The Truth

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
avyakt7
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mainly to share Gyan. Understand view points and to enjoy the "process"...

Re: The Truth

Post by avyakt7 »

Good points there Howiemac...
Language and explanations are based on the use of comparisons: better than, higher than, first, second, etc. "Good " is observed as "better" than evil for someone who does not understand duality and cyclical eternity, when in reality, both are dependent on each other. A war that kills people will be seen as "bad." Once we understand predestination and how everyone is interconnected through a drama, we can see that without that war, things wouldn't be the way they are now. Something that is predestined must happen and our dualistic "opinion" is of no use.

The same is with Bhakti and Knowledge. None is "better" than each other but they are different faces of the same coin which moves according to time. Gyan, Baba's knowledge is "good"at this time, better than Bhakti; if you would; for Brahmins but in the Golden Age, it could be "bad." It could bring sorrow to Deities... Of course, the understanding of duality and eternity and predestination at the mental, intellectual level is not something that could be understood by the "normal" Joe out there. nor by "the children" back in India in the 1940's. Thus, Gyan uses a lot of comparisons and "better" than...explanations to make a point which could only be understood when our minds ceases to be linear and it is open to understand paradoxes, which Brahma Baba experienced in his lifetime.

Therefore, going even deeper; God is the "truth" because He does not go into duality, but because of that... God is neither the truth nor falsehood. God is beyond that altogether... but since here in duality we are "brainwashed" with words, many find this hard to understand.They just understand "0" or "1".. so to say: "God is the truth" will make them happy and will avoid needless confrontations with others. Understanding in numberwise, but as you mentioned, this mental understanding is not needed when we have a Divine experience. (but obviously, that is of no help when we only have words to communicate via this "board" thus, logic and reason makes a better fit.)
Is there happiness in the Golden Age? No. For a Deity is unaware of duality. For them it is just a "normal" condition which for us who are aware of sorrow, that is what we call happiness.... I am sharing things which I do not expect for many to comprehend. That is OK. ;-)
howiemac
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Brahmin soul, formerly with BKWSU, now independent

Post by howiemac »

I agree with what you are saying Avyakt7, though it is all a bit too "reasonable" and "logical"` for my liking... ;-)

Yes, we "only have words to communicate via this board", but we could be using poetry :D

remember what you are
a shining star
a point of light
constant
in the night

you can see
and recognize
the truth

and you can merge
and realize
the true you
avyakt7
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mainly to share Gyan. Understand view points and to enjoy the "process"...

Post by avyakt7 »

..yes.. reason and logic are one of "my" biggest "sins"...but I keep on saying that it is this role which i cannot get rid of...

Poetry is nice, but still using words
Feelings are they key
to make the mind free
the soul soar with that cutting sword
howiemac
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Brahmin soul, formerly with BKWSU, now independent

Post by howiemac »

we should switch to telepathy....

I dare say we will have to, soon enough....