 4 1/2 lac bodies would be buried in ice and then each soul would do tapasya and start his body transformation....this is what we were taught in the beginning....so what i wish to know is that, since nothing like that happened after 2000, has any new theory has come up in AK to tell how transformation would actually occur.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I don't think an exact time frame has been given for the process of transformation as yet; but as i believe Baba Dixit becomes complete(karmateet) in 2018, he may begin the transformation process from this point. However, in a Murli clarification i was reading fairly recently; ShivBaba was saying how the 7 billion impure souls in this world, are keeping matter(the 5 elements) in bondage. Therefore, I am not sure if Baba Dixit's stage by itself, will be powerful enough to overcome this. Although, once all the 108 have become completely karmateet, shortly after Baba Dixit; perhaps this may be enough to overcome the negativity, in order to start the transformation process. Also; i believe i have read somewhere, that this process will be quite staggered; even going on into the Golden Age; as it will take some souls longer to achieve their karmateet stage, than others, depending on their numberwise position, and level of purity in 2018.

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Yes--AK 7 days course did give the year 2000 as the year of destruction and the setting in of nuclear winter after that ... If you do not believe it, then you can hear the early cassettes of 7 days AK course or ask senior sisters between 1990 and 1995 who taught the course.....many teachings and predictions have continously changed in past, so be not surprised if the knowledge of 3 Sakar murtis-Trimurti(Baba dixit--kamla devi--Vedanti) also undergoes a radical change.
Yes Shivsena Bhai, i believe you are correct in this matter. I am not sure if this is because this was Baba Dixit's own churnings, based on the knowledge available at the time; or if ShivBaba simply doesn't want souls to get tired, thinking there is still a long way to go. Baba is the master of the yukti i should imagine; He knows how souls are feeling, and how best to keep them motivated in their effort making. For me, this is not a sign that AK is flawed, there is no need to start re-writing history! However, we cannot do this much more; as we're starting to run out of Confluence Age! :D

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: if ShivBaba simply doesn't want souls to get tired, thinking there is still a long way to go. Baba is the master of the yukti i should imagine; He knows how souls are feeling, and how best to keep them motivated in their effort making.
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

First the prediction of vinash in 1976 in Murlis/Vanis and then the prediction of vinash in 2000 by AK and both not materialising raises this query in the mind as to who is giving the knowledge.....is it really Shiva (who cannot speak anything but truth) as it is said in Murlis that "Satya bap kewal satya batate hain." ("The Father always speaks the truth")
Father Shiva cannot speak lies under any circumstances as this would leave a bad taste in the minds of the children and raise doubts(queries) in their minds, as to why Father of truth shiv does not speak the truth....so i think this is not a yukti of Father shiv but it is something more than what meets the eye.

shivsena.