Murli points on remembrance

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Murli points on remembrance

Post by mbbhat »

I would like to post here lots of Murli points on remembrance. I may not have time to translate all of them into English. But hope I will try to translate later (by editing the posts)

SM 22-3-78(2):- Toophaan bade zhor se aavenge dagmagaane ke liye. Parantu phir bhi tum apnaa purushaarth karte chalo. IS SHARIR KO BHULAANAA ATHVA BAAP KI Yaad MAY RAHNA BAAT EK HEE HAI. Apne ko atma ashareeri samajhna pade.

= To forget this body or to remember Father are one and the same.

See how simple explanation this is!

SM 25-4-77(3):- Yaad bhi ShivBaba ko karnaa hai. RATH KO NAHIN Yaad KARNAA HAI. Sakar KO Yaad NAHIN KARNAA HAI. BHAKTIMAARG MAY TUM Sakar KO Yaad KARTE AAYE HO. Ab niraakaar Baba ki pahchaan milee hai. Niraakaar Baba srushti ke aadi, madhy, anth kaa raaz samjhaa rahe hain. – 169

= One should not remember Chariot. Corporeal things should not be rememberd. You have remembered Sakar in Bhaktimarg. ...

- Here Baba clearly says- what you had remembered Sakar in Bhaktimarg is wrong. And it is ridiculous as well as surprising of PBKs argument of statements- swadharmi and vidharmi explanation!

SM 31-1-73(1):- Nirakar baap ko nirakar aatma Yaad karti hai. Usko dehi abhimani kahenge. Sakar ko jo Yaad karte hain vah jaise bhoot abhimani hai. Bhoot bhoot ko Yaad karte hain. Kyonki apne ko atma samajhne ke badle 5 bhooton ka sharir samajhte hain… To apne ko bhi 5 tatwon ka bhoot samajhte hain aur unko bhi sharir se Yaad karte hain. Dehi abhimani to hai nahin. Apne ko nirakar atma samjhe to nirakar paramatma ko Yaad karte. Sabhi aatmaavon ka sambandh pahle2 paramatma hai. [LM]

= those who remember Sakar are bhoot abhimaanis… If you consider yourself as incorporeal soul, (automatically) you will remember incorporeal Father….

How clearly baba says- still PBKs do not understand the basic thing. [I am sorry- please do not mistake me for this. I am not to point mistakes here just for argument sake. But trying to explain the most important thing).

What I think is- PBKs do not remember even the point. Because they have already in conscious that just point form is inert. So even when it is in body, they will feel it as inert. So even when they remember point in body- they cannot feel point at all. They will feel just body.

Because for them even the soul is inert by its original nature. So soul(inert) + body (inert) = will be just inert only for them.

Then how can there be right experience?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Murli points on remembrance

Post by arjun »

Because for them even the soul is inert by its original nature. So soul(inert) + body (inert) = will be just inert only for them.
Baba has said in the Murlis that soul+body is jeevatma and Supreme Soul Shiv+body = ShivBaba. So, remembering the soul with the body does not mean remembering a non-living thing.

The views expressed by the above Member about PBKs is his personal opinion.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Baba has said in the Murlis that soul+body is jeevatma and Supreme Soul Shiv+body = ShivBaba. So, remembering the soul with the body does not mean remembering a non-living thing.
I think Baba has never said "+". It is the personal opinion.

Actually Baba has said- when soul is in the body and not added with the body

There is lot of difference between a soul in the body and soul + body.

Baba wishes to prove his reincarnation and the part, hence he says- I have come in this body. But he says- do not remember even if I am in the Chariot.

PBKs take half the meaning of the Murli points and it is well known that HALF KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I am sorry to all.

I have got message/warning from admin that my writings are not correct and I have crossed all the borders.

So- I will not take real participation in this forum in future. And hence would not be able to post Murli points here.

All the best for all and also I beg sorry if I had hurt anyone.

Even otherwise- I agree there were faults from my side- because Murli point says-

"Doosrey ko giraakar apney ko siddh karnaa braahman aatmaavon ka sanskaar nahin = To point others mistakes to prove self is not sanskaar of braahmins.

But I had commented negatively about PBKs and ex BKs.

I am once again sorry for that and

GOOD BYE TO ALL.

See you in next Kalpa