ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:ShivBaba is the only boss.
Dear Indie Bhai

I was referring to ShivBaba! :D
pbkindiana wrote:I feel Baba is implying that human beings who are body conscious can never become Bhagwan. When human beings attain the constant soul conscious stage, then they are called deities and not human beings as it is said "Nar to Narayan." Shiva is teaching us to focus on the soul in the body as the stage of the soul determines one to be called as human beings, deity and Bhagwan. When the soul with the body is able to emulate Shiva's 100% nirakari stage, then He becomes Bhagwan as only Shankar name is suffix to Shiva and no other deities' name is suffix to Shiva. So literally,human beings = body consciousness deities = soul consciousness = 16 celestial degress Shiv-Shankar = bhagwan = kalateet
Baba Dixit, being the only soul never to shake in his faith having recognised ShivBaba; and being the first soul past the finishing post(in this spiritual race), after 50 years of effort making; attains the prize of bapsaman(which no other human being, can accomplish), and thus the title of ShivBaba and Bhagwan. This was always a forgone conclusion of course, as ShivBaba wouldn't pick just anyone to play the role of permanent Chariot! :D He(Baba Dixit) is mahadev, no 1 deity; who becomes Confluenced Age Narayan, master of swarg(heaven) in this very birth. I believe Confluenced Aged Lakshmi, is given the title of Bhagwati, because she earns the right to rule heaven, alongside Narayan.

Mahavir and Mahavirni are called God of knowledge and Godess of knowledge." [MU 7/12/07]
Surely there was a Kingdom of this Lakshmi-Narayan. In the beginning of Satyug, these Lakshmi & Narayan are called Bhagwan-Bhagvati (ie.God-Goddess). [Mu 1-11-76]
There is a difference between becoming a world Emperor and an Emperor of Satyug also. [Av 28-1-85]
Highest Father gives highest inheritance. They are Bhagvan-Bhagvati (God-Goddess). Then, at the second number are Lakshmi & Narayan, masters of Satyug. [Mu 8-1-75]
These Lakshmi & Narayan are called God & Goddess. They got the inheritance(in this same birth or directly) from God. [Mu18-2-71]

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
Baba Dixit, being the only soul never to shake in his faith having recognised ShivBaba; and being the first soul past the finishing post(in this spiritual race), after 50 years of effort making; attains the prize of bapsaman(which no other human being, can accomplish), and thus the title of ShivBaba and Bhagwan. This was always a forgone conclusion of course, as ShivBaba wouldn't pick just anyone to play the role of permanent Chariot! :D He(Baba Dixit) is mahadev, no 1 deity; who becomes Confluenced Age Narayan, master of swarg(heaven) in this very birth. I believe Confluenced Aged Lakshmi, is given the title of Bhagwati, because she earns the right to rule heaven, alongside Narayan.
Dear Roy Bhai,

Anyways, i still believe that Baba Dixit will attain the title of Bhagwan when He emulates the stage of Shiva's 100 % nirakari stage as it is said in SM that "this one only gets 100 marks."

indie.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:Anyways, i still believe that Baba Dixit will attain the title of Bhagwan when He emulates the stage of Shiva's 100 % nirakari stage as it is said in SM that "this one only gets 100 marks."
Indeed!
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:Indeed!
pbkindiana wrote:Anyways, i still believe that Baba Dixit will attain the title of Bhagwan when He emulates the stage of Shiva's 100 % nirakari stage as it is said in SM that "this one only gets 100 marks."
Roy and pbkindiana with a little help from Arjun were falling over each other in praise of Virendra Dev Dixit being baapsamaan etc.
In the last one year after the last post in this thread, have they found out anything new about this Virendra Dev Dixit? Is there any new proof or the same old production of more meaningless and vague vcds from the Delhi/Kampil factory of the GOD?

Satya
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Satya Bhai

The proof you require will only become available, when Baba Dixit(Shankar) achieves the 100% nirakari stage.

Roy
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:The proof you require will only become available, when Baba Dixit(Shankar) achieves the 100% nirakari stage.
It may be required more by supporters of AK.
If the delay is too much then there is no advancement.
If Virendra Dev Dixit dies then ak also dies.
If the follower of ak dies in the delay, then it remains a mystery for ever for that soul.
As I am not a supporter of AK, I am getting out of this thread. I do not want to get into as to who is siva/sankar/sivashankar and terms used by ak of pbk!
Satya.
Roy

Post by Roy »

We all have to wait and see how this all turns out!