ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: What is interesting here, is that, if what you say is true; you had better retract all the negative things you have said about Baba Dixit; as you should not be pointing out any perceived shortcomings in him, or his teachings.
Roy
Avakyt Vanis have a subtle message for 108 children and it says: "asatya ko asatya siddh karo toh satya ki pratyaksha hogi" ( Prove what is untruth and truth will reveal itself)...so i am just being guided by the above point to prove that baba Dixit and his teachings are untruth.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Avakyt Vanis have a subtle message for 108 children and it says: "asatya ko asatya siddh karo toh satya ki pratyaksha hogi" ( Prove what is untruth and truth will reveal itself)...so i am just being guided by the above point to prove that baba Dixit and his teachings are untruth.
Hmmm!... are you sure you aren't a politician or a lawyer Shivsena Bhai, because you are as slippery as one! :D

Roy
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Once i was sitting with Baba Dixit after he came back from jail about why PBKs are leaving the bodies and i asked him if he takes guarantee of any pbk that he will not leave the body....he told me point blank, that he takes guarantee only for himself and not for anyone else....that is the time i first realised about the fishiness(fickleness) of advance knowledge.
Personally, i see no problem with this answer... it is the only one i would actually expect to hear from him.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:That is what Maya (Baba dixit) is doing...he is playing the game and caused friction between the children....children will fight amongst themselves and win or loose...but he has known his part as Krishna is fixed and so he is in a win-win situation....he is giving birth to the proverb : killing two birds(BKs-PBKs) with one stone (stone of adv. knowledge) which has made bharatwasis(PBKs) as patthar-buddhi(stone intellect).

Once i was sitting with Baba Dixit after he came back from jail about why PBKs are leaving the bodies and i asked him if he takes guarantee of any PBK that he will not leave the body....he told me point blank, that he takes guarantee only for himself and not for anyone else....that is the time i first realised about the fishiness(fickleness) of Advanced Knowledge.
When you could not guarantee the genunineness of your previous theory (of Dada Lekhraj getting revealed through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) you started propagating a new theory of Om Radhey Mama (getting revealed through the same body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit), then how can Baba Virendra Dev Dixit guarantee that nobody will die? This is totally against the law of nature. One can only prolong one's life by following the Shrimat. If someone else does not follow Shrimat how can he guarantee that they will become residents of heaven?

It is surprising that this question comes from a doctor. If a doctor prescribes some medicines and precautionary measures to a patient and if he does not follow the same, how can the doctor be held responsible for any complication that he may develop? The above question only proves that you have lost all reasoning in the sole pursuit of defaming Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

shivsena wrote:Once i was sitting with Baba Dixit after he came back from jail about why PBKs are leaving the bodies and i asked him if he takes guarantee of any PBK that he will not leave the body....he told me point blank, that he takes guarantee only for himself and not for anyone else....that is the time i first realised about the fishiness(fickleness) of Advanced Knowledge.
Shivsena Bhai,

I am surprised you did not ask Baba if he could do purushart( effort) for everyone so they can all become Lakshmi_Narayan! Does Shiv Baba have a Magic Wand that turns everyone immortals..? Maybe in a spiritual sense those who have complete unshakable faith and have reached the 'MANMANABHAV' stage..Can you seperate knowledge from Bhakti? People on Bhakti ask God and Deities to perform miracle and favors for them. On the path of knowledge God teaches us the correct way, the right path so we can make better choices in our lives. We are still accountable for our actions and lives.

Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

nivi wrote:I am surprised you did not ask Baba if he could do purushart( effort) for everyone so they can all become Lakshmi_Narayan! Does Shiv Baba have a Magic Wand that turns everyone immortals..? Maybe in a spiritual sense those who have complete unshakable faith and have reached the 'MANMANABHAV' stage..Can you seperate knowledge from Bhakti? People on Bhakti ask God and Deities to perform miracle and favors for them. On the path of knowledge God teaches us the correct way, the right path so we can make better choices in our lives. We are still accountable for our actions and lives. Nivi
This is an excellent insightful response imo Nivi Bhen, that captures the essence of the distortion in Shivsena Bhai thinking processes, regarding Gyan. Both yourself and Indie Bhai have mentioned magic wands; and this for me beautifully illustrates the problem with Shivsena Bhai's approach to Gyan; because as you imply, there is a very large element of Bhakti influence within it; such that at the end; his fairy godmother will wave her wand, and he will receive his inheritance. It's a beautiful fairy story, but unfortunately, it is not Gyan. Shivsena Bhai doesn't appear to enjoy the reality of Gyan; that it's not always neat and tidy, and doesn't always go the way he would hope. He cannot abide that no one has yet become complete, and this has caused him to lose patience and faith, when it clearly says in the Sakar Murlis, that this is a long process of 50 years, that couldn't truly begin, until a soul of Baba Dixit's intellectual power and faith, began to demonstrate how, from 1969 onwards. But on seeing Baba Dixit have problems of his own(due to powerful karmas), this has further diminished his faith. This for me, is why Shivsena Bhai feels so much more comfortable with his fairy godmother, who will never let him down, never put a foot wrong; infact, is totally unaccountable, because infact, she doesn't actually exist. It is easy to follow this path for him, because when you are on the wrong one, you aren't challenging Maya(five vices); and as such, this can be mistaken for receiving power to move forward; because it is oh so much easier than the real thing, where Maya(five vices) is resisting your every elevated thought.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Personally, i see no problem with this answer... it is the only one i would actually expect to hear from him.
Roy
That is great...the supposed immortal Father takes nischay patra from every pbk(stating that he is Father) and then he tells that he cannot take care of his child.....so the binding is one sided... the child has to accept that Baba Dixit is Father but the Father has no obligation towards the child.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:Hmmm!... are you sure you aren't a politician or a lawyer Shivsena Bhai, because you are as slippery as one!
Roy
I am a seeker of truth who feels that he has been duped by both bk-pbk interpretation of Godly knowledge for last 2 decades and am making a sincere effort to awaken my bk-pbk brethren to this fact.
I am just trying to prove that AK is untruth, but there are better lawyers than me in AK who are proving that untruth is truth for last 2 decades.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:That is great...the supposed immortal Father takes nischay patra from every pbk(stating that he is Father) and then he tells that he cannot take care of his child.....so the binding is one sided... the child has to accept that Baba Dixit is Father but the Father has no obligation towards the child.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

ShivBaba's obligation is to come into this impure world to teach us Raj Yoga, and give us the return for our efforts, in the form of an inheritance. However, He cannot change anyone's fixed part, so if it is not in one's fortune to make the required efforts, there is nothing Baba can do about this. There is no point in saying, well so and so did this, or so and so did that; we can only see into our own hearts, to know if we are on the right track or not; and even then, Maya is such an illusionist, we may just be fooling ourselves!Baba has warned us many times; that being in knowledge, is not like going to your Aunty's house.

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:I am a seeker of truth who feels that he has been duped by both bk-pbk interpretation of Godly knowledge for last 2 decades and am making a sincere effort to awaken my bk-pbk brethren to this fact.I am trying to prove that AK is untruth but there are better lawyers than me in AK who are proving that untruth is truth for last 2 decades.
Dear Bhai, you have been duped; but it's by Maya(five vices), not Baba Dixit! So until you wake up to this fact, your fate is to keep running on the same treadmill, to Nowhereville!

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
That is great...the supposed immortal Father takes nischay patra from every PBK(stating that he is Father) and then he tells that he cannot take care of his child.....so the binding is one sided... the child has to accept that Baba Dixit is Father but the Father has no obligation towards the child.
When the child has complete faith with the Father, then Father is there with him at all cost. So many nischay patra from children, but a small kick from Maya, they start defaming and condemning Father. Say Baba with love and He is there for children.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Dear Bhai, you have been duped; but it's by Maya(five vices), not Baba Dixit! So until you wake up to this fact, your fate is to keep running on the same treadmill, to Nowhereville!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Only time will tell who has been duped by master illusionist Maya...whether PBKs are being deceived by ishwariya roop of Maya(baba dixit) or those who have left the pbk fold are under some abstract mayavi influence.

shivsena.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

Dear participants of this discussion

Could you please reflect on one issue connected with the birth of Krishna and others in Golden Age.

AK teaches that they are twins (or brother and sister) who develop into a couple and have children. OK, then a sister conceives a child with her brother, which for centuries was considered as incest. They are aware in Golden Age what they do - that a brother and sister conceive children. Acc to AK they are aware that they are brothers and sisters of the same parents.

Can anybody explain why incest considered as a pure connection in Golden Age and Silver Age, suddenly becomes prohibited and damned later on? Only because the organ of conception changed from the mouth to the genitals? Or maybe AK doctrine fails somewhat to provide a clear explanation?
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Anu,

First of all the Golden Age that Baba talks about is in reference to Sangamyug( Confludece) age only, and not of the actual broad drama Golden Age..! This also applies to birth of Radha & Krishna..After we take Godly Knowledge and recognize God we become unlimited Brahmins.. Are we not all brothers and sisters in a spiritual sense?? The forming of couples that Baba talks about is based on our purushart and sanskara's.. It is not about a physical relationship or even a physical birth, but everything has to bee understood in a unlimited, spiritual sense.

Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:Could you please reflect on one issue connected with the birth of Krishna and others in Golden Age.AK teaches that they are twins (or brother and sister) who develop into a couple and have children. OK, then a sister conceives a child with her brother, which for centuries was considered as incest. They are aware in Golden Age what they do - that a brother and sister conceive children. Acc to AK they are aware that they are brothers and sisters of the same parents. Can anybody explain why incest considered as a pure connection in Golden Age and Silver Age, suddenly becomes prohibited and damned later on? Only because the organ of conception changed from the mouth to the genitals? Or maybe AK doctrine fails somewhat to provide a clear explanation?
Dear Anu Bhai

As Nivi Bhen has explained, it's all about the consciousness of the soul. The moving from mouth to genitals simply represents the degrading nature of the soul's stage, from sato through rajo to tamopradhan. That is, as the soul degrades due to growing body consciousness(which actually starts from the very beginning of the Golden Age), it expresses itself via its lower chakras and organs, more and more. When the soul is totally soul conscious, its focus of expression, is totally through the brow chakra of the forehead; and the other chakras are controlled from here. But as the soul degrades over time, this focus moves down towards the base chakra more and more; and after the fall of the soul at the end of the Silver Age, sexual reproduction, is the only option left. Incest is frowned upon i believe; because in hell, it creates a very small gene pool, such that unwanted genetic mutations become the norm, not the exception. The quality of DNA becomes less and less, in this situation; unlike in Heaven, where the purity of the soul, ensures the quality of the DNA.

Roy