Who is God of Gita ?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Who is God of Gita ?

Post by Abhimanyu »

Om Shanti,
BKs say that god of Gita is Shiv and not Krishna. On one side they show the picture of Shivling and on the other side they show the picture of baby Krishna and then they ask question who is god of Gita ? Well on one side they say that God of Gita is Shiv and on the other side they consider Dada Lekhraj alias Krishna to be the highest personality on this world in corporeal form. So aren't they proving Krishna(Dada Lekhraj) as the God of Gita in corporeal form.
Another point to be noted is that they say Shiv(point of light) is God of Gita. Well if a question is asked from them that how can a point of light give Gita knowledge ? They are unable to give answer to the question. A point of light cannot give Gita knowledge. For giving knowledge mouth is required. So if Krishna(Dada Lekhraj) is not God of Gita and neither point of light Shiv is God of Gita then who is God of Gita ?
Well the answer to the above question is that Shivling which have been depicted in the 2 pictures(one of Krishna and other of Shivling). In that picture ling is the remembrance of the corporeal one who inspite of having mouth, hands, legs and other organs dosn't have it. Meaning he is not aware of his organs because of the remembrance of point of light Shiv. So if he is not aware of organs then he becomes like a ling(which doesn't have organs). And that corporeal one is Shankar(who is always shown in remembrance in the pictures of Bhakti Marg). And the point of light that is shown in between the ling is the remembrance of Shiv. Who enters in Shankar in a permanent form and gives true Gita knowledge. That's why in Bhakti Marg, Shiv and Shankar have been considered to be the same. So the personality of Shankar(Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) in whom Shiv is present in permanent form is the God of Gita. Also in Bhaktimarg Shankar is considered to be the highest deity among all deities. So that is the highest personality present in this world who becomes the fixed Chariot of Shiv.
So now it's up to the BKs to decide after churning the above point that who is God of Gita ? Either Krishna alias Dada Lekhraj or SHIV Shankar BHOLENATH.

On Godly service: Abhimanyu
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who is God of Gita ?

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Real Gita - no where?

According to BKs, Sakar Murli and Avyakt Murli - both are mixture of voices of ShivBaba and Dada Lekhraj.

And in AIVV, no direct Murli.

The Chariot reads either mixture Murli (Sakar Murli) or Vani/voice of Krishna (voice of DL - it is their belief) and clarify them.

So- there is no where just pure continuous flow of Shiv Bhagavaanuvaach?! Great Drama!

Oh Baba- tumhaari gath math tum hee jaano. Hum kyaa jaaney = You only know you and your ways.
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

mbbhat wrote:And in AIVV, no direct Murli.

The Chariot reads either mixture Murli (Sakar Murli) or Vani/voice of Krishna (voice of DL - it is their belief) and clarify them.
Well Baba has said in Murlis that I am your Father, Teacher and Sadguru.
So what is the main job of a teacher. It is to explain the prose, poetry. So the Murlis that have been spoken through Dada Lekhraj are like prose because Shiv(God) is the greatest poet and in front of small children(BKs) only poems are told and their deep meaning are clarified when children becomes big(i.e. PBKs). Now through Shankar(Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) he is playing the part of a teacher and thus explaining the deep hidden meanings of Murli. But the soul who reads the basic Murli is not Shiv but Brahma(Dada Lekhraj) who is a student and enters Shankar. And it's meaning part by part is clarified by the soul of Shiv(just like a teacher).
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

mbbhat wrote:So- there is no where just pure continuous flow of Shiv Bhagavaanuvaach?! Great Drama!
Well ShivBaba(Shiv through Virendra Dev Dixit) in many Murli CDs have spoken advance Murlis without referring to the basic Murli(spoken through Dada Lekhraj). Sometimes even for full 1 hour in pure continuous flow.
Also there are many discussion CDs available where Baba has responded to every query(asked by students) directly without referring any material.
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Thus it is true,
mbbhat wrote:Oh Baba- tumhaari gath math tum hee jaano. Hum kyaa jaaney = You only know you and your ways.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

abhimanyu wrote:ShivBaba(Veerendra Dev Dixit)
Abhimanyu, I think it should be ShivBaba (Shiv through Virendra Dev Dixit), shouldn't it be?
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

arjun wrote:Abhimanyu, I think it should be ShivBaba (Shiv through Veerendra Dev Dixit), shouldn't it be?
Yes, I do agree that it should be ShivBaba(Shiv through Veerendra Dev Dixit). I was not that much precise. I have corrected it.
Actually by writing 'ShivBaba(Veerendra Dev Dixit)', I intended to mean that ShivBaba refers to Veerendra Dev Dixit in corporeal form.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Thanks Abhimanyu Bhai for accepting my suggestion.
jyothirling
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Post by jyothirling »

Supreme Soul shiv said children my name is shiv and I am all powerful and knowledgegful ,besides I have a form. My form is jyothirling. He did not say my form is bindu. What is this mean? This is mentioned in the picture depicted by suburbia.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ling represents the corporeal (Shankar) while the point represents the incorporeal Shiv.
jyothirling
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Post by jyothirling »

The god of geetha is the Supreme Soul , but the god that explain and took leadership to clarify was ShivBaba
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Abhimanyu wrote:Well ShivBaba(Shiv through Veerendra Dev Dixit) in many Murli CDs have spoken advance Murlis without referring to the basic Murli(spoken through Dada Lekhraj). Sometimes even for full 1 hour in pure continuous flow.

Also there are many discussion CDs available where Baba has responded to every query(asked by students) directly without referring any material.
Sorry, the whole base of PBKs is on BKWSU gyaan and Murlis.

And, even now PBKs depend almost fully on pictures and Murli points of BKWSU in their Godly service.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

mbbhat wrote: Sorry, the whole base of PBKs is on BKWSU gyaan and Murlis.
Dear Mbhatt,
Imo..... Yes, PBKs take the help of Murlis to prove that BKs Gyan is incomplete.The base of whole BKWSU(including BKs,PBKs and splinters groups) in only and only Murli points. Murli points are accepted in each and every group but there interpretations are different.
Murli dated 20.11.2012 says,:" You have to prove that the God of the Gita is incorporeal Shiva and that these are His virtues. Bharat has become like a shell because of this mistake. The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, has now placed the urn of knowledge on the mothers. It is the mothers who open the gates of heaven."

God of Gita is incorporeal Shiva.
Its neither Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani nor Virendra Dev Dixit.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Sorry, the whole base of PBKs is on BKWSU gyaan and Murlis.

And, even now PBKs depend almost fully on pictures and Murli points of BKWSU in their Godly service.
The entire knowledge that BKWSU preaches has been given by ShivBaba and not any BK. So, BKWSU cannot claim copyright. Now, the Same ShivBaba is clarifying the BK Murlis and Avyakt Vanis and giving new knowledge to the PBKs. Same is the case with the pictures.