ex-BK Forum Brahmakumaris.info

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Pari
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

ex-BK Forum Brahmakumaris.info

Post by Pari »

Has anything gone wrong with the ex-BK forum Brahmakumaris.info? I am getting an error message when I try to go there.
cfile6
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: My mother in law and sister in law are BKs.

Re: ex-BK Forum Brahmakumaris.info

Post by cfile6 »

Pari wrote:Has anything gone wrong with the ex-BK forum Brahmakumaris.info? I am getting an error message when I try to go there.
Hey Pari

I am wondering the same thing, i also get an error message too. Does anyone on this website know what is happening to www.brahmakumaris.info? is it just matinence?
peterbindi
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Post by peterbindi »

I can still go online there http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Last post is from pari 26 jan.

greetings.
cfile6
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: My mother in law and sister in law are BKs.

Post by cfile6 »

peterbindi wrote:I can still go online there http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Last post is from pari 26 jan.

greetings.
thanks for your reply....it's working now....:) :D