Search for Answers.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Search for Answers.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Anu,
I would like to repeat that I do not want you to reveal your identity either on this forum or through email. I neither wanted you to do so in the past nor will I ask you in future. I hoped in my previous post that the discussion would end there, but you have made many more further comments. I do not wish to take this discussion any further.
OGS,
Arjun
AND THE ROAD ENDS WITH THIS IN ALL THE POSTS THAT QUESTIONS AIVV THEORY. THIS IS HOW AIVV DEALS WITH ANYONE WHO TRIES TO GET CLEAR CUT ANSWERS. BUT STILL THEY ARE SAID TO BE BETTER THAN BKs AND SUPREME TEACHER IS SAID TO BE THEIR GUIDE ! ?
WOW !!!

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:AND THE ROAD ENDS WITH THIS IN ALL THE POSTS THAT QUESTIONS AIVV THEORY. THIS IS HOW AIVV DEALS WITH ANYONE WHO TRIES TO GET CLEAR CUT ANSWERS. BUT STILL THEY ARE SAID TO BE BETTER THAN BKs AND SUPREME TEACHER IS SAID TO BE THEIR GUIDE ! ?
WOW !!!
I wrote the sentence quoted by sachkhand to end the discussion with anu on some personal issue. But he has linked it to AIVV. My discussion with anu on other topics continues elsewhere. He does not see that. He only wants a chance to defame AIVV, by whatever method. It only reflects badly on his level of thoughts.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: I wrote the sentence quoted by sachkhand to end the discussion with anu on some personal issue. But he has linked it to AIVV. My discussion with anu on other topics continues elsewhere. He does not see that. He only wants a chance to defame AIVV, by whatever method. It only reflects badly on his level of thoughts.
We can find many such answers in different forum posts where Arjun states that he wants to end the discussion. We are not here just to chit chat I suppose. And when someone presses for clear cut answers or asks to clear the ambiguity in the responses of Arjun then I have seen such abrupt ending of the topics. This is not the only post which made me to write the way I wrote.

And this is not just about Arjun. Even the official people ( I know none , but just the email ID I have got for communication with AIVV) of AIVV do the same. If other people have better responses it is nice for them, but I am not that lucky. And as I have observed in this forum since couple of years, I had no choice but to conclude in the way I have written.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Old habits die hard. ;-) The above member can continue to conclude his discussions angrily with multicoloured posts. I am happy that at least he has concluded the discussion. :D
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Anu has been repeatedly raising the issues of AK vis-a-vis foreigners and his/her research related to Yagya history. When I wrote to Baba conveying anu's concerns on the two issues, I got the following response from Baba:

1. Anu's concerns that foreigners cannot be part of the rosary of 108:
Baba's reply: "Agar videshi 108 ki mala mein nahi aayengey toh fir vo mala poori hi nahi hogi."
"If foreigners are not included in the rosary of 108, then that rosary will not be complete at all."

2. Anu's concerns that her research on early Yagya history was ignored by Baba:
Baba's reply: "ABC ne Yagya ke aadi ki kahani se sambandhit kayi research nikaaley aur Baba ke paas verification ke liye bhej diya. Jinko Baba ne jitna ho sakey utna uttar de diya tha. Baaki kuch aisey bhi prashna thay jinka uttar nahi dey sakey kyonki Baba boley Yagya ki asli history toh kisi ko pata nahi hai aagey chalkar jab clear ho jayega to fir tabhi hi un savaalon ka jawaab diya ja sakta hai."

"ABC did research related to the story of the beginning of the Yagya and sent it to Baba for verification which were answered by Baba as far as possible. But there were some such questions also which could not be answered because Baba said that nobody knows the true history of the Yagya. Everything will become clear in future. Only then can those questions be answered."

The answers were given by Baba in Hindi whereas the English translation has been done by me. I have reproduced anu's name in the answer as ABC because Baba had written his/her original name which I do not wish to reveal on this forum.

OGS,
Arjun
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. Anu has been repeatedly raising the issues of AK vis-a-vis foreigners and his/her research related to Yagya history. When I wrote to Baba conveying anu's concerns on the two issues, I got the following response from Baba:
2. Anu's concerns that her research on early Yagya history was ignored by Baba:
Baba's reply: "ABC did research related to the story of the beginning of the Yagya and sent it to Baba for verification which were answered by Baba as far as possible. But there were some such questions also which could not be answered because Baba said that nobody knows the true history of the Yagya. Everything will become clear in future. Only then can those questions be answered. "

The answers were given by Baba in Hindi whereas the English translation has been done by me.
When everything becomes clear then what is the need to answer? Because there will be nobody to question as everything would have been clear. :confused:
Am I wrong in saying this?
I cannot understand why a teacher is needed if he will answer or clarify things only when things become clear. Who needs to get them clear? It is accepted that children do not know the Yagya history. Does it mean that even the teacher does not have actual clear understanding and will tell only when he gets his homework done?
Or it could have been said that the time is not ripe now for the students to understand the complicated things assosciated with the Yagya history. And when atleast some children (students) are eligible for it then the True Yagya history will be revealed.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Does it mean that even the teacher does not have actual clear understanding and will tell only when he gets his homework done?
I have already said many times that God does not act as God (a magician or superpower or supercomputer) but only as an ordinary human being.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: I have already said many times that God does not act as God (a magician or superpower or supercomputer) but only as an ordinary human being.
And hence such a person has no right to showcase himself as supreme teacher.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

And hence such a person has no right to showcase himself as supreme teacher.
Nobody is forcing anyone to accept someone as a supreme teacher.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Nobody is forcing anyone to accept someone as a supreme teacher.
There is no question of someone forcing me to accept his /her views. The point raised is not about forcing. It is about MAKING CLAIMS.

Why does Virendra Dev Dixit showcases himself as Supreme Teacher and his followers propagate the same? If God is a common man, let it be so. The only thing needed here is stand up to what you claim and take your responsibility. Or, just stop claiming and put any theories you want. No problem.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:It is about MAKING CLAIMS.
Nobody is claiming anything. We are just presenting our philosophy and thoughts. It is upto every individual to accept or reject it.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Nobody is claiming anything. We are just presenting our philosophy and thoughts. It is upto every individual to accept or reject it.
As Virendra Dev Dixit has repeatedly said that his personality is the One of Supreme Teacher, then I personally hope that the personality does not run away or use excuses while giving explanation to the questions raised by his own students. Or else, let him openly say that just follow what he says and do not ask questions. No need to have hundreds of discussion Cds. What is the use of those discussions, if he does not want to give clear answers and just create more confusions?

No problem, if his staunch followers like Arjun enjoy those discussion Cds too. I have no problem as I have long back stopped hearing or/and seeing his lectures.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:As Veerendra Dev Dixit has repeatedly said that his personality is the One of Supreme Teacher
He hasn't claimed so. But if the above member is free to have his own views.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: He hasn't claimed so. But if the above member is free to have his own views.
I hope someone knowing English very well gives us the meaning of "CLAIM." So that it can be decided whether Virendra Dev Dixit claimed or not.

Sanjeev.
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

CLAIM means - assert that something is the case; assert to be rightfully one's own.

In my opinion, it is not necessary to say explicite "I am ShivBaba" or "Shiva is in me" in order to claim presence of Shiva in one's body. This claiming reveals itself in certain reactions and behaviors, like for instance when Baba aswers to students' questions by asking the question "So, do you think that ShivBaba lies?"

I find this issue of claiming and not claming quite strange. Baba in AK maintains that he never says that Shiva is in him, emphasises it so much telling students to check all letters, cassettes and so on. So, why does he sit on the gaddhi at all and gives drishti? Only ShivBaba has right to give drishti, so obviously the one who sits on the gaddhi and gives drishti accepts his role as ShivBaba - he doesn't need to say it explicite; his message conveyed by his behaviour is much stronger and clrearer than thousand words.

For me it has become clear after years of watching and listening to Baba that the more someone tries to assure the others that he doesn't do something the more he does it. The more he states that he doesn't say that Shiva is in him, the more he conveys something opposite. The more he criticises BKs for their faults the more AIVV becomes like BK. The more he speaks about anger, the more violent and angry his tone of voice and words become. I recommend listening vartalap 977 - Delhi class, the part on the need of killing "all those animals of the world outside" who should die in pain - a great evidence how violent the message of AIVV has become.