ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
Thus, if i may just test my understanding of what you are saying; it is not infact inaccurate to think of Baba Dixit as ShivBaba; because he will eventually become bapsaman, and equal to God; thus qualifying him for this title, in his own right. He(Baba Dixit) is never Shiva; that name can only ever be Supreme Father Shiv's eternal name; but he has the right to be called ShivBaba; because of his achievement, in reaching the nirakar(bodiless) stage, and becoming equal to Father Shiv! Thus Indie Bhai's point of ShivBaba taking 84 births, is reflecting this truth!
Dear Roy Bhai,

When Ram attains Shiva's stage, then Ram becomes Bhagwan or ShivBaba, till then Rambap is an effort-maker.

indie.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:Yes you are correct.
Thank you for the confirmations Bhai!
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:SM 10.4.99 -- "Incorporeal ShivBaba is now present in this body and is teaching you."SM 23.2.09 --"Incorpreal ShivBaba who is the Father of all souls comes and teaches us rajyog."
You cannot argue with the Boss! :D
pbkindiana wrote:The shooting of Bhaktimarg of mixing Shiv and Shankar is because when Shankar emulates Shiva's 100% nirakari stage, then Shankar becomes bhagwan(God) as Shankar is the only deity whose name is suffix to Shiv. Anyone who emulates Shiv's stage is called God/Bhagwan. Even in AK, it is said that when Ram becomes complete, He becomes Bhagwan
VCD No. 230, Audio Cassette No. 711, Dated Farrukhabad, at 15.5.05. Clarification of Murli dated 25.6.66 (Only for PBKs)

Thus, a human being cannot be called God. If a human being becomes elevated he can become a deity and if a human being becomes degraded he can become a demon. But a human being cannot become God. Brahma is called a deity as well. Brahma is shown as a deity residing in the subtle (sookshma) world. He is not called God either. Lakshmi-Narayan and so on cannot be called God-Goddess (Bhagwan–Bhagwati) either. Why? It is because they too are complete in sixteen celestial degrees (kalaa). God cannot be bound by degrees. He is certainly beyond any kala (kalaateet). They say in the scriptures, in the path of devotion: – “kalateet kalyan kalpantkari”, (meaning the kalaateet stage is benevolent and also brings an end to the Kalpa). On the one hand they say so and on the other hand they forget it.

Those devatas are called deitism (deities). That means they have firm faith in the Ancient Deity Religion (Adi Sanatan Devi-Devata Dharm). Narayan devata is shown accompanying Lakshmi devi. So, they are given the title of Bhagwan-Bhagwati, because they are the masters of heaven (swarg). God establishes heaven. God transforms man into Narayan. You need someone to do this, don’t you? That is why He has been called Bhagwan.

God himself teaches Yoga and makes Mahavir and Mahavirni. Mahavir and Mahavirni are called God of knowledge and Godess of knowledge." [MU 7/12/07]

Are we to take it, that Baba Dixit(Narayan) and Sister Vedanti(Laxshmi), both achieve the kalaateet stage; or is it by association with Narayan(which it feels like Baba is saying in this Murli), that Laksmsmi is given the title Bhagwati?
pbkindiana wrote:SM 2.2.09 -- "ShivBaba is also called the spinner of the discus of self-realization." ---So which ShivBaba churns and realizes his 84 births?
Corporeal ShivBaba! :D

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:When Ram attains Shiva's stage, then Ram becomes Bhagwan or ShivBaba, till then Rambap is an effort-maker.
Dear Indie Bhai

I think you have previously stated on this forum, that Baba Dixit(Ram) achieves the kalateet stage; which according to the extract from the clarification Murli i quoted above; entitles him to the title of Bhagwan.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Why? It is because they too are complete in sixteen celestial degrees (kalaa). God cannot be bound by degrees. He is certainly beyond any kala (kalaateet). They say in the scriptures, in the path of devotion: – “kalateet kalyan kalpantkari”, (meaning the kalaateet stage is benevolent and also brings an end to the Kalpa).[/b]
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

The above words used to describe God are coined only in AK and has never been spoken in Murlis and Vanis....if you can quote them from any Murli or Vani only then we can believe...otherwise it is just manmat of Baba dixit.

shivsena
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The above words used to describe God are coined only in AK and has never been spoken in Murlis and Vanis....if you can quote them from any Murli or Vani only then we can believe...otherwise it is just manmat of Baba dixit.
When you keep copying and pasting various materials of the path of Bhakti from internet to prove shivshakti it is in accordance with Murlis and Vanis (although not mentioned in them) but if ShivBaba uses a word 'kalaateet' in AK, it is manmat for you. Is it not double standards?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:When you keep copying and pasting various materials of the path of Bhakti from internet to prove shivshakti it is in accordance with Murlis and Vanis (although not mentioned in them) but if ShivBaba uses a word 'kalaateet' in AK, it is manmat for you. Is it not double standards?
I am posting the literature from Bhakti-marg to tally the happenings of Gyan marg with the rememberences of Bhakti-marg(which is finally going to reveal the truth)....and baba dixit gives his own clarification by adding some big words (not mentioned in any Murli or Vani) which do not simplify matters but complicate them....that is the difference.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote: am posting the literature from Bhakti-marg to tally the happenings of Gyan marg with the rememberences of Bhakti-marg(which is finally going to reveal the truth)....and Baba dixit gives his own clarification by adding some big words (not mentioned in any Murli or Vani) which do not simplify matters but complicate them....that is the difference.
What else can we expect from you? When your double standards are revealed, you justify the same by glorifying yourself and defaming others. Very good. :D
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The above words used to describe God are coined only in AK and has never been spoken in Murlis and Vanis....if you can quote them from any Murli or Vani only then we can believe...otherwise it is just manmat of Baba dixit.
when it is said next to God is Shankar and even in Bhakti it is said as Shivshankar, so it is simple logic that only Shankar is able to emulate Shiva's 100% nirakari stage.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Sach_Khand wrote:On this forum itself some of you write different opinions about the same point. And also back down writing that this is our personal view. What kind of knowledgeable persons are you people? Just do one thing. Stop writing your opinions here. We will ask questions regarding the views of AIVV, and if it is possible for you just send our querries to Veerendra Dev Dixit or officials of AIVV and put them here when you get answers to them. That will save my lots of time and money and energy.
Roy wrote:Dear Sanjeev Bhai

If you don't want our opinions(i think for the most part, Arjun Bhai, keeps to official AK teachings with his comments), why don't you email your queries directly to ShivBaba; then you wouldn't have wade through these worthless opinions of ours! Or read some Clarification Murlis and classes for yourself; you'll be going straight to the source then, and can keep away from our opinions on the same teachings. Opinions is why we are numberwise Bhai; when our opinions(understanding) is completely accurate, then we will become one of the 108. Until then, please excuse my open churnings and opinions on Gyan, which i enjoy sharing with my Brothers and Sisters, and enjoy getting responses to. I believe it helps me progress in my studies.

I must just also say Bhai; how would you react, if any one of us demanded, that you stop writing your opinions here; because that's all you do!

Roy
First just read what Arjun had written,
Arjun wrote: And when PBKs implement this direction as per Murlis, people who claim to have greater knowledge than the PBKs object to this Shrimat. Is it not ironical?
I hope now you can see those letters and read them.
What do you mean by the above statement? And how dare you make such a statement. What do you think about yourselves as so called PBKs. You people do not have any clear idea about many important points and give contradictory opinions. Then how come you people are better than us. Just by having difference of opinion than you people does not give you people any authority to taunt others in this forum. Learn to behave first.
I am not wanting your or Arjun's personal opinions but what the official view is about any point. And no one has forced Arjun or any so called PBKs to give the official views of AIVV. It is because those people are interested in giving the official views we raise questions.
Everyone is free here to give there persoanl opinion. But then mention it and do not mix it up with official views.
Arjun wrote: If they are not satisfied with our answers, they can stop asking questions on this forum. That will save our time, money and energy. I would in particular be very very happy because I am really short of time. I have a lot of Godly service to do elsewhere.
Now it is very clear that, you people have made up a group to attack anyone questioning AIVV knowledge by purposely twisting our replies and raising issue that is not related to this and trying to put words in our mouth. You people not at all seem interested in sharing views. As you are staunch followers of Virendra Dev Dixit you people will do it. And I have no objection. I will stop communicating with you people on this forum. And I expect the same from you people henceforth. You will not meddlein my posts which I will be posting in another groups.And I do not require to churn or mention the explanations of Virendra Dev Dixit, and so there is no need of you people in my posts.

Thank you.
Sanjeev.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:You will not meddlein my posts which I will be posting in another groups.And I do not require to churn or mention the explanations of Virendra Dev Dixit, and so there is no need of you people in my posts.
Dear Sanjeev Bhai

Although i personally, do not frequent the other groups very much; i cannot guarantee, i will never give a response, or make a comment, about any of your future posts. But rest assured; i will not interfere in them, simply to annoy you!

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:What do you mean by the above statement?
The above member knows better than us. Om Shanti.
I will stop communicating with you people on this forum.And I expect the same from you people henceforth.
The above Member made such decisions many times. But comes back to attack the PBKs again and again. Anyway, it is his own decision. As far as I am concerned, he is free to write in the PBK section whenever he wishes and I reserve the right to respond whenever I feel so.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
when it is said next to God is Shankar and even in Bhakti it is said as Shivshankar, so it is simple logic that only Shankar is able to emulate Shiva's 100% nirakari stage.
indie.
Murlis say that Shankar is ever pure and never becomes patit, so there is no question of Shankar being able to emulate to Shiva's 100% nirakari stage.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
You cannot argue with the Boss!
Dear Roy Bhai,

ShivBaba is the only boss.
VCD* No. 230, Audio Cassette No. 711, Dated Farrukhabad, at 15.5.05. Clarification of Murli dated 25.6.66 (Only for PBKs)

Thus, a human being cannot be called God. If a human being becomes elevated he can become a deity and if a human being becomes degraded he can become a demon. But a human being cannot become God. Brahma is called a deity as well. Brahma is shown as a deity residing in the subtle (sookshma) world. He is not called God either. Lakshmi-Narayan and so on cannot be called God-Goddess (Bhagwan–Bhagwati) either. Why? It is because they too are complete in sixteen celestial degrees (kalaa). God cannot be bound by degrees. He is certainly beyond any kala (kalaateet). They say in the scriptures, in the path of devotion: – “kalateet kalyan kalpantkari”, (meaning the kalaateet stage is benevolent and also brings an end to the Kalpa). On the one hand they say so and on the other hand they forget it.

Those devatas are called deitism (deities). That means they have firm faith in the Ancient Deity Religion (Adi Sanatan Devi-Devata Dharm). Narayan devata is shown accompanying Lakshmi devi. So, they are given the title of Bhagwan-Bhagwati, because they are the masters of heaven (swarg). God establishes heaven. God transforms man into Narayan. You need someone to do this, don’t you? That is why He has been called Bhagwan.

I feel Baba is implying that human beings who are body conscious can never become Bhagwan. When human beings attain the constant soul conscious stage, then they are called deities and not human beings as it is said "Nar to Narayan." Shiva is teaching us to focus on the soul in the body as the stage of the soul determines one to be called as human beings, deity and Bhagwan. When the soul with the body is able to emulate Shiva's 100% nirakari stage, then He becomes Bhagwan as only Shankar name is suffix to Shiva and no other deities' name is suffix to Shiva. So literally,
human beings = body consciousness
deities = soul consciousness = 16 celestial degress
Shiv-Shankar = bhagwan = kalateet

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shiv
sena wrote:
Murlis say that Shankar is ever pure and never becomes patit, so there is no question of Shankar being able to emulate to Shiva's 100% nirakari stage.
It is said in SM that "sometimes Vishnu and Shankar becomes body conscious."

Also i have never come across the term 'ever-pure' for Shankar as the term 'ever-pure' is used for Shiva only.

indie